HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How long has Trump been a Russian Asset?
Posted by: President Trump FTW!! ()
Date: October 09, 2018 10:29AM

No doubt that Trump is a Russian asset, after that cowardly performance in Helsinki.
Question is how long has Trump been a Russian asset?

Attachments:
CoZJVBWWYAA9XE6.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How long has Trump been a Russian Asset?
Posted by: Trump Traitor in 1987 ()
Date: October 09, 2018 10:35AM

No doubt by 1987....

1986: Donald Trump is seated next to Russian Ambassador Yuri Dubinin at a lunch organized by Leonard Lauder, the son of cosmetics scion Estée Lauder, who at the time is running her cosmetics business. “One thing led to another, and now I’m talking about building a large luxury hotel across the street from the Kremlin” in partnership with the Soviet government, Trump later writes in his 1987 book, The Art of the Deal. Also present at the event is Russian diplomat Vitaly Churkin, later the Russian ambassador to the United Nations. (Churkin died in February 2017 at age 64.)

January 1987: Intourist, the Soviet agency for international tourism, expresses interest in meeting with Trump.

“Almost all of the oligarchs were in the room,” Trump said of his 2013 visit to Moscow for his Miss Universe contest.
July 1987: Trump and his then-wife, Ivana, fly to Moscow to tour potential hotel sites. Trump spokesman Dan Klores later tells the Washington Post that during the trip, Trump “met with a lot of the economic and financial advisers in the Politburo” but did not see Mikhail Gorbachev, then the USSR’s leader.

December 1, 1988: The Soviet mission to the United Nations announces that Gorbachev is tentatively scheduled to tour Trump Tower while the Soviet leader is visiting New York, and that Trump plans to show him a swimming pool inside a $19 million apartment.

December 7, 1988: Trump welcomes the wrong Gorbachev to New York—shaking hands with a renowned Gorbachev impersonator outside his hotel.

December 8, 1988: President Ronald Reagan invites Donald and Ivana Trump to a state dinner, where Trump meets the real Gorbachev. According to Trump’s spokesman, the real estate mogul had a lengthy discussion with the Soviet president about economics and hotels.

January 1989: For $200,000, Trump signs a group of Soviet cyclists for a road race from Albany, New York, to Atlantic City, New Jersey, dubbed the Tour de Trump, that will take place that May.

November 5, 1996: Media reports note that Trump is trying to partner with US tobacco company Brooke Group to build a hotel in Moscow.

January 23, 1997: Trump meets with Alexander Lebed, a retired Soviet general then running to be president of Russia, at Trump Tower. Trump says they discussed his plans to build “something major” in Moscow. Lebed reportedly expressed his support, joking that his only objection would be that “the highest skyscraper in the world cannot be built next to the Kremlin. We cannot allow anyone spitting from the roof of the skyscraper on the Kremlin.”

2000: Michael Caputo, who later runs Trump’s primary campaign in New York during the 2016 race, secures a PR contract with the Russian conglomerate Gazprom Media to burnish Russian President Vladimir Putin’s image in the United States.

Date unknown: Trump reportedly signs a development deal with Bayrock Group, a real estate firm founded by a former Soviet official from Kazakhstan, to develop a hotel in Moscow and agrees to partner on a hotel tower in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Trump works on the projects with Bayrock managing partner Felix Sater, a Russian American businessman. The New York Times will later publish a story revealing Sater’s criminal record, which includes charges of racketeering and assault.

June: Paul Manafort, later Trump’s campaign chairman, pens a strategy memo to Russia oligarch and Putin confidant Oleg Deripaska, with whom he would sign a $10 million lobbying contract the following year. “We are now of the belief that this model can greatly benefit the Putin Government if employed at the correct levels with the appropriate commitment to success,” Manafort writes, noting that the effort “will be offering a great service that can re-focus, both internally and externally, the policies of the Putin government.” (Manafort later denies working to advance Russian interests as part of this contract, first reported by the Associated Press. Deripaska later calls the AP story a “malicious…lie” and says, “I have never made any commitments or contacts with the obligation or purpose to covertly promote or advance ‘Putin’s Government’ interests anywhere in the world.”

September 19: Sater and the former Soviet official who founded Bayrock, Tevfik Arif, stand next to Trump at the launch party for Trump SoHo, a hotel-condominium project co-financed by Bayrock.

November 22: Trump Vodka debuts in Russia, at the Moscow Millionaire’s Fair. As part of its new marketing campaign, Trump Vodka also unveils an ad featuring Trump, tigers, the Kremlin, and Vladimir Lenin.

At the Millionaires’ Fair, Trump meets Sergey Millian, an American citizen from Belarus who is the president of the Russian-American Chamber of Commerce in the USA (RACC). Subsequently, Millian later recounted, “We met at his office in New York, where he introduced me to his right-hand man—Michael Cohen. He is Trump’s main lawyer, all contracts go through him. Subsequently, a contract was signed with me to promote one of their real estate projects in Russia and the CIS. You can say I was their exclusive broker.” According to Millian, he helped Trump “study the Moscow market” for potential real estate investments.

December 17: The New York Times publishes a story about Felix Sater’s controversial past, which includes prison time for stabbing a man with a margarita glass stem during a bar fight and a guilty plea in a Mafia-linked racketeering case. The article characterizes Sater as a Trump business associate who is promoting several potential projects in partnership with Trump.

December 19: In a deposition, Trump is asked about his plans to build a hotel in Moscow. He says, “It was a Trump International Hotel and Tower. It would be a nonexclusive deal, so it would not have precluded me from doing other deals in Moscow, which was very important to me.”

April: Trump announces he is partnering with Russian oligarch Pavel Fuks to license his name for luxury high-rises in Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Sochi, the site of the 2014 Winter Olympics. But Fuks ultimately balks at Trump’s price, which the Russian business newspaper Kommersant estimated could have been $200 million or more.

July: Billionaire Dmitri Rybolovlev, a Russian oligarch, buys a Palm Beach mansion owned by Trump for $95 million, despite Florida’s crashing real estate market and an appraisal on the house for much less. Trump bought the property for $41.35 million four years earlier. Rybolovlev goes on to give conflicting explanations for why he bought the property.

September 15: Donald Trump Jr. speaks at a real estate conference in Manhattan, where he says, “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets…We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Date unknown: Trump’s team reportedly invites Sergei Millian to meet Trump at a horse race in Florida, where, according to Millian, they sit in Trump’s private suite at the Gulfstream race track in Miami. “Trump team, they realized that we have a lot of connection with Russian investors. And they noticed that we bring a lot of investors from Russia,” Millian told ABC News in a 2016 interview. “And they needed my assistance, yes, to sell properties and sell some of the assets to Russian investors.” Millian says that following this meeting with Trump, he worked as a broker for the Trump Hollywood condominium project in Miami, selling a “nice percentage” of the building’s 200 units to Russian investors.

May 10: Jody Kriss, a former finance director at Bayrock, files a lawsuit against the company. The suit alleges that Bayrock financed Trump SoHo with mysterious cash from Kazhakstan and Russia and calls the building “a Russian mob project.” (The complaint notes that “there is no evidence that Trump took any part in” Bayrock’s interactions with questionable Russian financing sources.)

Date unknown: Bayrock’s Sater becomes a senior adviser to Trump, according to his LinkedIn profile. Though Trump later claims he would not recognize Sater, Sater has a Trump Organization email address, phone number, and business cards.

January (date unknown): At an energy conference in New York, energy consultant Carter Page meets Victor Podobnyy, a Russian intelligence operative who in 2015 will be charged with being an unregistered agent of a foreign government, along with two other Russians. Until June 2013, Page will continue to meet, email, and provide documents to Podobnyy about the energy business, thinking that he is an attaché at the Russian mission to the United Nations who can help broker deals in Russia. Meanwhile, Podobnyy and one of his colleagues discuss efforts to recruit Page as an asset.

May 29: Emin Agalarov, a Russian pop star and the son of billionaire real estate developer Aras Agalarov, releases a music video for his song “Amor.” In the video, he pursues Miss Universe 2012, Olivia Culpo, through dark, empty alleys with a flashlight. Following the video’s release, representatives of Miss Universe, which Trump at the time owns, discuss with the Agalarovs the option of holding the next pageant in Moscow. The Agalarovs persuade them to host Miss Universe at a concert hall they own on the outskirts of Moscow.

June 18: Following the Miss USA contest in Las Vegas, Trump announces he will bring the Miss Universe pageant to Moscow.

The Miss Universe Pageant will be broadcast live from MOSCOW, RUSSIA on November 9th. A big deal that will bring our countries together!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2013

He also wonders if Putin will attend the pageant, and if Putin might “become my new best friend?”

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow – if so, will he become my new best friend?

June (date unknown): Defense Intelligence Agency head Michael Flynn visits Moscow at the invitation of Igor Sergun, the chief of the GRU, Russia’s military intelligence agency. During his visit, Flynn gives an hourlong lecture on leadership and intelligence to a group of GRU officers at the agency’s headquarters. He is reportedly the first US intelligence officer ever allowed inside the headquarters.

