HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Justin Wright of Lorton on a motorcycle, takes on a semi at high speed. The truck driver wasn't injured.
Posted by: Zooooom ()
Date: September 27, 2017 12:00AM

West Springfield District – Our Crash Reconstruction Unit detectives are investigating a fatal crash in Springfield this afternoon involving a motorcycle and semi-tractor trailer. It happened in the 7600 block of Backlick Road at about 1:20 p.m. The semi was leaving a supply yard and making a left turn to northbound Backlick Rd. The motorcyclist was heading southbound on Backlick Rd. and was unable to stop in time, hitting the rear wheels of the cab. The motorcyclist, 26 year old Justin Wright of Lorton, died at the scene. All lanes of traffic on Backlick Road and the southbound lanes of Franconia-Springfield Parkway were closed for several hours. Preliminarily, it appears speed may have been a factor in this crash. It’s unknown at this time if drugs or alcohol were involved. The truck driver wasn’t injured.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wright of Lorton on a motorcycle, takes on a semi at high speed. The truck driver wasn't injured.
Posted by: Quuen ()
Date: September 27, 2017 07:11AM

Another one bites the dust!

Natural selection in action.

Re: Justin Wright of Lorton on a motorcycle, takes on a semi at high speed. The truck driver wasn't injured.
Posted by: Diehard Liberal ()
Date: September 27, 2017 07:20AM

My money would've been on the motorcyclist.

Then again, I voted for Hillary and am a Redskins season-ticket holder.

Posted by: You call that a knife!? ()
Date: September 27, 2017 07:32AM

The truck probably outweighs the motorcycle like 100:1.
If you speed on a bike around here, you're fucking stupid!
It's like the idiots that shank it into the left lane on I66.
Traffic is going above the speed limit and you cut in going 20 MPG.
WTF do you think is going to happen?

Posted by: Evel k ()
Date: September 27, 2017 08:03AM

Motorcycles can be fun, but they tend to attract irresponsible, selfish, idiot, attention-whore riders.

It's always nice to read a good news story like this.

Posted by: Peterbilt ()
Date: September 27, 2017 08:05AM

I feel for the truck driver who had to hose off all the blubber and a very small amount of brains from his tires.

Posted by: UTENW ()
Date: September 27, 2017 08:22AM

He did the wright thing.

Posted by: READ BACK!! ()
Date: September 27, 2017 09:25AM

This is totally WRONG!!!This is a human life people... NO wonder this country is in the current state!!!

Where is the humanity??

Posted by: Fukkkkkk ()
Date: September 27, 2017 10:11AM

I know this guy if he went to Hayfield.
Used to push a lot of weed like Derek Mohler.
Maybe it's not him, but Derek Mohler has a muzzzie sister in law!
He is globalist scum and will most likely run a terror cell like the dude in Homeland tv show.

Posted by: KarmaGetsU ()
Date: September 27, 2017 10:14AM

Ya know..trolling and being funny about some dumb shit sometimes can be funny, but u mother fuckers have issues. That was someones son, dad, brother, etc. I agree its stupid to speed on a bike or whatever, but damn yo. It takes a sick mother fucker to talk about another human dying like that, u sick fuckerz. Who the fuck raised u pieces of shit? IDK. I guess it takes a piece of shit to make a piece of shit. I blame your parents.

Posted by: Exact Answer ()
Date: September 27, 2017 10:52AM

READ BACK!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is totally WRONG!!!This is a human life
> people... NO wonder this country is in the current
> state!!!
>
> Where is the humanity??

All over Backlick Road......

Posted by: EH7KW ()
Date: September 27, 2017 01:46PM

It sounds like he went wright when he should have gone left.

Posted by: NutSackSlim ()
Date: September 27, 2017 01:48PM

READ BACK!! Wrote:
> people... NO wonder this country is in the current
> state!!!
>

Fuck the "humanity" where are the pictures?

Posted by: Is the bike totaled? ()
Date: September 27, 2017 02:00PM

Bike 4 sale?
Attachments:
IMG_5618.JPG

Posted by: bike is fine ()
Date: September 27, 2017 02:02PM

It was a quick death

truckhelmet7.jpg

Posted by: Looking 4 a good deal ! $ ASAP ()
Date: September 27, 2017 02:12PM

Bike 4 sale
Attachments:
IMG_5618.JPG

Posted by: Super Dave ()
Date: September 27, 2017 02:58PM

It wasn't speed that killed him, it was the sudden stop.

Posted by: Would ya know ()
Date: September 27, 2017 03:01PM

Horrible bad luck.

According to his Facebook page, Justin Wright returned home five years ago and just finished his probation in July.

https://www.facebook.com/cuz6owe

Posted by: Lotto ()
Date: September 28, 2017 08:14AM

Would ya know Wrote:
> Horrible bad luck.
>
> According to his Facebook page, Justin Wright
> returned home five years ago and just finished his
> probation in July.
>
> https://www.facebook.com/cuz6owe

It ain't luck when it's entirely predictable. Idiots offing themselves is predictable.

