HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718AllNext
Current Page: 16 of 18
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: June 08, 2019 11:39AM

Gun Control Doesn't Work to Reduce Violence, According to the CDC and the Rand Corporation

"During 2000--2002, the Task Force on Community Preventive Services (the Task Force), an independent nonfederal task force, conducted a systematic review of scientific evidence regarding the effectiveness of firearms laws in preventing violence, including violent crimes, suicide, and unintentional injury. The Task Force found insufficient evidence to determine the effectiveness of any of the firearm laws or combinations of laws reviewed on violent outcomes."

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5214a2.htm

Gun Policy in America: An Overview (Rand Corporation)
"We reviewed thousands of studies to identify all available evidence for the effects of 13 gun policies on eight outcomes. After excluding studies that did not meet our criteria for establishing a law’s effects, we found little persuasive evidence for the effects of most policies on most outcomes."

Gun Control Doesn't Work to Reduce Suicides, According to the AIHW

In 1996, Australia Banned and Confiscated Nearly All Modern Firearms. According to data collected by the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW):
In the 18 years before the gun ban (1978-1996) there was a total of 36,376 suicides for a mean rate of 12.24
In the 18 years after the gun ban (1997-2015) there was a total of 46,387 suicides for a mean rate of 12.67

Although the slight increase in the rate is statistically insignificant, there was a 27.52% increase in the total number of suicides during the 18 years after the gun ban.

It is obvious the gun ban had no effect on suicides. Hangings merely replaced guns as the most common method of suicide.


So what does Gun Control Do?

It Makes People Defenseless in the Face of Monsters. ESPECIALLY WOMEN

After Australia imposed a Gun Ban, Sexual Assaults Increased Significantly.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: What a douche... ()
Date: June 08, 2019 11:41AM

Go fuck yourself, you worthless moron.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DEATH ()
Date: June 08, 2019 12:05PM

What a douche... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go fuck yourself, you worthless moron.


Did The Facts hurt the wittle DIM WIT's wittle weelings??????

The FACTS always show what a fucking stupid DIM WIT you really are. The more you post, the more you prove to the world a fucking FOOL. Keep posting your lies DIM WIT. And we'll keep posting the TRUTH.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: What a douche... ()
Date: June 08, 2019 12:42PM

Go fuck yourself, you worthless moron.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: June 08, 2019 12:45PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SumMo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Recommended by who?
>
> The FBI, but the Trump administration has taken
> down the page. Sort of like what happened to CDC
> pages about abortion under Bush-43. You can
> google things and still find that same advice
> though. Of course, if you were a little bit
> smarter, you wouldn't actually need to do that.
>
> > It's interesting that you have again shown how
> > dishonest you are about this issue. You don't
> want
> > people to have guns even in their own homes.
> Why
> > don't you admit that what you want is a total
> ban
> > and confiscation?
>
> That's only as far as your near-useless brain can
> fathom. Nobody here has called for these total
> bans that you gun-clods imagine. It's all
> nonsense fabracted from your paralyzing fear and
> ignorance.

They took it down; is that like the dog ate my homework? Did the mystery post say how to do it? "Dear, I hear a burglar. Put on your coat and wake the kids and get them dressed. I'll get your mom into the wheel chair and we can escape. Wait for me in the garage." The crooks in your fantasy are really slow or very polite.

A cursory search will show lots of quotes from dem pols saying that the end game for them is to ban and confiscate all guns.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DEATH ()
Date: June 08, 2019 12:45PM

What a douche... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go fuck yourself, you worthless moron.


Yup, The Facts hurt the wittle DIM WIT's wittle weelings!!!!!

The FACTS always show what a fucking stupid DIM WIT you really are. The more you post, the more you prove to the world a fucking FOOL. Keep posting your lies DIM WIT. And we'll keep posting the TRUTH.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: June 08, 2019 01:49PM

Kind of dumb to have so little regard for your own well-being and that of your family. Then again, you think guns are cool instead of needlessly dangerous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DEATH ()
Date: June 08, 2019 02:14PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kind of dumb to have so little regard for your own
> well-being and that of your family. Then again,
> you think guns are cool instead of needlessly
> dangerous.


