HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is it normal to wake up every morning at the same time? Regardless of bedtime?
Posted by: Doctor strange ()
Date: August 03, 2019 04:40PM

I’ve noticed the past 2 months no matter what time I go to bed I wake up at 7am without an alarm clock. Is this normal? A buddy of mine told me this is actually a very healthy way to wake up. I don’t feel that tired when waking up but it does have me a bit concerned. Going to the doc next week for a routine physical.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is it normal to wake up every morning at the same time? Regardless of bedtime?
Posted by: Etina Brubus ()
Date: August 03, 2019 04:59PM

There's a neighborhood in the slum that calls itself Falls Church where someone has a rooster. I hear it when I run the W&OD at 0-dark hundred. That son-of-a-bitch is loud and annoying. That little fucker's gonna wake everyone in the ghettos nearby at the SAME TIME every day: THE CRACK OF DAWN!!!

In the Town of Mosaic, we don't have roosters, but we do have Starbucks. If I sleep with the window open, the smell of the coffee wakes me. I get a contact buzz from the strong smell, too.

Your doctor is working for the pharmaceutical business and will probably try to write you a prescription for zoloft or another seat on in reuptake inhibitor. You don't need it. You just need to get laid.

Re: Is it normal to wake up every morning at the same time? Regardless of bedtime?
Posted by: Nope not normal ()
Date: August 03, 2019 05:04PM

Its a sign of anal cancer and you better bend over and get it checked out.

Posted by: Meade you are nuts! ()
Date: August 03, 2019 05:42PM

Meade since you are the only one day and night that posts here for over a decade, nothing about posting multiple personalities and lying regularly is not normal, nor is being delusional as you!

On my site, “Meade is a terrorist” you attacked, harassed, cussed me and so much more that is not normal or healthy. At my thread you posted 7 times at all hours of the night and day. At 1:46am, 1:37am, 3:53 am, 4:50am, 5:30am, 5:49am and 6:09am. 2 were cussing me out, 1 about you diarrhea, 4 on Trump, that’s is nuts! Meade you are seriously mentally unhinged and dangerous. Anyone who visits this site can see the hours of your posts because they are all just you since you ran off by your insane behavior anger and hate. I am only here because I intend to prove how dangerous you are and irresponsible in running this site. Allowing the crazy house running an online site is insane and needs to be pointed out to the authorities. Meade is in no position to run this site or anything else, he can’t live alone and he can’t get a job because he is inept. Meade is gay and he encourages young kids to go gay, which is why he was sued once already. Cary is responsible for Meade’s behavior here and everything else. Meade your playground here is coming to an end, I promise!

Posted by: Phantom.Shitter ()
Date: August 03, 2019 09:32PM

Only faggots call it Mosaic.

Posted by: 6:45 ()
Date: August 04, 2019 12:32AM

Until my daughter moved back home with her dog I was getting up within fifteen minutes of the same time for years. Nothing unusual about it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.