June 21: Vladimir Putin awards Rex Tillerson, now Trump’s secretary of state, with Russia’s Order of Friendship. As the CEO of Exxon Mobil, Tillerson had developed a long-standing relationship with the head of Russia’s state-owned oil company, Rosneft, dating back to 1998.

October 17: In an interview with David Letterman, Trump says, “I’ve done a lot of business with the Russians,” noting that he once met Putin.

November 5: In a deposition, Trump is asked about a 2007 New York Times story outlining the controversial past of Felix Sater. Trump replies that he barely knows Sater and would have trouble recognizing him if they were in the same room.

“Putin even sent me a present, a beautiful present,” Trump boasted.
November 8: Trump, in Russia for the Miss Universe pageant, meets with more than a dozen of Russia’s top businessmen at Nobu, a restaurant 15 minutes from the Kremlin. The group includes Herman Gref, the CEO of the state-controlled Sberbank PJSC, Russia’s biggest bank. The meeting at Nobu is organized by Gref—who regularly meets with Putin—and Aras Agalarov, who owns the Nobu franchise in Moscow.

– According to a source connected to the Agalarovs, Putin asks his spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, to call Trump in advance of the Miss Universe show to set up an in-person meeting for the Russian president and Trump. Peskov reportedly passes on the message and expresses Putin’s admiration for Trump. Their plans to meet never come to fruition because of scheduling changes for both Trump and Putin.

November 9: Trump spends the morning shooting a music video with Emin Agalarov.

– The Miss Universe pageant takes place near Moscow. A notorious Russian mobster, Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov, attends the event as a VIP, strolling down the event’s red carpet within minutes of Trump. At the time, Tokhtakhounov was under federal indictment in the United States for his alleged participation in an illegal gambling ring once run out of Trump Tower. Emin Agalarov performs two songs at the pageant.

– MSNBC’s Thomas Roberts asks Trump if he has a relationship with Putin. Trump replies, “I do have a relationship and I can tell you that he’s very interested in what we’re doing here today.”

November 11: Trump tweets his appreciation to Aras Agalarov, the Russian billionaire with whom he partnered to host Miss Universe, also complimenting Emin’s performance at the pageant and declaring plans for a Trump tower in Moscow.

@AgalarovAras I had a great weekend with you and your family. You have done a FANTASTIC job. TRUMP TOWER-MOSCOW is next. EMIN was WOW!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 11, 2013

November 12: Trump tells Real Estate Weekly that Miss Universe Russia provided a networking opportunity: “Almost all of the oligarchs were in the room,” he says. The same day, two developers who helped build the luxury Trump SoHo hotel meet with the Agalarovs to discuss replicating the hotel in Moscow. Aras Agalarov, whose real estate company secured multiple contracts from the Kremlin and who once received a medal of honor from Putin, later claims he and Trump signed a deal to build a Trump Tower in Moscow following the pageant. (The deal never moved past preliminary discussions.)

November 20: Emin Agalarov releases a new music video featuring Trump and the 2013 Miss Universe contestants.

March 6: Trump gives a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference and boasts of getting a gift from Putin when he was in Russia for the 2013 Miss Universe pageant. “You know, I was in Moscow a couple months ago, I own the Miss Universe pageant, and they treated me so great,” Trump said. “Putin even sent me a present, beautiful present, with a beautiful note.”

May 27: At a National Press Club luncheon, Trump says, “I was in Moscow recently and I spoke, indirectly and directly, with President Putin, who could not have been nicer.”

October 8: The counsel’s office of the Defense Intelligence Agency responds to an inquiry from Michael Flynn about ethics restrictions that will apply to him after his Army retirement. The office explains in a letter that he can not receive foreign government payments without prior approval, due to the Constitution’s emoluments clause. “If you are ever in a position where you would receive an emolument from a foreign government or from an entity that might be controlled by a foreign government, be sure to obtain advance approval from the Army prior to acceptance,” the letter states.

September: FBI special agent Adrian Hawkins contacts the Democratic National Committee, saying that one of its computer systems has been compromised by a cyberespionage group linked to the Russian government. He speaks to a help desk technician who does a quick check of the DNC systems for evidence of a cyber intrusion. In the next several weeks, Hawkins calls the DNC back repeatedly, but his calls are not returned, in part because the tech support contractor who took Hawkins’ call does not know whether he is a real agent. The FBI does not dispatch an agent to visit the DNC in person and does not make efforts to contact more senior DNC officials.

September 21: On a conservative radio show, Trump says, “I was in Moscow not so long ago for an event that we had, a big event, and many of [Putin’s] people were there…I was with the top-level people, both oligarchs and generals, and top-of-the-government people. I can’t go further than that, but I will tell you that I met the top people, and the relationship was extraordinary.”

September 29: Trump praises Putin during an interview with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly: “I will tell you, in terms of leadership he is getting an ‘A,’ and our president is not doing so well.”

November: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange writes to a private Twitter group stating his organization’s preference for a Republican victory in the 2016 election: “We believe it would be much better for GOP to win. Dems+Media+liberals woudl then form a block to reign in their worst qualities. With Hillary in charge, GOP will be pushing for her worst qualities., dems+media+neoliberals will be mute.” He adds, “She’s a bright, well connected, sadistic sociopath.”

November 10: At a Republican presidential primary debate, Trump says he “got to know [Putin] very well because we were both on 60 Minutes, we were stablemates.”

November 11: The Associated Press, Time, and other media outlets report that Trump and Putin were never in the same studio. Trump was interviewed in New York, and Putin was interviewed in Moscow.

December 10: Retired General Michael Flynn, the former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency who was reportedly forced out in 2014, attends and is paid more than $30,000 to speak at Russia Today’s 10th-anniversary dinner in Moscow, where he is seated next to Putin.

December 16: Then-CIA Director John Brennan writes in an internal memo that some members of Congress don’t “understand and appreciate the importance and gravity” of Russian interference in the presidential election. The criticism is reportedly directed at Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Majority Whip John Cornyn (R-Texas), according to a BuzzFeed article published in August 2017. Brennan’s memo also says then-FBI Director James Comey and then-National Intelligence Director James Clapper agree on the scope of Russian involvement.

December 17: Putin praises Trump in his year-end press conference, saying that he is “very talented” and that “he is an absolute leader of the presidential race, as we see it today. He says that he wants to move to another-level relations, a deeper level of relations with Russia…How can we not welcome that? Of course, we welcome it.” Trump calls the praise “a great honor” from “a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond.” He adds, “I have always felt that Russia and the United States should be able to work well with each other toward defeating terrorism and restoring world peace, not to mention trade and all of the other benefits derived from mutual respect.”

