HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718AllNext
Current Page: 17 of 18
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: July 13, 2019 03:50PM

Gun Control Doesn't Work to Reduce Violence, According to the CDC and the Rand Corporation

"During 2000--2002, the Task Force on Community Preventive Services (the Task Force), an independent nonfederal task force, conducted a systematic review of scientific evidence regarding the effectiveness of firearms laws in preventing violence, including violent crimes, suicide, and unintentional injury. The Task Force found insufficient evidence to determine the effectiveness of any of the firearm laws or combinations of laws reviewed on violent outcomes."

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5214a2.htm

Gun Policy in America: An Overview (Rand Corporation)
"We reviewed thousands of studies to identify all available evidence for the effects of 13 gun policies on eight outcomes. After excluding studies that did not meet our criteria for establishing a law’s effects, we found little persuasive evidence for the effects of most policies on most outcomes."

Gun Control Doesn't Work to Reduce Suicides, According to the AIHW

In 1996, Australia Banned and Confiscated Nearly All Modern Firearms. According to data collected by the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW):
In the 18 years before the gun ban (1978-1996) there was a total of 36,376 suicides for a mean rate of 12.24
In the 18 years after the gun ban (1997-2015) there was a total of 46,387 suicides for a mean rate of 12.67

Although the slight increase in the rate is statistically insignificant, there was a 27.52% increase in the total number of suicides during the 18 years after the gun ban.

It is obvious the gun ban had no effect on suicides. Hangings merely replaced guns as the most common method of suicide.


So what does Gun Control Do?

It Makes People Defenseless in the Face of Monsters. ESPECIALLY WOMEN

After Australia imposed a Gun Ban, Sexual Assaults Increased Significantly.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: July 13, 2019 03:52PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Dopes Gone Wild ()
Date: July 13, 2019 04:03PM

Asshole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DEATH ()
Date: July 13, 2019 05:20PM

Dopes Gone Wild Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Asshole.


Oooohhh DIM WIT, did he huwt yo wittle feewings???????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Dopes Gone Wild ()
Date: July 13, 2019 05:46PM

Just noting that he — like you — is a complete idiot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DEATH ()
Date: July 13, 2019 05:56PM

Aaawwww, DIM WIT, he did huwt yo wittle feewings!!!!!!

The TRUTH does that to you DEMS. It hurts your little pea brains.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: July 13, 2019 06:15PM

You ignorant asswipes are as stupid as the day is long. Can’t tell the difference between a FACT and a LIE. Just plain too dumb to know what in the hell you’re doing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: July 13, 2019 06:26PM

Actually... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You ignorant asswipes are as stupid as the day is
> long. Can’t tell the difference between a FACT
> and a LIE. Just plain too dumb to know what in
> the hell you’re doing.


Again and again, you show that you lack the brains to have an intelligent conversation. Your problem is that your FACTS are LIES and we know it. We call you on your lies and you can't refute it because the FACTS are on our side and the LIES are on your side.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Always the last to know ()
Date: July 13, 2019 06:29PM

Actually... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You ignorant asswipes are as stupid as the day is
> long. Can’t tell the difference between a FACT
> and a LIE. Just plain too dumb to know what in
> the hell you’re doing.
Attachments:
fos.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: July 13, 2019 06:37PM

A second-grader would have done better. You phony dipshits just fall apart so easily.l

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: that's just silly ()
Date: July 13, 2019 06:50PM

wrong, so very wrong Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sheesh... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ^^^ Total MORON alert. Gun-free zones exist so
> we
> > can apply extra penalties to those who commit
> > gun-crimes in protected areas. It's the same
> > thing as having fines doubled in designated
> > highway work areas, but some people are just
> too
> > fucking asswipe stupid to be able to figure
> these
> > things out on their own.
>
>
> Gun Free School Zones were purportedly enacted to
> ensure the integrity and safety of the Nation’s
> schools.


Don't confuse the idiot with facts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: July 13, 2019 06:59PM

^^^ The people who worked on the legislation were not as ass-backwards stupid as you are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: July 13, 2019 08:48PM

Dopes Gone Wild Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just noting that he — like you —I is a complete
> idiot.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: free history lesson ()
Date: July 14, 2019 01:17PM

Actually... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ The people who worked on the legislation were
> not as ass-backwards stupid as you are.


The people who worked on the legislation claimed exactly what was written above. Only a clueless moron like you claims differently.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: July 14, 2019 01:59PM

What was written above came from the minds of some asshole second-graders. Nobody expected that names and signs were going to create some sort of protective barrier. Like you, that’s just assfuck stupid. Names and signs do however create the sort of advance warning that is legally necessary in order to attach additional penalties to gun-crimes committed in designated areas. Wake up and smell the coffee, dumbass

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: July 14, 2019 02:23PM

Actually... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What was written by me, a gay libtard pantyboy, above came from the minds of some
> asshole second-graders. NobodyI expected that
> names and signs were going to create some sort of
> protective barrier. Like youme, that’s just
> assfuck stupid. Names and signs do however create
> the sort of advance warning that is legally
> necessary in order to attach additional penalties
> to gun-crimes committed in designated areas
illusions that make liberals and their sheep like me feel good because it makes it looks like something's getting done when in reality, nothing is. We'll never Wake
> up and smell the coffee, because we're dumbasses. Oh, did i mention I'm gay?


