HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why R Housewives so Rude
Posted by: HouseWives ()
Date: September 01, 2017 01:13PM

Whether at the bus stop, Starbucks, school activities, kids' sporting activities (from kindergarten to high school), I've noticed that stay-at-home mothers in this area are quite immature, mean, and, bluntly, dumb. Why is that? Whether they're 25 or 55, many act like 13 year old girls, gossipy, talking about other mothers and other children - yes! gossiping about children!? Forget about talking about politics, market trends and vulnerabilities, international travel and professional conferences.

Another common thread to these stay-at-home mothers is their VOCAL feminist nonsensical and contradictory mantras -- instead of marching for women's equality once every few decades, get off the couch, get a job, and be a true role model.

Frankly I'm proud that now there are more women than men in MOST education fields, including medicine and law. I'm a mother and a lawyer, and I'm embarrassed by the conversations I've had with stay-at-home mothers who have spoken horribly of other women and their husbands, teachers, etc etc, in their very small world. Thank God that's not me and my world is so much larger!

I thought initially it was just my small neighborhood, but my female colleagues have commented the same. I hasten to add that we were all stay-at-home mothers for some time before we went back to work, by the way. So we know that staying-at-home can be a good choice for some time (but not forever!!).

I also know I am not exempt as a target from untrue gossip, but I would rather be lonely than have to sit through a Starbucks coffee with these sisters. I've learned to stay far away from frustrated stay-at-home mothers.

So what is it about this area in particular that breeds such contemptuous stay- at-home mothers? I lived for several years in other parts of the country, but this area (Fairfax and, to a lesser degree, Montgomery) takes the cake in child-like moronic mothers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why R Housewives so Rude
Posted by: boredom, depression ()
Date: September 01, 2017 01:22PM

Being a stay at home mom is a pretty boring unfulfilling life, I'd imagine a lot are depressed.

Posted by: OP DothProtesteth Too Much! ()
Date: September 01, 2017 01:32PM

Guess: OP is a women's liberation ding bat?

Posted by: Off ended ()
Date: September 01, 2017 01:36PM

boredom, depression Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Being a stay at home mom is a pretty boring
> unfulfilling life, I'd imagine a lot are
> depressed.

I'm really offended! I'm so BUSY as at a stay-at-home mother! So BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! I had to get up and make breakfast, drive my kids to the bust stop!! I then had to go buy milk at the store!! And then I went to the gym and had to get my hair done!!! I had to then put the breakfast dishes in the dish washer!! I then I had to go bug the teachers at my daughter's school because she is so IMPORTANT to me! I love my daughter that's why I stay home ALL day. I was so busy today, I almost didn't get a nap. Luckily I woke up early enough to get early to the bus stop so the other mom's would not talk about me! So busy, so, busy...

Posted by: Noses to the north ()
Date: September 01, 2017 02:29PM

I am so super excited that school has started again! I already had a fuck buddy lined up prior to the first day, so as soon as the bus pulled out I was on my way to his house. My stupid husband can't satisfy my needs, but he makes enough money for me to stay at home and fuck strangers all of the time. I had a scary experience last year, but I have been recently tested and it's all good. He would kill me if he found out that I sleep with black guys! I go for the thug type and the thuggier the better! I don't know how my husband can go so long without having sex. He stopped begging me about a year ago. I believe that I'm a nympho. I've fucked half of the men in our neighborhood. That was a little awkward at the new years party. I was the center of attention and all of the other wives were looking at me as if I'm some kind of whore. Fuck all of them. Lord knows that I've fucked all of their husbands!

Posted by: tWATS ()
Date: September 01, 2017 04:06PM

I hate this word but the stay at homers in my neighborhood are just twats.

Posted by: Dr. Brothers ()
Date: September 01, 2017 04:10PM

Inferiority complex brought on by professional women looking down on them for not working.