The Facts are that you have a 26% chance of being harmed if you are home during a burglary.

The DIM WIT says you should run away from your OWN HOME, leaving your wife and kids behind to deal with the assailants. That's because the DIM WIT is a miserable coward that feels nothing is worth fighting for. Not even his own miserable life.

Even though statistics show that if women fight back, their odds of being raped are cut in half. But the DIM WITTED DEMS want women to lay back and take it, while their miserable husbands run away.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: June 08, 2019 02:42PM

Posting in another thread doesn't diminish the Fact that you are coward that wouldn't protect the ones you love, you fucking cowardly DIM WIT...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: June 08, 2019 02:48PM

You’re too stupid to know what’s best for you. That’s what can happen when your penis takes over what any decent brain ought to be doing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DEATH ()
Date: June 08, 2019 02:53PM

Confessed serial killer now linked to 60 deaths in 14 states

https://abcnews.go.com/US/confessed-serial-killer-now-linked-60-deaths-14/story?id=63571587

The Cowardly DIM WIT says these monsters will disappear when you ban all guns. Because in the pea brain of the DIM WIT, only a gun can be violent, people have no responsibility.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: June 08, 2019 03:20PM

^^^ Seems to have lost all connection to reality.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: June 08, 2019 06:45PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kind of dumb to have so little regard for your own
> well-being and that of your family. Then again,
> you think guns are cool instead of needlessly
> dangerous.

Guns are NOT needlessly dangerous. I, and many others, have owned multiple guns for decades and not once has any gun been a danger to me. They are less dangerous than cars, which kill more by accident than guns. They are needlessly dangerous in YOUR fantasy world, but that's because YOU are not mature enough to properly respect one. Peddle your lies somewhere else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: June 08, 2019 07:06PM

Guns are needlessly dangerous. The closer you are to one the more exposure to that risk you have.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: June 08, 2019 07:12PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guns are needlessly dangerous. The closer you are
> to one the more exposure to that risk you have.


Know nothing fools like you think that guns are needlessly dangerous. You are wrong!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: June 08, 2019 07:41PM

The math says otherwise. Too bad you don’t speak math.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: MoSum ()
Date: June 08, 2019 07:41PM

SumMo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Guns are needlessly dangerous. The closer you
> are
> > to one the more exposure to that risk you have.
>
>
> Know nothing fools like you think that guns are
> needlessly dangerous. You are wrong!

Your mother finds this very dangerous but she’s always willing to try it again.
She’s needlessly wanton.
Attachments:
ADCF0706-3544-4A99-A0EE-8C0434DA2A2F.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: June 08, 2019 08:01PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The math says otherwise. Too bad you don’t
> speak math.


You misplaced the decimal and inverted the fraction.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DEATH ()
Date: June 08, 2019 09:57PM

Here are some numbers for you DIM WIT.....

The DIM WIT says, if you ban guns suicides will go away. Yet when the Australians banned all guns there was a 27.52% increase in the total number of suicides.

The DIM WIT says during a burglary you should run away from your OWN HOME, leaving your wife and kids behind to deal with the assailants or hide. The Facts are that you have a 26% chance of being harmed if you are home during a burglary. The odds of severe injury or death are higher if you are a single female. The DEATH DEALING DEMS don't care.

After Australia imposed a Gun Ban, Sexual Assaults Increased over 22%.

In the year since the DEATH DEALING DEMS created a show glamourizing suicide, teen suicides increased 30%.

Again the DEMS don't care as long as they can push their failed agenda they'll tell any lie.

So, DIM WIT why is it you DEMS only give us increases in DEATHS. WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT THE HARM YOU CAUSE???????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: June 08, 2019 10:40PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guns are needlessly dangerous. The closer you are
> to one the more exposure to that risk you have.


Here's novel idea, Dimwit: You don't want a gun? DON'T BUY ONE! At the same time, don't try to tell us we can't own one legally.

Isn't America GREAT?!? And now under President Trump, it's going to be EVEN GREATER!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Narfskally ()
Date: June 08, 2019 11:26PM

DEMS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here are some numbers for you DIM WIT.....
>
> The DIM WIT says,


The prob. w/dim wit is he's gay. The only "gun" he knows anything about is the 1 that goes up his ass & he sticks in his mouth (often after it's been in his ass 1st). Since it's easy to get AIDS from that kind of "gun", he thinks "guns"=death.


