HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I am Looking for a Hot Illegal Latina Chick to Clean My House
Posted by: Wally ()
Date: November 26, 2018 06:09AM

Who will not steal from me. Where do I find her?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am Looking for a Hot Illegal Latina Chick to Clean My House
Posted by: Mike huntt ()
Date: November 26, 2018 06:49AM

How about your sister

Posted by: Google it, moron ()
Date: November 26, 2018 06:52AM

I guess your wife doesn't do much for you?

Posted by: Maryeeeea ()
Date: November 26, 2018 06:58AM

She is available
Attachments:
D9E428B4-57D8-4ABF-8CD2-77213CA5FA70.jpeg

Posted by: So fucking dumb... ()
Date: November 26, 2018 07:07AM

I believe you REALLY ARE stupid enough to believe all that crap. It's FFXU after all -- there is no limit on stupid here.

Posted by: just thinking ()
Date: November 26, 2018 08:05AM

"So fucking dumb" is so fucking dumb if he doesn't believe all of the above listed benefits are being distributed to people abusing the system.

Guess he doesn't get up from his parents basement very often.

The reality is, these benefits are being sought after and misused by many, many people.

The horde of people approaching the U.S. from Mexico know that these benefits exist and many are not interested in the entry level jobs they propose to be coming for.

"So fucking dumb" must get out more and leave the fictional world of his video games behind.

Posted by: So fucking dumb... ()
Date: November 26, 2018 09:04AM

The difference between us is that I know what I'm talking about while your are just another sorry-ass right-wing slowpoke who's swallowed a standard load of assfuck-level swill. Too fucking STOOPID to do anything else. In a word, you are presently PITIFUL, and likely always will be.

Posted by: LOL... ()
Date: November 26, 2018 10:17AM

^^^ Yeah, those 'data' are the equivalent of a staged stock photo from the alt-right media. It's dishonest from the get-go.

Posted by: They're not easy to find ()
Date: November 26, 2018 10:41AM

I did have one, once, for about 2 years. Had 4 kids, husband was a bum who wouldn't work, finally got in trouble with los maradores and got offed.

Abuelita took care of kiddies while she worked. I paid her good, so she did good for me. I asked her once, about doing the clean up in skimpy clothes, but she just told me if I wanted some, why didn't I just ask. So I did and she obliged me.

After 2 times, she did ask if she could have one of my cars to drive (I have 4). Of course, I let her have it. INS eventually got wise to her, so she had to leave the area. She brought back the car, in tears, when she told me about it. She said she was going to miss our "closeness" besides the money. We did it one last time to say "goodbye" and I haven't heard from her since.

Most of what you get are mamacitas who look like they've had 5 kids. That's one like I got now. I pay her good, she does good, but you couldn't pay me to drop trou with her.

I lost that nice one while Barry-O was Prexy. Diddjoo know Ol' Barry-O had more people deported under him than GWB? So much for Dems and their "open borders", huh? The border might have been open, but once you got in, they found out and went after you and caught you, too.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.