Posted by: housewife in Fairfax ()
Date: September 01, 2017 04:10PM

Off ended Wrote:
> boredom, depression Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Being a stay at home mom is a pretty boring
> > unfulfilling life, I'd imagine a lot are
> > depressed.
>
> I'm really offended! I'm so BUSY as at a
> stay-at-home mother! So BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! I had
> to get up and make breakfast, drive my kids to the
> bust stop!! I then had to go buy milk at the
> store!! And then I went to the gym and had to get
> my hair done!!! I had to then put the breakfast
> dishes in the dish washer!! I then I had to go
> bug the teachers at my daughter's school because
> she is so IMPORTANT to me! I love my daughter
> that's why I stay home ALL day. I was so busy
> today, I almost didn't get a nap. Luckily I woke
> up early enough to get early to the bus stop so
> the other mom's would not talk about me! So busy,
> so, busy...

Damn girl, you're such a hard worker! I have senorita Carmen cook all the meals and do the dishes. My only duty is to start up the Range Rover and drive Timmy to the bus stop every morning.

Posted by: ChicknEgg ()
Date: September 01, 2017 04:42PM

Dr. Brothers Wrote:
> Inferiority complex brought on by professional
> women looking down on them for not working.

Frankly stay at home Mothers' inferiority complex develops simply from being around anyone whose world is bigger than four blocks. Inferiority leads to sophomoric behavior, which leads to feeling inferior, which leads to seeking validation from other inferiors (Meanie Moms) - repeat cycle. Daytime TV feeds into these simpletons' justifications for doing nothing all day. Very simple explanation here - trying to dumb it down so even a stay at home mother can understand.

You can't blame working women, who are making contributions to society [as opposed to doing nothing most of their adult life] for making no-minds feel inferior. They feel inferior because they are inferior after doing nothing for 10-15+ years.

Mush minds.

Posted by: likesolderchix ()
Date: September 01, 2017 11:47PM

Noses to the north Wrote:
> I I sleep with
> black guys! I go for the thug type and the
> thuggier the better!

I like MILFs, a lot. I was going to check you out, but when I got to the part I quoted, NO THANKS! If you only banged a 'gro or 2 back when you were younger just to see what it was like, that'd be 1 thing, but if you make a habit of sucking negro dick, I'm not interested.

Posted by: W Shockley ()
Date: September 02, 2017 09:36AM

OP is naive. It's in women's DNA to be petty and gossipy. This is true the world over, and has been for thousands of years. But it's all shocking news to OP!

Posted by: ITguy. ()
Date: September 02, 2017 09:54AM

I worked in tech support for a while with a company that has an army of lawyers, most of whom are women. Trust me, they are every bit as petty and gossipy as anyone else. The only ones who were worse were the economists.

Posted by: Don't get confused. ()
Date: September 02, 2017 10:37AM

Like anything else, you gotta' look at each one, b/c that way you get lucky some times. A lot of times, your luck is what you make it. See, one thing about these broads over 35 is they've been around a while, so they know a thing or two. They've danced around all the BS and they just say what they say and act like they do b/c of it.

See, I ran across this broad one time in the Starbucks. I went up there, ordered this cup of coffee. I told the girl there all I wanted was a small, plain ol' cup of coffee. So I pay, go to wait for my coffee and pull out my bag of tobacco, papers and start to roll a smoke.

I wan't paying attention at the time, but there's this lady standing next to me, waiting for what turned out to be her cup of fancy coffee. So I roll my smoke, shove it in my mouth and this broad decides it's time to inform me that VA law says I can't smoke there. So I told her DC law doesn't let me smoke in Starbuck's, either (I live in DC), but since I ain't lit the thing, I ain't breakin' no law. There ain't no law against no unlit cig in nobody's mouth.

So I go outside, lean up against a wall, light the smoke & start to drink the coffee. This broad comes outside, walks up to me, and I can smell her fancy coffee. So anyhow, she starts making comments about putting things in my mouth so I tell her, look, lady, I really prefer puttting my mouth to a vagina, but if I did it here, I'd probably get arrested and I don't wanna' have that happen b/c I don't want Bubba's dick in my mouth, either.

So she tells me I talk a big line and I ask her what big line am I talking? How is not wanting Personal Time with Bubba talking a big line? So she says no, talking a line about eating pussy. I told her I was just being a smart ass andshe says she knows, she's been around the block a couple of times and has seen a lot of smart ass kids like me. Then she tells me I can talk but can I walk the walk. I think about it a minute and ask her if she's trying to tell me something. She tells me how brilliant I am for a smart ass kid, then she stepa back, opens her arms and shakes her ass and says, honey, I'm 44, which means I'm probably old enough to me your mother. Are you still interested?

