HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ffx police
Posted by: Burgerking ()
Date: January 30, 2010 01:30AM

are they really as bad as people say?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ffx police
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: January 30, 2010 03:24AM

yes. What we have around here are Keystone Kops...the kind of country bumpkin, crew-cut, former-schoolyard bully assholes who get a charge out of writing unnecessary moving violation tickets, bust you for going five miles over the speed limit...they'll treat a noise complaint like they're fucking Blackwater interrogating Bin Laden. Idle hands syndrome. I don't have a problem with city cops...they have to deal with real shit. The dickface, buzzcut, highschool gym-teacher assfaces around here are the real scum when it comes to bad cops. Fuck the po-lice. Fuck 'em slow & hard. I hate cops. If you're a cop, go fuck yourself. Seriously.

Posted by: Lame. ()
Date: January 30, 2010 07:04AM

Where's the report button for threads started by bored cops tooling around on FFxU?

Posted by: Pig ()
Date: January 30, 2010 08:00AM

I was a cop for 25 years and I enjoyed fucking with assholes like Mr. Misery. Hell...I may come out of retirement to track that idiot down and fuck with him. Sounds like Mr. Misery has been busted numerous times by these so called "keystone kops" which says a whole lot about a guy stupid enough to get caught by guys who supposedly dont know what their doing. By the way....you spell cop with a "C" dumbass. Dial 911 for the beating of your life.

Posted by: crimesolvers ()
Date: January 30, 2010 08:20AM

Burgerking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> are they really as bad as people say?

Yes you should consider the opinions of the basement dwelling ,pimple popping, worked at Wendys for a week losers on here as gospel. Their opinions are well respected and valid. They are at the top of their game, armed with the best education that an alternative high school diploma can offer.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: January 30, 2010 08:29AM

white-space.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2015 10:12AM by WingNut.

Posted by: Piggy ()
Date: January 30, 2010 08:58AM

Most of them, if not all now are carpet bagging Yankees who bring that northern police style of entitlement.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: January 30, 2010 09:04AM

Piggy Wrote:
> Most of them, if not all now are carpet bagging
> Yankees who bring that northern police style of
> entitlement.

The force is not nearly as redneck as it used to be.

Date: January 30, 2010 09:12AM

True. How many officers are actually from Fairfax and have generational roots here, or roots in Virginia?

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: January 30, 2010 09:34AM

Piggy Wrote:
> entitlement.

All the good ol' southern boys just weren't cut out to be policemen. They all became rocket scientists and brain surgeons!

Date: January 30, 2010 09:37AM

GGGGGGGGGGGGG_______________A________________Y_________Y_________
G_______________________________A_A________________Y_______Y___________
G______________________________A___A________________Y_____Y_____________
G_____________________________A_____A________________Y___Y_____________
G____________________________A_______A________________Y_Y_______________
G___GGGGGGGGGG__________A_________A________________Y________________
G________________G_________AAAAAAAAAAA_______________Y_________________
G________________G________A_____________A______________Y_________________
G________________G_______A_______________A_____________Y_________________
G________________G______A_________________A____________Y_______________
G________________G_____A___________________A___________Y_________________
G________________G____A_____________________A__________Y__________________
GGGGGGGGGGGGG___A_______________________A__________Y________________

thread.

Like gay male anal-fisting.

Posted by: at least 4 ()
Date: January 30, 2010 09:47AM

Piggy Wrote:
> True. How many officers are actually from Fairfax
> and have generational roots here, or roots in
> Virginia?

I have four friends who work for FFX and they were all born here.

Date: January 30, 2010 10:02AM

Glad to hear that. Where are their parents from?

@This is a.... 8=====> I would not know how gay anal fisting is like. I perceive that you have personal experience in that area since you equate this thread to that sodomite act.

Posted by: at least 4 ()
Date: January 30, 2010 10:59AM

Piggy Wrote:
> Glad to hear that. Where are their parents from?

Parents are also from Fairfax County.

I don't know where their grandparents are from, if you want to know that you'll have to ask them, lol.

Posted by: Sweeney Todd ()
Date: January 30, 2010 11:05AM

Pig Wrote:
> who supposedly dont know what their doing. By the way....you spell
> cop with a "C" dumbass.

"What THEY'RE doing." Dumbass. Should've finished your associates degree.

Posted by: Dirty Jersey ()
Date: January 30, 2010 11:35AM

WingNut Wrote:
> Piggy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Most of them, if not all now are carpet bagging
> > Yankees who bring that northern police style of
> > entitlement.
>
> The force is not nearly as redneck as it used to
> be.

Virginia State Police is much more redneck than the FCPD.

Posted by: wondered ()
Date: January 30, 2010 12:02PM

Dirty Jersey Wrote:
> WingNut Wrote:
> -----
> > Piggy Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Most of them, if not all now are carpet
> bagging
> > > Yankees who bring that northern police style
> of
> > > entitlement.
> >
> > The force is not nearly as redneck as it used
> to
> > be.
>
> Virginia State Police is much more redneck than
> the FCPD.

