HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hi I'm Patrick Fingles of NuLook Home Design. Pay half now, pay the other half NEVER!
Posted by: NuLook ()
Date: September 05, 2019 10:58PM

Hi
I'm Patrick Fingles of NuLook Home Design.
Pay half now, pay the other half NEVER!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hi I'm Patrick Fingles of NuLook Home Design. Pay half now, pay the other half NEVER!
Posted by: always a deal ()
Date: September 05, 2019 11:28PM

Roofs are cheaper in the winter because we're slow... Roofs are cheaper in the spring because we're slow...Roofs are cheaper in the summer because we're slow...Roofs are cheaper in the fall because we're slow...

Don't trust him or his Maryland accent.

Re: Hi I'm Patrick Fingles of NuLook Home Design. Pay half now, pay the other half NEVER!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: September 05, 2019 11:48PM

Maybe they're slow all the time because they do shitty work and nobody wants to use them.

Posted by: Always slow ()
Date: September 06, 2019 07:20AM

Maybe those commercial spots are being run by other roofing companies to drive business to them.

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: September 06, 2019 08:06AM

I seldom buy anything that's advertised...most of all home improvement contractors.

If you have to spend money to tell me how good your products and or services are...your products and or services aren't very good. If they were very good, their quality would stand as the only "advertising" you need...

Posted by: Aciatur ()
Date: March 02, 2021 06:25AM

Decorating a home has always been a challenging and controversial task in the family, but with Crawoo, you can easily solve all the problems and create the best atmosphere in your home.

Posted by: You're dumb ()
Date: March 02, 2021 06:33AM

Huh??? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I seldom buy anything that's advertised...most of
> all home improvement contractors.
>
> If you have to spend money to tell me how good
> your products and or services are...your products
> and or services aren't very good. If they were
> very good, their quality would stand as the only
> "advertising" you need...

If they have money for ads then they're probably doing pretty well

Posted by: Advertising Agency ()
Date: March 02, 2021 07:45AM

If you want to change a flat tire, do it yourself & save money.

If you want to drive clients to your busines, do it yourself & get a fraction of what you would get if you ivested in a professionally produced ad.

Fingle has a Baltimawr accent which is interpretted by the audience as non-local and therefore, not trustable.

Posted by: blanche ()
Date: March 02, 2021 08:50AM

I hate those ads -- "Why does life have to be so hard?" Life being hard is not having a home, food, etc. not these fool things he talks about.

My two cents on home improvements is if you are advertising on the television or radio you are too big and the contractor has to cover a lot of overhead with his overpriced estimate.

Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: March 02, 2021 09:06AM

I needed a new roof when I was in the Vienna house and gave the nulook boys a chance based largely on on the ads on drive time radio. Ended up throwing the guy out of my house and getting my roof for at least 30% less than they quoted me. Fuck Nu look and Finklestien.

Posted by: Product Whore Chris Core ()
Date: March 02, 2021 09:45AM

I only buy roofing products, plumbing repair, window replacements, and gutter upgrades endorsed by Chris Core.

Posted by: nigga please ()
Date: March 02, 2021 11:13AM

You're dumb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> If they have money for ads then they're probably
> doing pretty well

I think you are the dumb one. By "doing pretty well" you mean making money - probably from high volume pressure pitches and upselling and doing shitty work.

The companies that do the best work never advertise every 15 minutes on TV/Radio. They don't have to as they are always busy.

But you should give them more of your McDollars.

Posted by: Bawlmer Dude ()
Date: March 02, 2021 11:17AM

His Baltimore accent is like nails on the chalkboard... delete!

Posted by: wdfx9 ()
Date: March 02, 2021 12:31PM

The upsell is how they get you every time. They'll tell you that you have to get a tearoff, which more than doubles the price. Only in the worst cases do you need a tearoff.

So you call the 2nd Co & tell them you're not paying for a tearoff so they try to sell you all this useless coating and stuff that doesn't do any good or make any diff.

Posted by: Knayzz ()
Date: July 12, 2021 09:04AM

I saw this page about Roof Advisorthat is responsible for giving advice on roofs and how to place them, it can help you to see the purchase tutorials that this page has and the guides it handles on how to save on the different roofing products , but the best thing is that the advice is very complete, I recommend it.

Posted by: sami baceri ()
Date: July 12, 2021 10:30AM

I saw this page about Roof Advisor that is responsible for giving advice on roofs and how to place them, it can help you to see the purchase tutorials that this page has and the guides it handles on how to save on the different roofing products , but the best thing is that the advice is very complete, I recommend it.

Posted by: Thank you, paid shill ()
Date: July 12, 2021 06:46PM

Thank you, paid shill.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.