HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Biden and Sanders Spam
Posted by: I am not amused ()
Date: September 01, 2019 12:54PM

I sent an email to both of the subject clowns with less than glowing endorsements of their platforms. Now I get spammed by them 2-3 times a day asking for money. They don't care about your opinion, they just want your cash. Personally, I'm voting for Satan. I don't want to settle for the lesser evil.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Biden and Sanders Spam
Posted by: Nsvbaa ()
Date: September 02, 2019 11:29PM

Dammit...I thought that said “Biden and Sanders sperm”....and although I’m not gay, would be interested in hearing a story about how their sperm got mixed together.

Posted by: C99H6 ()
Date: September 03, 2019 03:58AM

Block their From addresses in your email spam filters (how this is done depends on you email provider). Problem solved.

Posted by: Better solutions ()
Date: September 03, 2019 08:59AM

Tell them you want to volunteer and go down to the local Democrat HQ. Take a crap in a corner and if anyone complains push them into it and laugh heartily!

Posted by: Dawn M ()
Date: September 03, 2019 09:27AM

My neighbor called a few years ago to complain about one of Comstock's young gay males refusing to leave her house while going door to door. They added her number to their list, sold it to everyone they could and they spam her constantly now.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.