HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Rezam K ()
Date: March 29, 2019 06:54PM

One 6 year and one 8 year police experience. Very bad police. They are in big lawsuit and Bijan family get money big.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: runatrainonme ()
Date: March 29, 2019 06:55PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: local man() ()
Date: March 30, 2019 08:07AM

These cops are heroes for taking this dangerous muzzie scum cocaine dealer off he streets. The public is hoping they get cash and a huge promotion for their great work.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: March 30, 2019 08:22AM

Nope...the public wants 2 more cops dead. Fuck da' po-leece.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: mud people driving ()
Date: March 30, 2019 08:54AM

Muzzies and libtards want cops to be run over?

Who are the libtards getting all their coke from now that their dealer is dead?

Half of Alexandria ran a train on his sister last year at a party in Kingstowne. That family has some serious issues.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Antiasshat ()
Date: March 30, 2019 10:43AM

Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nope...the public wants 2 more cops dead. Fuck da'
> po-leece.


Stupid comment

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: He was a good boy ()
Date: March 30, 2019 11:20AM

Bijan 4-EVER
Attachments:
IMG_3420.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: My own man ()
Date: March 30, 2019 11:26AM

Antiasshat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nope...the public wants 2 more cops dead. Fuck
> da'
> > po-leece.
>
>
> Stupid comment


No fuck them. What good are they for? All they are is a glorified security force for dweebs who couldn’t pass the physical or intellectual requirements for the military. I have a conceal carry permit and a Glock for personal defense, so it’s not like I’d be calling them for anything.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Diversity ()
Date: March 30, 2019 11:48AM

One black and one Hispanic cop killed Bijan. Can't say rasism.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Judge dredge ()
Date: March 30, 2019 12:08PM

.
Attachments:
A5EEE302-B7F3-4BD2-AA4A-9CECAC89BD86.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Antiasshat ()
Date: March 30, 2019 12:08PM

My own man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Antiasshat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Nope...the public wants 2 more cops dead.
> Fuck
> > da'
> > > po-leece.
> >
> >
> > Stupid comment
>
>
> No fuck them. What good are they for? All they are
> is a glorified security force for dweebs who
> couldn’t pass the physical or intellectual
> requirements for the military. I have a conceal
> carry permit and a Glock for personal defense, so
> it’s not like I’d be calling them for
> anything.


You sound very tough. We are all scared.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: chimp out monitor ()
Date: March 30, 2019 12:56PM

Is that muzzie still dead?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Cop pics ()
Date: March 30, 2019 01:16PM

Any pictures of the murderers? Are you sure one is black? Obviously Amayo is Hispanic. They will get fired for sure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Mr. Observant ()
Date: March 30, 2019 03:14PM

I find it odd that exactly zero people have been shot by the cops when cooperating with them. If I'm to believe this liberal victim crap, then shouldn't the cops be shooting some law abiding people too?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Negligence 100 ()
Date: March 30, 2019 03:49PM

They failed to properly identify themselves as police. Bijan was obviously scared of them. He just saw a white SUV chasing him and a madman with a gun. That is what the lawsuit is about. 2 inexperienced cops.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: kontiki ()
Date: March 30, 2019 03:53PM

Antiasshat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My own man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Antiasshat Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Nope...the public wants 2 more cops dead.
> > Fuck
> > > da'
> > > > po-leece.
> > >
> > >
> > > Stupid comment
> >
> >
> > No fuck them. What good are they for? All they
> are
> > is a glorified security force for dweebs who
> > couldn’t pass the physical or intellectual
> > requirements for the military. I have a conceal
> > carry permit and a Glock for personal defense,
> so
> > it’s not like I’d be calling them for
> > anything.
>
>
> You sound very tough. We are all scared.


It's not his fault. He's a coward and cowards gotta cower.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Park police defense ()
Date: March 30, 2019 05:03PM

Can't say racial profiling because you have a nigger and a spic cop who did the shooting. Their defense will be public safety and their safety.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: March 30, 2019 07:43PM

Mr. Observant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I find it odd that exactly zero people have been
> shot by the cops when cooperating with them. If
> I'm to believe this liberal victim crap, then
> shouldn't the cops be shooting some law abiding
> people too?