These turd burglars have some pretty fucked up notions about things.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Narfskally ()
Date: June 08, 2019 11:27PM

^^^^^^Oh, and did I mention dim wit's gay?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DEATH ()
Date: June 09, 2019 08:38AM

DEMS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here are some numbers for you DIM WIT.....
>
> The DIM WIT says, if you ban guns suicides will go
> away. Yet when the Australians banned all guns
> there was a 27.52% increase in the total number of
> suicides.
>
> The DIM WIT says during a burglary you should run
> away from your OWN HOME, leaving your wife and
> kids behind to deal with the assailants or hide.
> The Facts are that you have a 26% chance of being
> harmed if you are home during a burglary. The odds
> of severe injury or death are higher if you are a
> single female. The DEATH DEALING DEMS don't care.
>
> After Australia imposed a Gun Ban, Sexual Assaults
> Increased over 22%.
>
> In the year since the DEATH DEALING DEMS created a
> show glamourizing suicide, teen suicides increased
> 30%.
>
> Again the DEMS don't care as long as they can push
> their failed agenda they'll tell any lie.
>
> So, DIM WIT why is it you DEMS only give us
> increases in DEATHS. WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT THE
> HARM YOU CAUSE???????


STILL NO RESPONSE FROM THE DIM WIT. He once again runs away when faced with inconvenient FACTS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DEATH ()
Date: June 09, 2019 01:07PM

Either the FACTS scared the DIM WIT away, or I used too big of terms for the NIT WIT to understand. Allow me to summarize:

Britain banned guns:
…..Violent crime INCREASED 400%
…….Including a significant increase in (wait for it) GUN RELATED CRIME
…..Stalking INCREASED 36%
…..Sexual Assault INCREASED 44%


Australia banned guns:
…..Suicides INCREASED 28%
…..Sexual Assault INCREASED 22%

A 2002 study by the CDC of gun control laws found, "insufficient evidence to determine the effectiveness of any of the firearm laws or combinations of laws reviewed on violent outcomes"

A 2018 study by the Rand Corp of gun control laws found, "we found little persuasive evidence for the effects of most policies on most outcomes"

Yet faced with overwhelming evidence of their FAILED Policies, what do the DEMS propose??? Just MORE OF THE SAME FAILED IDEAS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: June 10, 2019 06:37PM

The DIM WIT is speechless. Over 24 hours and nothing in return. The DIM WIT must be running back to Bloomberg to ask him what to do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: June 11, 2019 10:30AM

REMINDER: There are nearly 40,000 gun-related deaths in this country every year. Mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters of all ages die for no good reason and the repugnant people who are the cause of all this simply don't care about it at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: same old tired worn out BS ()
Date: June 11, 2019 10:54AM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> REMINDER: There are nearly 40,000 gun-related
> deaths in this country every year. Mothers,
> fathers, sons, and daughters of all ages die for
> no good reason and the repugnant people who are
> the cause of all this simply don't care about it
> at all.


killed by the negro criminals you want coddled, DIm WIT.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: June 11, 2019 11:55AM

Guntards = Wrong about everything

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: June 11, 2019 01:12PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GuntardsDIMWIT = Wrong about everything


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: June 11, 2019 01:13PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gunlibtards = Wrong about everything


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DEATH ()
Date: June 11, 2019 02:18PM

Yup, the DIM WIT had to run back to Bloomberg to ask what to do and returned squawking his usual propaganda.

Allow me to summarize the Dems failures:

Britain banned guns:
…..Violent crime INCREASED 400%
…….Including a significant increase in (wait for it) GUN RELATED CRIME
…..Stalking INCREASED 36%
…..Sexual Assault INCREASED 44%


Australia banned guns:
…..Suicides INCREASED 28%
…..Sexual Assault INCREASED 22%

A 2002 study by the CDC of gun control laws found, "insufficient evidence to determine the effectiveness of any of the firearm laws or combinations of laws reviewed on violent outcomes"

A 2018 study by the Rand Corp of gun control laws found, "we found little persuasive evidence for the effects of most policies on most outcomes"

Yet faced with overwhelming evidence of their FAILED Policies, what do the DEMS propose??? Just MORE OF THE SAME FAILED IDEAS.