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Actually.,. ()
Date: July 14, 2019 02:34PM

As everyone knows...

FIFY = ASSHOLE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DEATH ()
Date: July 14, 2019 03:05PM

Pauvre, pauvre little stupid DIM WIT ...

Here are some more FACTS for you DIM WIT.....

The DIM WIT says, if you ban guns suicides will go away. Yet when the Australians banned all guns there was a 27.52% increase in the total number of suicides.

The DIM WIT says during a burglary you should run away from your OWN HOME, leaving your wife and kids behind to deal with the assailants or hide. The Facts are that you have a 26% chance of being harmed if you are home during a burglary. The odds of severe injury or death are higher if you are a single female. The DEATH DEALING DEMS don't care.

After Australia imposed a Gun Ban, Sexual Assaults Increased over 22%.

In the year since the DEATH DEALING DEMS created a show glamourizing suicide, teen suicides increased 30%.

Again the DEMS don't care as long as they can push their failed agenda they'll tell any lie.

So, DIM WIT why is it you DEMS only give us increases in DEATHS. WHY DIM WIT, WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT THE HARM YOU AND THE DEATH DEAL DEMS CAUSE???????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: July 14, 2019 03:05PM

Actually.,. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As everyone knows...
>
> FIFYme = ASSHOLE
> I also have 8 FFXU trolls & their
> sock puppets living in my head rent-free
> besides that, I'm gay. I spend all my
> time in Vienna & Dunn Loring gay bars
> and glory holes. I'm full of shit, too.
> Did I mention how gay I am?



FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: July 14, 2019 03:07PM

DEMS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> The DIM WIT says during a burglary you should run
> away from your OWN HOME, leaving your wife and
> kids behind to deal with the assailants or hide.
>

U 1/2-2 unnerstenn: Dimwit's gay, so he doesn't have a wife or kids.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: free history lesson ()
Date: July 14, 2019 04:03PM

Actually... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What was written above came from the minds of some
> asshole second-graders. Nobody expected that
> names and signs were going to create some sort of
> protective barrier. Like you, that’s just
> assfuck stupid. Names and signs do however create
> the sort of advance warning that is legally
> necessary in order to attach additional penalties
> to gun-crimes committed in designated areas. Wake
> up and smell the coffee, dumbass


Wrong, the legislation was created with the specific intention of ensuring the integrity and safety of the Nation’s schools. That is an undisputed fact and you are an undisputed moron.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Actually.., ()
Date: July 14, 2019 04:14PM

Wrong. No one thought that. The purpose was to enable an application of extra punishment that might serve as an extra deterrent. Being an idiot, you simply missed out on all that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: JOEL PACKER, NEA ()
Date: July 14, 2019 04:37PM

Actually... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What was written above came from the minds of some
> asshole second-graders. Nobody expected that
> names and signs were going to create some sort of
> protective barrier. Like you, that’s just
> assfuck stupid. Names and signs do however create
> the sort of advance warning that is legally
> necessary in order to attach additional penalties
> to gun-crimes committed in designated areas. Wake
> up and smell the coffee, dumbass


"NEA and PTA are actively working to secure passage of both of these bills. Together, we can eliminate violence in the schools. We appreciate Representative Feighan's leadership in introducing this measure and look forward to its enactment."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: July 14, 2019 04:52PM

Actually.., Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wrong. No one thought that. The purpose was to
> enable an application of extra punishment that
> might serve as an extra deterrent. Being an
> idiot, you simply missed out on all that.


Give an example of a deterrent that would stop them from shooting someone, which is already illegal and carries heavy penalties.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: free history lesson ()
Date: July 14, 2019 04:53PM

Actually.., Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wrong. No one thought that. The purpose was to
> enable an application of extra punishment that
> might serve as an extra deterrent. Being an
> idiot, you simply missed out on all that.


Really? You really fucked this one up.

Take a look at 18 USC 922(q). That is where the Gun Free School Zone Act is codified. 18 USC 922(q)(1)(I) states that Congress finds and declares that the Congress has the power, under the interstate commerce clause and other provisions of the Constitution, to enact measures to ensure the integrity and safety of the Nation’s schools by enactment of this subsection..