I find it odd that white police officers frequently make unreasonable requests of unarmed, non-whites which baits them into committing police-assisted suicide...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: jjvjhvjhv ()
Date: March 30, 2019 08:42PM

The dumb fuck was pulled over for a minor traffic violation then fled as police approached the vehicle.
Then he pulled over again for more police and as they approached the vehicle, being even a dumber shit he fled again.
As more police chased this now felon he pulled over a third time. This time with officers in front of him. As he tried to flee a third time towards officers he got a couple bullets to the head. GAME OVER!!!!!!!

Rock, paper, vehicle, GUN

I watched the dashcam video. It looked to me like the park police were doing their job. They gave this loser multiple chances to give up and be taken into custody unharmed. Bijan put himself in a bad situation. I do feel sorry for those cops that were forced to take a life. I hope they are okay.

Bijan serves as an example of, "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Did the family ()
Date: March 30, 2019 08:52PM

get the butt plug back? Hope the cops found the gun and cocaine he threw out the window.

https://youtu.be/D_2wfr0ANC8
Attachments:
IMG_3532.JPG
IMG_3571.JPG
IMG_2914.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: rpkmn ()
Date: March 30, 2019 10:45PM

The muzzie coke dealer tried to run over the cops.

They didn't vent his dirty ass enough.

And they don't kill near enough of these coke dealing muzzies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Too Many Sandniggers ()
Date: March 31, 2019 08:27AM

We all saw the videos....nothing these muzzles say can hide the TRUTH!
Instead of suing the police, why not teach your kids to respect the law?
When police lights come on:

I immediately pull over-
I turn off car.
Roll down all the windows.
Give them what they ask for.

Because of all the nigger behavior by drivers like bijan, cops suddenly relax and give me a warning!

So, all you niggers out there that think you’re “Jonny Cochran...” thank you for doing the nasty shit u do when u get pulled over!

Keeps people like me from missing a day of work going to traffic court!

Thank you vile niggers and your “sovereign citizen/traveler” bullshit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Medal of Freedom ()
Date: March 31, 2019 10:17AM

The two Park Police deserve medals for taking out the trash and protecting law-abiding Americans. Fuck bijan and his scum family.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: "Dave" ()
Date: March 31, 2019 11:09AM

Too Many Sandniggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We all saw the videos....nothing these muzzles say
> can hide the TRUTH!
> Instead of suing the police, why not teach your
> kids to respect the law?
> When police lights come on:
>
> I immediately pull over-
> I turn off car.
> Roll down all the windows.
> Give them what they ask for.
>
> Because of all the nigger behavior by drivers like
> bijan, cops suddenly relax and give me a warning!
>
> So, all you niggers out there that think you’re
> “Jonny Cochran...” thank you for doing the
> nasty shit u do when u get pulled over!
>
> Keeps people like me from missing a day of work
> going to traffic court!
>
> Thank you vile niggers and your “sovereign
> citizen/traveler” bullshit


Excellent point brought out. The multi million dollar question here is whether or not Bijan knew these were real police. Did they say Park Police? If they did than no money for Bijans family. Did he try to do harm to the the police via his jeep? They are going to say yes and they felt he was a public safety threat and that is why they shot him 9 times.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Photos r us ()
Date: March 31, 2019 08:19PM

Nice to have the gene pool improved.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: jm9pk ()
Date: March 31, 2019 09:52PM

"Dave" Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------


>
> Excellent point brought out. The multi million
> dollar question here is whether or not Bijan knew
> these were real police. Did they say Park Police?
> If they did than no money for Bijans family. Did
> he try to do harm to the the police via his jeep?
> They are going to say yes and they felt he was a
> public safety threat and that is why they shot him
> 9 times.


