HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
SHOPPING AT THE ENEMY
Posted by: PWNLJ ()
Date: September 05, 2017 01:01PM

"Whole Foods owner caught selling Antifa "murder books" and terrorism guides" BY
Mike Adams

If you support violence, executions, radical communism and the bombing of government buildings, keep shopping at Whole Foods.
The new owner of Whole Foods (Amazon) has been caught selling left-wing terrorism guides and "murder books" that encourage and celebrate mass executions to overthrow our democracy and enslave this nation.
This is the new Whole Foods: Selling you toxic GMOs and pesticides while having ties to radical left-wing terrorism and mass murder.
Here is the proof and screen shots.
It's not just Amazon that's evil, either: Google has now become one of the most evil corporate monsters on the planet, and the backlash against Google is rapidly accelerating.
Pastor Steve Cioccolanti just issued an urgent warning for everyone to stop using Google.
Here is the full story and videos.
P.S. With your help, we raised over 58K for Hurricane Harvey victims. Now we're organizing the donations and will announce details on Monday afternoon. Thank you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SHOPPING AT THE ENEMY
Posted by: I BEAT MY JUNK WHEN IT'S HARD ()
Date: September 05, 2017 01:39PM

The first time I thought that I had broken it. Goo came out!

Posted by: Abe Lincoln got shot ()
Date: September 05, 2017 03:30PM

Everything is a fucking conspiracy. But everybody dies of something,

Posted by: Steve Bannon ()
Date: September 05, 2017 03:49PM

Damn! I just purchased a bone to put in my pierced nose and a grass skirt. Should I be made at bezos bc he's displacing the indigenous of the Amazon too you fagggggg?

Posted by: Tear down the wall ()
Date: September 06, 2017 08:10AM

Like most limo-libs, Bezos has a wall around his palatial estate, yet rails against the USA building a wall. TEAR DOWN YOUR WALL, BEZOS!

Posted by: Sugar Juice ()
Date: September 06, 2017 10:26AM

Attachments:
tenor.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.