Posted by: Treasonous Trump 2013 ()
Date: October 09, 2018 10:41AM

Trump Traitor in 1987 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No doubt by 1987....
>
> 1986: Donald Trump is seated next to Russian
> Ambassador Yuri Dubinin at a lunch organized by
> Leonard Lauder, the son of cosmetics scion Estée
> Lauder, who at the time is running her cosmetics
> business. “One thing led to another, and now
> I’m talking about building a large luxury hotel
> across the street from the Kremlin” in
> partnership with the Soviet government, Trump
> later writes in his 1987 book, The Art of the
> Deal. Also present at the event is Russian
> diplomat Vitaly Churkin, later the Russian
> ambassador to the United Nations. (Churkin died in
> February 2017 at age 64.)
>
> January 1987: Intourist, the Soviet agency for
> international tourism, expresses interest in
> meeting with Trump.
>
> “Almost all of the oligarchs were in the
> room,” Trump said of his 2013 visit to Moscow
> for his Miss Universe contest.
> July 1987: Trump and his then-wife, Ivana, fly to
> Moscow to tour potential hotel sites. Trump
> spokesman Dan Klores later tells the Washington
> Post that during the trip, Trump “met with a lot
> of the economic and financial advisers in the
> Politburo” but did not see Mikhail Gorbachev,
> then the USSR’s leader.
>
> December 1, 1988: The Soviet mission to the United
> Nations announces that Gorbachev is tentatively
> scheduled to tour Trump Tower while the Soviet
> leader is visiting New York, and that Trump plans
> to show him a swimming pool inside a $19 million
> apartment.
>
> December 7, 1988: Trump welcomes the wrong
> Gorbachev to New York—shaking hands with a
> renowned Gorbachev impersonator outside his
> hotel.
>
> December 8, 1988: President Ronald Reagan invites
> Donald and Ivana Trump to a state dinner, where
> Trump meets the real Gorbachev. According to
> Trump’s spokesman, the real estate mogul had a
> lengthy discussion with the Soviet president about
> economics and hotels.
>
> January 1989: For $200,000, Trump signs a group of
> Soviet cyclists for a road race from Albany, New
> York, to Atlantic City, New Jersey, dubbed the
> Tour de Trump, that will take place that May.
>
> November 5, 1996: Media reports note that Trump is
> trying to partner with US tobacco company Brooke
> Group to build a hotel in Moscow.
>
> January 23, 1997: Trump meets with Alexander
> Lebed, a retired Soviet general then running to be
> president of Russia, at Trump Tower. Trump says
> they discussed his plans to build “something
> major” in Moscow. Lebed reportedly expressed his
> support, joking that his only objection would be
> that “the highest skyscraper in the world cannot
> be built next to the Kremlin. We cannot allow
> anyone spitting from the roof of the skyscraper on
> the Kremlin.”
>
> 2000: Michael Caputo, who later runs Trump’s
> primary campaign in New York during the 2016 race,
> secures a PR contract with the Russian
> conglomerate Gazprom Media to burnish Russian
> President Vladimir Putin’s image in the United
> States.
>
> 2005
> Date unknown: Trump reportedly signs a development
> deal with Bayrock Group, a real estate firm
> founded by a former Soviet official from
> Kazakhstan, to develop a hotel in Moscow and
> agrees to partner on a hotel tower in Fort
> Lauderdale, Florida. Trump works on the projects
> with Bayrock managing partner Felix Sater, a
> Russian American businessman. The New York Times
> will later publish a story revealing Sater’s
> criminal record, which includes charges of
> racketeering and assault.
>
> June: Paul Manafort, later Trump’s campaign
> chairman, pens a strategy memo to Russia oligarch
> and Putin confidant Oleg Deripaska, with whom he
> would sign a $10 million lobbying contract the
> following year. “We are now of the belief that
> this model can greatly benefit the Putin
> Government if employed at the correct levels with
> the appropriate commitment to success,” Manafort
> writes, noting that the effort “will be offering
> a great service that can re-focus, both internally
> and externally, the policies of the Putin
> government.” (Manafort later denies working to
> advance Russian interests as part of this
> contract, first reported by the Associated Press.
> Deripaska later calls the AP story a
> “malicious…lie” and says, “I have never
> made any commitments or contacts with the
> obligation or purpose to covertly promote or
> advance ‘Putin’s Government’ interests
> anywhere in the world.”
>
> 2007
> September 19: Sater and the former Soviet official
> who founded Bayrock, Tevfik Arif, stand next to
> Trump at the launch party for Trump SoHo, a
> hotel-condominium project co-financed by Bayrock.
>
> November 22: Trump Vodka debuts in Russia, at the
> Moscow Millionaire’s Fair. As part of its new
> marketing campaign, Trump Vodka also unveils an ad
> featuring Trump, tigers, the Kremlin, and Vladimir
> Lenin.
>
> At the Millionaires’ Fair, Trump meets Sergey
> Millian, an American citizen from Belarus who is
> the president of the Russian-American Chamber of
> Commerce in the USA (RACC). Subsequently, Millian
> later recounted, “We met at his office in New
> York, where he introduced me to his right-hand
> man—Michael Cohen. He is Trump’s main lawyer,
> all contracts go through him. Subsequently, a
> contract was signed with me to promote one of
> their real estate projects in Russia and the CIS.
> You can say I was their exclusive broker.”
> According to Millian, he helped Trump “study the
> Moscow market” for potential real estate
> investments.
>
> December 17: The New York Times publishes a story
> about Felix Sater’s controversial past, which
> includes prison time for stabbing a man with a
> margarita glass stem during a bar fight and a
> guilty plea in a Mafia-linked racketeering case.
> The article characterizes Sater as a Trump
> business associate who is promoting several
> potential projects in partnership with Trump.
>
> December 19: In a deposition, Trump is asked about
> his plans to build a hotel in Moscow. He says,
> “It was a Trump International Hotel and Tower.
> It would be a nonexclusive deal, so it would not
> have precluded me from doing other deals in
> Moscow, which was very important to me.”
>
> 2008
> April: Trump announces he is partnering with
> Russian oligarch Pavel Fuks to license his name
> for luxury high-rises in Moscow, St. Petersburg,
> and Sochi, the site of the 2014 Winter Olympics.
> But Fuks ultimately balks at Trump’s price,
> which the Russian business newspaper Kommersant
> estimated could have been $200 million or more.
>
> July: Billionaire Dmitri Rybolovlev, a Russian
> oligarch, buys a Palm Beach mansion owned by Trump
> for $95 million, despite Florida’s crashing real
> estate market and an appraisal on the house for
> much less. Trump bought the property for $41.35
> million four years earlier. Rybolovlev goes on to
> give conflicting explanations for why he bought
> the property.
>
> September 15: Donald Trump Jr. speaks at a real
> estate conference in Manhattan, where he says,
> “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate
> cross-section of a lot of our assets…We see a
> lot of money pouring in from Russia.”
>
> Date unknown: Trump’s team reportedly invites
> Sergei Millian to meet Trump at a horse race in
> Florida, where, according to Millian, they sit in
> Trump’s private suite at the Gulfstream race
> track in Miami. “Trump team, they realized that
> we have a lot of connection with Russian
> investors. And they noticed that we bring a lot of
> investors from Russia,” Millian told ABC News in
> a 2016 interview. “And they needed my
> assistance, yes, to sell properties and sell some
> of the assets to Russian investors.” Millian
> says that following this meeting with Trump, he
> worked as a broker for the Trump Hollywood
> condominium project in Miami, selling a “nice
> percentage” of the building’s 200 units to
> Russian investors.
>
> 2010
> May 10: Jody Kriss, a former finance director at
> Bayrock, files a lawsuit against the company. The
> suit alleges that Bayrock financed Trump SoHo with
> mysterious cash from Kazhakstan and Russia and
> calls the building “a Russian mob project.”
> (The complaint notes that “there is no evidence
> that Trump took any part in” Bayrock’s
> interactions with questionable Russian financing
> sources.)
>
> Date unknown: Bayrock’s Sater becomes a senior
> adviser to Trump, according to his LinkedIn
> profile. Though Trump later claims he would not
> recognize Sater, Sater has a Trump Organization
> email address, phone number, and business cards.
>
> 2013
> January (date unknown): At an energy conference in
> New York, energy consultant Carter Page meets
> Victor Podobnyy, a Russian intelligence operative
> who in 2015 will be charged with being an
> unregistered agent of a foreign government, along
> with two other Russians. Until June 2013, Page
> will continue to meet, email, and provide
> documents to Podobnyy about the energy business,
> thinking that he is an attaché at the Russian
> mission to the United Nations who can help broker
> deals in Russia. Meanwhile, Podobnyy and one of
> his colleagues discuss efforts to recruit Page as
> an asset.
>
> May 29: Emin Agalarov, a Russian pop star and the
> son of billionaire real estate developer Aras
> Agalarov, releases a music video for his song
> “Amor.” In the video, he pursues Miss Universe
> 2012, Olivia Culpo, through dark, empty alleys
> with a flashlight. Following the video’s
> release, representatives of Miss Universe, which
> Trump at the time owns, discuss with the Agalarovs
> the option of holding the next pageant in Moscow.
> The Agalarovs persuade them to host Miss Universe
> at a concert hall they own on the outskirts of
> Moscow.
>
> June 18: Following the Miss USA contest in Las
> Vegas, Trump announces he will bring the Miss
> Universe pageant to Moscow.
>
> The Miss Universe Pageant will be broadcast live
> from MOSCOW, RUSSIA on November 9th. A big deal
> that will bring our countries together!
>
> — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19,
> 2013
>
> He also wonders if Putin will attend the pageant,
> and if Putin might “become my new best
> friend?”
>
> Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss
> Universe Pageant in November in Moscow – if so,
> will he become my new best friend?
>
> 2013
>
> June (date unknown): Defense Intelligence Agency
> head Michael Flynn visits Moscow at the invitation
> of Igor Sergun, the chief of the GRU, Russia’s
> military intelligence agency. During his visit,
> Flynn gives an hourlong lecture on leadership and
> intelligence to a group of GRU officers at the
> agency’s headquarters. He is reportedly the
> first US intelligence officer ever allowed inside
> the headquarters.
>
> June 21: Vladimir Putin awards Rex Tillerson, now
> Trump’s secretary of state, with Russia’s
> Order of Friendship. As the CEO of Exxon Mobil,
> Tillerson had developed a long-standing
> relationship with the head of Russia’s
> state-owned oil company, Rosneft, dating back to
> 1998.
>
> October 17: In an interview with David Letterman,
> Trump says, “I’ve done a lot of business with
> the Russians,” noting that he once met Putin.
>
> November 5: In a deposition, Trump is asked about
> a 2007 New York Times story outlining the
> controversial past of Felix Sater. Trump replies
> that he barely knows Sater and would have trouble
> recognizing him if they were in the same room.
>
> “Putin even sent me a present, a beautiful
> present,” Trump boasted.
> November 8: Trump, in Russia for the Miss Universe
> pageant, meets with more than a dozen of
> Russia’s top businessmen at Nobu, a restaurant
> 15 minutes from the Kremlin. The group includes
> Herman Gref, the CEO of the state-controlled
> Sberbank PJSC, Russia’s biggest bank. The
> meeting at Nobu is organized by Gref—who
> regularly meets with Putin—and Aras Agalarov,
> who owns the Nobu franchise in Moscow.
>
> – According to a source connected to the
> Agalarovs, Putin asks his spokesman, Dmitry
> Peskov, to call Trump in advance of the Miss
> Universe show to set up an in-person meeting for
> the Russian president and Trump. Peskov reportedly
> passes on the message and expresses Putin’s
> admiration for Trump. Their plans to meet never
> come to fruition because of scheduling changes for
> both Trump and Putin.
>
> November 9: Trump spends the morning shooting a
> music video with Emin Agalarov.
>
> – The Miss Universe pageant takes place near
> Moscow. A notorious Russian mobster, Alimzhan
> Tokhtakhounov, attends the event as a VIP,
> strolling down the event’s red carpet within
> minutes of Trump. At the time, Tokhtakhounov was
> under federal indictment in the United States for
> his alleged participation in an illegal gambling
> ring once run out of Trump Tower. Emin Agalarov
> performs two songs at the pageant.
>
> – MSNBC’s Thomas Roberts asks Trump if he has
> a relationship with Putin. Trump replies, “I do
> have a relationship and I can tell you that he’s
> very interested in what we’re doing here
> today.”
>
>
> November 11: Trump tweets his appreciation to Aras
> Agalarov, the Russian billionaire with whom he
> partnered to host Miss Universe, also
> complimenting Emin’s performance at the pageant
> and declaring plans for a Trump tower in Moscow.
>
> @AgalarovAras I had a great weekend with you and
> your family. You have done a FANTASTIC job. TRUMP
> TOWER-MOSCOW is next. EMIN was WOW!
>
> — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November
> 11, 2013
>
> November 12: Trump tells Real Estate Weekly that
> Miss Universe Russia provided a networking
> opportunity: “Almost all of the oligarchs were
> in the room,” he says. The same day, two
> developers who helped build the luxury Trump SoHo
> hotel meet with the Agalarovs to discuss
> replicating the hotel in Moscow. Aras Agalarov,
> whose real estate company secured multiple
> contracts from the Kremlin and who once received a
> medal of honor from Putin, later claims he and
> Trump signed a deal to build a Trump Tower in
> Moscow following the pageant. (The deal never
> moved past preliminary discussions.)
>
> November 20: Emin Agalarov releases a new music
> video featuring Trump and the 2013 Miss Universe
> contestants.
>
>
> 2014
> March 6: Trump gives a speech at the Conservative
> Political Action Conference and boasts of getting
> a gift from Putin when he was in Russia for the
> 2013 Miss Universe pageant. “You know, I was in
> Moscow a couple months ago, I own the Miss
> Universe pageant, and they treated me so great,”
> Trump said. “Putin even sent me a present,
> beautiful present, with a beautiful note.”
>
> May 27: At a National Press Club luncheon, Trump
> says, “I was in Moscow recently and I spoke,
> indirectly and directly, with President Putin, who
> could not have been nicer.”
>
> October 8: The counsel’s office of the Defense
> Intelligence Agency responds to an inquiry from
> Michael Flynn about ethics restrictions that will
> apply to him after his Army retirement. The office
> explains in a letter that he can not receive
> foreign government payments without prior
> approval, due to the Constitution’s emoluments
> clause. “If you are ever in a position where you
> would receive an emolument from a foreign
> government or from an entity that might be
> controlled by a foreign government, be sure to
> obtain advance approval from the Army prior to
> acceptance,” the letter states.
>
> 2015
> September: FBI special agent Adrian Hawkins
> contacts the Democratic National Committee, saying
> that one of its computer systems has been
> compromised by a cyberespionage group linked to
> the Russian government. He speaks to a help desk
> technician who does a quick check of the DNC
> systems for evidence of a cyber intrusion. In the
> next several weeks, Hawkins calls the DNC back
> repeatedly, but his calls are not returned, in
> part because the tech support contractor who took
> Hawkins’ call does not know whether he is a real
> agent. The FBI does not dispatch an agent to visit
> the DNC in person and does not make efforts to
> contact more senior DNC officials.
>
> September 21: On a conservative radio show, Trump
> says, “I was in Moscow not so long ago for an
> event that we had, a big event, and many of
> [Putin’s] people were there…I was with the
> top-level people, both oligarchs and generals, and
> top-of-the-government people. I can’t go further
> than that, but I will tell you that I met the top
> people, and the relationship was
> extraordinary.”
>
> September 29: Trump praises Putin during an
> interview with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly: “I
> will tell you, in terms of leadership he is
> getting an ‘A,’ and our president is not doing
> so well.”
>
> November: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange writes
> to a private Twitter group stating his
> organization’s preference for a Republican
> victory in the 2016 election: “We believe it
> would be much better for GOP to win.
> Dems+Media+liberals woudl then form a block to
> reign in their worst qualities. With Hillary in
> charge, GOP will be pushing for her worst
> qualities., dems+media+neoliberals will be
> mute.” He adds, “She’s a bright, well
> connected, sadistic sociopath.”
>
> November 10: At a Republican presidential primary
> debate, Trump says he “got to know [Putin] very
> well because we were both on 60 Minutes, we were
> stablemates.”
>
> November 11: The Associated Press, Time, and other
> media outlets report that Trump and Putin were
> never in the same studio. Trump was interviewed in
> New York, and Putin was interviewed in Moscow.
>
> December 10: Retired General Michael Flynn, the
> former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency
> who was reportedly forced out in 2014, attends and
> is paid more than $30,000 to speak at Russia
> Today’s 10th-anniversary dinner in Moscow, where
> he is seated next to Putin.
>
> December 16: Then-CIA Director John Brennan writes
> in an internal memo that some members of Congress
> don’t “understand and appreciate the
> importance and gravity” of Russian interference
> in the presidential election. The criticism is
> reportedly directed at Senate Majority Leader
> Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Majority Whip John
> Cornyn (R-Texas), according to a BuzzFeed article
> published in August 2017. Brennan’s memo also
> says then-FBI Director James Comey and
> then-National Intelligence Director James Clapper
> agree on the scope of Russian involvement.
>
> December 17: Putin praises Trump in his year-end
> press conference, saying that he is “very
> talented” and that “he is an absolute leader
> of the presidential race, as we see it today. He
> says that he wants to move to another-level
> relations, a deeper level of relations with
> Russia…How can we not welcome that? Of course,
> we welcome it.” Trump calls the praise “a
> great honor” from “a man so highly respected
> within his own country and beyond.” He adds,
> “I have always felt that Russia and the United
> States should be able to work well with each other
> toward defeating terrorism and restoring world
> peace, not to mention trade and all of the other
> benefits derived from mutual respect.”
>
> 2016