Check out the video. They were marked cars that tried to stop him many times. The muzzie would pull over and wait for them to get close then try to run over them. The public is so glad they shot this animal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Ghetto Lottery ()
Date: April 01, 2019 10:55AM

"Dave" Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Too Many Sandniggers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We all saw the videos....nothing these muzzles
> say
> > can hide the TRUTH!
> > Instead of suing the police, why not teach your
> > kids to respect the law?
> > When police lights come on:
> >
> > I immediately pull over-
> > I turn off car.
> > Roll down all the windows.
> > Give them what they ask for.
> >
> > Because of all the nigger behavior by drivers
> like
> > bijan, cops suddenly relax and give me a
> warning!
> >
> > So, all you niggers out there that think
> you’re
> > “Jonny Cochran...” thank you for doing the
> > nasty shit u do when u get pulled over!
> >
> > Keeps people like me from missing a day of work
> > going to traffic court!
> >
> > Thank you vile niggers and your “sovereign
> > citizen/traveler” bullshit
>
>
> Excellent point brought out. The multi million
> dollar question here is whether or not Bijan knew
> these were real police. Did they say Park Police?
> If they did than no money for Bijans family. Did
> he try to do harm to the the police via his jeep?
> They are going to say yes and they felt he was a
> public safety threat and that is why they shot him
> 9 times.

He was rear-ended on the GW. When the Park Police arrived, he immediately took off. Because we know that fake police respond to fender-benders.

And of course fleeing the scene of an accident is never suspicious.

The police give chase and another cruiser joins the chase. The idiot pulls over. As police approach, he speeds off. He is now a felon.

Fairfax Police join the chase and he pulls over again. This time he is boxed in on the shoulder (as the video shows). The vehicle goes forward towards a police officer, the two police fire simultaneously, so both perceived a threat.

Game over and we have the newest loser of the Ghetto Lottery. The police should sue his estate for endangering their lives.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Unmarked SUV ()
Date: April 01, 2019 11:27AM

Ghetto Lottery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Dave" Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Too Many Sandniggers Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > We all saw the videos....nothing these
> muzzles
> > say
> > > can hide the TRUTH!
> > > Instead of suing the police, why not teach
> your
> > > kids to respect the law?
> > > When police lights come on:
> > >
> > > I immediately pull over-
> > > I turn off car.
> > > Roll down all the windows.
> > > Give them what they ask for.
> > >
> > > Because of all the nigger behavior by drivers
> > like
> > > bijan, cops suddenly relax and give me a
> > warning!
> > >
> > > So, all you niggers out there that think
> > you’re
> > > “Jonny Cochran...” thank you for doing
> the
> > > nasty shit u do when u get pulled over!
> > >
> > > Keeps people like me from missing a day of
> work
> > > going to traffic court!
> > >
> > > Thank you vile niggers and your “sovereign
> > > citizen/traveler” bullshit
> >
> >
> > Excellent point brought out. The multi million
> > dollar question here is whether or not Bijan
> knew
> > these were real police. Did they say Park
> Police?
> > If they did than no money for Bijans family.
> Did
> > he try to do harm to the the police via his
> jeep?
> > They are going to say yes and they felt he was
> a
> > public safety threat and that is why they shot
> him
> > 9 times.
>
> He was rear-ended on the GW. When the Park Police
> arrived, he immediately took off. Because we know
> that fake police respond to fender-benders.
>
> And of course fleeing the scene of an accident is
> never suspicious.
>
> The police give chase and another cruiser joins
> the chase. The idiot pulls over. As police
> approach, he speeds off. He is now a felon.
>
> Fairfax Police join the chase and he pulls over
> again. This time he is boxed in on the shoulder
> (as the video shows). The vehicle goes forward
> towards a police officer, the two police fire
> simultaneously, so both perceived a threat.
>
> Game over and we have the newest loser of the
> Ghetto Lottery. The police should sue his estate
> for endangering their lives.

Going to be a tough civil trial. The white SUV was unmarked. The cops got out aggressive and pointed their guns at Bijan right away. Is this normal protocol? They will say yes because he was a public safety hazard and had to be detained. The lawyer for Bijan will say they acted inappropriately and he feared for his life. Then the killing. Did he pose an immediate deadly danger? Tough case in which I have no idea on how it will go. $25 million? No way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: fair and balanced 1 ()
Date: April 01, 2019 12:50PM

I watched the dashcam video on youtube several times. It really looks to me like they gave this Bijan kid several chances to pull over and stand up to the consequences like a man but he did not do that, he continued to put other peoples lives at risk by driving recklessly. I think the park police officers had no choice to do what they did they are fine public servants.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Another resident ()
Date: April 01, 2019 12:57PM

fair and balanced 1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I watched the dashcam video on youtube several
> times. It really looks to me like they gave this
> Bijan kid several chances to pull over and stand
> up to the consequences like a man but he did not
> do that, he continued to put other peoples lives
> at risk by driving recklessly. I think the park
> police officers had no choice to do what they did
> they are fine public servants.


