HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jury pays woman’s fine after convicting her for stealing 5000 dollars in jewelry because they felt "she is a victim too"
Posted by: Madness ()
Date: December 15, 2017 04:52PM

FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) — A jury that convicted a maid for stealing three rings from a Virginia home has paid the fine it imposed on her.

Jury foreman Jeffery Memmott tells The Washington Post he gave 19-year-old mother of two Sandra Mendez Ortega $80 the jury collected after it convicted her of felony grand larceny. The trial was in July, and sentencing Dec. 8 in a Fairfax County court.

The jury fined Mendez Ortega $60, her daily pay as a maid. Mermmott says “the general sentiment was she was a victim too,” and after “everybody chipped in” their collection totaled $80.

The case began when Lisa Copeland discovered her rings, worth at least $5,000, were missing September 2016. Copeland says she was outraged, and “I didn’t think $60 equated to the crime at all.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jury pays woman’s fine after convicting her for stealing 5000 dollars in jewelry because they felt "she is a victim too"
Posted by: I'm fine with this ()
Date: December 15, 2017 05:05PM

Madness Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) — A jury that convicted a maid
> for stealing three rings from a Virginia home has
> paid the fine it imposed on her.
>
> Jury foreman Jeffery Memmott tells The Washington
> Post he gave 19-year-old mother of two Sandra
> Mendez Ortega $80 the jury collected after it
> convicted her of felony grand larceny. The trial
> was in July, and sentencing Dec. 8 in a Fairfax
> County court.
>
> The jury fined Mendez Ortega $60, her daily pay as
> a maid. Mermmott says “the general sentiment was
> she was a victim too,” and after “everybody
> chipped in” their collection totaled $80.
>
> The case began when Lisa Copeland discovered her
> rings, worth at least $5,000, were missing
> September 2016. Copeland says she was outraged,
> and “I didn’t think $60 equated to the crime
> at all.”

It's called compassion. You should try it.

Re: Jury pays woman’s fine after convicting her for stealing 5000 dollars in jewelry because they felt "she is a victim too"
Posted by: jvvjf ()
Date: December 15, 2017 05:58PM

Madness Wrote:
> FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) — A jury that convicted a maid
> for stealing three rings from a Virginia home has
> paid the fine it imposed on her.
>
> Jury foreman Jeffery Memmott tells The Washington
> Post he gave 19-year-old mother of two Sandra
> Mendez Ortega $80 the jury collected after it
> convicted her of felony grand larceny. The trial
> was in July, and sentencing Dec. 8 in a Fairfax
> County court.
>
> The jury fined Mendez Ortega $60, her daily pay as
> a maid. Mermmott says “the general sentiment was
> she was a victim too,” and after “everybody
> chipped in” their collection totaled $80.
>
> The case began when Lisa Copeland discovered her
> rings, worth at least $5,000, were missing
> September 2016. Copeland says she was outraged,
> and “I didn’t think $60 equated to the crime
> at all.”

The older law suggests (around the beginning of University Law from Roman)

Twice the amount attempted stolen is the penalty.

I want the judge's name and address I may prosecute for public endangerment. However - more strictly it is the jewlery owners responsibility to sue the judge.

Obviously if this is like niggerville baltimore and democrat juries and judges refuse to prosecute democrats: everyone is in danger.

any fucking spic or nigger will be stealing if it only costs $60 to "get caught" and the $60 is returned to the theif

anybody makes money that way!

infact i'll go so far as to accuse the judge of being part of a criminal ring promoting that very theft

Posted by: lxkuj ()
Date: December 15, 2017 06:01PM

it's a fucking spic with two children who likely hardly speaks english

she's on welfare. avoid working by having kids (which fairfax county democrats love - since republicans end up paying the bill)

if she's not having children to avoid work and fuck over america: she's stealing so she doesn't have to work

-------------------------

DEPORT THE BITCH

Posted by: ewhb4 ()
Date: December 15, 2017 06:04PM

NOTE IT WAS A FELONY MATTER AND THE JUDGE REFUSED TO CONVICT ANY FELONY CHARGE according to the washington post

that makes the judge complicit in criminal felony

infact it's a court marshal's job to insure judges who refuse constitutional law do not get paid (they'll leave if not paid)