Trump was a traitor by 2013!
No doubt he did some shady deals with the Russians before. At this point he could not get a loan in America with all of bankruptcies so he went crawling to Russian oligarchs for $$$$.

----- In 2013 -----
– According to a source connected to the Agalarovs, Putin asks his spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, to call Trump in advance of the Miss Universe show to set up an in-person meeting for the Russian president and Trump. Peskov reportedly passes on the message and expresses Putin’s admiration for Trump. Their plans to meet never come to fruition because of scheduling changes for both Trump and Putin.

– The Miss Universe pageant takes place near Moscow. A notorious Russian mobster, Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov, attends the event as a VIP, strolling down the event’s red carpet within minutes of Trump. At the time, Tokhtakhounov was under federal indictment in the United States for his alleged participation in an illegal gambling ring once run out of Trump Tower. Emin Agalarov performs two songs at the pageant.

Posted by: I like beer ()
Date: October 09, 2018 10:52AM

Trump Traitor in 1987 Wrote:
> No doubt by 1987....
>
> 1986: Donald Trump is seated next to Russian
> Ambassador Yuri Dubinin at a lunch organized by
> Leonard Lauder, the son of cosmetics scion Estée
> Lauder, who at the time is running her cosmetics
> business. “One thing led to another, and now
> I’m talking about building a large luxury hotel
> across the street from the Kremlin” in
> partnership with the Soviet government, Trump
> later writes in his 1987 book, The Art of the
> Deal. Also present at the event is Russian
> diplomat Vitaly Churkin, later the Russian
> ambassador to the United Nations. (Churkin died in
> February 2017 at age 64.)
>
> January 1987: Intourist, the Soviet agency for
> international tourism, expresses interest in
> meeting with Trump.
>
> “Almost all of the oligarchs were in the
> room,” Trump said of his 2013 visit to Moscow
> for his Miss Universe contest.
> July 1987: Trump and his then-wife, Ivana, fly to
> Moscow to tour potential hotel sites. Trump
> spokesman Dan Klores later tells the Washington
> Post that during the trip, Trump “met with a lot
> of the economic and financial advisers in the
> Politburo” but did not see Mikhail Gorbachev,
> then the USSR’s leader.
>
> December 1, 1988: The Soviet mission to the United
> Nations announces that Gorbachev is tentatively
> scheduled to tour Trump Tower while the Soviet
> leader is visiting New York, and that Trump plans
> to show him a swimming pool inside a $19 million
> apartment.
>
> December 7, 1988: Trump welcomes the wrong
> Gorbachev to New York—shaking hands with a
> renowned Gorbachev impersonator outside his
> hotel.
>
> December 8, 1988: President Ronald Reagan invites
> Donald and Ivana Trump to a state dinner, where
> Trump meets the real Gorbachev. According to
> Trump’s spokesman, the real estate mogul had a
> lengthy discussion with the Soviet president about
> economics and hotels.
>
> January 1989: For $200,000, Trump signs a group of
> Soviet cyclists for a road race from Albany, New
> York, to Atlantic City, New Jersey, dubbed the
> Tour de Trump, that will take place that May.
>
> November 5, 1996: Media reports note that Trump is
> trying to partner with US tobacco company Brooke
> Group to build a hotel in Moscow.
>
> January 23, 1997: Trump meets with Alexander
> Lebed, a retired Soviet general then running to be
> president of Russia, at Trump Tower. Trump says
> they discussed his plans to build “something
> major” in Moscow. Lebed reportedly expressed his
> support, joking that his only objection would be
> that “the highest skyscraper in the world cannot
> be built next to the Kremlin. We cannot allow
> anyone spitting from the roof of the skyscraper on
> the Kremlin.”
>
> 2000: Michael Caputo, who later runs Trump’s
> primary campaign in New York during the 2016 race,
> secures a PR contract with the Russian
> conglomerate Gazprom Media to burnish Russian
> President Vladimir Putin’s image in the United
> States.
>
> 2005
> Date unknown: Trump reportedly signs a development
> deal with Bayrock Group, a real estate firm
> founded by a former Soviet official from
> Kazakhstan, to develop a hotel in Moscow and
> agrees to partner on a hotel tower in Fort
> Lauderdale, Florida. Trump works on the projects
> with Bayrock managing partner Felix Sater, a
> Russian American businessman. The New York Times
> will later publish a story revealing Sater’s
> criminal record, which includes charges of
> racketeering and assault.
>
> June: Paul Manafort, later Trump’s campaign
> chairman, pens a strategy memo to Russia oligarch
> and Putin confidant Oleg Deripaska, with whom he
> would sign a $10 million lobbying contract the
> following year. “We are now of the belief that
> this model can greatly benefit the Putin
> Government if employed at the correct levels with
> the appropriate commitment to success,” Manafort
> writes, noting that the effort “will be offering
> a great service that can re-focus, both internally
> and externally, the policies of the Putin
> government.” (Manafort later denies working to
> advance Russian interests as part of this
> contract, first reported by the Associated Press.
> Deripaska later calls the AP story a
> “malicious…lie” and says, “I have never
> made any commitments or contacts with the
> obligation or purpose to covertly promote or
> advance ‘Putin’s Government’ interests
> anywhere in the world.”
>
> 2007
> September 19: Sater and the former Soviet official
> who founded Bayrock, Tevfik Arif, stand next to
> Trump at the launch party for Trump SoHo, a
> hotel-condominium project co-financed by Bayrock.
>
> November 22: Trump Vodka debuts in Russia, at the
> Moscow Millionaire’s Fair. As part of its new
> marketing campaign, Trump Vodka also unveils an ad
> featuring Trump, tigers, the Kremlin, and Vladimir
> Lenin.
>
> At the Millionaires’ Fair, Trump meets Sergey
> Millian, an American citizen from Belarus who is
> the president of the Russian-American Chamber of
> Commerce in the USA (RACC). Subsequently, Millian
> later recounted, “We met at his office in New
> York, where he introduced me to his right-hand
> man—Michael Cohen. He is Trump’s main lawyer,
> all contracts go through him. Subsequently, a
> contract was signed with me to promote one of
> their real estate projects in Russia and the CIS.
> You can say I was their exclusive broker.”
> According to Millian, he helped Trump “study the
> Moscow market” for potential real estate
> investments.
>
> December 17: The New York Times publishes a story
> about Felix Sater’s controversial past, which
> includes prison time for stabbing a man with a
> margarita glass stem during a bar fight and a
> guilty plea in a Mafia-linked racketeering case.
> The article characterizes Sater as a Trump
> business associate who is promoting several
> potential projects in partnership with Trump.
>
> December 19: In a deposition, Trump is asked about
> his plans to build a hotel in Moscow. He says,
> “It was a Trump International Hotel and Tower.
> It would be a nonexclusive deal, so it would not
> have precluded me from doing other deals in
> Moscow, which was very important to me.”
>
> 2008
> April: Trump announces he is partnering with
> Russian oligarch Pavel Fuks to license his name
> for luxury high-rises in Moscow, St. Petersburg,
> and Sochi, the site of the 2014 Winter Olympics.
> But Fuks ultimately balks at Trump’s price,
> which the Russian business newspaper Kommersant
> estimated could have been $200 million or more.
>
> July: Billionaire Dmitri Rybolovlev, a Russian
> oligarch, buys a Palm Beach mansion owned by Trump
> for $95 million, despite Florida’s crashing real
> estate market and an appraisal on the house for
> much less. Trump bought the property for $41.35
> million four years earlier. Rybolovlev goes on to
> give conflicting explanations for why he bought
> the property.
>
> September 15: Donald Trump Jr. speaks at a real
> estate conference in Manhattan, where he says,
> “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate
> cross-section of a lot of our assets…We see a
> lot of money pouring in from Russia.”
>
> Date unknown: Trump’s team reportedly invites
> Sergei Millian to meet Trump at a horse race in
> Florida, where, according to Millian, they sit in
> Trump’s private suite at the Gulfstream race
> track in Miami. “Trump team, they realized that
> we have a lot of connection with Russian
> investors. And they noticed that we bring a lot of
> investors from Russia,” Millian told ABC News in
> a 2016 interview. “And they needed my
> assistance, yes, to sell properties and sell some
> of the assets to Russian investors.” Millian
> says that following this meeting with Trump, he
> worked as a broker for the Trump Hollywood
> condominium project in Miami, selling a “nice
> percentage” of the building’s 200 units to
> Russian investors.
>
> 2010
> May 10: Jody Kriss, a former finance director at
> Bayrock, files a lawsuit against the company. The
> suit alleges that Bayrock financed Trump SoHo with
> mysterious cash from Kazhakstan and Russia and
> calls the building “a Russian mob project.”
> (The complaint notes that “there is no evidence
> that Trump took any part in” Bayrock’s
> interactions with questionable Russian financing
> sources.)
>
> Date unknown: Bayrock’s Sater becomes a senior
> adviser to Trump, according to his LinkedIn
> profile. Though Trump later claims he would not
> recognize Sater, Sater has a Trump Organization
> email address, phone number, and business cards.
>
> 2013
> January (date unknown): At an energy conference in
> New York, energy consultant Carter Page meets
> Victor Podobnyy, a Russian intelligence operative
> who in 2015 will be charged with being an
> unregistered agent of a foreign government, along
> with two other Russians. Until June 2013, Page
> will continue to meet, email, and provide
> documents to Podobnyy about the energy business,
> thinking that he is an attaché at the Russian
> mission to the United Nations who can help broker