None of that matters to the bare hand ass wiping muzzies.

In their home country, the gov't would kill the rest of the family for lying about what the authorities did, which they have done since the beginning.

And they wonder why no one likes them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: fair and balanced 1 ()
Date: April 01, 2019 01:56PM

Another resident Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fair and balanced 1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I watched the dashcam video on youtube several
> > times. It really looks to me like they gave
> this
> > Bijan kid several chances to pull over and
> stand
> > up to the consequences like a man but he did
> not
> > do that, he continued to put other peoples
> lives
> > at risk by driving recklessly. I think the park
> > police officers had no choice to do what they
> did
> > they are fine public servants.
>
>
> None of that matters to the bare hand ass wiping
> muzzies.
>
> In their home country, the gov't would kill the
> rest of the family for lying about what the
> authorities did, which they have done since the
> beginning.
>
> And they wonder why no one likes them.


It sound like you are afraid of Muslims. In reality only a small percentage of them are violent and you need not be so scared. Most of them are wonderful people!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: local liberal ()
Date: April 01, 2019 02:24PM

The only people afraid of muzzies are fags and women.

Have you seen what happens to fags and women in muzzie countries?

Thankfully we have the USPP to take out our trash and protect us from muzzie scum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Eat A Dick ()
Date: April 01, 2019 04:30PM

Yo Son was a pice of Shit. Thank you Park Police fo getting da Shit outta here taughsky shitsky.

https://youtu.be/pBjEcAPybsE
Attachments:
IMG_1682.GIF
IMG_1819.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Fuck Bijan ()
Date: April 01, 2019 04:52PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Law Dog ()
Date: April 01, 2019 06:55PM

Unmarked SUV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ghetto Lottery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "Dave" Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Too Many Sandniggers Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > We all saw the videos....nothing these
> > muzzles
> > > say
> > > > can hide the TRUTH!
> > > > Instead of suing the police, why not teach
> > your
> > > > kids to respect the law?
> > > > When police lights come on:
> > > >
> > > > I immediately pull over-
> > > > I turn off car.
> > > > Roll down all the windows.
> > > > Give them what they ask for.
> > > >
> > > > Because of all the nigger behavior by
> drivers
> > > like
> > > > bijan, cops suddenly relax and give me a
> > > warning!
> > > >
> > > > So, all you niggers out there that think
> > > you’re
> > > > “Jonny Cochran...” thank you for doing
> > the
> > > > nasty shit u do when u get pulled over!
> > > >
> > > > Keeps people like me from missing a day of
> > work
> > > > going to traffic court!
> > > >
> > > > Thank you vile niggers and your
> “sovereign
> > > > citizen/traveler” bullshit
> > >
> > >
> > > Excellent point brought out. The multi
> million
> > > dollar question here is whether or not Bijan
> > knew
> > > these were real police. Did they say Park
> > Police?
> > > If they did than no money for Bijans family.
> > Did
> > > he try to do harm to the the police via his
> > jeep?
> > > They are going to say yes and they felt he
> was
> > a
> > > public safety threat and that is why they
> shot
> > him
> > > 9 times.
> >
> > He was rear-ended on the GW. When the Park
> Police
> > arrived, he immediately took off. Because we
> know
> > that fake police respond to fender-benders.
> >
> > And of course fleeing the scene of an accident
> is
> > never suspicious.
> >
> > The police give chase and another cruiser joins
> > the chase. The idiot pulls over. As police
> > approach, he speeds off. He is now a felon.
> >
> > Fairfax Police join the chase and he pulls over
> > again. This time he is boxed in on the shoulder
> > (as the video shows). The vehicle goes forward
> > towards a police officer, the two police fire
> > simultaneously, so both perceived a threat.
> >
> > Game over and we have the newest loser of the
> > Ghetto Lottery. The police should sue his
> estate
> > for endangering their lives.
>
> Going to be a tough civil trial. The white SUV was
> unmarked. The cops got out aggressive and pointed
> their guns at Bijan right away. Is this normal
> protocol? They will say yes because he was a
> public safety hazard and had to be detained. The
> lawyer for Bijan will say they acted
> inappropriately and he feared for his life. Then
> the killing. Did he pose an immediate deadly
> danger? Tough case in which I have no idea on how
> it will go. $25 million? No way.


