HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What is Fairfax County doing to combat the opioid (namely Heroin) crisis in the county?
Posted by: fuck pain ()
Date: July 16, 2018 07:35PM

In the past week, a friend of a friend OD'd. Narcan saved their lives, luckily they were smart enough to use with a friend who had it on hand. If they were alone they would have been dead right now.

All I will say is they are from Western Fairfax County. Age group 30-40 so not little kids, grown ass adults who knew better.

And for the racists on here, white. User and supplier.

So?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What is Fairfax County doing to combat the opioid (namely Heroin) crisis in the county?
Posted by: SharoomBullover ()
Date: July 16, 2018 07:46PM

fuck pain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In the past week, a friend of a friend OD'd.
> Narcan saved their lives, luckily they were smart
> enough to use with a friend who had it on hand. If
> they were alone they would have been dead right
> now.
>
> All I will say is they are from Western Fairfax
> County. Age group 30-40 so not little kids, grown
> ass adults who knew better.
>
> And for the racists on here, white. User and
> supplier.
>
> So?

Shut up and pay your taxes you fucking peasant. My MS-13 friends need the money and I need their support.

Re: What is Fairfax County doing to combat the opioid (namely Heroin) crisis in the county?
Posted by: Mother Nature ()
Date: July 16, 2018 08:20PM

Damn narcan trying to stop my proven process of natural selection! People dumb enough to OD should be cleansed from the gene pool. It's tough, but necessary.

Posted by: tenjy ()
Date: July 16, 2018 08:40PM

Fairfax politicians are corrupt as hell

i believe they are doing it BECAUSE THERE IS FEDERAL MONEY THEY ARE STEALING in the name of doing it

I BELIEVE THEY'VE GOTTEN INTO THE OPIOD BUSINESS specifically because it legitimizes their "stop opiod" federal funding

they better hope i can't run fast

Posted by: faggot OP ()
Date: July 16, 2018 08:43PM

fuck pain Wrote:
> In the past week, a friend of a friend OD'd.
> Narcan saved their lives, luckily they were smart
> enough to use with a friend who had it on hand. If
> they were alone they would have been dead right
> now.
>
> All I will say is they are from Western Fairfax
> County. Age group 30-40 so not little kids, grown
> ass adults who knew better.
>
> And for the racists on here, white. User and
> supplier.
>
> So?

Wow. Who's the racist? Everyone knows niggers don't OD on opiods, they love crack ya racist libtard.

Posted by: Heff Isa ()
Date: July 17, 2018 07:35AM

Fairfax County doesn't OD on opioids. Dumbass libtards OD on opioids. It's not the nanny-state government's job to keep idiots from being idiots, as long as they only harm themselves, so OP should go fuck him/herself.

Posted by: tert ()
Date: July 17, 2018 09:41AM

Doctors get perks and kickbacks for prescribing this shit.
Pharmacists are also making money by selling it.
If medicine did their job and healed people instead of drugging them into an early death to take their life savings, there would be no crisis.

Posted by: Bitch ass addicts ()
Date: July 17, 2018 09:49AM

Addicts?
Liberal slippery slope.
Big movement to let kids be adults and now they’re taking pills and shooting/snorting heroin!
STOP BEING YOUR KIDS’ friends!
How we solve the “problem?”
Stop supply the OD shot!
Let them feed the worms!

Posted by: Pay more attention ()
Date: July 17, 2018 10:33AM

For starters, there isn't an opioid crisis. It's fake news. There are negative effects with any drug. The collective plusses from pain relief easily outweigh the individual damage at the margins.

Posted by: Immmm an adddickkk ()
Date: July 17, 2018 03:56PM

Liberal parents buy beer for high school kids and justify having parties at their houses....
Too bad those same drunk kids killed an innocent driver in Montgomery county!
Montgomery County=full of helicopter liberal jews

Posted by: yekekeyow ()
Date: July 17, 2018 04:10PM

Pay more attention Wrote:
> For starters, there isn't an opioid crisis. It's
> fake news. There are negative effects with any
> drug. The collective plusses from pain relief
> easily outweigh the individual damage at the
> margins.

Don't know if it's fake news or not.

But, I do not like the effect it (the "opioid crisis") it is having on real pain sufferers, nor do I like the effect it is having on police departments the USA over.

They (police departments) love it, for all the wrong reasons. Heck, if they could make bubble gum illegal, they would. Gives them more work...and, I think it is silly that some of these same police departments (you know, the ones that are supposed to "PROTECT AND SERVE") are the ones that don't want to carry Narcan. Shows that they are merely interested in busting people, not helping those, that for whatever reason, are about to die.