So yeah, I tell her she's a year older than my mother, and yeah, I'm interested, but since I'm all of 19, I'm probably a little clumsy and can she put up with a little bit of playing school teacher? Yeah, she says she already knew that, she's been around, remember?

I took a look at her and could see there was nothing pretentious about this broad, no BS, not nothing. She had grey in her hair and made no attempt to hide it. The makeup was discreet & reserved, there wasn't any attempt to hide the crows' feet. She was unremarkable in her looks. You could tell she was attractive in her day, but not drop dead gorgeous. She hadn't faded into wrinkled yoogleestickness, just a lack of remarkability. OK, so this is a real woman, YTF not? Turned out to be one of the better decisions I made lately. You wanna' talk about getting worn out from getting educated? This broad's worth the trip to Farifax Station from DC. She told me not to get any ideas about a long term GF. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

The point is, don't mistake lack of reserve or pretense for rundeness.

Posted by: meaner than snakes ()
Date: September 02, 2017 12:05PM

Im a work at home dad so I spend lots of time with the kids and was in PTA for years. I would agree working mom's are much nicer than the stay at home chicks. Some of the women are meaner than snakes, some are really nice - none of them is comfortable with men involved in child rearing.

You really need to cultivate the working mom's friendship - they are the ones that have perspective. They know what its like to be fucked over because of your sex. I cannot say why the bitches that stay home are so unpleasant. As the years pass and the kids get to HS where they no longer need the mom's in their lives at school they usually become teachers assistants or work at the front desk at schools.

I will say the very rare Hot stay at home mom's tend to be nice. No idea why. Most of the rest have become older cows. Its all just sort of sad for them. OP is right though on the basic point.

Posted by: hit the nail on the head ()
Date: September 02, 2017 12:11PM

ChicknEgg Wrote:
> Dr. Brothers Wrote:
> -----
> > Inferiority complex brought on by professional
> > women looking down on them for not working.
>
> Frankly stay at home Mothers' inferiority complex
> develops simply from being around anyone whose
> world is bigger than four blocks. Inferiority
> leads to sophomoric behavior, which leads to
> feeling inferior, which leads to seeking
> validation from other inferiors (Meanie Moms) -
> repeat cycle. Daytime TV feeds into these
> simpletons' justifications for doing nothing all
> day. Very simple explanation here - trying to
> dumb it down so even a stay at home mother can
> understand.
>
> You can't blame working women, who are making
> contributions to society [as opposed to doing
> nothing most of their adult life] for making
> no-minds feel inferior. They feel inferior
> because they are inferior after doing nothing for
> 10-15+ years.
>
> Mush minds.

+1000000000000000

Posted by: OaktonHW ()
Date: September 02, 2017 10:44PM

Amen! Never have I met a bigger group of cun*ts as Oakton housewives

Posted by: Barfer in Uber car ()
Date: September 02, 2017 10:49PM

Big mouth Nick who says he has a Big Dick but really has a squeeter, just a millimeter peter to chime in in 5............4.................3..........

Posted by: Erewhat? ()
Date: September 02, 2017 10:55PM

Barfer in Uber car Wrote:
> Big mouth Nick who says he has a Big Dick but
> really has a squeeter, just a millimeter peter to
> chime in in
> 5............4.................3..........

Too many beers? Errr... what? Huh?

Posted by: Reformed Mom ()
Date: September 11, 2017 11:31AM

I feel guilty but I am a better person now. Playgroup was sort of like a mental Battle Royal. All it takes is one or two Moms to start and although it was funny at times and passed the day, I felt dirty afterwards. Now I'm at work again and I know they talk about me and my kids. Truth be told, many of the things they gossip about, they're actually guilty about, bad/disrespectful kids, neglectful parent(s), boozing, fighting, debt... I think people who talk about these things, about "other" people's problems, are really telling things about themselves and their own problems. I miss my free time but I don't miss talking to bored Mean Moms. Yes some neighborhoods are worse than others.