So how does that equate in the method of their policing for both departments?

Posted by: abcdefg ()
Date: January 30, 2010 12:16PM

Posted by: =*Keystone Kop*= ()
Date: January 30, 2010 12:48PM

What a smrt cop.

Posted by: curious.. ()
Date: January 30, 2010 01:29PM

Piggy Wrote:
> entitlement.

What are the differences between northern and southern styles of policing?

Posted by: Ahmed ()
Date: January 30, 2010 05:38PM

Cops from up north are strict and would not cut u a break for anything, while those from the old south would give a tongue lashing but would send u on ur way with no ticket. Just my observation.

Posted by: eb09876543 ()
Date: February 05, 2010 09:30AM

The only police haters are those that are doing wrong in the first place. Sure, I have tickets, it sucks, but I was speeding. I know for a fact most of the people on the I hate the Fairfax Police page are regulars that are always breaking the law and are just mad that they have been caught HOWEVER they are the same fuckers who call the police when they are robbed or their wallets get stolen. Please, if you do not support the police, do not call if you need help. I am over people bitching and whining about the police and will run their mouths on here, but will rat out their friends in interviews to save their own asses and will kiss ass when arrested. Quit breaking the law fucktards!
(and Fairfax Police Officers are SEXYYYYY!)

Posted by: kevin ()
Date: February 05, 2010 09:35AM

Ahmed Wrote:
> Cops from up north are strict and would not cut u
> a break for anything, while those from the old
> south would give a tongue lashing but would send u
> on ur way with no ticket. Just my observation.

isn't it the other way around? in D.C. cops are not too strict and are more lenient than FFX police

Posted by: wbva3fan ()
Date: February 05, 2010 09:43AM

Fairfax police have guns. They have tasers. They have billy clubs.They have badges. Fairfax Police arrest people. This means take them to jail.

Fairfax arrest me and caretaker with prostate massager. Then they realize prostatis is medical condition. They let me go. Fairfax police are nice.

Posted by: Hey Mr Misery ()
Date: February 05, 2010 09:45AM

And what's your criminal background? Sounds like a bitter inmate to me.

Posted by: Hold up here ()
Date: February 05, 2010 10:52AM

I'll be the first to say that in other jurisdictions, I've been screwed with by police for no reason. But in Fairfax....PUHLEASE! Unless you do something(ie. speed, sell crack, or sing naked to school children) they aren't going to fuck with you. The majority of FFX police are people just like you and me, who go to work and to provide for their families. Most of them weren't perfect angels either, so they when possible do try to work in your favor if you are honest with them and don't bullshit them. This thread is such a joke, just like the ones on fisting and lost cats and other nonsense.

Posted by: Michelle ()
Date: February 06, 2010 07:26PM

Burgerking Wrote:
> are they really as bad as people say?

Yes, i won't sell drugs in FFX county because the cops are assholes. I must add that I said that I won't sell drugs in FFX but i never said that I sell drugs anywhere else.

So any suits reading this please remember that I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

Posted by: Donuts ()
Date: February 06, 2010 07:38PM

An unmarked FFX cop pulled into Dunkin Donuts around 5:00 tonight and just stopped in the middle of the parking lot and got out of his car for a donut. So I guess they are just regular cops.

Posted by: Michelle ()
Date: February 06, 2010 07:43PM

is donut a code word that you po po's use as lingo for a narco a go go? Leave Britney Spears alone. Leave her alone right now.

Posted by: MeRan ()
Date: February 06, 2010 11:02PM

I would have to agree. I got pulled over for an expired tag (barely 1.5 months) and there were two cop cars and 4 police officers within 100 ft of my car acting like they found a terrorist.

Mind you I have 0 points, no outstanding tickets, no criminal record, single male in an ordinary 08 Altima, and it was a daylight pullover near Tysons. I am white too so I can't say its racial profiling.

These guys are pigs. Flat out.

Date: February 07, 2010 01:01AM

Really,
I've had only one run in with fairfax county police myself. And what they say is true. FAIRFAX Police are some shitty motherfuckers especially the young wanna-be KKK recruits.

Posted by: respect ()
Date: February 07, 2010 08:44AM

With a name like MeRan, you probably are a terrorist. If there were 4 cop cars as you claim, you or someone in your car (or your daddy who owns your car) probably had something in your criminal history.

KKK recruits? Really? Maybe you should look at the demographics of the department before saying anything about race.

And you had a run in with the police because you were breaking the law....and you were angry at them for catching you when you should go get a job and abide by the laws. Not the officers fault for doing his/her job - if they came back after their shifts without writing any tickets or making any arrests every night because the bad guys 'wanted a break', then the officer would be fired. Have some respect for a person who is trying to earn a living for their family by following laws....