> deals in Russia. Meanwhile, Podobnyy and one of
> his colleagues discuss efforts to recruit Page as
> an asset.
>
> May 29: Emin Agalarov, a Russian pop star and the
> son of billionaire real estate developer Aras
> Agalarov, releases a music video for his song
> “Amor.” In the video, he pursues Miss Universe
> 2012, Olivia Culpo, through dark, empty alleys
> with a flashlight. Following the video’s
> release, representatives of Miss Universe, which
> Trump at the time owns, discuss with the Agalarovs
> the option of holding the next pageant in Moscow.
> The Agalarovs persuade them to host Miss Universe
> at a concert hall they own on the outskirts of
> Moscow.
>
> June 18: Following the Miss USA contest in Las
> Vegas, Trump announces he will bring the Miss
> Universe pageant to Moscow.
>
> The Miss Universe Pageant will be broadcast live
> from MOSCOW, RUSSIA on November 9th. A big deal
> that will bring our countries together!
>
> 2013
>
> He also wonders if Putin will attend the pageant,
> and if Putin might “become my new best
> friend?”
>
> Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss
> Universe Pageant in November in Moscow – if so,
> will he become my new best friend?
>
> 2013
>
> June (date unknown): Defense Intelligence Agency
> head Michael Flynn visits Moscow at the invitation
> of Igor Sergun, the chief of the GRU, Russia’s
> military intelligence agency. During his visit,
> Flynn gives an hourlong lecture on leadership and
> intelligence to a group of GRU officers at the
> agency’s headquarters. He is reportedly the
> first US intelligence officer ever allowed inside
> the headquarters.
>
> June 21: Vladimir Putin awards Rex Tillerson, now
> Trump’s secretary of state, with Russia’s
> Order of Friendship. As the CEO of Exxon Mobil,
> Tillerson had developed a long-standing
> relationship with the head of Russia’s
> state-owned oil company, Rosneft, dating back to
> 1998.
>
> October 17: In an interview with David Letterman,
> Trump says, “I’ve done a lot of business with
> the Russians,” noting that he once met Putin.
>
> November 5: In a deposition, Trump is asked about
> a 2007 New York Times story outlining the
> controversial past of Felix Sater. Trump replies
> that he barely knows Sater and would have trouble
> recognizing him if they were in the same room.
>
> “Putin even sent me a present, a beautiful
> present,” Trump boasted.
> November 8: Trump, in Russia for the Miss Universe
> pageant, meets with more than a dozen of
> Russia’s top businessmen at Nobu, a restaurant
> 15 minutes from the Kremlin. The group includes
> Herman Gref, the CEO of the state-controlled
> Sberbank PJSC, Russia’s biggest bank. The
> meeting at Nobu is organized by Gref—who
> regularly meets with Putin—and Aras Agalarov,
> who owns the Nobu franchise in Moscow.
>
> – According to a source connected to the
> Agalarovs, Putin asks his spokesman, Dmitry
> Peskov, to call Trump in advance of the Miss
> Universe show to set up an in-person meeting for
> the Russian president and Trump. Peskov reportedly
> passes on the message and expresses Putin’s
> admiration for Trump. Their plans to meet never
> come to fruition because of scheduling changes for
> both Trump and Putin.
>
> November 9: Trump spends the morning shooting a
> music video with Emin Agalarov.
>
> – The Miss Universe pageant takes place near
> Moscow. A notorious Russian mobster, Alimzhan
> Tokhtakhounov, attends the event as a VIP,
> strolling down the event’s red carpet within
> minutes of Trump. At the time, Tokhtakhounov was
> under federal indictment in the United States for
> his alleged participation in an illegal gambling
> ring once run out of Trump Tower. Emin Agalarov
> performs two songs at the pageant.
>
> – MSNBC’s Thomas Roberts asks Trump if he has
> a relationship with Putin. Trump replies, “I do
> have a relationship and I can tell you that he’s
> very interested in what we’re doing here
> today.”
>
>
> November 11: Trump tweets his appreciation to Aras
> Agalarov, the Russian billionaire with whom he
> partnered to host Miss Universe, also
> complimenting Emin’s performance at the pageant
> and declaring plans for a Trump tower in Moscow.
>
> @AgalarovAras I had a great weekend with you and
> your family. You have done a FANTASTIC job. TRUMP
> TOWER-MOSCOW is next. EMIN was WOW!
>
> — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November
> 11, 2013
>
> November 12: Trump tells Real Estate Weekly that
> Miss Universe Russia provided a networking
> opportunity: “Almost all of the oligarchs were
> in the room,” he says. The same day, two
> developers who helped build the luxury Trump SoHo
> hotel meet with the Agalarovs to discuss
> replicating the hotel in Moscow. Aras Agalarov,
> whose real estate company secured multiple
> contracts from the Kremlin and who once received a
> medal of honor from Putin, later claims he and
> Trump signed a deal to build a Trump Tower in
> Moscow following the pageant. (The deal never
> moved past preliminary discussions.)
>
> November 20: Emin Agalarov releases a new music
> video featuring Trump and the 2013 Miss Universe
> contestants.
>
>
> 2014
> March 6: Trump gives a speech at the Conservative
> Political Action Conference and boasts of getting
> a gift from Putin when he was in Russia for the
> 2013 Miss Universe pageant. “You know, I was in
> Moscow a couple months ago, I own the Miss
> Universe pageant, and they treated me so great,”
> Trump said. “Putin even sent me a present,
> beautiful present, with a beautiful note.”
>
> May 27: At a National Press Club luncheon, Trump
> says, “I was in Moscow recently and I spoke,
> indirectly and directly, with President Putin, who
> could not have been nicer.”
>
> October 8: The counsel’s office of the Defense
> Intelligence Agency responds to an inquiry from
> Michael Flynn about ethics restrictions that will
> apply to him after his Army retirement. The office
> explains in a letter that he can not receive
> foreign government payments without prior
> approval, due to the Constitution’s emoluments
> clause. “If you are ever in a position where you
> would receive an emolument from a foreign
> government or from an entity that might be
> controlled by a foreign government, be sure to
> obtain advance approval from the Army prior to
> acceptance,” the letter states.
>
> 2015
> September: FBI special agent Adrian Hawkins
> contacts the Democratic National Committee, saying
> that one of its computer systems has been
> compromised by a cyberespionage group linked to
> the Russian government. He speaks to a help desk
> technician who does a quick check of the DNC
> systems for evidence of a cyber intrusion. In the
> next several weeks, Hawkins calls the DNC back
> repeatedly, but his calls are not returned, in
> part because the tech support contractor who took
> Hawkins’ call does not know whether he is a real
> agent. The FBI does not dispatch an agent to visit
> the DNC in person and does not make efforts to
> contact more senior DNC officials.
>
> September 21: On a conservative radio show, Trump
> says, “I was in Moscow not so long ago for an
> event that we had, a big event, and many of
> [Putin’s] people were there…I was with the
> top-level people, both oligarchs and generals, and
> top-of-the-government people. I can’t go further
> than that, but I will tell you that I met the top
> people, and the relationship was
> extraordinary.”
>
> September 29: Trump praises Putin during an
> interview with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly: “I
> will tell you, in terms of leadership he is
> getting an ‘A,’ and our president is not doing
> so well.”
>
> November: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange writes
> to a private Twitter group stating his
> organization’s preference for a Republican
> victory in the 2016 election: “We believe it
> would be much better for GOP to win.
> Dems+Media+liberals woudl then form a block to
> reign in their worst qualities. With Hillary in
> charge, GOP will be pushing for her worst
> qualities., dems+media+neoliberals will be
> mute.” He adds, “She’s a bright, well
> connected, sadistic sociopath.”
>
> November 10: At a Republican presidential primary
> debate, Trump says he “got to know [Putin] very
> well because we were both on 60 Minutes, we were
> stablemates.”
>
> November 11: The Associated Press, Time, and other
> media outlets report that Trump and Putin were
> never in the same studio. Trump was interviewed in
> New York, and Putin was interviewed in Moscow.
>
> December 10: Retired General Michael Flynn, the
> former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency
> who was reportedly forced out in 2014, attends and
> is paid more than $30,000 to speak at Russia
> Today’s 10th-anniversary dinner in Moscow, where
> he is seated next to Putin.
>
> December 16: Then-CIA Director John Brennan writes
> in an internal memo that some members of Congress
> don’t “understand and appreciate the
> importance and gravity” of Russian interference
> in the presidential election. The criticism is
> reportedly directed at Senate Majority Leader
> Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Majority Whip John
> Cornyn (R-Texas), according to a BuzzFeed article
> published in August 2017. Brennan’s memo also
> says then-FBI Director James Comey and
> then-National Intelligence Director James Clapper
> agree on the scope of Russian involvement.
>
> December 17: Putin praises Trump in his year-end
> press conference, saying that he is “very
> talented” and that “he is an absolute leader
> of the presidential race, as we see it today. He
> says that he wants to move to another-level
> relations, a deeper level of relations with
> Russia…How can we not welcome that? Of course,
> we welcome it.” Trump calls the praise “a
> great honor” from “a man so highly respected
> within his own country and beyond.” He adds,
> “I have always felt that Russia and the United
> States should be able to work well with each other
> toward defeating terrorism and restoring world
> peace, not to mention trade and all of the other
> benefits derived from mutual respect.”
>
> 2016