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: September 11, 2017 11:59AM

housewife in Fairfax Wrote:
> Off ended Wrote:
> -----
> > boredom, depression Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Being a stay at home mom is a pretty boring
> > > unfulfilling life, I'd imagine a lot are
> > > depressed.
> >
> > I'm really offended! I'm so BUSY as at a
> > stay-at-home mother! So BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! I
> had
> > to get up and make breakfast, drive my kids to
> the
> > bust stop!! I then had to go buy milk at the
> > store!! And then I went to the gym and had to
> get
> > my hair done!!! I had to then put the
> breakfast
> > dishes in the dish washer!! I then I had to go
> > bug the teachers at my daughter's school
> because
> > she is so IMPORTANT to me! I love my daughter
> > that's why I stay home ALL day. I was so busy
> > today, I almost didn't get a nap. Luckily I
> woke
> > up early enough to get early to the bus stop so
> > the other mom's would not talk about me! So
> busy,
> > so, busy...
>
> Damn girl, you're such a hard worker! I have
> senorita Carmen cook all the meals and do the
> dishes. My only duty is to start up the Range
> Rover and drive Timmy to the bus stop every
> morning.

No blowjob when your husband gets home?

Posted by: housewife in Fairfax ()
Date: September 11, 2017 01:30PM

LetsRock Wrote:
> housewife in Fairfax Wrote:
> -----
> > Off ended Wrote:
>
> No blowjob when your husband gets home?

Not anymore, I wanted a Cayenne S and that bald fuck still has me riding around in a 2015 Range Rover. No Porsche, no blowjob.

Posted by: OMGSuperTrue ()
Date: September 11, 2017 04:22PM

OMG Super True!! Vienna gets a bad wrap but Oakton is FAR worse. Ever go into Starbucks or Jammin' and see/listen to these over the hill teenage-like Moms having a SUPER important PTA or girl scouts "meeting"; they pretend it's, like, a "real" meeting, super important finding time during a super busy day. Super cute. (Super pukes.)

Posted by: It's Me ()
Date: September 11, 2017 07:43PM

This is a long diatribe. I'm sure you are fun at parties.

I did read two words I liked: target and Starbucks.

You need to chill the F out.

Posted by: p ()
Date: September 11, 2017 09:16PM

former neighbor moved to oakton. everyone cheered. obsessed about bleach blonde hair. shopped every day and spent doctor husband's money. kids were brats. socialized with all the other insecure wanna be wives. all moved to million dollar neighborhoods before the market crashed.

Posted by: Steve Bannon ()
Date: September 12, 2017 02:36PM

When I see moms loading their groceries into their cars, I always offer my help. Most of the time they decline, but once in a while they say yes.

One out of every 500 requests, I will get pussy using this technique. I got sex
Twice this way.

Also, most bitchy moms haven't had great sex in a while.
Combine their post partum depression and baby weight gain, multiply that by not having their pussies really stretched out by a younger buck in a long time, and you have the NOVA bitchy moms club!

I always seek rich older women(35+).
Just by listening(pretending to), you will get nice results or even a blowjob in your filthy ass 97 corolla. Plus points if they have a minivan you can use for the dirty deed.

Posted by: Proud Dad ()
Date: September 13, 2017 07:42AM

Steve Bannon Wrote:
> When I see moms loading their groceries into their
> cars, I always offer my help. Most of the time
> they decline, but once in a while they say yes.
>
> One out of every 500 requests, I will get pussy
> using this technique. I got sex
> Twice this way.
>
> Also, most bitchy moms haven't had great sex in a
> while.
> Combine their post partum depression and baby
> weight gain, multiply that by not having their
> pussies really stretched out by a younger buck in
> a long time, and you have the NOVA bitchy moms
> club!
>
> I always seek rich older women(35+).
> Just by listening(pretending to), you will get
> nice results or even a blowjob in your filthy ass
> 97 corolla. Plus points if they have a minivan you
> can use for the dirty deed.

Steve Bannon you little rascal. You are my hero! Tear it up boy!

Posted by: Que? ()
Date: September 13, 2017 03:14PM

If they were good at anything they wouldn't be a stay at home mom.