Posted by: robert ()
Date: February 07, 2010 07:05PM

I got pulled over last time at the lowes parking lot of richmond hway. Alexandria. Still fairfax county.
He was gay. Big time gay. Most of them are real pusies. When they are going to look for someone or have a regular trafic stop they ask for help. Major back up need for a regular pulled over. Some times they recognice a regular offender on a drug area and some of the other cups would advice that the guy is a runner. A good runner. So they don't go after him just because they don't want to run after a guy for so long with all this shit around. Btw, they are always looking for the black guy with a white t shirt and the guy with a back pack. Stop wearing a b ack pack, that's old. Don't wear a white t shirt that's old as well.
Last time I heard of a dispatched call to tysons galeria of a hispanic male about to steal something. They sent 4 uniots to tysons galeria. This hispanic dude didn't even take anything yet. That sopuded weird to me.
Is almost as sending someone to a bank for suspecting a bank robery. I also heard a cup going to a front steps of a house looking for cigarets butts for DNA sample but this guy smoked but was very clean. So he doidnt live any evidence anywhere. The suppervisor said that he would offer a soda to the suspect at the station for a dna sample. If you drink from a cap or soda can don't touch your lips. Juist bring iot up in the air and let it fall in your mouth.

Date: February 07, 2010 09:04PM

Hey "respect",

sorry to hurt your feelings PIG. But I was refernecing a time when I was pulled over for making an illegal U-turn at a place where there was no good reason for not allowing for then being that Left turns were allowed into a private buisiness. I had to use the bathroom very badly(i jad to take a shit real bad) and was trying to turn around to use the bathroom at a gas station. Any ways this PIG was up front in opposing traffic. All this asshole coyld keep saying is why did you do that in front of me? Well mind you I tild him I was tryig to turn around to use the bathroom, I was not from the area and te sign was NOT CLEARLY VISIBLE AND NOT UP BY THE SIGNAL. Instead the fucking sign was way across yonder AND DID I MENTION ALL THIS PIGGY FAG FUCKER HAD TO SAY WAS WHY DID YOU DO IT IN FRONT OF ME THOUGH. like I did it to insult him.

So yeah YOUR FUCKING POLICE DEPT. in MY EXPERIENCE IS A SHITTY ONE SO FUCK YOU.

PIG.

Posted by: respect ()
Date: February 07, 2010 09:21PM

I.C. Said the blind PIG is also know as Alias. Do not ask me how I know this but I got the hook ups.

Date: February 07, 2010 10:04PM

I.C. Said the blind PIG Wrote:
> Hey "respect",
>
> sorry to hurt your feelings PIG. But I was
> refernecing a time when I was pulled over for
> making an illegal U-turn at a place where there
> was no good reason for not allowing for then being
> that Left turns were allowed into a private
> buisiness. I had to use the bathroom very badly(i
> jad to take a shit real bad) and was trying to
> turn around to use the bathroom at a gas station.
> Any ways this PIG was up front in opposing
> traffic. All this asshole coyld keep saying is
> why did you do that in front of me? Well mind you
> I tild him I was tryig to turn around to use the
> bathroom, I was not from the area and te sign was
> NOT CLEARLY VISIBLE AND NOT UP BY THE SIGNAL.
> Instead the fucking sign was way across yonder AND
> DID I MENTION ALL THIS PIGGY FAG FUCKER HAD TO SAY
> WAS WHY DID YOU DO IT IN FRONT OF ME THOUGH. like
> I did it to insult him.
>
>
> So yeah YOUR FUCKING POLICE DEPT. in MY EXPERIENCE
> IS A SHITTY ONE SO FUCK YOU.
>
> PIG.

So you do an illegal u-turn right in front of a cop coming the opposite way (cause your that much of a fucking dumbass) and you hate the police because of this?

Posted by: Oh ()
Date: February 07, 2010 10:23PM

I had a green arrow he was stopped at HIS red and I was in a turn lane.

I suppose they never removed the sign from before there was a buisiness there.

Anything alse?

Posted by: Yeah and ()
Date: February 07, 2010 10:26PM

Oh and "Dirty J", you have proven to be the "dumbass" time and time again so there's no room for name calling coming from a dicksuckin' faggot such as yourself.

Posted by: b97gd64hli ()
Date: February 08, 2010 11:50AM

Look at the bright side officers - that guy doesn't have a job, will never be a productive member in society, is stealing for drugs, spends his whole life being angry with the police for catching him breaking the law, is extremely bitter and unhappy and escapes life by using drugs, is poor, and just got a ticket. Officers have jobs, are well respected, and can give assholes like this tickets. My guess would be, JEALOUSY!!!!!!

Be angry with the police if you want, YOU are the one who fucked up your life.

Date: February 08, 2010 12:22PM

Yeah and Wrote:
> Oh and "Dirty J", you have proven to be the
> "dumbass" time and time again so there's no room
> for name calling coming from a dicksuckin' faggot
> such as yourself.

Wow, you suck your dads cock with that mouth? Let me know when you move out your parents basement. Peace

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.