HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Stop resisting
Posted by: Experience and training ()
Date: September 05, 2019 09:46AM

Is "experience and training" just a buzz word cops use when they can't actually articulate probable cause? Seems like yet another deceptive tactic they are trained in the classroom. Like covering a body cam and yelling "stop resisting" as they beat an unarmed man who is obviously not resisting. Anyone have any other slimy tactics to share?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: only good cop is a dead cop ()
Date: September 05, 2019 09:53AM

Field sobriety tests are complete B.S. I completed all the tests just fine and then he asks me "okay so you how much have you really had to drink?" keep in mind I was completely sober.


https://youtu.be/JOgN4tb8c-0?t=244 is probably the worst I have seen, his tests go on forever. Keep in mind that guy is sober too and then gets locked up for being weird.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: add to that ()
Date: September 05, 2019 10:10AM

Probable cause is another tactic. Why even bother with that bullshit line? Probable cause is the universal line to get what they want, regardless of any real probable cause.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: XFJXX ()
Date: September 05, 2019 11:13AM

Police dogs are trained to 'alert' when the officer wants them to. See the UC-Davis experiment. Also a YouTube vid 'Expert - Drug dogs 'frequently wrong'.'

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: faggot alert ()
Date: September 05, 2019 12:33PM

Sounds like a few petty dopers and shitbags have some butthurt about fitting into society.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: r4gt4gtr3 ()
Date: September 05, 2019 12:35PM


gerrymanderer2 (OP) posts several lies on ffu daily - many\.10think he's a fx co gov worker who is getting paid to do it for false DNC democrat "advertising". he floods ffu with useless posts to bump down major news, posts fecal matter, mutilated bodies, child porn, foreign drug ads and sneaker ads, tells people to kill themselves and government should seize them and put them on psych pills in prison - decided by democrat gov of course, promotes kangaroo courthouse trials, gives anti-religious rants, gives satanic ritual rants, posts black males with large dicks on white young females, portends white low birth rate and fall of USA, food tampering/poisoning, and anything possible to DEMORALIZE white people on ffu. (perhaps a chinese prisoner or isis member - but definitely knowledgeable of fx co gov from the inside at times). the website operator has told him "not to post or return" which are still posted - not removed, by the sysop: not because of a political leaning but for continual illegal and gross spam along with messages that are only to demoralize if not kill others. he/she plays at financial terrorism as well: continuall reporting false financial data, and fake emergency please from (fake members of the community he makes up)

total psychopath talking to himself


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: 3NTEU ()
Date: September 05, 2019 12:41PM

faggot alert Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sounds like a few petty dopers and shitbags have
> some butthurt about fitting into society.


Did you bother to look up the UC - Davis experiment? I bet you didn't. I'll summarize it for you - drug sniffing dogs are completely unreliable and the cops all know it. They are used to provide bogus probable cause and thus illegal searches.

I bet when someone mentions gun control you cry like a little bitch about your 2nd Amendment rights, but you apparently don't have a problem with police violating the part of the constitution that covers unreasonable search and seizure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: September 05, 2019 12:53PM

Always refuse to do the field calisthenics. Say you have bad knees and can’t stand for more than a minute. Don’t engage with them in conversation. Be argumentative as possible. Know your rights. Fart loudly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: bootlicker alert ()
Date: September 05, 2019 01:18PM

faggot alert Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sounds like a few petty dopers and shitbags have
> some butthurt about fitting into society.


t6r48buayzl11.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: Been there beat that ()
Date: September 05, 2019 01:50PM

only good cop is a dead cop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Field sobriety tests are complete B.S. I completed
> all the tests just fine and then he asks me "okay
> so you how much have you really had to drink?"
> keep in mind I was completely sober.

Field sobriety tests are simply another way for a police officer to justify a drunk driving charge if the BAC comes in below the legal limit. If you know you are below the limit when pulled over, tell the officer you waive the field sobriety tests and are willing to take a breath test. If you blow below the legal limit the officer has nothing to pin a driving under the influence charge on you. If he insists you go through the field sobriety test anyway you have created grounds for a motion to supress the field sobriety evidence. Another advantage is the less time you spend with the officer the less time there is for him to allege resisting arrest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: only good cop is a dead cop ()
Date: September 05, 2019 02:07PM

Sounds good in practice to refuse, but you know those hot headed cops will not take No lightly. Sociopaths do not like to be told No, people with ASPD seek power over others. Just ask their wives.