REMINDER: Those killed, raped, and injured every year are mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters of all ages, for no good reason and the repugnant Democrats who are the cause of all this simply don't care about it at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: June 12, 2019 08:55PM

‘Intruder' killed in home invasion had court order against him

A Jacksonville, Florida woman didn’t just rely on a temporary restraining order to keep her ex-boyfriend from coming around her residence. No, when her ex violated the order of protection and broke in a window just after midnight, the 25-year-old woman had both Smith and Wesson in her corner.

One thing led to another and the 24-year-old violence-prone man lay dead. The woman then called 9-1-1 and authorities found the intruder in the master bedroom chock full of holes.

Lots of lessons here, not the least of which is that the only thing that stops a bad person with evil in their heart is a good guy (or in this case, gal) with a gun. The police can’t protect the individual. And restraining orders?
For the determined individual who doesn’t care about playing by the rules, a restraining order offers paper-thin protection. At best.

But when all else fails, Sam Colt makes men and women equals. Imagine if this woman listened to some radical Democrats who want to promote a gun-free society.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/jacksonville/detectives-investigate-death-in-ortega-farms-area

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Bob Malm ()
Date: June 15, 2019 08:10PM

All guns need to be taken away. The church shooting in Sugarland Texas proves the need to do so

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: kmw4v ()
Date: June 17, 2019 07:53AM

kmw4v

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Dems don't care ()
Date: June 21, 2019 01:00PM

Democrats don't actually care about solutions or preventing gun crime. They actually proposed zero funding for the most successful program to deal with gun violence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: A Modest Proposal ()
Date: June 21, 2019 02:52PM

If they could shoot little unborn babies then they'd support it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Giver of plus ones ()
Date: June 21, 2019 04:29PM

A Modest Proposal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If they could shoot little unborn babies then
> they'd support it.


+1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Bwvf6 ()
Date: June 21, 2019 04:43PM

FIFY = DOUCHEBAG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: June 21, 2019 04:48PM

Bwvf6 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FIFY = I'M A DOUCHEBAG


^ FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Giver of plus ones ()
Date: June 21, 2019 04:55PM

FIFY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bwvf6 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > FIFY = I'M A DOUCHEBAG
>
>
> ^ FIFY


+1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Y36kw ()
Date: June 21, 2019 08:13PM

Go fuck your FCC pals up the ass, wiener-boy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DEATH ()
Date: June 21, 2019 09:16PM

Allow me to summarize the Dems failures:

Britain banned guns:
…..Violent crime INCREASED 400%
…….Including a significant increase in (wait for it) GUN RELATED CRIME
…..Stalking INCREASED 36%
…..Sexual Assault INCREASED 44%


Australia banned guns:
…..Suicides INCREASED 28%
…..Sexual Assault INCREASED 22%

A 2002 study by the CDC of gun control laws found, "insufficient evidence to determine the effectiveness of any of the firearm laws or combinations of laws reviewed on violent outcomes"

A 2018 study by the Rand Corp of gun control laws found, "we found little persuasive evidence for the effects of most policies on most outcomes"

Yet faced with overwhelming evidence of their FAILED Policies, what do the DEMS propose??? Just MORE OF THE SAME FAILED IDEAS.

REMINDER: Those killed, raped, and injured every year are mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters of all ages, for no good reason and the repugnant Democrats who are the cause of all this simply don't care about it at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Brain farter ()
Date: June 21, 2019 09:28PM

Shove it up your ass, dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: June 21, 2019 10:48PM

Brain farter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shove it up your my ass, dope please.

^ FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DEATH ()
Date: June 21, 2019 10:57PM

Brain farter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shove it up your ass, dope.


The DIM WIT can't handle FACTS.

