HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Will Somebody Please Punch Christy from Credit Card Systems, I'm Tired of Her Calls
Posted by: STOP ROBO CALLING ME! ()
Date: October 17, 2017 11:46AM

This bitch has been calling me for the last month!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Will Somebody Please Punch Christy from Credit Card Systems, I'm Tired of Her Calls
Posted by: Deadbeat? ()
Date: October 17, 2017 12:17PM

Pay your bill and she will go away.

Re: Will Somebody Please Punch Christy from Credit Card Systems, I'm Tired of Her Calls
Posted by: Scam ()
Date: October 17, 2017 01:18PM

Deadbeat? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pay your bill and she will go away.

No, she wants to lower my credit card interest rate with some great new card

Posted by: Sam McMann ()
Date: October 17, 2017 01:28PM

Nothing you can do. They use spoofing so caller I D shows it as a local exchange. Some days I get zero of these calls other days 15 or more . They start at 8am and can last up to 10pm

Posted by: Betty ()
Date: October 17, 2017 02:18PM

Hi! This is Betty, with some GOOD NEWS from *click*

Posted by: Gruntled ()
Date: October 17, 2017 03:41PM

The ones I get, I go ahead and hit whatever button to speak to the representative, and when they are from India (and they usually are), I get to use the only Indian phrase I know. I call them "madarchode" and they get all pissed off.

It at least wastes their time.

The caller ID is all phony. I don't think they use a real telephone service, I think they use something like Skype. I wish someone with more time would sue whatever service they are using for aiding and abetting fraud.

Posted by: ypn9m ()
Date: October 18, 2017 08:16PM

either you owe fx co gov money and their own credit collection company is calling you (which btw is a scam in itself)

OR

your getting calls for someone else

(i've posted a series of past articles on FFU when i traced down such calls to GERMANY, a german ISP provider who was sending spam to cell phones for "mortages" - but for not particular mortage company (total fake shit))

-------------------------

#1 change your phone number

OR

#2 bomb germany

Posted by: ecm7y ()
Date: October 18, 2017 08:17PM

OP is a troll, every one can block calls on their smart phone

Posted by: tdc4t ()
Date: October 18, 2017 08:18PM

(note from above: but if german ISP is hacking cell text messaging that actually cannot be blocked, it's against the law but you'll have to fly to germany. the airforce did that once and the germans killed both usa airforce officers)

Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: October 21, 2017 12:35PM

I don't answer my phone at all... Problem solved...

Posted by: George O'Jungle ()
Date: October 22, 2017 08:31PM

Get the Mr. Number app. Been blocking assholes like this cunt for months.

Posted by: Malcolm Xtra Black ()
Date: October 22, 2017 10:07PM

Christy? I got her for ya. I put it in her ass last month. You won't be hearing from her for a while.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.