Attachments:
tldr2.gif

Posted by: Typical... ()
Date: October 09, 2018 11:05AM

Didn't or couldn't? The facts are that Trump has been an amoral crook his entire life.

Posted by: bought and paid for ()
Date: October 09, 2018 12:28PM

The true question is who paid for this thread. George Soros or Vladimir Putin?

Posted by: Easy answer... ()
Date: October 09, 2018 12:32PM

Since Hillary lost.

Posted by: President Trump FTW!! ()
Date: October 09, 2018 04:31PM

Wow! Seems the GOP Nazi Traitors are out.
Are you on the GOP/ Trump payroll? Ho much do they pay?

Simple fact, Trump is a traitor

Posted by: obvious Russian troll is obvious ()
Date: October 09, 2018 05:07PM

Sorry, Ivan, the cat’s out of the bag. We know it’s your job to sow discord on both side of the American political aisle. The only question remains is if your paid with vodka or rubles.

Posted by: Dont Care 1 Bit ()
Date: October 09, 2018 06:31PM

Trumps MAGA is all America needs. Hillary was no answer, weak, criminal, liar DEMOCRAT

Simply remember In November

ASK NOT WHAT AMERICA CAN DO FOR YOU

ASK WHAT DAMAGE DEMOCRATS HAVE DONE TO YOUR COUNTRY

Posted by: Remember in November ()
Date: October 09, 2018 06:42PM

A VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT ENSURES

OPEN BORDERS

WEAK ECONOMEY

JOBS LOST , UNEMPLOYMENT GOES UP

AS UNEMPLOYMENT RISES SO DOES WELFARE

GUN CONTROL BANS AND CONFISCATION

WEAK NATIONAL DEFENSE

WEAK FORIGN RELATIONS

WEAK FORIGN POLICY

DEMOCRATS MAKE UNSUPPORTABLE FREE OFFERS FOR VOTES

DEMOCRATS LIE RESIST AND OBSTRUCT AMERICA

DEMOCRATS ARE TOO WEAK TO DEAL WITH REALITY P.C Is Their REALITY

DEMOCRATS ARE DOING EVERY THING THEY CAN TO DIVIDE AMERICA

DEMOCRATS STARTED THE HATE IN AMERICA GOING BACK TO WHEN THEY FOUNDED THE K.K.K

FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILDREN NEVER VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT EVER AGAIN

Posted by: GOP & Trumpz Traitors ()
Date: October 09, 2018 07:13PM

Yep, Trump is a traitor. All the deflect, redirect, & what aboutisms make no difference...