It makes his pea brain hurt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: June 21, 2019 11:29PM

Y36kw Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GoI get fucked your FCC pals up the ass every day in 1 of Vienna's many glory holes, I also suck on the wiener of a little-boy.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: uhxne ()
Date: June 22, 2019 10:43AM

^^^ More shame and scorn on one of the forum's largest assholes. All the other ones come from Falls Church too. What a shit-hole that place is!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: June 22, 2019 12:05PM

uhxne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ More shame and scorn on one of I'm the forum's
> largest assholes. All the other ones come from
> Falls Church too. What a shit-hole that place is
!


^ FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: 7djnb ()
Date: June 22, 2019 12:17PM

Suck a dick, FIFY. You’re as big a fraud as your sick-ass city.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: June 22, 2019 12:30PM

7djnb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I Suck a dick, FIFY. You’re as big a fraud as
> your sick-ass city
.


^ FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Kxd4p ()
Date: June 22, 2019 01:15PM

^^^ Asshole FIFY can only behave as more and more of an asshole. Figures...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: June 22, 2019 05:03PM

uhxne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ More shame and scorn onI have one of the forum's
> largest assholes b\c it gets violated by the BBC every day in 1 of Vienna's many glory holes. All the other ones come from
> Falls Church too.
What a shit-hole that place Vienna is!


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: June 22, 2019 05:06PM

Kxd4p Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I lick an Asshole FIFeverY day in 1 of Vienna's many glory holes. can only behave as more and more
> of an asshole-violated butt pirATE b/c I go to at least 1 of Vienna's many glory holes every day. Figures...


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Yupjg ()
Date: June 22, 2019 05:15PM

More pathetic shit from the cesspools of Falls Fucking Church, where scumbag is a compliment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: June 23, 2019 01:01AM

Yupjg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More pathetic shit from the cesspool glory holes and gay bars of Falls
> Fucking Church
Vienna, where scumbag is a compliment.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: FFXU is tired of you... ()
Date: June 23, 2019 09:32AM

Up your ass, FIFY, and that goes for all your lying Falls Church 'friends' as well. Bunch of outclassed worthless dumbos.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: June 23, 2019 12:33PM

FFXU is tired of you... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I like it Up myour ass, FIFY, and that goes for all myour
> lying Falls ChurchVienna 'friends' as well. We're a Bunch of
> outclassed worthless dumbos. We get outclassed by all the FFXU trolls living in our head rent free & their sock puppets, too. That's why we meet every day in one of Vienna's many gay bars to drown our sorrows. We do this every day after visiting one of Vienna's many glory holes


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Jh7cm ()
Date: June 23, 2019 01:53PM

FIFY and all his friends are fucked up stupid shits who sit around Falls Church all day sucking donkey dicks and having their puppet strings
pulled by posts like this one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: June 23, 2019 02:51PM

Jh7cm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FIFYDim Wit and all his friends are fucked up stupid
> shits who sit around Falls Churchin Vienna glory holes all day sucking strange dick &
> acting like a
donkey & sucking each others' dicks and having their puppet strings
> pulled by postsFFXU trolls like this one & their sock puppets, too.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: F4gex ()
Date: June 23, 2019 03:01PM

Way to obey orders, little boy. Now do it again before I get angry and hit you with my FIFY-Stick.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: June 23, 2019 03:41PM

F4gex Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Way toI obey my master's orders, He orders me to suck on little boy dicks. Now he's ordered me to do it again
> before Ihe gets angry and hits me you with my FIFY-his big belt or Stick when we go to the Vienna glory hole to-nite.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Wmptb ()
Date: June 23, 2019 05:23PM

That’s not very good, sludge. Step up your game here or the FIFY-Stick will come crashing down.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: June 23, 2019 10:40PM

Wmptb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That’s not very good, and I smell like sludge, so Daddy's going to give me a hard spanking @ the gay bar tonite. Step up your game
> here or the FIFY-
Then he's going to Stick his giant dick in my butt and ream me hardwill come crashing down.It'll help me forget for the moment about the 8 FFXU trolls & their sock puppets who live in my head rent free


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: pkne6 ()
Date: June 24, 2019 10:02AM

You're regressing, stooge-fuck. Don't make me go out and get an even bigger FIFY-Stick, you worthless tool!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: June 24, 2019 08:11PM

pkne6 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're regressing,I'm a stooge of the 8 FFXU trolls & their sock puppets who live in my head rent free. I fuck little boys in the ass. Don't make me go
> out and get an even bigger FIFY-
I like it when Tyrone Sticks the BBC in me, youI'm a
> worthless tool!


