HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Meade Skelton ?
Posted by: Previous poster ()
Date: July 13, 2019 11:55AM

I realize that when I first care upon this weak site it was over 15 years or more but I noticed that Meade was a regular then and noticed that he deleted a lot of his posts here. Meade only allows his posting list up to 11 years back for a very good reason. About that time this site was sued due to Meade’s mentally unhinged, hate, anger and crimes. He was connected to a young kid dying after thinking and believing the posts here all being done by Meade. Meade is the only one here generally posting, he uses multiple personalities and names to post as himself giving the fake impression that many post here, but they do not. Meade is the only one who posts here, basically, it is his job to fraudulently show activity and push number counts, nothing real here.

The local police know this too, as most smart locals. The word is known to avoid this dead site which is why Meade controls this site. I don’t think Cary even cares about his site as much as he does going to jail.

Meade, maybe the reason you deleted all your posts was to cover your ass when you had a long history of viscous, evil, harassing crimes online. Your effect to get kids to be gay has not helped your looks for an old man. This site was quite during the gay pervert parade and that was because you were there, and not here doing your regular job here. Your absence is pretty obvious here, so those dates of your appearances, as humble, as they are will also prove who you are while this site will be empty, again, without only you here. Sad and sick.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton ?
Posted by: My driver’s seat got soaked too ()
Date: July 13, 2019 12:30PM

I was on this site years ago reading some posts about local fireworks stands when I felt and heard something rumbling in my stomach. In a matter of seconds, diarrhea flooded the seat I was in, and got into the carpet. I sprayed Febreze on the chair and took it to the Salvation Army, and when I got home I changed into new clothes.

Posted by: Previous poster ()
Date: July 13, 2019 12:46PM

So, Meade, you liked my thread I see and of course you love diarrhea as your lack of original creativity keeps you posting so much diarrhea here. I hope you will not feel that urge at your events, that would be just awful, wouldn’t it?

I thought Cary said nothing here posted would be deleted, but I see this site is riddled with just that and lies. If you can’t stand for something then you stand for nothing. What would your mama say?

Posted by: Mama Tried. ()
Date: July 13, 2019 01:26PM

My mom sat me down for a life lesson when I was young, and I remember it vividly. It was on our outdoor furniture with holes in it to let rain pass through. About a minute into her talk, she had a violent wave of diarrhea overcome her, and cried as she evacuated her bowels into her shorts. The furniture allowed the liquid feces to pour through to the ground, and I will always remember the sound of her crying, farting, and the diarrhea splashing on the ground.

Posted by: Interestingly vivid ()
Date: July 13, 2019 02:22PM

Thanks, I needed a laugh, you are gifted in a strange kind of way. So, you never revisited that life lesson, I bet, that first attempt was scary. That explains a lot...

Posted by: 2007 ish ()
Date: July 14, 2019 02:12AM

Previous poster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I realize that when I first care upon this weak
> site it was over 15 years or more but I noticed
> that Meade was a regular then and noticed that he
> deleted a lot of his posts here. Meade only allows
> his posting list up to 11 years back for a very
> good reason. About that time this site was sued
> due to Meade’s mentally unhinged, hate, anger
> and crimes. He was connected to a young kid dying
> after thinking and believing the posts here all
> being done by Meade. Meade is the only one here
> generally posting, he uses multiple personalities
> and names to post as himself giving the fake
> impression that many post here, but they do not.
> Meade is the only one who posts here, basically,
> it is his job to fraudulently show activity and
> push number counts, nothing real here.
>
> The local police know this too, as most smart
> locals. The word is known to avoid this dead site
> which is why Meade controls this site. I don’t
> think Cary even cares about his site as much as he
> does going to jail.
>
> Meade, maybe the reason you deleted all your posts
> was to cover your ass when you had a long history
> of viscous, evil, harassing crimes online. Your
> effect to get kids to be gay has not helped your
> looks for an old man. This site was quite during
> the gay pervert parade and that was because you
> were there, and not here doing your regular job
> here. Your absence is pretty obvious here, so
> those dates of your appearances, as humble, as
> they are will also prove who you are while this
> site will be empty, again, without only you here.
> Sad and sick.

Meade never showed up here until 2007. Eesh can verify.

Posted by: Previous Poster ()
Date: July 14, 2019 07:34AM

“2007 ish”, so you are saying 11 years ago and not 7 years ago per Meade’s thread here recently? The truth is golden and I like it best.

Posted by: Interesting 2 ()
Date: July 21, 2019 12:13PM

Meade, you have lied so much here while impersonating all your posts on this site that you have forgotten what you’ve said, making you look crazy, again. Why do you keep repeating that look for yourself?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.