Clearly Congress thought that the Gun Free School Zone Act was enacted to ensure the integrity and safety of the Nation’s schools. Not only did they think that, they explicitly stated that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: July 14, 2019 05:02PM

No, dummy. Go bone up on legislative process. That language seeks to establish the authority of Congress to make such law at all. The actual purposes of the law
were as I described above.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: free history lesson ()
Date: July 14, 2019 06:13PM

Wow, you just keep digging yourself deeper. The language does indeed establish Congressional authority to enact such a law, which was necessary after Lopez. However, they could have chosen not to use the clause that reads "to enact measures to ensure the integrity and safety of the Nation’s schools by enactment of this subsection." They didn't and thereby affirmatively expressed the purpose of the law is to ensure ensure the integrity and safety of the Nation’s schools.

The actual purpose of the law is what Congress declared it to be and correctly cited by me. It isn't what some know-nothing on Fairfax Underground declared it to be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: First Brancher ()
Date: July 15, 2019 01:14PM

Legislative process?

LOL! Someone's clearly never heard of the term "findings and purpose" as it relates to legislation.

Seems like you're the one that needs to bone up because you sound like a bone head.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: July 15, 2019 01:27PM

Have a seat, rookie. Speak only when you are spoken to. No one has ever thought that simply calling someplace a gun-free zone would keep the bad guys from bringing in guns. It’s the expanded penalties that might have some deterrent effect, but you can’t impose those without up-front warnings.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: IOW ()
Date: July 15, 2019 01:37PM

Actually... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have a seat, rookie. Speak only when you are
> spoken to. No one has ever thought that simply
> calling someplace a gun-free zone would keep the
> bad guys from bringing in guns. It’s the
> expanded penalties that might have some deterrent
> effect, but you can’t impose those without
> up-front warnings.


Oh, I see... So you're saying that someone who's intent on murdering people will be deterred by the penalties of a gun-free zone. That makes sense. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: July 15, 2019 01:56PM

Actually... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have a seat, rookie. Speak only when you are
> spoken to. No one has ever thought that simply
> calling someplace a gun-free zone would keep the
> bad guys from bringing in guns. It’s the
> expanded penalties that might have some deterrent
> effect, but you can’t impose those without
> up-front warnings.


Give an example of where making something a gun free zone with enhanced penalties creates an environment with deterrence higher than the penalties for shooting someone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: free history lesson ()
Date: July 15, 2019 02:16PM

Actually... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have a seat, rookie. Speak only when you are
> spoken to. No one has ever thought that simply
> calling someplace a gun-free zone would keep the
> bad guys from bringing in guns. It’s the
> expanded penalties that might have some deterrent
> effect, but you can’t impose those without
> up-front warnings.


Who are you speaking to, dipshit? Seriously, you're in the deep end without the ability to swim or a flotation device. Finding and purpose sections of legislation, while not always there, area a common feature of legislative text.

It is Congress who actually thought that the GFSZ Act was enacted to ensure the integrity and safety of the Nation’s schools. Not only did they think that, they expressed that thought in the legislative text of the Act.

Again, you are in way over your head. Way the fuck over your head. Your lack of knowledge on the legislative process or the technical aspects of legislative drafting is putting you at a serious disadvantage in this conversation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: July 15, 2019 07:20PM

Lying your ignorant ass off will not save your stupid case. You fucked up at the get-go and have no way back. Authority and intent are two completely different things. So it goes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: July 15, 2019 07:52PM

SAF: ‘GUN-FREE ZONES ARE SHOOTING GALLERIES FOR MANIACS; END THEM’
BELLEVUE, WA – Declaring that so-called “gun-free zones are shooting galleries for maniacs,” the Second Amendment Foundation today is calling for an end to such designations by launching an advertising campaign aimed at print and online publications.
“Without a self-defense option,” said SAF founder and Executive Vice President Alan M. Gottlieb, “we are all at greater risk.”
The campaign has a simple message: “You’re a sitting duck in a gun-free zone.” The ad may be seen here.
Gottlieb referred to a report from the Crime Prevention Research Center that 98 percent of mass public shootings since 1950 occurred in places where citizens are prohibited from having firearms. He noted that in Europe, “every mass public shooting has occurred in a gun-free zone.”
He pointed to mass shootings at schools, shopping malls, movie theaters and churches as prime examples where “gun-free zone” designations did not prevent tragedies, but may actually have enabled crazed killers by making it impossible for the victims to fight back.
“Whether you’re talking about a high school in Florida, a theater in Colorado or a mall in Nebraska,” Gottlieb observed, “the common denominator has been that they all prohibited firearms on the premises. Of course, in every case, that ban had zero effect on the shooters who took innocent lives. There are numerous other examples where the gun-free mindset has been worse than a failure, and history has provided us the grim casualty counts to prove it.
“The evidence shows that gun-free zones are not the answer,” he stated. “Indeed, they provide an added danger because they prevent legally armed citizens from defending themselves and others, while creating the mere illusion of safety.
“For more than two decades,” Gottlieb said, “the U.S. has perpetuated a false sense of security with gun-free zones. It’s time to end this dangerous folly. Nobody wants to be a sitting duck in a maniac’s shooting gallery.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: July 15, 2019 07:54PM

^^^ Total ad-copy bullshit, which is all you ever post.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Bang Bang ()
Date: July 15, 2019 07:57PM

This lady realizes this gun is much larger than what you call a gun.
Attachments:
A67C461F-71AF-4AB1-A915-02A4BAD854F2.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DEATH ()
Date: July 15, 2019 08:08PM

^^^Must be the DIM WIT’S wife.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: July 15, 2019 08:09PM

Actually... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ Total ad-copy bullshit, which is all you ever
> post.