1986: Donald Trump is seated next to Russian Ambassador Yuri Dubinin at a lunch organized by Leonard Lauder, the son of cosmetics scion Estée Lauder, who at the time is running her cosmetics business. “One thing led to another, and now I’m talking about building a large luxury hotel across the street from the Kremlin” in partnership with the Soviet government, Trump later writes in his 1987 book, The Art of the Deal. Also present at the event is Russian diplomat Vitaly Churkin, later the Russian ambassador to the United Nations. (Churkin died in February 2017 at age 64.)

January 1987: Intourist, the Soviet agency for international tourism, expresses interest in meeting with Trump.

“Almost all of the oligarchs were in the room,” Trump said of his 2013 visit to Moscow for his Miss Universe contest.
July 1987: Trump and his then-wife, Ivana, fly to Moscow to tour potential hotel sites. Trump spokesman Dan Klores later tells the Washington Post that during the trip, Trump “met with a lot of the economic and financial advisers in the Politburo” but did not see Mikhail Gorbachev, then the USSR’s leader.

December 1, 1988: The Soviet mission to the United Nations announces that Gorbachev is tentatively scheduled to tour Trump Tower while the Soviet leader is visiting New York, and that Trump plans to show him a swimming pool inside a $19 million apartment.

December 7, 1988: Trump welcomes the wrong Gorbachev to New York—shaking hands with a renowned Gorbachev impersonator outside his hotel.

December 8, 1988: President Ronald Reagan invites Donald and Ivana Trump to a state dinner, where Trump meets the real Gorbachev. According to Trump’s spokesman, the real estate mogul had a lengthy discussion with the Soviet president about economics and hotels.

January 1989: For $200,000, Trump signs a group of Soviet cyclists for a road race from Albany, New York, to Atlantic City, New Jersey, dubbed the Tour de Trump, that will take place that May.

November 5, 1996: Media reports note that Trump is trying to partner with US tobacco company Brooke Group to build a hotel in Moscow.

January 23, 1997: Trump meets with Alexander Lebed, a retired Soviet general then running to be president of Russia, at Trump Tower. Trump says they discussed his plans to build “something major” in Moscow. Lebed reportedly expressed his support, joking that his only objection would be that “the highest skyscraper in the world cannot be built next to the Kremlin. We cannot allow anyone spitting from the roof of the skyscraper on the Kremlin.”

2000: Michael Caputo, who later runs Trump’s primary campaign in New York during the 2016 race, secures a PR contract with the Russian conglomerate Gazprom Media to burnish Russian President Vladimir Putin’s image in the United States.

Date unknown: Trump reportedly signs a development deal with Bayrock Group, a real estate firm founded by a former Soviet official from Kazakhstan, to develop a hotel in Moscow and agrees to partner on a hotel tower in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Trump works on the projects with Bayrock managing partner Felix Sater, a Russian American businessman. The New York Times will later publish a story revealing Sater’s criminal record, which includes charges of racketeering and assault.

June: Paul Manafort, later Trump’s campaign chairman, pens a strategy memo to Russia oligarch and Putin confidant Oleg Deripaska, with whom he would sign a $10 million lobbying contract the following year. “We are now of the belief that this model can greatly benefit the Putin Government if employed at the correct levels with the appropriate commitment to success,” Manafort writes, noting that the effort “will be offering a great service that can re-focus, both internally and externally, the policies of the Putin government.” (Manafort later denies working to advance Russian interests as part of this contract, first reported by the Associated Press. Deripaska later calls the AP story a “malicious…lie” and says, “I have never made any commitments or contacts with the obligation or purpose to covertly promote or advance ‘Putin’s Government’ interests anywhere in the world.”

September 19: Sater and the former Soviet official who founded Bayrock, Tevfik Arif, stand next to Trump at the launch party for Trump SoHo, a hotel-condominium project co-financed by Bayrock.

November 22: Trump Vodka debuts in Russia, at the Moscow Millionaire’s Fair. As part of its new marketing campaign, Trump Vodka also unveils an ad featuring Trump, tigers, the Kremlin, and Vladimir Lenin.

At the Millionaires’ Fair, Trump meets Sergey Millian, an American citizen from Belarus who is the president of the Russian-American Chamber of Commerce in the USA (RACC). Subsequently, Millian later recounted, “We met at his office in New York, where he introduced me to his right-hand man—Michael Cohen. He is Trump’s main lawyer, all contracts go through him. Subsequently, a contract was signed with me to promote one of their real estate projects in Russia and the CIS. You can say I was their exclusive broker.” According to Millian, he helped Trump “study the Moscow market” for potential real estate investments.

December 17: The New York Times publishes a story about Felix Sater’s controversial past, which includes prison time for stabbing a man with a margarita glass stem during a bar fight and a guilty plea in a Mafia-linked racketeering case. The article characterizes Sater as a Trump business associate who is promoting several potential projects in partnership with Trump.

December 19: In a deposition, Trump is asked about his plans to build a hotel in Moscow. He says, “It was a Trump International Hotel and Tower. It would be a nonexclusive deal, so it would not have precluded me from doing other deals in Moscow, which was very important to me.”

April: Trump announces he is partnering with Russian oligarch Pavel Fuks to license his name for luxury high-rises in Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Sochi, the site of the 2014 Winter Olympics. But Fuks ultimately balks at Trump’s price, which the Russian business newspaper Kommersant estimated could have been $200 million or more.

July: Billionaire Dmitri Rybolovlev, a Russian oligarch, buys a Palm Beach mansion owned by Trump for $95 million, despite Florida’s crashing real estate market and an appraisal on the house for much less. Trump bought the property for $41.35 million four years earlier. Rybolovlev goes on to give conflicting explanations for why he bought the property.

September 15: Donald Trump Jr. speaks at a real estate conference in Manhattan, where he says, “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets…We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Date unknown: Trump’s team reportedly invites Sergei Millian to meet Trump at a horse race in Florida, where, according to Millian, they sit in Trump’s private suite at the Gulfstream race track in Miami. “Trump team, they realized that we have a lot of connection with Russian investors. And they noticed that we bring a lot of investors from Russia,” Millian told ABC News in a 2016 interview. “And they needed my assistance, yes, to sell properties and sell some of the assets to Russian investors.” Millian says that following this meeting with Trump, he worked as a broker for the Trump Hollywood condominium project in Miami, selling a “nice percentage” of the building’s 200 units to Russian investors.

May 10: Jody Kriss, a former finance director at Bayrock, files a lawsuit against the company. The suit alleges that Bayrock financed Trump SoHo with mysterious cash from Kazhakstan and Russia and calls the building “a Russian mob project.” (The complaint notes that “there is no evidence that Trump took any part in” Bayrock’s interactions with questionable Russian financing sources.)

Date unknown: Bayrock’s Sater becomes a senior adviser to Trump, according to his LinkedIn profile. Though Trump later claims he would not recognize Sater, Sater has a Trump Organization email address, phone number, and business cards.

January (date unknown): At an energy conference in New York, energy consultant Carter Page meets Victor Podobnyy, a Russian intelligence operative who in 2015 will be charged with being an unregistered agent of a foreign government, along with two other Russians. Until June 2013, Page will continue to meet, email, and provide documents to Podobnyy about the energy business, thinking that he is an attaché at the Russian mission to the United Nations who can help broker deals in Russia. Meanwhile, Podobnyy and one of his colleagues discuss efforts to recruit Page as an asset.

May 29: Emin Agalarov, a Russian pop star and the son of billionaire real estate developer Aras Agalarov, releases a music video for his song “Amor.” In the video, he pursues Miss Universe 2012, Olivia Culpo, through dark, empty alleys with a flashlight. Following the video’s release, representatives of Miss Universe, which Trump at the time owns, discuss with the Agalarovs the option of holding the next pageant in Moscow. The Agalarovs persuade them to host Miss Universe at a concert hall they own on the outskirts of Moscow.

June 18: Following the Miss USA contest in Las Vegas, Trump announces he will bring the Miss Universe pageant to Moscow.

The Miss Universe Pageant will be broadcast live from MOSCOW, RUSSIA on November 9th. A big deal that will bring our countries together!

He also wonders if Putin will attend the pageant, and if Putin might “become my new best friend?”

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow – if so, will he become my new best friend?