He was a fleeing felon the THIRD time that police attempted to interact with him. Weapons hot is appropriate when approaching a fleeing felon who has shown a total disregard to those around him and attempted to elude police.

The fact that one or more police cruisers were unmarked is irrelevant. Should be an open and shut case. But you can never predict the ignorance of the average juror.

Class 6 Felony - § 46.2-817. Disregarding signal by law-enforcement officer to stop; eluding police; penalties.
Class 1 Misdemeanor - § 46.2-862. Reckless Driving. Exceeding speed limit.
Class 5 Felony - § 46.2-894. Duty of driver to stop, etc., in event of accident involving injury or death or damage to attended property; penalty. Applies to the driver of any vehicle involved in an accident.

Not to mention alleged weapons and control substance offenses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: 6UNCB ()
Date: April 01, 2019 08:38PM

What is the purpose of unmarked police vehicles? What part of 'Protect and Serve' involves sneaking around?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Law Dog ()
Date: April 01, 2019 09:47PM

6UNCB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is the purpose of unmarked police vehicles?
> What part of 'Protect and Serve' involves sneaking
> around?

Personally I think unmark cruisers should be forbidden from pulling people over for traffic violations and other misdemeanors.

It is a public safety issue for fully marked and top lighted cruisers to be used in that role. There are too many posers out there.

New York is the only state I know of that used to have such a rule until the Democrats did away with it.

On April 17, 1996, Governor Pataki issued Executive Order 35 providing that unmarked police vehicles of the State of New York could no longer be used for the routine stopping of motorists in connection with traffic violations. The Governor's Executive Order referred to the incidence of motorists being "victimized by criminals driving private vehicles falsely impersonating police officers on patrol." Especially women.

Spitzer did away with the rule in 2008 after Pataki left office.

In 2009 the New York State Senate attempted to codify the rule, but it failed. The bill had some good advice, "This bill simply seeks to extend the logic of the Governor's Executive Order to local police fleets. The compelling public safety concerns behind the Governor's decision to bar unmarked State police vehicles from pulling over motorists for alleged traffic violations apply equally well to unmarked local and municipal police vehicles. The bill explicitly states that it applies only to attempted stops made in connection with traffic violations; unmarked police cars may still be used for traffic surveillance and to pull over motorists for alleged penal law violations."

NONE of this would have applied to Bijan. He became a fleeing felon that night. The initial contact with police was merely to investigate a traffic accident. He turned it into something else by fleeing the scene.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Unit 8 ()
Date: April 02, 2019 04:35AM

Fuck Bijan.

God bless the police. When you need help you call the police. You don't call a coke up dunecoon. Hope his family gets deported and beheaded in whatever shithole they came from.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Mommys titties ()
Date: April 02, 2019 06:24AM

Rezam K Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One 6 year and one 8 year police experience. Very
> bad police. They are in big lawsuit and Bijan
> family get money big.

Is it wrong to attend these rallies to fantasize about the size of Mrs Bijans Shiraz melons???

Yummmmmmmm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Hezbollah Breasts ()
Date: April 02, 2019 06:26AM

Iranian pussy is good because they are having starving conditions and will eat all your cummmmm!

Just like the ethiopian women did when I was giving them that flour mix in the late 80’s!
Attachments:
CD67CBBD-A03D-4AEC-8269-E2E8517394E3.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: not too dangerous? ()
Date: April 02, 2019 11:25AM

I watched the video...