And, for real pain sufferers, who just a few years ago, were told that opioids were the key to their problem, are now being treated like criminals, and are being denied access to the one thing that might provide relief.

That shows that the opioid crisis is mainly a political invention.

Yes, there is going to be that segment of society that abuses it, to their detriment.

That is the way a free market economy works...not everybody can be rich. If they were, nobody would be rich.

So, you can take away opioids...but, something will replace it...

Just because. Because there MUST be a lower rung of society, with too much time, not enough money, too many problems, to be upper-crust productive.

And they will always...ALWAYS...find a way to worsen their lot in life.

It is widely known that the "war on drugs" was political in nature, not meant to "help" society.

The two main enemies of the republican party in the 60's and 70's were hippies and minorities...what better way than to negate their impact at the polls but to harshly criminalize and penalize drugs?

The war on drugs is a joke.

It has cost so much more in human life and money than legalizing them ever could.

Yes, there will be lives lost, and expenses incurred if drugs are legalized.

But so much less than the war on drugs has cost.

So much less.

Posted by: Legalize it ()
Date: July 17, 2018 06:22PM

^^^ I think most people agree.

Posted by: You must have an addict kid ()
Date: July 17, 2018 06:36PM

Parents not doing their job IS NOW GOVERNMENTS problem.
Taxpayers have to bail out some shitty parent’s drugged out kid.
Talk all the shit about the “war on drugs” but the bottom line is you failed as a parent!
Getting high and having fun comes at a price.
Great parenting faggot

Posted by: angry angry boy ()
Date: July 17, 2018 09:09PM

You must have an addict kid Wrote:
> Parents not doing their job IS NOW GOVERNMENTS
> problem.
> Taxpayers have to bail out some shitty parent’s
> drugged out kid.
> Talk all the shit about the “war on drugs” but
> the bottom line is you failed as a parent!
> Getting high and having fun comes at a price.
> Great parenting faggot

The view that the war on drugs is a failure is a popular one with many libertarians, who believe in small government, and not involving the government in their problems, or anybody else's.

Why do you have to get so angry? How are you in such little control of your emotions that you resort to calling an UNKNOWN person a "f*****"?

How do you make such assertions against somebody you don't even know?

Somebody close to you die as a result of OD?

Do you have any friends whatsoever?

Posted by: Blam ()
Date: July 17, 2018 09:37PM

Heff Isa Wrote:
> Fairfax County doesn't OD on opioids. Dumbass
> libtards OD on opioids. It's not the nanny-state
> government's job to keep idiots from being idiots,
> as long as they only harm themselves, so OP should
> go fuck him/herself.

Fairfax County as a whole? meh
Fairfax County dumbass kids? surely.

--------------------------------------
DAMN!

Posted by: money$ ()
Date: July 19, 2018 10:32AM

OP's question is still not answered.

Bump for real information and not rants on the current drug laws, please.

If you want the laws changed, VOTE and TALK TO YOUR CONGRESSPEOPLE.

Otherwise we are stuck with the shitty laws we have.

Posted by: money$ ()
Date: July 19, 2018 11:56AM

Money$ has a point, but we can write all of the laws on the books, and at the end of the day we still have a public health problem of significant proportions (I don't agree with those who think it is a minor problem).

Posted by: Legalize it ()
Date: July 19, 2018 12:45PM

Legalize it Wrote:
> ^^^ I think most people agree.

And by "most people", I mean "ME", as no one else matters.

Posted by: Wake up call ()
Date: July 19, 2018 01:57PM

Open your eyes. Way more people than you apparently know understand the importance of effective pain relief. People should not suffer today over stupid fears of some awful blowback tomorrow.

Posted by: Jimbo 67 ()
Date: July 21, 2018 06:17PM

A crisis among idiots who abuse drugs is not a real crisis. If they die, they die - fuck 'em!

Posted by: h3ehl ()
Date: July 21, 2018 07:40PM

ok, if you tell me who's hooked on it, i'll put a fire under their feet until they tell who sold it, track down where it's coming from and shoot them

I'll have to have permission from fx co gov to do it though.

BUT MY BEST GUESS IS THEY'D NEVER GIVE PERMISSION BECAUSE

(A) there isn't an opiod problem, it's %100 fictional for funding. the prefect 501c fed grant funded agency has no work because the 'cause' they are fighting doesn't exist!

(B) fx co does have a problem and the politicians are at the center of it driving

Posted by: hvvbe ()
Date: July 21, 2018 07:41PM

> the prefect 501c fed grant funded agency has no work because the 'cause' they are fighting doesn't exist!>

+1

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.