June (date unknown): Defense Intelligence Agency head Michael Flynn visits Moscow at the invitation of Igor Sergun, the chief of the GRU, Russia’s military intelligence agency. During his visit, Flynn gives an hourlong lecture on leadership and intelligence to a group of GRU officers at the agency’s headquarters. He is reportedly the first US intelligence officer ever allowed inside the headquarters.

June 21: Vladimir Putin awards Rex Tillerson, now Trump’s secretary of state, with Russia’s Order of Friendship. As the CEO of Exxon Mobil, Tillerson had developed a long-standing relationship with the head of Russia’s state-owned oil company, Rosneft, dating back to 1998.

October 17: In an interview with David Letterman, Trump says, “I’ve done a lot of business with the Russians,” noting that he once met Putin.

November 5: In a deposition, Trump is asked about a 2007 New York Times story outlining the controversial past of Felix Sater. Trump replies that he barely knows Sater and would have trouble recognizing him if they were in the same room.

November 8: Trump, in Russia for the Miss Universe pageant, meets with more than a dozen of Russia’s top businessmen at Nobu, a restaurant 15 minutes from the Kremlin. The group includes Herman Gref, the CEO of the state-controlled Sberbank PJSC, Russia’s biggest bank. The meeting at Nobu is organized by Gref—who regularly meets with Putin—and Aras Agalarov, who owns the Nobu franchise in Moscow.

– MSNBC’s Thomas Roberts asks Trump if he has a relationship with Putin. Trump replies, “I do have a relationship and I can tell you that he’s very interested in what we’re doing here today.”

November 11: Trump tweets his appreciation to Aras Agalarov, the Russian billionaire with whom he partnered to host Miss Universe, also complimenting Emin’s performance at the pageant and declaring plans for a Trump tower in Moscow.

@AgalarovAras I had a great weekend with you and your family. You have done a FANTASTIC job. TRUMP TOWER-MOSCOW is next. EMIN was WOW!

November 12: Trump tells Real Estate Weekly that Miss Universe Russia provided a networking opportunity: “Almost all of the oligarchs were in the room,” he says. The same day, two developers who helped build the luxury Trump SoHo hotel meet with the Agalarovs to discuss replicating the hotel in Moscow. Aras Agalarov, whose real estate company secured multiple contracts from the Kremlin and who once received a medal of honor from Putin, later claims he and Trump signed a deal to build a Trump Tower in Moscow following the pageant. (The deal never moved past preliminary discussions.)

November 20: Emin Agalarov releases a new music video featuring Trump and the 2013 Miss Universe contestants.

March 6: Trump gives a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference and boasts of getting a gift from Putin when he was in Russia for the 2013 Miss Universe pageant. “You know, I was in Moscow a couple months ago, I own the Miss Universe pageant, and they treated me so great,” Trump said. “Putin even sent me a present, beautiful present, with a beautiful note.”

May 27: At a National Press Club luncheon, Trump says, “I was in Moscow recently and I spoke, indirectly and directly, with President Putin, who could not have been nicer.”

October 8: The counsel’s office of the Defense Intelligence Agency responds to an inquiry from Michael Flynn about ethics restrictions that will apply to him after his Army retirement. The office explains in a letter that he can not receive foreign government payments without prior approval, due to the Constitution’s emoluments clause. “If you are ever in a position where you would receive an emolument from a foreign government or from an entity that might be controlled by a foreign government, be sure to obtain advance approval from the Army prior to acceptance,” the letter states.

September: FBI special agent Adrian Hawkins contacts the Democratic National Committee, saying that one of its computer systems has been compromised by a cyberespionage group linked to the Russian government. He speaks to a help desk technician who does a quick check of the DNC systems for evidence of a cyber intrusion. In the next several weeks, Hawkins calls the DNC back repeatedly, but his calls are not returned, in part because the tech support contractor who took Hawkins’ call does not know whether he is a real agent. The FBI does not dispatch an agent to visit the DNC in person and does not make efforts to contact more senior DNC officials.

September 21: On a conservative radio show, Trump says, “I was in Moscow not so long ago for an event that we had, a big event, and many of [Putin’s] people were there…I was with the top-level people, both oligarchs and generals, and top-of-the-government people. I can’t go further than that, but I will tell you that I met the top people, and the relationship was extraordinary.”

September 29: Trump praises Putin during an interview with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly: “I will tell you, in terms of leadership he is getting an ‘A,’ and our president is not doing so well.”

November: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange writes to a private Twitter group stating his organization’s preference for a Republican victory in the 2016 election: “We believe it would be much better for GOP to win. Dems+Media+liberals woudl then form a block to reign in their worst qualities. With Hillary in charge, GOP will be pushing for her worst qualities., dems+media+neoliberals will be mute.” He adds, “She’s a bright, well connected, sadistic sociopath.”

November 10: At a Republican presidential primary debate, Trump says he “got to know [Putin] very well because we were both on 60 Minutes, we were stablemates.”

November 11: The Associated Press, Time, and other media outlets report that Trump and Putin were never in the same studio. Trump was interviewed in New York, and Putin was interviewed in Moscow.

December 10: Retired General Michael Flynn, the former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency who was reportedly forced out in 2014, attends and is paid more than $30,000 to speak at Russia Today’s 10th-anniversary dinner in Moscow, where he is seated next to Putin.

December 16: Then-CIA Director John Brennan writes in an internal memo that some members of Congress don’t “understand and appreciate the importance and gravity” of Russian interference in the presidential election. The criticism is reportedly directed at Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Majority Whip John Cornyn (R-Texas), according to a BuzzFeed article published in August 2017. Brennan’s memo also says then-FBI Director James Comey and then-National Intelligence Director James Clapper agree on the scope of Russian involvement.

December 17: Putin praises Trump in his year-end press conference, saying that he is “very talented” and that “he is an absolute leader of the presidential race, as we see it today. He says that he wants to move to another-level relations, a deeper level of relations with Russia…How can we not welcome that? Of course, we welcome it.” Trump calls the praise “a great honor” from “a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond.” He adds, “I have always felt that Russia and the United States should be able to work well with each other toward defeating terrorism and restoring world peace, not to mention trade and all of the other benefits derived from mutual respect.”

Posted by: obvious Russian bot is obvious ()
Date: October 09, 2018 07:19PM

^^^Russian bot post. Obvious give away is lack of original material. In fact it’s a copy paste from an earlier post. The bot is probably programmed to drop the same post in forum after forum every few hours or so.

How dumb do the Russians think we are?

Posted by: The Russians Hate All Americans ()
Date: October 09, 2018 08:08PM

There plan is simple, divide the people and sow discord.

The real question is why do the Democrats go along with their tactics ?

Stupidity ? Scheme ? Resistance and Obstruction To The President of The United States ? All Three ?

Some day the American people will be waking up in huge numbers and that day may be soon, It may well have already come, we shall see November 6th 2018

God Bless America and its people that their will be on the side of Liberty not upon the side of "Dirty Tricks", "Obstruction Resistance" and "Schemes" One thing the American people are not is Stupid!

Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: October 09, 2018 08:21PM

The Russians Hate All Americans Wrote:
> There plan is simple, divide the people and sow
> discord.
>
> The real question is why do the Democrats go along
> with their tactics ?
>
> Stupidity ? Scheme ? Resistance and Obstruction To
> The President of The United States ? All Three ?
>
>
> Some day the American people will be waking up in
> huge numbers and that day may be soon, It may well
> have already come, we shall see November 6th 2018
>
> God Bless America and its people that their will
> be on the side of Liberty not upon the side of
> "Dirty Tricks", "Obstruction Resistance" and
> "Schemes" One thing the American people are not is
> Stupid!

There plan is simple, divide the people and sow discord.

The real question is why do the Republicans go along with their tactics ?
Simple money, Repubs will do anything for money.

Stupidity ? Scheme ? Resistance and Obstruction To The Institutions of The United States ? All Three ?

Some day the American people will be waking up in huge numbers and that day may be soon, It may well have already come, we shall see November 6th 2018 when a blue waves washed over the treasonous GOP

Bronze Age Fairy Bless America and its people that their will be on the side of Liberty not upon the side of "Dirty Tricks", "Obstruction Resistance" and "Schemes" One thing the American people are really this Stupid!

We all agree that getting rid of trumps is a start

Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: October 09, 2018 09:09PM

GOP & Trumpz Traitors Wrote:
> Hillary lost and my butt hurts.

^ FIFY

Posted by: The Heavenly Father Heard You ()
Date: October 09, 2018 10:08PM

"Bronze Age Fairy" YOU lost it all with those words. God heard you

On Earth mans work is his own, With help from GOD the Righteous shall overcome the evil you are!

Posted by: Democrats Will DO ANYTHING ()
Date: October 09, 2018 10:14PM

For a vote no matter how much it harms AMERICA!

Posted by: Russians Owns Tumper ()
Date: October 10, 2018 06:59AM

We all know Trumps is a complete loser... everything he touches turns to shit.

He needed Russian Money

Posted by: obvious Russian bot is obvious ()
Date: October 10, 2018 07:13PM

^^^^^Russian bot posting again.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.