And I've asked you 2x to give an example - and you refuse. Talking about posting bullshit. I responded to your stupid idea with a post that proves it is a stupid idea. You don't have the facts or the brains to refute the post, so you attack me. Just what I expect from a retard like you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: FIFFY Sock Puppet ()
Date: July 15, 2019 09:36PM

DEMS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^Must be the DIM WIT’S wife.


DIM WIT's gay. He doesn't have a wife.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: dfhfdh ()
Date: July 15, 2019 11:24PM

The Demonrats desperation would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: July 16, 2019 09:31AM

SumMo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And I've asked you 2x to give an example - and you
> refuse. Talking about posting bullshit. I responded
> to your stupid idea with a post that proves it is a
> stupid idea. You don't have the facts or the brains
> to refute the post, so you attack me. Just what I
> expect from a retard like you.

If I live to be 200, I won't have enough time to waste more than a few seconds a week of it on a pathetic dipshit, know-nothing like you. You are a Grade-1 dumbfuck asshole and nothing more.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: July 16, 2019 09:46AM

Actually... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SumMo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And I've asked you 2x to give an example - and
> you
> > refuse. Talking about posting bullshit. I
> responded
> > to your stupid idea with a post that proves it
> is a
> > stupid idea. You don't have the facts or the
> brains
> > to refute the post, so you attack me. Just what
> I
> > expect from a retard like you.
>
> If I live to be 200, I won't have enough time to
> waste more than a few seconds a week of it on a
> pathetic dipshit, know-nothing like you. You are
> a Grade-1 dumbfuck asshole and nothing more.

You don't have time to engage in a reasoned discussion but your posts prove that you have unlimited time to engage in name calling and trolling. I guess you've reached the limits of your intellect; it's a shame you don't have much to offer. I guess you're doing the best you can with your very limited resources.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Actually,,, ()
Date: July 16, 2019 12:21PM

Trust me. The very last thing you want is some credentials contest, dumbfuck. There's no debate to be had there at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: July 16, 2019 12:36PM

Actually,,, Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trust me. The very last thing you want is some
> credentials contest, dumbfuck. There's no debate
> to be had there at all.


The only "credentials" you have, Dim Wit, is a diploma from McDonald's Hamburger College with a major in Milk Shakes and a minor in French Fries. I ran across one of your old instructors and he said you barely passed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: July 16, 2019 12:39PM

Actually... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SumMo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And I've asked you 2x to give an example - and
> you
> > refuse. Talking about posting bullshit. I
> responded
> > to your stupid idea with a post that proves it
> is a
> > stupid idea. You don't have the facts or the
> brains
> > to refute the post, so you attack me. Just what
> I
> > expect from a retard like you.
>
> If I'm live to be 200, I won't have enough time to
> waste more than a few seconds a week of it on
a
> pathetic dipshit, know-nothing who likes little boys you. YouI are
> a Grade-1 dumbfuck asshole and nothing more. Did I mention I'm a gay pedo?



FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: July 16, 2019 12:41PM

SumMo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actually... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > SumMo Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > And I've asked you 2x to give an example -
> and
> > you
> > > refuse. Talking about posting bullshit. I
> > responded
> > > to your stupid idea with a post that proves
> it
> > is a
> > > stupid idea. You don't have the facts or the
> > brains
> > > to refute the post, so you attack me. Just
> what
> > I
> > > expect from a retard like you.
> >
> > If I live to be 200, I won't have enough time
> to
> > waste more than a few seconds a week of it on a
> > pathetic dipshit, know-nothing like you. You
> are
> > a Grade-1 dumbfuck asshole and nothing more.
>
> You don't have time to engage in a reasoned
> discussion but your posts prove that you have
> unlimited time to engage in name calling and
> trolling. I guess you've reached the limits of
> your zero level intellect; it's a shame you don't have muchanything
> to offer. I guess you're doing the best you can
> with your very limitedtotal lack of resources.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: July 16, 2019 01:40PM

Actually,,, Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trust me. The very last thing you want is some
> credentials contest, dumbfuck. There's no debate
> to be had there at all.


Trust me. The very last thing I'm afraid of is engaging you in a contest of ideas and reason, turd-licker. You're so stupid that you don't realize that each time you post an insult you prove yourself to be a liar - you do have time to engage. What you lack is the facts and the balls to do it.

