HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Racist Inmate Myeesha Hamilton Assaults MS-13 Gang Members Girlfriend at Fairfax ADC/Jail
Posted by: Fairfax Deputy ()
Date: March 23, 2018 05:32PM

24 year old Myeesha Hamilton of 791 Sugarland Run Drive, Sterling VA got into her second fight in three months- this time with an 18 year old gang affiliated hispanic female. It's no wonder inmate Hamilton was kicked out of two jails.

Details at 11.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racist Inmate Myeesha Hamilton Assaults MS-13 Gang Members Girlfriend at Fairfax ADC/Jail
Posted by: Deputy 69 ()
Date: March 23, 2018 05:59PM

Inmate 1623410 Myeesha Hamilton release date 6/2018 did beat the shit out of the female MS 13 member who killed that girl at Accotink park. Ms Hamilton will probably get another 2 months but wait til the facts come out.

Re: Racist Inmate Myeesha Hamilton Assaults MS-13 Gang Members Girlfriend at Fairfax ADC/Jail
Posted by: Good job Myeesha! ()
Date: March 23, 2018 06:19PM

She beat up Venus Romero Ireheta. Ireheta is the bitch who stabbed a girl 13 times at Lake Accotink and is doing life. This bitch is going to get more at Prison.
Attachments:
48048AFC00000578-5258277-image-a-1_1515682877177.jpg
untitled.png

Posted by: Pharoah Ramesses ()
Date: March 23, 2018 06:30PM

Venus is a strange name. Poor Venus will never see the light of day again. As for this "Myeesha", well she's a piece of shit too. They all are. That's why they are locked up.

Why didn't Venus get the death penalty? She should have. VA is a death penalty state.

Posted by: ihikujh ()
Date: March 23, 2018 06:36PM

Venus has a nice body. She likes oral also. I wouldn't mind being in her cell one night. I'm sure she is hurting for a nice 7 inch cock up her sweet pussy.

Posted by: BHM - more myeesha ()
Date: February 24, 2019 10:01PM

very noteworthy girl

Posted by: AHA!! ()
Date: April 22, 2023 10:34AM

Venus was Lizzie's girlfriend in prison. Hence the bad blood between Myeesha and Lizzie

Posted by: many women ()
Date: April 22, 2023 11:06AM

Lizzie bragged about all the fine women she met in prison, including Venus, Amanda Taylor, Natalie Keepers, and a purple-haired midget named Melissa. She never actually admitted to hooking up with the midget or even sharing her purple dildo -- but bets are on. Lizzie was famously described by Megan as willing to fuck for a happy meal -- and Megan would know. Photo of said criminal midget:

Posted by: None of that is true ()
Date: April 22, 2023 11:16AM

many women Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lizzie bragged about all the fine women she met in
> prison, including Venus, Amanda Taylor, Natalie
> Keepers, and a purple-haired midget named Melissa.
> She never actually admitted to hooking up with the
> midget or even sharing her purple dildo -- but
> bets are on. Lizzie was famously described by
> Megan as willing to fuck for a happy meal -- and
> Megan would know. Photo of said criminal midget:

Now I know you're trolling

Posted by: Trolling but true ()
Date: April 22, 2023 12:18PM

None of that is true Wrote:
> many women Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lizzie bragged about all the fine women she met
> in
> > prison, including Venus, Amanda Taylor, Natalie
> > Keepers, and a purple-haired midget named
> Melissa.
> > She never actually admitted to hooking up with
> the
> > midget or even sharing her purple dildo -- but
> > bets are on. Lizzie was famously described by
> > Megan as willing to fuck for a happy meal --
> and
> > Megan would know. Photo of said criminal
> midget:
>
> Now I know you're trolling

Trolling yes but it's all true. Lizzie was in communication with people while she was in prison and often bragged about her acquaintance with other notorious female inmates. The specifics of any sexual encounters which might or might not have occurred are of course unverifiable. (The purple dildo has acquired semi-mythical status and is more of a running joke at this point.)

The "happy meal" quote from Megan is still on this site. Ironically Megan herself was responding to a troll post from someone (probably Miz) pretending to be Lizzie.

Megynlynn
No because you'd fuck for a happy meal. You're legitimately a fucking prostitue. You fuck people in exchange to commit crimes with you and pay shit for you. Whether you ask for it or not. I think Eesh and William are equally repulsive and you've had relations with them both. You also made multiple advances at me and deny it all you want but you, me and Joshua know the truth. You're scum, you threaten and stalk children, and sexually molested and disseminated Katie's nudes. In all fucking reality you're a fucking pedophile too!!!...
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2057334/2057715.html#msg-2057715

Posted by: Ain't no midgets in lockup ()
Date: April 22, 2023 02:13PM

I don't care about what ham beast Megan said. I'm talking about the midget

Posted by: Midget behind bars ()
Date: April 22, 2023 02:54PM

Ain't no midgets in lockup Wrote:
> I don't care about what ham beast Megan said. I'm
> talking about the midget

The midget was sentenced to 16 years in prison.

'Little Women: Atlanta's Melissa Hancock gets 16 years after fatal DUI crash
The Associated Press

Hancock, 25, was sentenced to 16 years in prison following the death of Petty Officer 2nd Class Daniel Dill, 29, from a drunken wrong-way collision on Nov. 4, 2017.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. – A former reality TV star will serve 16 years in prison for killing a U.S. Coast Guard technician in a drunken wrong-way collision on a Virginia highway.

News outlets reported that Melissa Hancock, 25, was sentenced Wednesday after earlier pleading guilty to manslaughter, driving the wrong way and failing to obey a highway sign.

Here's another story confirming she was in prison:
https://medium.com/@edandersonwriter/little-women-atlanta-star-melissa-hancock-is-a-month-into-serving-a-16-year-long-prison-sentence-693ad93969d1

Little Women Star Serving 16-Year Prison Sentence for DUI and Fatal Car Accident

Little Women: Atlanta star Melissa Hancock is a month into serving a 16-year-long prison sentence for killing 29-year old Daniel Dill in November of last year.

Posted by: Killed by a midget ()
Date: April 22, 2023 04:53PM

That's really unfortunate that she killed someone and truly ruined her life

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.