First, don't know Bijan, and second, generally speaking I am pretty much a law and order person.

But, does it seem that the cops were to the left side of Bijan's vehicle, and not in front, when it started rolling to the right? Was it slowly rolling? Does it appear, slowly enough that a person would not have really been threatened with getting run over?

So, were the cops REALLY in danger? Really?

Granted, yes, the fellow might should have stopped the first time, but are the cops really saying they were in danger?

Don't know about that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Bishwali ()
Date: April 02, 2019 11:48AM

not too dangerous? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I watched the video...
>
> First, don't know Bijan, and second, generally
> speaking I am pretty much a law and order
> person.
>
> But, does it seem that the cops were to the left
> side of Bijan's vehicle, and not in front, when it
> started rolling to the right? Was it slowly
> rolling? Does it appear, slowly enough that a
> person would not have really been threatened with
> getting run over?
>
> So, were the cops REALLY in danger? Really?
>
> Granted, yes, the fellow might should have stopped
> the first time, but are the cops really saying
> they were in danger?
>
> Don't know about that.

Excellent post! He most likely really thought they were not real police and that is the reason he didn't comply. If he knew they were real police than he was most likely scared of their aggressive behavior with the guns pointed at him. And the last stop on the shooting was not a justfied shooting. He did not come at the police or their cars in a hostile or dangerous manner. These inexperienced police are most likely former military guys who don't see much action being a Park Police officer and we're out of control maniacs and must be punished in many ways. Rest in peace Bijan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: hjndgnnhnn ()
Date: April 02, 2019 11:56AM

Regardless of whether he thought they were real police, or whether he was scared or not, it seems the standard that the police need to meet is if their lives were in danger.

Is that not true?

If it is true, then if I were on a jury, I might have a tough time believing the police shot out of fear for their lives.

I might be more easily convinced that they were pissed off, and tired of chasing him, than they believed their lives were in danger.

The police have a tough job, but, that shouldn't excuse unprofessional behavior.

And of course, what appears to be stonewalling by authorities now seems pretty reprehensible as well.

Would a "normal" case take this long, meaning, one that involved two non-police citizens?

That to me should be a good standard applied here as to how this thing is proceeding now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Bishwali ()
Date: April 02, 2019 12:17PM

hjndgnnhnn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Regardless of whether he thought they were real
> police, or whether he was scared or not, it seems
> the standard that the police need to meet is if
> their lives were in danger.
>
> Is that not true?
>
> If it is true, then if I were on a jury, I might
> have a tough time believing the police shot out of
> fear for their lives.
>
> I might be more easily convinced that they were
> pissed off, and tired of chasing him, than they
> believed their lives were in danger.
>
> The police have a tough job, but, that shouldn't
> excuse unprofessional behavior.
>
> And of course, what appears to be stonewalling by
> authorities now seems pretty reprehensible as
> well.
>
> Would a "normal" case take this long, meaning, one
> that involved two non-police citizens?
>
> That to me should be a good standard applied here
> as to how this thing is proceeding now.


Yes! You are so correct on this tragedy. They were too gung ho and pissed off. They do have a tough job but level headiness is a key component to be a police officer. You can't bring this battlefield mentality to your job. Bijan was acting different than most people because of fear. Did they need to shoot him? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Brotha Lynch Hung ()
Date: April 02, 2019 12:39PM

https://youtu.be/d_UzHxDl-zg
-------------------------------------------------------
> not too dangerous?
> >

> Excellent post! He most likely really thought they
> were not real police and that is the reason he
> didn't comply. If he knew they were real police
> than he was most likely scared of their aggressive
> behavior with the guns pointed at him. And the
> last stop on the shooting was not a justfied
> shooting. He did not come at the police or their
> cars in a hostile or dangerous manner. These
> inexperienced police are most likely former
> military guys who don't see much action being a
> Park Police officer and we're out of control
> maniacs and must be punished in many ways. Rest in
> piss Bijan.
Attachments:
IMG_2968.JPG
IMG_3543.JPG
IMG_3649.JPG
IMG_3791.JPG
IMG_3765.GIF

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: sand nigs ()
Date: April 02, 2019 12:54PM

You cop hating muzzies should go back where you came from.