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: 3unmk ()
Date: June 25, 2019 08:44AM

^^^ That sucks. You stink at being FIFY. No one will vote for you as Asshole of the Year anymore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: June 25, 2019 10:07AM

3unmk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ ThatI suck on all the dicks that poke through the openings every time I visit 1 of Vienna's many glory holes. They're so convenient, I can walk to most of them. The others are only a short ride on Fairfax Connector. YouI stink from all the sweating at the glory holes. at being FIFY & 8 other FFXU trolls live in my head rent free & their sock puppets too. No one takes any of my shitposts seriously. All I do is shiptpost stupid shit; that's why they call me "Dim Wit"
> will vote for you asI NEED the BBC in my Asshole of the Year anymore.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: hfxtx ()
Date: June 25, 2019 10:36AM

Go back to your stinking filthy city, FIFY. You have officially FAILED in the wider world.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Hammer time ()
Date: June 25, 2019 01:58PM

hfxtx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go back to your stinking filthy city, FIFY. You
> have officially FAILED in the wider world.


SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP, DIMWIT! NOBODY TAKES YOUR SHITPOSTS SERIOUSLY, EXCEPT MAYBE ALL YOUR VIENNA GAYBOY BUTT BUDDIES AND STUPID LIBTARD FUCKS LIKE GERRY OR TARLTON. THAT TROLL'S GOT YOUR SORRY GAY ASS PWND & SO DO 15 OTHER TROLLS ON FFXU. EVERYBODY HERE WITH ANY BRAINS KNOWS ALL YOU HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE IS YOUR DUMBASS LIBTARD SHITPOSTS. SHUT THE FUCK UP & SIT THE FUCK DOWN, DIMWIT ASSHOLE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: June 25, 2019 02:02PM

hfxtx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I Go back to myour stinking filthy citytown called Vienna when I get off my job at Walmart so I can patronize 1 of the many glory holes & gay bars there, FIFY lives in my head rent free along with 8 other FFXU trolls & their sock puppets. YouI
> have officially FAILED in the wider world.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Grande etoile... ()
Date: June 26, 2019 11:08AM

Tu es aussi intelligent qu'un poisson-chat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Dems lie all the time ()
Date: June 26, 2019 11:18AM

Democrats don't actually care about solutions or preventing gun crime. They actually proposed zero funding for the most successful program to deal with gun violence. They were shamed into putting the money back in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Acadien qui fait rage ()
Date: June 27, 2019 12:54AM

Grande etoile... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tu es aussi intelligent qu'un poisson-chat.


..........et t'as calissé la langue française icitte.................

..............ostie de colon............

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Freedom Fighter ()
Date: July 03, 2019 11:43PM

Anti-Gun Rally at the NRA during a beautiful June day




Pro-Gun Rally at the State Capital during a cold January day
Attachments:
50463163_1956314011103741_726515905919451136_o.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Dead is dead ()
Date: July 04, 2019 06:58AM

Anti-gun rallies should be staged at cemeteries.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DEATH ()
Date: July 04, 2019 08:38AM

Dead is dead Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anti-gun rallies should be staged at cemeteries.


EXACTLY …. Because that is where you'll find the most DEM voters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Giver of plus ones ()
Date: July 04, 2019 09:01AM

DEMS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dead is dead Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Anti-gun rallies should be staged at
> cemeteries.
>
>
> EXACTLY …. Because that is where you'll find the
> most DEM voters.


+1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: July 11, 2019 08:57PM

The Fantasy and Fallacy of Gun-Free Zones

A "gun-free zone" (GFZ), like the unicorn, is a fantasy. But unlike unicorns, GFZs are another form of gun control that can get you killed. (Since 1950, 98% of public mass-shootings have occurred in so called "gun-free zones.")