Posted by: Eric Koeniggger ()
Date: September 28, 2017 08:49AM

He's so fucking ugly, he was wearing a bag over his face! He didn't see the truck!
His ninja 250 is on craigslist now

Posted by: HappyDance ()
Date: September 28, 2017 11:56AM

The guy was a bad person. Bad things happen to bad people.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2017-09-28-11-53-40-1.png

Posted by: Question 101 ()
Date: September 28, 2017 12:05PM

Transvestite?

Posted by: DF7HH ()
Date: September 28, 2017 01:33PM

HappyDance Wrote:
> The guy was a bad person. Bad things happen to bad
> people.

He was a tattoo artist, stupid.
He was doing what his client wanted.
It may be a badly executed tattoo, but it doesn't make him a bad person.

Posted by: your_mum's_secret_lover ()
Date: September 28, 2017 01:52PM

Stupidity culls the gene pool. One hopes he went SPLAT before he had a chance to breed.

Posted by: He did breed.... ()
Date: September 28, 2017 02:54PM

He did breed-with da windshield of truck!

Posted by: Kerr Splat ()
Date: September 28, 2017 05:31PM

Question 101 Wrote:
> Transvestite?

No, Aspiring rapper......

Posted by: YVDNE ()
Date: September 28, 2017 06:01PM

READ BACK!! Wrote:
> people... NO wonder this country is in the current state!!!
>

As indicated previously, hosed off the rear tires into the gutter.

Posted by: Fuk u nigger lover ()
Date: September 28, 2017 06:11PM

KarmaGetsU Wrote:
> Ya know..trolling and being funny about some dumb
> shit sometimes can be funny, but u mother fuckers
> have issues. That was someones son, dad, brother,
> etc. I agree its stupid to speed on a bike or
> whatever, but damn yo. It takes a sick mother
> fucker to talk about another human dying like
> that, u sick fuckerz. Who the fuck raised u pieces
> of shit? IDK. I guess it takes a piece of shit to
> make a piece of shit. I blame your parents.

Justin didn't do well in physics class in high school.
Law states : "for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction"

One less maggot

Posted by: not a risk taker ()
Date: September 28, 2017 06:29PM

Those motorcycles seem awesome and I'm sure it's one hell of an adrenaline rush but you couldn't pay me enough to drive one in this area. Hell, I could almost understand it if this country was rural but the amount of shitty drivers around here is legendary at this point and I'd be taking my life into my hands every time I got on a bike.

My sympathies for the deceased, I don't mean to disparage anyone I just can't understand why this area is such a clusterfuck of unskilled and unaware drivers.

Posted by: nog obliterator ()
Date: September 28, 2017 07:37PM

Another crotch rocket ridin worthless nigger gone from our streets.

It was a good day.

Posted by: Society ()
Date: September 28, 2017 09:24PM

the world is a little bit better place without that punk loser.

Posted by: Amazedattheevil ()
Date: September 29, 2017 09:40AM

You people are absolutely vile, evil and downright disgusting. You are the epitome of ignorant low-life racist bastards. Your mothers should have swallowed. Reading these evil disgusting comments about a human being makes me want to vomit. You are not even human, some kind of mutant virus born of satan. His sister is engaged to my nephew and she is a very nice and sweet person and i hope that she does not come across this disgusting posts. and even if she or he wasn't what would make you people post such evil, vicious comments? you all have the mentality of psychopaths! DESPICABLE!! And i should hope that nothing tragic ever visits your family members. But if it does, remember the comments that you made.

Posted by: j6xjj ()
Date: September 29, 2017 10:07AM

Sad story but hard to feel sad for someone like that who act irresponsibly on a crotch rocket.

I don't think I've ever seen someone on a crotch rocket that did act responsible. The only motorcyclists that I've seen with common sense are the ones on the non-crotch rocket types of motorcycles.

I feel the same way with idiots in cars who act stupid. you do stupid shit then you deserve to be wrapped around a tree or light pole.

my condolences to his family.

Posted by: amazedattheevil ()
Date: September 29, 2017 03:14PM

Where did it say that definitively that he was speeding or driving irresponsibly? It said that it "appeared" that speeding was a factor. And if he was speeding he still doesn't deserve the viciousness of your unhuman comments. I guess NONE of you ever sped? So I hope that you remember your comment when you or one of your relatives "deserved to wrapped around a tree or light pole." Now THAT would be quie the fitting end to an evil non-human slime ball. And that goes for all of the vermin that posted the vile comments. What is this world coming to? Geez!

Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: September 29, 2017 04:09PM

You saw his FB picture, right?

He had almost no skin remaining that wasn't tatted. Any time I see an asshole driving like a fucking maniac on a crotch rocket - he looks like this dead douchebag.

And he hated the cops, so you know he ran from them all the time - just got off probation....on and on and on... The world is a better place for those that remain as he will have no more victims among us.

