HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gov. Ralph Northams KKK/Blackface Facial Recognition Investigation UPDATE THREAD
Posted by: Baron Trump ()
Date: February 20, 2019 10:10AM

I am very curious as of the status of this investigation. Ralph said he would be using detectives and facial recognition software (sooo hot right now) to help identify the racists in his yearbook photo. Didn't you hear him? It's NOT him.

Northam should keep us residents of the Commonwealth up to date on how this investigation is going. I would have thought they would have eliminated him at this point if not found the real culprits.

Is this just an "OJ looking for the real killers" type of deal? I hope not! We want answers!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gov. Ralph Northams KKK/Blackface Facial Recognition Investigation UPDATE THREAD
Posted by: Dems love the KKK ()
Date: February 20, 2019 10:56AM

Right, and this isn't Hillary Clinton with the heart and soul of the democrat party.
Attachments:
js3ysR.jpg

Re: Gov. Ralph Northams KKK/Blackface Facial Recognition Investigation UPDATE THREAD
Posted by: I'm waiting too ()
Date: February 20, 2019 12:08PM

Wake me up when you hear something.

Posted by: Topper ()
Date: February 20, 2019 12:10PM

Top!

Posted by: Crimesolvers ()
Date: February 20, 2019 07:11PM

Is he using state money to do this? If so, it's wrong.

Posted by: Ore y Oh ()
Date: February 20, 2019 07:18PM

John Wayne made racist and homophobic remarks.

Posted by: AnthonyCumia ()
Date: February 20, 2019 08:40PM

Crazy Rich Confederates.
Attachments:
images67.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.