HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
where da titty bars at
Posted by: kolby ()
Date: February 06, 2007 11:40AM

yo where can i find a good titty bar? ive heard west va is good- but thats kind of a long drive. also- what are the laws about titty bars in the area?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: where da titty bars at
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: February 06, 2007 11:53AM

virginia is a not nudity state, so forget any of the dives here that have pasty dancers.

baltimore has some spots, and some fool or another on here will probably recommend some shithole in DC. Fuck all of that - hire a hooker.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: February 06, 2007 12:03PM

The only decent one in DC (Nexus) closed down, the rest are either small & lame, or scary lookin dives that you wouldn't want to walk into unless you were prepared to return fire immediately. I can't imagine it being any better out in WV though, I know someone who went to a strip bar near Elkins years ago and saw a chick with a black eye giving lap dances. That's pretty fuckin whacked.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: February 06, 2007 12:05PM

I know someone who went to a strip bar
> near Elkins years ago and saw a chick with a black
> eye giving lap dances. That's pretty fuckin
> whacked.

You can't just buy class like that, my friend... awesome story

Posted by: Dennis.. ()
Date: February 06, 2007 12:07PM

Ok, whatever "positive" things you might have heard about west va clubs, there arent so stay away from them. I went to golden horseshoe not to long ago. It sucked badly, dancers were kinda nasty, not even clean........

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: February 06, 2007 03:08PM

We always go to Good Guys or Camelot's in DC

Posted by: hookerabuser ()
Date: February 06, 2007 03:27PM

you can get ur dick sucked and then fuck until you nut in any position, with a room and heat. door and bed included, condom also . 30 bucks!!!! bitch i got looked like that singer bitch on the piano alicia keys. she put the condom in her mouth and sucks it onto your semi erect penis until it is a snug fit on ur hard hot cock. then she goes over to the bed and you command her battleship. i put her feet up on my shoulders and startted rockn it, then did it doggy style til i came . it was good for 30 bucks

Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: February 06, 2007 03:37PM

k

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 04:29AM by inkahootz.

Posted by: David ()
Date: February 06, 2007 05:56PM

INKAHOOTZ i APPLAUD YOU HAHA ^^^^^

Posted by: ur bumpy cock ()
Date: February 06, 2007 08:40PM

"you can get ur dick sucked and then fuck until you nut in any position, with a room and heat. door and bed included, condom also . 30 bucks!!!! bitch i got looked like that singer bitch on the piano alicia keys. she put the condom in her mouth and sucks it onto your semi erect penis until it is a snug fit on ur hard hot cock. then she goes over to the bed and you command her battleship. i put her feet up on my shoulders and startted rockn it, then did it doggy style til i came . it was good for 30 bucks"

aids or herpes anyone?

Date: February 06, 2007 10:17PM

i used a condom i was fine
and 30 bucks will get ur dick sucked and a vagina to go up in
welcome to dc??

Posted by: Ouch ()
Date: February 07, 2007 04:49PM

It really sucks when the dancers get up there and you can see the scar from the C section of having her baby. Just plain kills the fantasy on so many levels.

Posted by: AIDS comes with it ()
Date: February 07, 2007 04:58PM

Damn, thirty bucks for all that. Hate to think what comes with it. That kind of girl I wouldnt even breathe the same air. She had to be one bad skank. How drunk were you that you thought she looked like Alicia Keys?

My old standby that never fails is that when I first get into a bar sober I pick out a girl I think is so ugly I wouldnt fuck her with your dick. When she starts to look hot it is time to call it a night.

Posted by: girl ()
Date: February 08, 2007 03:43PM

I dance in one in Georgetown called Goodguys. Stop on by. My stage name is "Sweetness"
Just mention this website and I will give you a freebee. Hope to see you

Posted by: snafu ()
Date: February 08, 2007 06:53PM

How about dropping a picture on this website so we know what we are making the drive for?

Date: February 09, 2007 12:00PM

the hooker didnt speak english. and i didnt catch any std. =) i was drunk, but it was more peer pressure. but when my dick was in her mouth that all went out the window

Posted by: snafu ()
Date: February 09, 2007 02:54PM

No offense "sweetness" but I bet as long as I had some cash in my hand every girl I ask there will assure me she is the real sweetness.

Posted by: allivant ()
Date: February 12, 2007 04:27PM

crystal city restaurant

on weekends they have a $9.99 prime rib!

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: February 12, 2007 04:53PM

Hmmm if you really want some attention from a girl...just goto some party...if your(you re) attractive enough you ll get laid.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2007 04:54PM by Firrat.

Posted by: Ludacris ()
Date: March 21, 2016 06:45PM

Just make sure you rape them.

Posted by: ewtrgjfh ()
Date: March 21, 2016 10:11PM

the Mpire in DC is pretty cool

Posted by: khtcN ()
Date: March 22, 2016 02:29PM

where are the place singles go to meet singles in fairfax that dont demand buying alcohol that have any activity, like dancing, that chicks go to ?

in my opinion there aren't any i know of - if one excludes the mall - which is as full of house wives as singles

i really dont think it's a mistake. i think it's a planned community deal. they plan that no one outside the gov social circle (which has their own cafeteria, gyms, and ways to date among ea. other btw)

i think it's their plan the only way it goes is a bunch of horny guys are forced to buy alcohol**. they never get laid but they ARE stalked by fx co gov hoping for alcohol charges trying to get home. fucking bar in a high-traffic a suburb stupid idea anyway.

** (the few girls there are either rare and brought in with a guy or paid to be there, also but seldom 3 girls come in a leave together, birthday or something)

i think their plan is: you dont fuck they do

if you ever doubted they wouldn't try such a devious thing where they had access to money and could steer it away from you for themselves: your stupid

Posted by: 4TnmW ()
Date: March 22, 2016 02:48PM

go to dc, va sucks.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.