HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Correct me if I am wrong, but during the 1970s and early to mid 1980s the patrons of a country music bar would have welcomed the opportunity of someone with a weapon trying to attack them?
Posted by: Hillbilly Heaven ()
Date: November 09, 2018 07:52AM

387d312ed0d0ec9d4f6eb164bd842ff1.jpg

Yes or no?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Correct me if I am wrong, but during the 1970s and early to mid 1980s the patrons of a country music bar would have welcomed the opportunity of someone with a weapon trying to attack them?
Posted by: GUNS = 12 DEATHS THIS TIME ()
Date: November 09, 2018 09:01AM

Only An imbecile would welcome being attacked by someone with a weapon. Might explain your ignorant post, though, you low-grade moron.

Re: Correct me if I am wrong, but during the 1970s and early to mid 1980s the patrons of a country music bar would have welcomed the opportunity of someone with a weapon trying to attack them?
Posted by: libtards0923093209 ()
Date: November 09, 2018 09:08AM

Remember, this is California.

Posted by: 4ytkm ()
Date: November 09, 2018 09:36AM

GUNS = 12 DEATHS THIS TIME Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only An imbecile would welcome being attacked by
> someone with a weapon. Might explain your
> ignorant post, though, you low-grade moron.

You clearly have never listened to country music from the 1970s before.

Posted by: jv4mh ()
Date: November 09, 2018 09:37AM

libtards0923093209 Wrote:
> Remember, this is California.

True. True. lol

Date: November 09, 2018 09:45AM

4ytkm Wrote:
> You clearly have never listened to country music from the 1970s before.

Not on purpose, that's for sure. The point however stands that only an imbecile would welcome being attacked by someone with a weapon. You might or might not be able to educate yourself on the matter by listening to survivors of some of the endless slaughters perpetrated on the people by fucking gun nuts in this country. You'd find that their musical tastes don't influence their reactions to these horrors at all.

Posted by: pk6cn ()
Date: November 09, 2018 10:00AM

> 4ytkm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You clearly have never listened to country music
> from the 1970s before.
>
> Not on purpose, that's for sure. The point
> however stands that only an imbecile would welcome
> being attacked by someone with a weapon. You might
> or might not be able to educate yourself on the
> matter by listening to survivors of some of the
> endless slaughters perpetrated on the people by
> fucking gun nuts in this country. You'd find that
> their musical tastes don't influence their
> reactions to these horrors at all.

You are a millennial IDIOT!

Notice how the topic clearly states "TRYING TO ATTACK"

The attacker would have been eliminated on the spot.

But you do not know anything about that since you have never listened to country music from the 1970s before.

Date: November 09, 2018 10:07AM

pk6cn Wrote:
> You are a millennial IDIOT!
>
> Notice how the topic clearly states "TRYING TO
> ATTACK"
>
> The attacker would have been eliminated on the
> spot.
>
> But you do not know anything about that since you
> have never listened to country music from the
> 1970s before.

I'm older than the oldest boomer. And Ronnie Milsap and Dottie West would each agree with me that you are a very good example of a brain-dead fucking asshole.

Posted by: Elvis & Red West ()
Date: November 09, 2018 11:21AM

We would have pulled derringers and snub nose 357's and shot the killers in the face , with help of fans with their single action peacemaker .44's and .45 and our other henchmen in the crowd with .45 government autos made short work of any killer punks.

That of course only if Chuck Norris was not there that night

There would be a pile of bloody rags with no resemblance of a humans face somewhere in the bar when the cops got there without any bullet holes if Chuck was there

Date: November 09, 2018 11:30AM

Go back to your stupid comic books, little boy. You and your 'Gunfight at the OK Corral' mindset are way the fuck out of your league. The whole notion of 'Good guys with guns' is just a sorry-ass load of crap, and you've fallen for it hard. What a fool!

Posted by: The Way It Was ()
Date: November 09, 2018 12:23PM

During the 60s and 70s bringing a gun to a C&W bar like Hillbilly Heaven would have been unthinkable and totally uncool. Differences were often settled with fist, flying bottles and chairs with a busted lip or flattened nose the usual outcome.

Posted by: Lived through it ()
Date: November 09, 2018 12:43PM

Pool cues were something to worry about in hick bars during the Vietnam era if you had long hair. Guns were for hunting back then, and even the NRA supported common sense gun control.

Posted by: wrong again ()
Date: November 09, 2018 01:02PM

It is a proven fact that the OP is completely wrong.

Posted by: Liberal Fail Of Reality ()
Date: November 09, 2018 01:14PM

>You and your 'Gunfight at the OK Corral' mindset

That's you all right, first to scream "Gunfights at the OK Corral" in Virginia and the USA with shall issues concealed carry permits and national concealed carry by lawful permit holders and all so wrongly

Posted by: upenk ()
Date: November 09, 2018 01:20PM

COMPARE THE CRIME RATES IN DC WITH NORTHERN VIRGINIA AND THEN GET BACK TO ME. OK NEGRO?

Posted by: C3GY7 ()
Date: November 09, 2018 02:10PM

LMFTFY GUN = 12 DEATHS THIS TIME.

It's not the gun that is the problem, it is the idiot behind it.

Guy could have tossed a Molotov Cocktail into the entrance and killed more people. Lucky for the survivors this was not the weapon of choice.

Posted by: The way I remember it ()
Date: November 09, 2018 06:22PM

The Way It Was Wrote:
> During the 60s and 70s bringing a gun to a C&W bar
> like Hillbilly Heaven would have been unthinkable
> and totally uncool. Differences were often settled
> with fist, flying bottles and chairs with a busted
> lip or flattened nose the usual outcome.

That's how I remember it. Plus once somebody got knocked down the fight was usually over. If it lasted more than a few blows the bouncer or bartender would put an end to it. It wasn't about killing the opponent, just restoring or defending honor.

Date: November 09, 2018 07:14PM

C3GY7 Wrote:
> It's not the gun that is the problem, it is the idiot behind it.

Lol! Idiots are no problem at all in comparison to idiots with guns.

Posted by: Hillbilly Hal ()
Date: November 09, 2018 08:49PM

I was going to country bars in the 60’s and 70’s. The truth is that nobody brought their guns into the bar. We kept our guns out in the truck in the parking lot.

Posted by: wxfyg ()
Date: November 10, 2018 06:37AM

Hillbilly Hal Wrote:
> I was going to country bars in the 60’s and
> 70’s. The truth is that nobody brought their
> guns into the bar. We kept our guns out in the
> truck in the parking lot.

So the OP is wrong?

Posted by: Hillbilly Hal ()
Date: November 10, 2018 06:45AM

wxfyg Wrote:
> Hillbilly Hal Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I was going to country bars in the 60’s and
> > 70’s. The truth is that nobody brought their
> > guns into the bar. We kept our guns out in the
> > truck in the parking lot.
>
> So the OP is wrong?

OP is a stupid little city boy.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.