GFZ are built around the ridiculous concept that violent criminals, when confronted with a sign prohibiting guns in an area, will simply comply. So, a human monster who is intent on murdering a large number of innocent people and then, typically, committing suicide, is going to be cowed into submission by a piece of paper? How stupid is that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Sheesh... ()
Date: July 12, 2019 10:32AM

^^^ Total MORON alert. Gun-free zones exist so we can apply extra penalties to those who commit gun-crimes in protected areas. It's the same thing as having fines doubled in designated highway work areas, but some people are just too fucking asswipe stupid to be able to figure these things out on their own.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Anti-guntard epiphany ()
Date: July 12, 2019 01:24PM

Sheesh... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ Total MORON alert. Gun-free zones exist so we
> can apply extra penalties to those who commit
> gun-crimes in protected areas. It's the same
> thing as having fines doubled in designated
> highway work areas, but some people are just too
> fucking asswipe stupid to be able to figure these
> things out on their own.

So you’ve finally recognized that gun-free zones (and most other gun laws) do absolutely nothing to *prevent* gun violence. Good for you. Now go explain that to the other anti-gun nuts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: wrong, so very wrong ()
Date: July 12, 2019 02:25PM

Sheesh... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ Total MORON alert. Gun-free zones exist so we
> can apply extra penalties to those who commit
> gun-crimes in protected areas. It's the same
> thing as having fines doubled in designated
> highway work areas, but some people are just too
> fucking asswipe stupid to be able to figure these
> things out on their own.


Gun Free School Zones were purportedly enacted to ensure the integrity and safety of the Nation’s schools.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: How It Worked Out Is... ()
Date: July 12, 2019 02:55PM

wrong, so very wrong Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gun Free School Zones were purportedly enacted to
> ensure the integrity and safety of the Nation’s
> schools.

All they did was establish low-risk target-rich environments for killers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Sheesh... ()
Date: July 12, 2019 04:17PM

How It Worked Out Is... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All they did was establish low-risk target-rich environments
> for killers.

How can anyone be that stupid? Schools LONG predated the 1990 Act that created gun-free zones out of them. Your post makes absolutely no sense at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: H I W O I ... ()
Date: July 12, 2019 08:29PM

Sheesh... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How can anyone be that stupid? Schools LONG
> predated the 1990 Act that created gun-free zones
> out of them. Your post makes absolutely no sense
> at all.

Schools were once NOT gun free zones, when I was in school, most of the student driven pickups had gun racks as many went hunting before school. The presence of a gun did not create a threat. Lily livered faggots like you see a threat where nine exists. It’s the people, not the instruments, you ass wipe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: July 13, 2019 11:00AM

Proximity to guns is a killer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: July 13, 2019 11:05AM

Proximity to automobiles is a killer.

Proximity to hospitals is a killer.

Life is a death sentence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: July 13, 2019 11:18AM

Connect the dots, you worse than pathetically sorry-ass dumbfuck. As the risks of all these things can in fact be at least in part countered, it only makes sense to rational people that we indeed seek to counter them. We in fact spend many millions of dollars every year working to make roads and hospitals safer. NRA jerks and assfucks like you prevent us from doing the same to reduce the risks of guns. You people suck the big one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: July 13, 2019 11:39AM

Why would anyone want to even attempt to have an intelligent conversation with a name calling idiot like you? You would show some respect if you want to actually discuss the issue. What you want is a platform. What you show yourself to be is a fool.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: July 13, 2019 11:41AM

Actually... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Connect the dots, you worse than pathetically
> sorry-ass dumbfuck. As the risks of all these
> things can in fact be at least in part countered,
> it only makes sense to rational people that we
> indeed seek to counter them. We in fact spend
> many millions of dollars every year working to
> make roads and hospitals safer. NRA jerks and
> assfucks like you prevent us from doing the same
> to reduce the risks of guns. You people suck the
> big one.


Oooohhhhh, I see the DIM WIT finally woke up. Hey DIM WIT, did you change your diaper before running to the keyboard? I'd hate to think you are sitting there in your own filth while spewing your regular bullshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: July 13, 2019 02:23PM

This is how you respond to a blood-dancing political opportunist’s attempt to use a tragedy to further the cause of civilian disarmament.

