HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Greatest one of ALL
Posted by: BruceKlienV ()
Date: April 12, 2019 05:26PM

As I stated previously, I am indeed the light of the world. Those that are courageous enough to follow me prosper in their knowledge of how it is we arrived on earth and what the original plan was. Your entire life is recorded in the book of nonsense developed by Gene Wilder back in the first century before the great whites introduced intelligence to the dwellers. A couple of thousand years later and circumstances have not changed much. There are those that develop create invent and those that create much disharmony within the lands and communities. BHO is indeed the most successful human to date as far as creating much friction and division within the world yet the Low IQ populace has no idea how badly they have been duped. Thankfully, DJT from the land of divine arrived before one people were once again physically enslaved. yes,yes,yes I know that there is one people here that have been monetarily enslaved to care for those too ignorant to see the truth but monetary enslavement is not quite as severe as physical enslavement.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.