Fairfax County Circuit Court Judge Robert J. Smith

I can bet the post and OP lied their asses off about the case.

little red riding hood

Posted by: wp4hp ()
Date: December 15, 2017 06:05PM

crime victim: Lisa Copeland

Posted by: 5j7e3 ()
Date: December 15, 2017 06:06PM

Posted by: vcwnj ()
Date: December 15, 2017 06:08PM

perpetrator: Sandra Mendez Ortega

mexicans give great cry stories more effective than blacks. "it was all the rich lady's fault i had to clean her house poor like that"

(niggers do it to: but are less believed)

Posted by: bhuml ()
Date: December 15, 2017 06:09PM

i worked with one fucker spic (many) but mentioning only what was ill about that:

all he did every day was rip off the parent company and rip off customers. any work done that needed to be done was purely incidental

no un-coincidentally the foreign devil married: a white fx co gov worker ! very likely how he is still on the take and fake at that place

Posted by: ghpkv ()
Date: December 15, 2017 06:18PM

female teens (age 14-17) who get caught shoplifting are sometimes treated with a light hand, due to something called "nesting syndrom" and lack of adult thinking

that gift is certainly not extended to 19 yr old who do MAJOR HEISTS in private homes

Posted by: udmjv ()
Date: December 15, 2017 06:18PM

ghpkv Wrote:
> female teens (age 14-17) who get caught
> shoplifting are sometimes treated with a light
> hand, due to something called "nesting syndrom"
> and lack of adult thinking
>
> that gift is certainly not extended to 19 yr old
> who do MAJOR HEISTS in private homes

this female had already "nested" TWICE ON WELFARE

there is certainly no "nesting" arguement for her

Posted by: Mark j ()
Date: December 15, 2017 11:09PM

I dont see the reason to give her money...the message is..” when I do wrong, I dont get punished and Americans pay me “

The wrong message was given...she needs deported!!!

Posted by: nono ()
Date: December 16, 2017 05:40AM

I wish they had expanded on their thought process a little bit... how do they come up with her being a victim....I wonder how much compassion they would have when $5,000. of their things are stolen... they would probably kick they ass or f them up.... and then it would be.." a man had to do what a man had to do"

Posted by: jdgne ()
Date: March 21, 2018 11:09PM

i'm sure this wasn't a democrat political move on the Court's part !

Posted by: cintas employee ()
Date: March 22, 2018 05:03AM

Lisa Copeland and her husband are horrible people.
Attachments:
Lisa-and-Jeff-Copeland-News-English-Screenshot-1024x576 (1).jpg

Posted by: short, brown, fat, and ugly ()
Date: March 22, 2018 07:40AM

cintas employee Wrote:
> Lisa Copeland and her husband are horrible people.

No, dirty brownskin mexican invaders are worse. But these people are kinda bad for employing illegal mexican invaders

Posted by: yp3xc ()
Date: August 09, 2018 10:19PM

i'm one person who doesn't forget all the unresolved lawsuits against government workers and democrats specifically

Posted by: 9uftt ()
Date: October 30, 2018 06:10PM

let's not forget who the hell we're dealing with

Posted by: jmcj4 ()
Date: March 02, 2019 01:27AM

jmcj4

Posted by: Just sayin’ ()
Date: March 02, 2019 05:04AM

She looks like a lesbian.

Posted by: Unit 8 ()
Date: March 02, 2019 05:44AM

Fuck'em.

Posted by: vevjb ()
Date: March 15, 2019 12:08PM

vevjb

Posted by: 9dfkjdj ()
Date: August 29, 2019 12:18PM

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

Posted by: 09dfkjdf ()
Date: September 01, 2019 01:38PM

WHEN THE JURY IS STACKED AND AWARDS FX CO GOV HISPANIC CRIMINALS?

TIME TO PUT SHARON BULOVA IN JAIL

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.