HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Are You In Any Financial Mess Or Do You Need Funds To Start Up Your Own Business?
Date: October 08, 2018 12:24PM

Are You A Business Man Or Woman? Are You In Any Financial Mess Or Do You Need Funds To Start Up Your Own Business? Do You Need A Loan To Start A Nice Small Scale And Medium Business? Do You Have A Low Credit Score And You Are Finding It Hard To Obtain Capital Loan From Local Banks And Other Financial Institutes?. - Intermediaries / Consultants / Brokers Are Welcome To Bring Their Clients And Are 100% Protected. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail:fargoinvestmentinc@gmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are You In Any Financial Mess Or Do You Need Funds To Start Up Your Own Business?
Posted by: Fake shit... ()
Date: October 08, 2018 12:29PM

^^^ Remember our motto — We Are Assholes Just Like You!

Re: Are You In Any Financial Mess Or Do You Need Funds To Start Up Your Own Business?
Posted by: Good Vibrations LLC ()
Date: October 08, 2018 12:47PM

I need a few bucks to start my mobile dildo repair truck.

Who should I ask for?

Posted by: Grammar Po Po ()
Date: October 08, 2018 02:44PM

You know you're a total flunky when you capitalize every word. Who does that?

I can't wait to get a loan from some douche bag that can't use the english language.

Posted by: Metadata... ()
Date: October 08, 2018 03:15PM

CamelCaseIsOftenUsedInNamingSQLVariables

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.