HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
westfeilds kids
Posted by: jimmmy ()
Date: February 22, 2007 10:22AM

does any one know who the westfields kids were who got arrested last night

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: westfeilds kids
Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: February 22, 2007 08:09PM

acutally heard a report on the radio today about that. Must be big news, to get on WTOP right after CBS. THey got arressted for robbery I think

Posted by: The Scoop ()
Date: February 23, 2007 05:39AM

Official link: http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/reports/reports2007/022107juvarrests.htm

UPDATE – Four Juveniles Arrested

On Tuesday, February 20, four Centreville boys were arrested for a series of five robberies since January 8. Two 16-year-old and two 17-year-old boys were taken into custody at Westfields High School. The boys were transported to the Fairfax County Juvenile Detention Center and each were charged with three counts of robbery, two counts of attempted robbery, five counts of using a firearm in commission of a felony, credit card theft, credit card fraud and credit card forgery.

The related robberies occurred on the following dates:

January 8 in the 3300 block of Willow Crescent Drive (Two victims; separate cases)

January 22 in the 3300 block of Willow Crescent Drive (Two victims)

January 22 in the 3100 block of Parkwood Terrace

January 22 in the 9800 block of Kingsbridge Drive

UPDATE – Composite Released

A composite sketch has been released of one of the suspects involved in six robberies since January 6. Police are also looking for anyone with information on a dark-colored SUV that was involved in some of the robberies.

Anyone with information about this incident or these suspects is asked to call Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS (8477) or the police non-emergency number at 703-691-2131.

Woman Robbed in Annandale Area

A man robbed a 34-year-old Falls Church-area woman at gunpoint in the 3100 block of Parkwood Terrace. This occurred on Monday, January 22 around 7:30 p.m. Two men had walked up to her, and one of them pointed a gun at her and demanded her money; he spoke to her in Spanish. The victim handed her purse over, and both men entered a black SUV that was parked on the street. The vehicle drove down Parkwood Terrace. The victim was not injured.

Both men were described as Hispanic. The first suspect was about 6 feet tall and 180 pounds. He wore a gray, hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans. The second suspect is about 5 feet 5 inches tall and 180 pounds. He wore a white, hooded jacket, blue jeans and a long, checkered shirt.

Police believe this robbery may be connected to an attempted robbery that occurred 30 minutes earlier. On Monday, January 22 around 7 p.m. a 51-year-old Fairfax-area woman was walking near the Hawthorne Village Apartments at Kingsbridge Drive in the Fairfax City area. A man ran up to her, stuck an object against her chest and announced a robbery. The victim did not relinquish any property, and the suspect fled back to a nearby parking lot and entered a dark-colored SUV which then drove toward Draper Drive. The victim was not injured. The suspect was described as a Hispanic man about 5 feet 5 inches tall in his early 20s. He wore a white coat with a hood.

In addition to the similarities between these two cases from Monday evening, detectives will be investigating whether both cases could be related to a robbery of a man and a woman on Monday, January 22 around 2 a.m. in the 3300 block of Willow Crescent Drive.

Anyone with information about this incident or these suspects is asked to call Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS (8477) or the police non-emergency number at 703-691-2131.

Posted by: ali ()
Date: February 25, 2007 02:07PM

yooooooooo i just hurd about this, i knew 3 of them, knew them from highschool but don't really talk 2 em, yeah some crazy shit, one of them just hanged out with the wrong crew, dumbasses..

Posted by: Dumbass ()
Date: February 26, 2007 01:58PM

Heyr scoop - tks for posting information we all could find on the internet.

Jimmy - they will not release names if they are juveniels.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: February 26, 2007 02:10PM

Ali spells like he goes to Westfields

Posted by: Amazing Racist ()
Date: February 27, 2007 05:56AM

"Both men were described as Hispanic."

GEEEE, there's a SHOCKER!!

Go back to Mexico you fuckin tex-mex trash!!

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: February 27, 2007 11:15AM

Attachments:
racist08.jpg

Date: February 28, 2007 06:46AM

also if anyone does known what CWC means and puts my real name in it ima kick there ass forreallzz b im g like that for real

Date: February 28, 2007 06:47AM

yea i kno they wont release names if they are juveniels but i was tryn to find out if any one from westfeilds new them and who they were cuz i kno alot of people that go there and they have been known to do hot shit so if anyone knos them please just responed to me with a email CWC if u kno what that is then u kno me

Date: February 28, 2007 06:48AM

ali can u email there names i wont post them or anything just intreseted u kno how i do son young bloods haha

Posted by: officerfriendly ()
Date: February 28, 2007 08:54AM

careful there Jimmy boy, we are watching you...and your ISP.

Posted by: Its a start ()
Date: February 28, 2007 10:26AM

3 less beaners on the loose hope they get deported or locked up for like 50 years I'll drink to that

Posted by: jimbo ()
Date: March 01, 2007 11:19AM

fuck u bitch ass punk

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: March 01, 2007 12:54PM

Attachments:
racist09.jpg

Posted by: jimbo ()
Date: March 01, 2007 11:39PM

i was calling officerfriendly a punk ass bitch hahah

Posted by: yeagsdgas ()
Date: March 13, 2007 02:53PM

i nkow 2 of'em

3 got 6 months in juvy, 1 (adult) got 4 years

Posted by: Officer friendly ()
Date: March 13, 2007 03:24PM

Now no Jimbo, you don't want to get on our bad side....

Posted by: transgender kids ()
Date: March 21, 2016 06:42PM

Many of them are gay.

Posted by: yeah they are ()
Date: March 22, 2016 06:05PM

Got some trannies there also, very diverse among the freaks

Posted by: Got all the freaks ()
Date: March 22, 2016 08:58PM

Nice collection of fat spic chicks too

Posted by: 4UbnL ()
Date: March 22, 2016 09:10PM

Got all the freaks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice collection of fat spic chicks too

Those chix get a baby in them at the drop of a hat (sombrero).

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.