Just give an example of where making something a gun free zone with enhanced penalties creates an environment with deterrence higher than the penalties for shooting someone and we can get it on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Mxcbf ()
Date: July 16, 2019 01:59PM

Tske it from FIFY, who already did.!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: free history lesson ()
Date: July 16, 2019 03:14PM

Actually... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lying your ignorant ass off will not save your
> stupid case. You fucked up at the get-go and have
> no way back. Authority and intent are two
> completely different things. So it goes.

I won't call you a liar because I think you are just to stupid to know better.

Authority and intent are, in fact, two different things. Two things that you clearly can't recognize.

Let me help you out.

"the Congress has the power, under the interstate commerce clause and other provisions of the Constitution, to enact measures." (FINDING of authority).


"to enact measures to ensure the integrity and safety of the Nation’s schools." (PURPOSE aka intent).


You either don't know much about the legislative process or you really suck at comprehending the English language. Those are the only two choices remaining for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: July 24, 2019 10:21PM

A recently published analysis of police-involved shootings and race confirms something we’ve been saying for a long time. The facts don’t back up the narrative that cops are a bunch of racist thugs who love to shoot minorities for fun.

As we’ve written,


…calling cops white supremacists and slave patrols…does precisely nothing to improve the situation. If fact, to the extent that these charges cause officers to pull back from involvement and policing in minority majority areas (i.e., the Ferguson Effect) the people who will be most harmed will be blacks.
Now a study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences bears that out. Just don’t expect these findings to get much press. They don’t inflame anyone or further the right narratives.


There is widespread concern about racial disparities in fatal officer-involved shootings and that these disparities reflect discrimination by White officers. Existing databases of fatal shootings lack information about officers, and past analytic approaches have made it difficult to assess the contributions of factors like crime.

We create a comprehensive database of officers involved in fatal shootings during 2015 and predict victim race from civilian, officer, and county characteristics.

We find no evidence of anti-Black or anti-Hispanic disparities across shootings, and White officers are not more likely to shoot minority civilians than non-White officers. Instead, race-specific crime strongly predicts civilian race. This suggests that increasing diversity among officers by itself is unlikely to reduce racial disparity in police shootings.

– David J. Johnson, Trevor Tress, Nicole Burkel, Carley Taylor, and Joseph Cesario in Officer characteristics and racial disparities in fatal officer-involved shootings

Also . . .
Despite extensive attention to racial disparities in police shootings, two problems have hindered progress on this issue. First, databases of fatal officer-involved shootings (FOIS) lack details about officers, making it difficult to test whether racial disparities vary by officer characteristics.
Second, there are conflicting views on which benchmark should be used to determine racial disparities when the outcome is the rate at which members from racial groups are fatally shot.

We address these issues by creating a database of FOIS that includes detailed officer information. We test racial disparities using an approach that sidesteps the benchmark debate by directly predicting the race of civilians fatally shot rather than comparing the rate at which racial groups are shot to some benchmark.

We report three main findings: 1) As the proportion of Black or Hispanic officers in a FOIS increases, a person shot is more likely to be Black or Hispanic than White, a disparity explained by county demographics; 2) race-specific county-level violent crime strongly predicts the race of the civilian shot; and 3) although we find no overall evidence of anti-Black or anti-Hispanic disparities in fatal shootings, when focusing on different subtypes of shootings (e.g., unarmed shootings or “suicide by cop”), data are too uncertain to draw firm conclusions.

We highlight the need to enforce federal policies that record both officer and civilian information in FOIS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The nature of fallacy ()
Date: July 25, 2019 07:43AM

The Facts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A recently published analysis of police-involved
> shootings and race confirms something we’ve been
> saying for a long time. The facts don’t back up
> the narrative that cops are a bunch of racist
> thugs who love to shoot minorities for fun.

Neither does any of it dismiss the overwhelming evidence that many cases that do fit "the narrative that cops are a bunch of racist thugs who love to shoot minorities for fun." That other kinds of shootings occur as well does not excuse what would be obvious on a case by case basis to any impartial observer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DUMBASSES ()
Date: July 25, 2019 10:37AM

The nature of fallacy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Facts Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A recently published analysis of
> police-involved
> > shootings and race confirms something we’ve
> been
> > saying for a long time. The facts don’t back
> up
> > the narrative that cops are a bunch of racist
> > thugs who love to shoot minorities for fun.
>
> Neither does any of it dismiss the overwhelming
> evidence that many cases that do fit "the
> narrative that cops are a bunch of racist thugs
> who love to shoot minorities for fun." That other
> kinds of shootings occur as well does not excuse
> what would be obvious on a case by case basis to
> any impartial observer.

See that’s where you DUMBASS DIP SHITS still get it wrong. In the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, one has to be proven guilty. The FACTS DON’T support a guilty finding.