“Since Governor Northam called the General Assembly back into Special Session, it has been apparent to me that the motivations behind this session were only to politicize the tragedy of Virginia Beach, and to re-litigate gun-control legislation that previously had been introduced, debated and defeated in the 2019 Regular Session of the General Assembly. And, it is no coincidence that this Special Session has been called during an election year when all 140 seats of the General Assembly are up for the voter’s consideration in November,” Virginia State Sen. Bill Stanley said.

“Moreover, the proposals that Gov. Northam and the Democrats are offering for consideration by the legislative branch are blatant attempts to seriously restrict and infringe upon the constitutional rights of law-abiding citizens, and have absolutely nothing to do with preventing the horrible tragedy that occurred in Virginia Beach this year, and at Virginia Tech in 2007. Even Governor Northam admitted, after calling the Special Session, that the gun-control bills that both he and the Democrats are proposing ‘would not have prevented either tragedy from occurring.’ If that is truly the case, and I believe that it is, then this Special Session is about politics, and is not about developing a state policy that will truly address this terrible problem in our society.”

Sen. Stanley said his legislation chooses “policy over politics” and if made law “will address the issue head-on and will make the workplaces and our schools throughout the Commonwealth safer.”

Which is why Governor Coonman will reject it. Democrats don't want safer, they enjoy dancing in the blood of victims.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: July 13, 2019 02:25PM

^^^^^^
Well said. Dems are scum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: July 13, 2019 02:37PM

^^^ Chickens who never knew anything anyway with their heads cut off. Shamefully stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: July 13, 2019 02:41PM

It’s no secret that the weapon of choice for the Gun Control Industrial Complex is propaganda. They like to take numbers out of context, twist statistics to the breaking point and generally lie about the state of the world until they pitch enough of a hissy fit that people start paying attention to their point of view — no matter how flawed and uninformed. That’s good for us — these people typically work solely from emotion, so facts and statistics aren’t really their strong suit, and they tend to make a ton of mistakes along the way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: July 13, 2019 03:01PM

Guns in private hands serve next to no legitimate purpose in society. In exchange for all that, we accept ridiculous levels of violent death and horrific personal injury. What’s wrong with this picture?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: July 13, 2019 03:07PM

Actually... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ Chickens who never knew anything anyway with
> their heads cut off. Shamefully stupid.

For the record, let's point out that you didn't refute any of the facts stated. Not one. You attempt to win your point by demonizing your opponent. Your method is the same as used by the NAZIs: demonize the Jews and fire up the ovens, or the Romans: demonize the Christians and let loose the lions. It's the tactic of oppressors everywhere - use hatred instead of logic. You have to use it because logic doesn't support your position.

Northam admitted as much. None of his proposals would have prevented the tragedy. They had all been rejected before, but now he hopes the get them passed by an appeal to emotion. Since he admits they won't work, why pass them? To victimize innocent people. (he admits they don't affect the guilty who commit crimes, so they only affect the innocent who don't commit crimes) And you support his victimization of the innocent. You should be ashamed, but you discarded your shame when you discarded your humanity, didn't you?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2019 03:08PM by SumMo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: July 13, 2019 03:13PM

Actually... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guns in private hands serve next to no legitimate
> purpose in society. In exchange for all that, we
> accept ridiculous levels of violent death and
> horrific personal injury. What’s wrong with
> this picture?

That's a lie. You just refuse to accept that they do have legitimate purposes. That proves you are a fool, not that guns don't have a legitimate purpose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: July 13, 2019 03:20PM

Backing up the dump truck is an asshole tactic. And of course, you are an asshole. Just something you have to live with every day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: July 13, 2019 03:22PM

Actually... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Backing up the dump truck is an asshole tactic.
> And of course, you are an asshole. Just something
> you have to live with every day.


You still don't refute anything; all you have is name calling.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: July 13, 2019 03:46PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: July 13, 2019 03:49PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718AllNext
Current Page: 16 of 18


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **     **  **    **   ******   **     ** 
 **     **  **     **  ***   **  **    **  ***   *** 
 **     **  **     **  ****  **  **        **** **** 
 *********  **     **  ** ** **  **        ** *** ** 
 **     **  **     **  **  ****  **        **     ** 
 **     **  **     **  **   ***  **    **  **     ** 
 **     **   *******   **    **   ******   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.