More of you coke dealing animals should get vented.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Toucan Sam look a like ()
Date: April 02, 2019 02:02PM

Where's the gun and fish

She looks like Toucan Sam


https://youtu.be/2X4s3D7xPUQ
Attachments:
IMG_3834.JPG
IMG_3832.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amay ()
Date: April 02, 2019 02:07PM

Both of these pigs need to go to federal prison after Bijans family takes all their money.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Hashimi ()
Date: April 02, 2019 02:13PM

Praise be to Allah and the Fairfax County Police for providing the video of this murder. Thank you Chief Roessler!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Mustapha ()
Date: April 02, 2019 03:37PM

May these pigs admit wrong and pay Bijans family or don't seek forgiveness and let Allah decide. It is the pigs choice. Praise be Allah.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Bacon dealer ()
Date: April 02, 2019 03:52PM

Mustapha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> May these pigs admit wrong and pay Bijans family
> or don't seek forgiveness and let Allah decide. It
> is the pigs choice. Praise be Allah.

The only question for you people... is the muzzie still dead?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: shitty way to die ()
Date: April 02, 2019 04:23PM

Worst part is some uber driver hit Bijans car first, causing everything to unfold.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: muzzies in the mix ()
Date: April 02, 2019 05:58PM

shitty way to die Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Worst part is some uber driver hit Bijans car
> first, causing everything to unfold.


How many people that ever got into a fender bender got shot by the cops when they stayed on scene and cooperated?

What "unfolded" was the muzztard doing a hit and run, then trying to run over the cops. That's usually going to end like this in this country. I think there are still plane tickets back to muzzieland if any of you towelheads are unhappy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Bijan's Family ()
Date: April 02, 2019 07:00PM

What's the best rate for hiring professional protesters like the BLM, jihadists, Antifa, and Resist types pictured earlier?

We'd like to organize another protest, but we don't want to pay minimum wage again. Will illegals do protesting for us?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: TS14 ()
Date: April 03, 2019 07:04PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Mohammad.Atta ()
Date: April 03, 2019 07:12PM

Mustapha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> May these pigs admit wrong and pay Bijans family
> or don't seek forgiveness and let Allah decide. It
> is the pigs choice. Praise be Allah.

For serious...Allahu Akhbar on these fucking fascist, racist cops! May the fuel of a thousand airplanes immolate their rectums.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: El Jak Mi Off ()
Date: April 03, 2019 07:14PM

Mohammad.Atta Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mustapha Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > May these pigs admit wrong and pay Bijans
> family
> > or don't seek forgiveness and let Allah decide.
> It
> > is the pigs choice. Praise be Allah.
>
> For serious...Allahu Akhbar on these fucking
> fascist, racist cops! May the fuel of a thousand
> airplanes immolate their rectums.


The price of coke has skyrocketed since the cops killed my dealer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Praise be Kelly's ()
Date: April 03, 2019 08:36PM

Bazookas!

https://youtu.be/kvUyyhRQhd8
Attachments:
IMG_3786.JPG
IMG_3538.JPG
IMG_3534.JPG
IMG_3535.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Hey Sis ()
Date: April 03, 2019 09:00PM

Personally I'd prefer the sister:


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: I'm horny for the Dad ()
Date: April 03, 2019 09:38PM

I would tittie fuck the shit out of his boobs.

https://youtu.be/BrVqIKOUTcI
Attachments:
IMG_3027.JPG
IMG_2872.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Fuck! ()
Date: April 03, 2019 11:26PM

Coke is expensive!

https://youtu.be/DVl-oXi-TpY
Attachments:
IMG_2982.GIF

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Ghost of Bijan ()
Date: April 03, 2019 11:36PM

I really wish I hadn’t tried to run over those cops!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Dog Yo LOL funny mo Fucker ()
Date: April 03, 2019 11:43PM

Ghost of Bijan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I really wish I hadn’t tried to run over those
> cops!