I blew a 0.0 and got let off with a warning, If I had refused I'm sure he would have ticketed me for everything under the sun.



http://womenandpolicing.com/violenceFS.asp#notes.

""Two studies have found that at least 40% of police officer families experience domestic violence, in contrast to 10% of families in the general population,"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: anarchy rising ()
Date: September 05, 2019 04:06PM

Your knowledge of the law is right up there with nuclear physics. You beta cucks just need to do what you are told. What do you care if a cop searches your shit - unless you have something to hide?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: Occupying Force ()
Date: September 05, 2019 04:45PM

bootlicker alert Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> faggot alert Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sounds like a few petty dopers and shitbags
> have
> > some butthurt about fitting into society.
>
>
> src="https://i0.wp.com/fromthetrenchesworldreport.
> com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/t6r48buayzl11.png"/
> >

For reals. In the past 50 years, swat raids and militarization have completely changed the face of community policing in a grotesque way. If Patrick Henry were here today and got pulled over for an expired registration or a pipe of hemp he would be busting caps. Yet millions of Americans sit idly by glued to screens

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: Shouldn't have to hide ()
Date: September 05, 2019 04:47PM

anarchy rising Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your knowledge of the law is right up there with
> nuclear physics. You beta cucks just need to do
> what you are told. What do you care if a cop
> searches your shit - unless you have something to
> hide?

I open carry and smoke doobies in Walmart. Search me bitch

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: Whitestone's advice legit ()
Date: September 05, 2019 04:56PM

Been there beat that Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> only good cop is a dead cop Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Field sobriety tests are complete B.S. I
> completed
> > all the tests just fine and then he asks me
> "okay
> > so you how much have you really had to drink?"
> > keep in mind I was completely sober.
>
> Field sobriety tests are simply another way for a
> police officer to justify a drunk driving charge
> if the BAC comes in below the legal limit. If you
> know you are below the limit when pulled over,
> tell the officer you waive the field sobriety
> tests and are willing to take a breath test. If
> you blow below the legal limit the officer has
> nothing to pin a driving under the influence
> charge on you. If he insists you go through the
> field sobriety test anyway you have created
> grounds for a motion to supress the field sobriety
> evidence. Another advantage is the less time you
> spend with the officer the less time there is for
> him to allege resisting arrest.

If you are driving drunk bring a bottle of vodka. If you get pulled over, lock your car, roll up the windows and take the keys out of the ignition and throw them in the back. Then chug that bottle in front of the pig's face until he smashes your window. He can't prove you were drunk before you took the keys out so worst case is a drunk/disorderly. This is top dollar legal advice from the Whitestone firm in FFX. It really works

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: r4g3t4 ()
Date: September 05, 2019 06:55PM

i know what your lesson plan is !
Attachments:
arl-now.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: Good Advice ()
Date: September 05, 2019 09:42PM

Don't be an asshole and cops will not bother you. This genius plan has worked for me for 40 years. You dumbass shithead libtards won't be able to follow this plan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: sane ()
Date: September 05, 2019 10:21PM

Been there beat that Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> only good cop is a dead cop Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Field sobriety tests are complete B.S. I
> completed
> > all the tests just fine and then he asks me
> "okay
> > so you how much have you really had to drink?"
> > keep in mind I was completely sober.
>
> Field sobriety tests are simply another way for a
> police officer to justify a drunk driving charge
> if the BAC comes in below the legal limit. If you
> know you are below the limit when pulled over,
> tell the officer you waive the field sobriety
> tests and are willing to take a breath test. If
> you blow below the legal limit the officer has
> nothing to pin a driving under the influence
> charge on you. If he insists you go through the
> field sobriety test anyway you have created
> grounds for a motion to supress the field sobriety
> evidence. Another advantage is the less time you
> spend with the officer the less time there is for
> him to allege resisting arrest.


