HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Washington Post AKA Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Posted by: Dixie ()
Date: November 10, 2018 11:15PM

I blast away at this newspaper as I actually have a love hate feeling about the Wash Post today. But I have only bought it a handful of times in the past 8 years, not a sucker Ill read free what I can and stomach the same

On the love side the Post does publish some very good articles a good example here

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/fish-oil-drugs-protect-heart-health-two-studies-say/2018/11/10/bcdf0f52-e442-11e8-b759-3d88a5ce9e19_story.html?utm_term=.95c27cd1c8fa

And too much pure hate too, about the Republican President of the United States and those who voted for him along with the Posts love of every Democrat candidate even if his name is Trone , shame on you Maryland! Too many examples to bother to Post!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2018 11:16PM by Dixie.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.