Maybe in Russia, where you’re from, you have to prove yourself innocent. But not here. Here you are either “guilty “ or “not guilty “. I know, the sheer genius of the founders still confuses you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The nature of fallacy ()
Date: July 25, 2019 11:14AM

^^^ Such a fucking joke. Your dumbness knows no bounds. The cited article simply does not say what jerks like you foolishly thought it did. Live and fail to learn at your own peril.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: July 25, 2019 02:19PM

The nature of fallacy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^I'm Such a fucking joke. MYour dumbness knows no
> bounds. The cited article simply does not say
> what jerks like youme foolishly thought it didn't.
> Live and fail to learn at myour own peril.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Mfd6h ()
Date: July 25, 2019 04:21PM

Shame & Disgrace

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: July 26, 2019 06:13AM

https://www.foxnews.com/us/hero-customer-shoots-2-armed-suspects-attempting-to-rob-7-eleven-report

A customer at a 7-Eleven store in Virginia shot two suspects who were allegedly trying to rob the business early Thursday morning, police said, according to reports.

The customer killed one of the suspects and injured the other during the 2 a.m. attempted robbery in Virginia Beach, Richmond's WTVR-TV reported. Both suspects were also armed, according to the report.

The customer, whom witnesses called a “hero,” had a concealed carry permit, police said, according to Norfolk's WTKR-TV.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Bad news indeed ()
Date: July 26, 2019 08:47AM

Vigilante justice is no justice at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Washiington Postee ()
Date: July 26, 2019 05:09PM

SumMo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.foxnews.com/us/hero-customer-shoots-2-
> armed-suspects-attempting-to-rob-7-eleven-report
>
> A customer at a 7-Eleven store in Virginia shot
> two suspects who were allegedly trying to rob the
> business early Thursday morning, police said,
> according to reports.
>
> The customer killed one of the suspects and
> injured the other during the 2 a.m. attempted
> robbery in Virginia Beach, Richmond's WTVR-TV
> reported. Both suspects were also armed, according
> to the report.
>
> The customer, whom witnesses called a “hero,”
> had a concealed carry permit, police said,
> according to Norfolk's WTKR-TV.


I love a good news story.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: This Thread Need Something ()
Date: July 26, 2019 06:57PM

Bang Bang Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This lady realizes this gun is much larger than
> what you call a gun.


Shoot your load, boys.
Attachments:
31C7A4AD-FD0C-45B9-99E9-898B47F35E43.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: July 26, 2019 09:11PM

Typical DIM WITTED DEMS, can only post pictures of dicks and pussies, constantly proving the title, "a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: July 27, 2019 02:59AM

Like the mind of the idiot who keeps posting the picture, the gun is unloaded.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Just a reminder... ()
Date: July 27, 2019 06:46AM

Bad news indeed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vigilante justice is no justice at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: July 27, 2019 08:54AM

Just a reminder... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bad news indeed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Vigilante justice is no justice at all.

What vigilante justice?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DUMBASSES ()
Date: July 27, 2019 11:18AM

The FREEDOM Market is open in Chantilly this weekend.

DIM WIT, my offer of a free coffee is still open.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Francine ()
Date: July 27, 2019 07:05PM

Anyone out here have a nice gun collection? I like guns :)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Only Real Men Discuss Guns ()
Date: July 27, 2019 08:55PM

For the boys who are offended by the photo of a pistol inserted into the vagina.
Attachments:
C9E8F76C-C385-4771-B5A9-AF6C331CD2A1.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: July 27, 2019 10:10PM

^^^ Only a DIM WITTED DEM wouldn't know that is a toy gun. But I bet it sent a shiver up your leg when you saw though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: July 28, 2019 08:12AM

In 1968, the U.K. passed laws that reduced the number of licensed firearm owners, and thus reduced firearm availability. U.K. homicide rates have steadily risen since then. 9 Ironically, firearm use in crimes has doubled in the decade after the U.K. banned handguns. ("Weapons sell for just £50 as suspects and victims grow ever younger", The Times, August 24, 2007)



Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Dumb as a way of life ()
Date: July 28, 2019 11:17AM

DEMS = DIM WITS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ Only a DIM WITTED DEM wouldn't know that is a
> toy gun. But I bet it sent a shiver up your leg
> when you saw though.

Your problem isn't toy guns, but toy brains.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: July 28, 2019 11:26AM

Annual firearms-related deaths per 100K population...

United States... 19.51

United Kingdom... 0.23

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Hhhhhmmmm ()
Date: July 28, 2019 01:05PM

Hmmm... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Annual firearms-related deaths per 100K
> population...
>
> United States... 19.51
>
> United Kingdom... 0.23


Why are you cherry picking data??? Your argument can't stand on the facts????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: July 28, 2019 01:18PM

The numbers are correct. Deal with it, toady.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Hhhmmm .... ()
Date: July 28, 2019 01:52PM

Hmmm... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The numbers are correct. Deal with it, toady.