^^^^^ Better yet, don't drink at all. Alcohol does nothing but (potentially) get you in trouble.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: Everything in moderation ()
Date: September 05, 2019 10:45PM

sane Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Been there beat that Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > only good cop is a dead cop Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Field sobriety tests are complete B.S. I
> > completed
> > > all the tests just fine and then he asks me
> > "okay
> > > so you how much have you really had to
> drink?"
> > > keep in mind I was completely sober.
> >
> > Field sobriety tests are simply another way for
> a
> > police officer to justify a drunk driving
> charge
> > if the BAC comes in below the legal limit. If
> you
> > know you are below the limit when pulled over,
> > tell the officer you waive the field sobriety
> > tests and are willing to take a breath test.
> If
> > you blow below the legal limit the officer has
> > nothing to pin a driving under the influence
> > charge on you. If he insists you go through
> the
> > field sobriety test anyway you have created
> > grounds for a motion to supress the field
> sobriety
> > evidence. Another advantage is the less time
> you
> > spend with the officer the less time there is
> for
> > him to allege resisting arrest.
>
>
> ^^^^^ Better yet, don't drink at all. Alcohol does
> nothing but (potentially) get you in trouble.

Personally I can drink a 40 of steel reserve, wait an hour and blow under .08. I haven't had to blow on the road ever but I never ever drive after more than one 12 oz beer or one shot of hard liquor anyways so I'm not worried. I'm too smart to DUI. Not to say alcohol doesn't cause trouble for me at times but that's more along the lines of embarrassing myself in public or contemplating suicide in private. Weed is just so much better and safer than alcohol. If I could grow a little smoke here in lovely Fairfax county I would never touch another drop, honest injun!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: piece of shit cops ()
Date: September 05, 2019 11:51PM

Experience and training Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is "experience and training" just a buzz word cops
> use when they can't actually articulate probable
> cause? Seems like yet another deceptive tactic
> they are trained in the classroom. Like covering a
> body cam and yelling "stop resisting" as they beat
> an unarmed man who is obviously not resisting.
> Anyone have any other slimy tactics to share?


https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=gPL3_1567645706

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: johnny law ()
Date: September 06, 2019 07:18AM

Get off the dope son.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: Get on the train jew ()
Date: September 06, 2019 09:56AM

johnny law Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Get off the dope son.


What I ingest, inhale and insufflate is none of anyone else's damn business. "Conservatives" who endorse the drug war are ironically supporting the ugliest type of big govt - mass incarceration. I am FREE and I intend to remain so

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: High IQ stoner ()
Date: September 06, 2019 12:05PM

johnny law Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Get off the dope son.


Get off the Budweiser and stop the incest first

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: September 06, 2019 03:24PM

This is why cops carry guns. This is why cops shoot and kill hundreds of innocent people every year.

When you skin a smokewagon and end someone...dead men can't talk any shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: Muzzie M ()
Date: September 06, 2019 04:39PM

Huh??? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is why cops carry guns. This is why cops
> shoot and kill hundreds of innocent people every
> year.
>
> When you skin a smokewagon and end someone...dead
> men can't talk any shit.


You're full of shit. You have shit coming out both ends. Here's a tip that you've heard again and again, but always ignore - don't be a dick, and you won't get shot by a cop!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: Trump.4Evuh ()
Date: September 08, 2019 10:28AM

Muzzie M Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Huh??? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This is why cops carry guns. This is why cops
> > shoot and kill hundreds of innocent people
> every
> > year.
> >
> > When you skin a smokewagon and end
> someone...dead
> > men can't talk any shit.
>
>
> You're full of shit. You have shit coming out
> both ends. Here's a tip that you've heard again
> and again, but always ignore - don't be a dick,
> and you won't get shot by a cop!

Sure...if you're white.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: The ghost of Natasha McKenna ()
Date: September 08, 2019 11:39AM

Muzzie M Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Huh??? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This is why cops carry guns. This is why cops
> > shoot and kill hundreds of innocent people
> every
> > year.
> >
> > When you skin a smokewagon and end
> someone...dead
> > men can't talk any shit.
>
>
> You're full of shit. You have shit coming out
> both ends. Here's a tip that you've heard again
> and again, but always ignore - don't be a dick,
> and you won't get shot by a cop!


