HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Skins 4-8
Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: December 03, 2006 05:35PM

Again two redskins teams showed up to play. The first half team played great getting two touchdowns and showing good defense. Then at half time they left and the other team showed up to let the falcons run the field.
Other than too many coaches running the team I have no idea what is their problem.
I thought at the beginning of the year saying 8-8 was negative but now it doesnt even look like they will rack up more than six wins. They still have to face some good teams this year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Skins 4-8
Posted by: lol ()
Date: December 03, 2006 06:25PM

Jason Campbell is horrible, really really bad. What an amateur. Mark brunell could have done better...

Posted by: vip555 ()
Date: December 03, 2006 09:48PM

I think Jason Campbell is playing well considering this was his second NFL start. Also, I don't know what the hell is wrong with the Skins. We were up 14-0 and let the win slip by. What pisses me off even more is that DALLAS is now #1 in the NFC East and will be in the Playoffs.

The '06 Skins FTMFL...

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: December 04, 2006 07:35AM

What happened was it only took a quarter and a half for the Falcons to figure out that pressuring Campbell would throw him off. After that it was smooth sailing. But Campbell is showing good throwing accuracy and his run in the second half shows he isn't afraid to take a hit on a rush to gain a couple of extra yards.

And Cooley needs to work on the dropped pass issues he's having.

Posted by: Fairfax MF---er ()
Date: December 04, 2006 11:36AM

If Campbell hadn't made the Rookie error of throwing the ball into the air to avoid the sack, the Redskins probably would have won the game. First, the Falcons wouldn't have scored 7 points on the run-back. Second, the Redskins would have been in Field Goal range even if Campbell had been sacked.

What is really killing the Redskins is the friggin' kicker. Why the HELL they didn't pick up Vanderjagt is beyond me.

Posted by: anonymoose ()
Date: December 05, 2006 08:21PM

Vandershank is a head case. That's why.

Posted by: Hugh Melon ()
Date: March 01, 2016 01:33AM

Bad record,

Posted by: Californication ()
Date: March 01, 2016 06:25PM

get better every week

Posted by: Teddy Ballgame ()
Date: March 03, 2016 03:38PM

Almost everyweek

Posted by: gayyy ()
Date: March 04, 2016 03:30AM

SUck fat d

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.