That number is a LIE. I know you are a Libturd so you can't help yourself but to tell lies.

Or you could prove me wrong and cite your source.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: July 28, 2019 02:32PM

Almost everyone in Plano, TX owns a firearm. It's homicide rate = 0.0154 / 100k.

The numbers are correct. Deal with it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Crikey... ()
Date: July 28, 2019 03:08PM

Dude can’t tell the diff between homicide and firearm-related. What a douche.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: July 28, 2019 03:33PM

Dude thinks it's OK to be killed with a knife but not a gun. What a douche.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DUMBASSES ()
Date: July 28, 2019 04:06PM

Crikey... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dude can’t tell the diff between homicide and
> firearm-related. What a douche.


Only a fucking retard makes the argument that all those killed with a gun were actually killed with a gun.

So, DIM WIT, can you spell C-A-T?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: July 28, 2019 04:09PM

Hhhmmm .... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmmm... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The numbers are correct. Deal with it, toady.
>
>
> That number is a LIE. I know you are a Libturd so
> you can't help yourself but to tell lies.
>
> Or you could prove me wrong and cite your source.


The lying number must have come from the DIM WIT. He's the one that pulls shit out of his ass and tries to pass it on as fact.

Ignorant people lap up what he spews, but fortunately, us far more educated call him on his bullshit.

STILL WAITING DIM WIT, CITE YOUR SOURCE!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Sheesh... ()
Date: July 28, 2019 04:16PM

Fucking idiot. Did you check as much as Google or Wikipedia?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: dfhdfsh ()
Date: July 28, 2019 04:48PM

Sheesh... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fucking idiot. Did you check as much as Google or
> Wikipedia?


Google says you are wrong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Surf’s Up! ()
Date: July 29, 2019 06:58PM

DEMS = DIM WITS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ Only a DIM WITTED DEM wouldn't know that is a
> toy gun. But I bet it sent a shiver up your leg
> when you saw though.


Most guns are toys.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Sheesh... ()
Date: July 29, 2019 07:16PM

dfhdfsh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sheesh... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fucking idiot. Did you check as much as Google or Wikipedia?
>
> Google says you are wrong.

No, it says you have been caught with you pants down around your ankles.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Get a better glue source ()
Date: July 29, 2019 08:05PM

Sheesh... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dfhdfsh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sheesh... Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Fucking idiot. Did you check as much as
> Google or Wikipedia?
> >
> > Google says you are wrong.
>
> No, it says you have been caught with you pants
> down around your ankles.


Sniffing glue doesn't make you smarter Dumbass. Instead of dreaming about getting fucked in the ass, just post the source that supports your lie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Sheesh... ()
Date: August 01, 2019 08:30PM

Google ‘firearms-related deaths’ dummy. See if you can handle it from there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: August 01, 2019 10:33PM

Sheesh... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dfhdfsh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sheesh... Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Fucking idiot. Did you check as much as
> Google or Wikipedia?
> >
> > Google says you are wrong.
>
> No, it says youI have been caught with myou pants
> down around myour ankles & I'm bent over every day at the Vienna gay bar & glory hole known as "The Sweet Spot".


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: August 01, 2019 10:34PM

Sheesh... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Google ‘firearms-related deaths’ dummy. See if
> you
I have 8 FFXU trolls & their sock puppets living in my head rent free. I can't handle it anymore!from there.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Toys For Totes ()
Date: August 07, 2019 12:56PM

DEMS = DIM WITS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ Only a DIM WITTED DEM wouldn't know that is a
> toy gun. But I bet it sent a shiver up your leg
> when you saw though.


Friends of yours? Appears they knew the difference between toys and the real ones.
Did you teach them?
Attachments:
EFA9EA53-8BBC-4CFC-A225-58C61974B664.jpeg
E2C46B28-1D81-49E8-BAA2-C0253C7F3E7C.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: August 07, 2019 01:27PM

^^^^^^^^^those guys look pretty gay.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Put it down... ()
Date: August 07, 2019 02:03PM

Not as gay as the NRA!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Quoter of Pickle Smokers' Posts ()
Date: August 07, 2019 02:06PM

Put it down... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not as gay as the NRA!


^^^^Obvious gay gun grabber, supporter of terrorists and supporter of coddling negro criminals.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: NRA Head ()
Date: August 08, 2019 01:13PM

Give me a six-million dollar French country estate inside a gated golf course community in Dallas!!!
It’s the only place I can be safe!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Wayne LaPierre, War Hero ()
Date: August 08, 2019 05:53PM

NRA Head Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Give me a six-million dollar French country estate
> inside a gated golf course community in Dallas!!!
>
> It’s the only place I can be safe!!!