Being a dick is not a crime. Please tell me how Daniel Shaver could've possibly done anything to prevent that psychopathic pig from executing him on that hotel hallway floor. Should Mr Shaver have crawled forward and kissed his killer's boots? The poor man did dog tricks at gunpoint for five minutes grovelling on the floor begging for his life. The disgusting pig was aquitted of course. Police militarization and mass incarceration are the end of America. I dare any pig on this forum to watch the video of Daniel Shaver getting executed. This is why your militarized terror squad has a rapidly growing, increasingly sophisticated armed resistance. Why foreign countries put out travel warnings about American cops. If Daniel Shaver was an isolated incident that's one thing but cops killed 998 Americans in 2018 while only 144 cops were killed by gunfire. Statistics on nonfatal shootings by police are murky too. Fuck the police you are going to have a real war on your hands if you keep getting tacticool MRAPs and body armor whilst your masters try to take our guns. https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/national/judge-releases-video-of-police-shooting-of-daniel-shaver-after-officer-acquitted/2017/12/08/3e715e7a-dc3e-11e7-a241-0848315642d0_video.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: Abuse and neglect ()
Date: September 08, 2019 11:43AM

The ghost of Natasha McKenna Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Muzzie M Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Huh??? Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > This is why cops carry guns. This is why cops
> > > shoot and kill hundreds of innocent people
> > every
> > > year.
> > >
> > > When you skin a smokewagon and end
> > someone...dead
> > > men can't talk any shit.
> >
> >
> > You're full of shit. You have shit coming out
> > both ends. Here's a tip that you've heard
> again
> > and again, but always ignore - don't be a dick,
> > and you won't get shot by a cop!
>
>
> Being a dick is not a crime. Please tell me how
> Daniel Shaver could've possibly done anything to
> prevent that psychopathic pig from executing him
> on that hotel hallway floor. Should Mr Shaver have
> crawled forward and kissed his killer's boots? The
> poor man did dog tricks at gunpoint for five
> minutes grovelling on the floor begging for his
> life. The disgusting pig was aquitted of course.
> Police militarization and mass incarceration are
> the end of America. I dare any pig on this forum
> to watch the video of Daniel Shaver getting
> executed. This is why your militarized terror
> squad has a rapidly growing, increasingly
> sophisticated armed resistance. Why foreign
> countries put out travel warnings about American
> cops. If Daniel Shaver was an isolated incident
> that's one thing but cops killed 998 Americans in
> 2018 while only 144 cops were killed by gunfire.
> Statistics on nonfatal shootings by police are
> murky too. Fuck the police you are going to have a
> real war on your hands if you keep getting
> tacticool MRAPs and body armor whilst your masters
> try to take our guns.
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/national/judg
> e-releases-video-of-police-shooting-of-daniel-shav
> er-after-officer-acquitted/2017/12/08/3e715e7a-dc3
> e-11e7-a241-0848315642d0_video.html


Cops are supposed to catch chomos and murderers and robbers but they are too busy fighting the drug war on their own people to catch the real criminals apparently. The police are not only useless, they are dangerous and the majority of Americans know it according to polls

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: Good dogs ()
Date: September 08, 2019 11:49AM

A good cop is like a good dog. Comes running when you call him but otherwise just minds his business licking his balls. A bad cop is like a bad dog, attacking innocent people, breaking shit and stealing food. What we have these days are bad cops no doubt

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: Canada cops much better ()
Date: September 08, 2019 11:55AM

Instead of hiring all these ex veteran PTSD losers who couldn't hack it in the real world, they should start requiring a B.A to join and not allow veterans who have deployed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: Pretty good eh ()
Date: September 08, 2019 12:41PM

Canada cops much better Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Instead of hiring all these ex veteran PTSD losers
> who couldn't hack it in the real world, they
> should start requiring a B.A to join and not allow
> veterans who have deployed.

Also Canadian cops blaze dank herbs legally. They are chill af yo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: yes sir officer ()
Date: September 08, 2019 03:07PM

Lotsa shitbags on here catching cases and very butthurt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: This is tyranny ()
Date: September 08, 2019 11:55PM

.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20190908-234900.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stop resisting
Posted by: Sal Culosi ()
Date: September 09, 2019 12:27PM

file.php?40,file=2467

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **     **  **        ********   **     ** 
 ***   **  **     **  **        **     **  **     ** 
 ****  **  **     **  **        **     **  **     ** 
 ** ** **  **     **  **        ********   **     ** 
 **  ****  **     **  **        **         **     ** 
 **   ***  **     **  **        **         **     ** 
 **    **   *******   ********  **          *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.