Hocking Beach Body on social media doesn't count...

Posted by: do not get it ()
Date: September 13, 2017 04:20PM

Que? Wrote:
> If they were good at anything they wouldn't be a
> stay at home mom.
>
> Hocking Beach Body on social media doesn't
> count...

Princess Hostess, Mary Kay, the purse thing, Pampered Chef.........

Posted by: Steve Bannon ()
Date: September 14, 2017 08:47AM

You morons need to say "yes, I will get a free facial from today fields from you"
Wear tight pants with no underwear when you go....
As she's ready to plaster your face with some bs, look into her eyes and say "how come we never dated in high school? " based on her response, you will know immediately if your sorry ass is just leaving with cleaner skin, OR, you'll be taking a one way TRIP to "PLOWTOWN!"
If she smiles and says "I've been wondering the same thing" YOU ARE IN LIKE FLYNN!

When her face is hovering 1.5 cm from yours(you can feel her exhales on your face), go in for the kiss.
She'll pull back at first bc of the whole "slut shaming in society/I'm married bs" but be persistent....
By now, you should be developing g a slight chubby in your pants. Bc you followed my advice by not wearing underwear, say "look what you're doing to me..."while your dick is making a nice outline in your now tighter pants!

She will then stop applying $45 face cream and either unzip your trouser snake and start sucking ur tube steak OR, you immediately pull her pants down and start nailing her in doggie like this was the last piece of ass you will get after North Korea fires their nukes at the us! I mean, really do some Michael phelps 400x490 swim relay type shit. Blow a huge load in her and just bc she cums at the exact same time, she will think you're her "soulmate"
After cumming, type "cvs near me" on waze so YOU CAN BE WITH HER WHILE SHE BUYS THAT $40 abortion pill!

*DO NOT TRUST HER TO GET THIS PILL "later" **** you will lose everything !

Wipe up and buy her most expensive skin creams.
Once she takes the pill, charge back on your cc what you bought.

Posted by: LaughingLaugher ()
Date: September 14, 2017 12:49PM

Steve Bannon Wrote:
> You morons need to say "yes, I will get a free
> facial from today fields from you"
> Wear tight pants with no underwear when you
> go....
> As she's ready to plaster your face with some bs,
> look into her eyes and say "how come we never
> dated in high school? " based on her response, you
> will know immediately if your sorry ass is just
> leaving with cleaner skin, OR, you'll be taking a
> one way TRIP to "PLOWTOWN!"
> If she smiles and says "I've been wondering the
> same thing" YOU ARE IN LIKE FLYNN!
>
> When her face is hovering 1.5 cm from yours(you
> can feel her exhales on your face), go in for the
> kiss.
> She'll pull back at first bc of the whole "slut
> shaming in society/I'm married bs" but be
> persistent....
> By now, you should be developing g a slight chubby
> in your pants. Bc you followed my advice by not
> wearing underwear, say "look what you're doing to
> me..."while your dick is making a nice outline in
> your now tighter pants!
>
> She will then stop applying $45 face cream and
> either unzip your trouser snake and start sucking
> ur tube steak OR, you immediately pull her pants
> down and start nailing her in doggie like this was
> the last piece of ass you will get after North
> Korea fires their nukes at the us! I mean, really
> do some Michael phelps 400x490 swim relay type
> shit. Blow a huge load in her and just bc she cums
> at the exact same time, she will think you're her
> "soulmate"
> After cumming, type "cvs near me" on waze so YOU
> CAN BE WITH HER WHILE SHE BUYS THAT $40 abortion
> pill!
>
> *DO NOT TRUST HER TO GET THIS PILL "later" ****
> you will lose everything !
>
> Wipe up and buy her most expensive skin creams.
> Once she takes the pill, charge back on your cc
> what you bought.

Dude!

Posted by: 703.866.4444 ()
Date: September 15, 2017 07:54AM

^^^^^^^steve^^^^^^
Searching your "name" reveals some interesting posts.
Are your sex exploits TRUE? If so or not, you have a penchant for Penthouse Forum magazine. I concur about MLM face creams being expensive.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.