The toughest Vietnam Vet ever! He makes Trump look cowardly.
Attachments:
064BFC5E-84CB-494A-B59B-B65595EFED22.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: August 09, 2019 04:23AM

Wayne LaPierre, War Hero Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NRA Head Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Give me a six-million dollar French country
> estate
> > inside a gated golf course community in
> Dallas!!!
> >
> > It’s the only place I can be safe!!!
>
> The toughest Vietnam Vet ever! He makes Trump look
> cowardly.

If the NRA replaces him with a war hero will you join the NRA and vote pro gun? Or are you just using smear tactics because you don't have anything else to offer? I think we all know the answer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumLess ()
Date: August 09, 2019 07:15AM

SumMo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wayne LaPierre, War Hero Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > NRA Head Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Give me a six-million dollar French country
> > estate
> > > inside a gated golf course community in
> > Dallas!!!
> > >
> > > It’s the only place I can be safe!!!
> >
> > The toughest Vietnam Vet ever! He makes Trump
> look
> > cowardly.
>
> If the NRA replaces him with a war hero will you
> join the NRA and vote pro gun? Or are you just
> using smear tactics because you don't have
> anything else to offer? I think we all know the
> answer.


Oliver North was a Vietnam Vet. He resigned.
No, I wouldn’t become a member of the NRA. I own a few firearms but don’t need nor want to become part of any organization that would consider me a member. Not that insecure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: August 09, 2019 09:49AM

SumLess Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SumMo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > If the NRA replaces him with a war hero will
> you
> > join the NRA and vote pro gun? Or are you just
> > using smear tactics because you don't have
> > anything else to offer? I think we all know the
> > answer.
>
>
> Oliver North was a Vietnam Vet. He resigned.
> No, I wouldn’t become a member of the NRA. I own
> a few firearms but don’t need nor want to become
> part of any organization that would consider me a
> member. Not that insecure.


I'm not the one who drew a false comparison between an NRA leadership position and military service; I just replied to it. You claim to be 'Not that insecure', but you feel it necessary to let us all know that you own guns (water guns and cap pistols don't count - yes?) and that those who join are insecure. Based on that, I would say that you are an asshole troll. If you see your cousin, [Wayne LaPierre, War Hero], say HI for me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: August 09, 2019 11:40AM

SumMo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SumLess Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > SumMo Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > >
> > > If the NRA replaces him with a war hero will
> > you
> > > join the NRA and vote pro gun? Or are you
> just
> > > using smear tactics because you don't have
> > > anything else to offer? I think we all know
> the
> > > answer.
> >
> >
> > Oliver North was a Vietnam Vet. He resigned.
> > No, I wouldn’t become a member of the NRA. I
> own
> > a few firearms but don’t need nor want to
> become
> > part of any organization that would consider me
> a
> > member. Not that insecure.
>
>
> I'm not the one who drew a false comparison
> between an NRA leadership position and military
> service; I just replied to it. You claim to be
> 'Not that insecure', but you feel it necessary to
> let us all know that you own guns (water guns and
> cap pistols don't count - yes?) and that those who
> join are insecure. Based on that, I would say that
> you are an asshole troll. If you see your cousin,
> [Wayne LaPierre, War Hero], say HI for me.


Posting to yourself, again?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: August 09, 2019 06:05PM

Yesterday, a terrifying scene played out in a Walmart in Springfield, Mo. A man pulled up to the store, donned body armor, and armed himself with a “tactical rifle,” a handgun, and more than 100 rounds of ammunition. He walked into the store and began recording himself on his phone as he pushed a shopping cart. The moment, complete with the the video, had echoes of mass shootings from Christchurch to El Paso to Dayton.

Panicked customers fled, and the police sped toward the store, but by the time they arrived, the crisis had passed. A private citizen described as a “former firefighter” had pulled his firearm and was holding the man at gunpoint. That thing that supposedly never happens just happened again. A good guy with a gun averted a potential crisis.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: August 09, 2019 06:08PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: August 09, 2019 06:11PM

"Meryl Streep and Harvey Weinstein Are Taking On the N.R.A.... Jan 17, 2014 .... 'They’re going to wish they weren’t alive after I’m done with them.'"

Harvey Weinstein has probably said this about countless people over the years—assistants who screw up appointments, Oscar hopefuls who flub their Golden Globes acceptance speeches, baristas who forget the extra whip, women who won't allow the pig to rape them, etc ....

Oh how the left so needs their billionaires like such Hollywood nobles like Harvey !!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: August 09, 2019 06:11PM

In 1776, the British demanded we surrender our weapons. We shot them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718AllNext
Current Page: 17 of 18


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  ********   **     **   ******    *******  
    **     **     **  ***   ***  **    **  **     ** 
    **     **     **  **** ****  **               ** 
    **     ********   ** *** **  **         *******  
    **     **         **     **  **               ** 
    **     **         **     **  **    **  **     ** 
    **     **         **     **   ******    *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.