Posted by: another darkie? ()
Date: September 29, 2017 06:01PM

Was he a nigger? Or white trash?
I'd hope it was another motorcycle riding nigger, but white trash isn't too far behind the negro.

Posted by: Bumper 7828383 ()
Date: December 17, 2017 07:57PM

What do niggers and motorcycles have in common??
They only work with/in chains...
Attachments:
IMG_7075.JPG
IMG_7080.JPG

Posted by: y4b6p ()
Date: December 18, 2017 01:42PM

holy crap i get here late and the only punch line left to say is:

Justing WRONG!

Posted by: d6kk9 ()
Date: December 18, 2017 01:49PM

> The semi was leaving a supply yard and making a left turn to northbound Backlick Rd. The motorcyclist was heading southbound on Backlick Rd. and was unable to stop in time

A semi should never pull out if it sees a motorcycle. The speed of the motorcycle makes no difference.

My guess is the semi driver is an illegal and fx co gov courts are avoiding news of an illegal homicidal enough to pull out infront of a motorcyclist.

It could be a manslaughter charge on the semi driver, depending on the circumstances*

using directions given above, the semi pulled out into the nearest lane to the biker and the biker, trying to slow down (?), still had enough speed to broadside the semi and die from it. that LIKELY MEANS the semi pulled out with a motorcycle running around the speed limit closeby IN PLAIN VIEW. semi are well known to be instant death for motorists, they require a special license, and negligence can ammount to a neglegent homicide charge. an accident: but these people are hired specifically told safety is first due to the weight of the vehicle

(visibility at that area was not posted - someone please post a over top google map on that)

Posted by: Craigslist bike ()
Date: December 18, 2017 01:56PM

Is the motorcycle still for sale?

Posted by: MAGA ()
Date: December 18, 2017 09:40PM

How about the truck? Ive been looking for Mack.

Posted by: Alexcheck ()
Date: December 19, 2017 09:12AM

If you are talking about truck accident, hopefully, if you are not the one from the persons who has already been in the accident, you’ve come away without too many major injuries. One thing you can do is to find the great attorney to get a little help to yourself cause he can ask you what to do after a truck accident https://www.wesettle.com/

Posted by: my god, man ()
Date: December 19, 2017 11:04AM

Alexcheck Wrote:
> If you are talking about truck accident,
> hopefully, if you are not the one from the persons
> who has already been in the accident, you’ve
> come away without too many major injuries. One
> thing you can do is to find the great attorney to
> get a little help to yourself cause he can ask you
> what to do after a truck accident
> https://www.wesettle.com/

Posted by: tntwf ()
Date: December 20, 2017 11:51PM

I'm from AAA and my counting up of insurance risk we're loosing money on right now won't be complete until i know what brand of motorcycle it was:

? asian crotch rocket which 2 ft wide handlebars

? bmw

? harley low rider

? what race, job, education was the driver

? will the bank leak to me what he's been buying lately even though they shouldn't so i can set rates easier ?

Posted by: DonorCyclist ()
Date: December 22, 2017 12:34AM

Donorcyclist.
Attachments:
motorcycle_crash_4_by_summywummy.jpg

Posted by: jwol ()
Date: December 22, 2017 06:07AM

who is that guy?
what happened to him?

Posted by: Motorcycle rider ()
Date: December 22, 2017 06:25AM

This was A FEW YEARS AGO OUT IN THE MID WEST. Nice long stretch of highway were dudes go and test their bikes out after tuning them up. This guy ran into the back of the truck and the driver was unaware of it for a few miles. I believe if the story is right it was a local PD officer on the highway that stopped the truck for a body hanging out the back of it. He died on impact is what they said. not long before this. This riders best friend was also killed on the highway too. Some thought he was distraught over his friends death and did this because he was a very experienced rider.

Posted by: poogoo ()
Date: December 22, 2017 08:53AM

Boy, was that guy tattooed. Someone should have skinned him and made a lampshade.

Posted by: yomama ()
Date: September 26, 2018 10:08AM

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

Posted by: ummm ()
Date: September 30, 2018 08:59AM

Doing 20 MPG....20 Miles Per Gallon... i'll assume it was 20 MPH

Posted by: ygeun ()
Date: September 30, 2018 07:38PM

I hope his family hires a US MARINE to kick your ass, OP.

Posted by: ncutj ()
Date: September 30, 2018 07:40PM

there's no message about wreckless driving by showing the photo. these kinds of photos are only shown for that purpose. there is no investigation even showing if either party is at fault

simply no excuse for hailing one who's lost his head by continually posting insults laughing at it

you all need your asses kicked

Posted by: Friend of Justin ()
Date: September 30, 2018 07:58PM

I feel bad for his mom. After the accident she started sucking dick for Coke and heroine. She's doing real bad, pray for her. She's speedballing every day.
Attachments:
IMG_1527.JPG
IMG_1882.JPG
IMG_2003.GIF

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.