https://youtu.be/r1NlFs4vblw
Attachments:
IMG_3797.JPG
IMG_3764.GIF
IMG_3157.PNG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Nigger 45 666 ()
Date: April 04, 2019 12:17AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: CSI ()
Date: April 04, 2019 07:47AM

not too dangerous? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I watched the video...
>
> First, don't know Bijan, and second, generally
> speaking I am pretty much a law and order
> person.
>
> But, does it seem that the cops were to the left
> side of Bijan's vehicle, and not in front, when it
> started rolling to the right? Was it slowly
> rolling? Does it appear, slowly enough that a
> person would not have really been threatened with
> getting run over?
>
> So, were the cops REALLY in danger? Really?
>
> Granted, yes, the fellow might should have stopped
> the first time, but are the cops really saying
> they were in danger?
>
> Don't know about that.

Watching Shemar Moore tv shows doesn’t make ANYONE a “law enforcement type.”
Muzzie didn’t comply and died of lead poisoning.
And to the guy that keeps posting images of his moms DDD melons....keep it up!
No more man boobs images from Bijan SR!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: really? ()
Date: April 04, 2019 10:59AM

He died of lead poisoning?

I thought he died because he got shot by the police.

So, what happened? Like, at the hospital he was at, something went wrong, and he died of lead poisoning?

Is that what they've figured out now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Praise be to Kelly's ()
Date: April 04, 2019 11:12AM

Bazookas!

https://youtu.be/TCRS4DRmf_w
Attachments:
IMG_3536.JPG
IMG_3657.JPG
IMG_3568.GIF
IMG_3683.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Bijone's Mom Is Hot ()
Date: April 04, 2019 11:31AM

for a fat bitch.

https://youtu.be/wCJAKARlG3Q
Attachments:
IMG_3668.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Cherry Blossom ()
Date: April 13, 2019 06:34PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ()
Date: April 14, 2019 02:04PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: PCP!$!$ ()
Date: April 15, 2019 08:17PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Good kill ()
Date: April 15, 2019 08:35PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Peace ()
Date: April 15, 2019 08:49PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Bijone ()
Date: April 15, 2019 09:01PM

The https://youtu.be/goRv0_9SKGo
Attachments:
IMG_3867.JPG
IMG_3030.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: 125,250,500,1000 ()
Date: April 15, 2019 09:09PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: 203 ()
Date: April 15, 2019 09:28PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Butt Plug Bijone ()
Date: April 16, 2019 09:55PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Did the Park Police ()
Date: April 18, 2019 07:55PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: RIP BIJONE ()
Date: April 18, 2019 08:14PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: B ijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: NIGGA IN YO MUSLIM MOM”S ASS ()
Date: April 18, 2019 08:29PM

Mohammad.Atta Wrote: https://youtu.be/dFZswHe1yh4
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mustapha Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > May these pigs admit wrong and pay Bijans
> family
> > or don't seek forgiveness and let Allah decide.
> It
> > is the pigs choice. Praise be Allah.
>
> For serious...Allahu Akhbar on these fucking
> fascist, racist cops! May the fuel of a thousand
> airplanes immolate their rectums.
Attachments:
3B8EF497-E114-4674-97F4-43D48F9FCF35.jpeg
EDDB929A-5BC5-4BEF-956E-7B223ED99A76.jpeg
7DE7E291-5BFC-4340-9CE7-1EE7C7D28B0E.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: FUCK !!! LET”S GO CAP$ ()
Date: April 18, 2019 08:38PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Z 60 ()
Date: April 18, 2019 08:54PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Eat Shit ()
Date: April 20, 2019 04:18PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: N30 ()
Date: April 20, 2019 05:08PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Lick my pussy ()
Date: April 20, 2019 07:53PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: 666 395 95 66 295 ()
Date: April 20, 2019 08:00PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijans killers: Lucas Vinyard and Alejandro Amayo
Posted by: Nig ()
Date: April 20, 2019 08:58PM


Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  ******   **     **  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **    **  ***   ***  **     **  **     **   **   **  
 **        **** ****  **     **  **     **    ** **   
 **        ** *** **  **     **  **     **     ***    
 **        **     **  **     **  **     **    ** **   
 **    **  **     **  **     **  **     **   **   **  
  ******   **     **   *******    *******   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.