HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Got invited to my first bu party
Posted by: Bi guy Bri ()
Date: May 15, 2018 06:09PM

Going to my first "bi" party on Friday. Has anyone ever been to one of these?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Got invited to my first bu party
Posted by: Ura ()
Date: May 15, 2018 06:28PM

Fag.

Posted by: No bullshit ()
Date: May 16, 2018 08:50AM

I responded in 2007-2008, to a weed infused orgy on Craigslist.
I was skeptical but went anyway. Was a hi rise near Grosvenor station, Montgomery county.
Supposed to be 5 couples, blah blah blah.
Ad in CL, said to call a phone number to be buzzed in.
“Bring an ounce” they said via email.
I drove past the building before parking, no cops. I parked and as I walked to the building, 4 playin clothes cops were leading a stoner out the rear loading dock area.
That shit was a planned bust by mo co police!!!
Went home and was grateful I didn’t get busted.
Moral of the story? CL, illegal weed and promise of pussy is a fucked up cocktail.

Posted by: Hmmmm ()
Date: May 16, 2018 08:09PM

This thread reminds me of an old joke:

A high powered NYC lawyer decides to drop out of the rat race, so he moves to a small cabin in the Scottish countryside miles away from civilization. As he settles down with a drink by the fireplace he hears a knock at the door.

Annoyed he opens the door and sees a large Scottish man with a big read beard and a kilt standing there.

The large Scot smiles and says, "I'd like to welcome you to the neighborhood. I'm having a party at my house. There will be a lot of drinking, a lot of dancing, and a lot of fucking."

"That sounds fun," says the lawyer, "What should I wear?"

"Doesn't much matter, it's just gonna be you and me."

Posted by: chrisbarett ()
Date: July 29, 2020 01:18PM

I remember a cool experience of such a party, organized by our colleagues in the university. Really, I was ashamed with the scale of the event they organized. These were some couples guys who decided to make a birthday party on a thematical topic. They ranted an outside stage that was installed in the yard of a private house, and festival staging equipment and decorated it very cool. So, they played all the evening cool songs of different famous rock singers on guitar, drums, and synthesizer and hired a guy who made unusual cocktails for everyone. To tell the truth, I have never seen anything such to be organized by simple students. Indeed, I have a lot of positive emotions and memories of that party.

Posted by: Luv N Philayshio ()
Date: July 29, 2020 06:52PM

Attachments:
Screenshot_2020-07-29-07-39-18-1.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.