HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Reverse most autoimmune disease from the luxury of your home
Posted by: gibbskinsdc ()
Date: July 31, 2017 02:56AM

Do you or anyone you know is suffering from any autoimmune disease such as type 2 diabetes, MS, lupus, Alzheimer's or countless others? Even most cancer as far as stage four. I have life-saving information and proven solution that would be done right from the comfort of your home with no doctor visitations or expensive medicine that only makes the issue progressively worse. This inexpensive 100% legal natural safe and proven solution is widely unknown even to most MDs who only treat your condition and not permanently resolve it. Remeber it's your health and your responsibility so don't waste it. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2017 03:05AM by gibbskinsdc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reverse most autoimmune disease from the luxury of your home
Posted by: Wow... ()
Date: July 31, 2017 07:54PM

Seems legit...what could OP possibly want other than to help people? I can't think of any way this could be a scam!

Date: July 31, 2017 08:53PM

Op is the human body requires certain things to function like oxygen in the lungs and there is no other way around it. If that seems like a scam then money grows on trees. Why don't you try it before knocking on it?

Posted by: OP is going to be rich as fuck ()
Date: July 31, 2017 09:03PM

OP you're going to be the richest person in the world. You can cure type 2 diabetes, MS, lupus, Alzheimer's and cancer. nice!

Date: July 31, 2017 09:27PM

I don't care about rich that's what work is for. As for not being the dumbest person in the world, that can't be bought. Yeah, that is nice after all.

Posted by: Wow... ()
Date: July 31, 2017 11:29PM

gibbskinsdc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Op is the human body requires certain things to
> function like oxygen in the lungs and there is no
> other way around it. If that seems like a scam
> then money grows on trees. Why don't you try it
> before knocking on it?

Well, let's see. First, you're OP, not me. So you don't understand the most rudimentary aspects of posting on the Internet. Admittedly, that might not be relevant to your mission to save the world, but given that this is 2017, not 1997, not knowing that would be at least somewhat surprising.

Second, your comment about "oxygen in the lungs" makes no sense--who said anything about that? Or a "way around it"? Or that *that* was the scam?

Third, the idiom is "knocking it", not "knocking on it". So you're also illiterate.

Fourth, your last post is rambling again--who said anything about the dumbest person in the world? Or are you projecting onto yourself? That entire post is a non-sequitur.

So to recap: you have a technology that would be save millions and be worth billions, yet your technical skills are that of a slow third-grader, and you choose to post here, of all places. Gee, why would anyone be the least skeptical?

Date: August 01, 2017 02:34AM

Save the world huh? Let me remove my cape my bad. You sit there thinking you are surrounding me not realizing what's at play from the beginning. Yes, I do have the nerves to post here as the internet is a communications portal for the masses and should be used a lot more responsibly. Inflammatory comments appear everywhere pertaining to me. You do need some education.

Date: August 01, 2017 02:45AM

I genuinely do apologize to all other patrons as you could imagine, I get shills like this guy that have been on my rear because they are fully aware of the implications involved. The importance of such knowledge they wish to suppress and most likely this is another snoop posting. Please disregard as he was here to cause disruption as usual. It is ultimately everyone's responsibility to look after their health and this product does exactly as stated. Talk about mechanically inclined.

Posted by: Fuk Joe Gibbs whk ()
Date: August 01, 2017 06:33AM

OP needs to get AIDs and die!
Stop selling bullshit on this forum.
You remind me of this guy that I went to college that had a cure for everything....
Hair loss? Eat more garlic!

Loose stool? Change your dentist

Etc etc

Date: August 01, 2017 06:59AM

What's wrong buddy you seem a bit agitated? It's not my fault these nutrients work and possibly are taking a chunk out of your drug sales. Better luck next time on the false charges there. Have a good day.

Date: August 01, 2017 07:04AM

I'm sure anyone would believe a thing you (OP) say. Too bad for your loss. To reverse type 2 diabetes you need to add at least Chromium and Vanadium back into your blood stream, however, there are other nutrients that accelerate the process. That's just one "disease".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2017 07:10AM by gibbskinsdc.
Attachments:
quote-you-can-trace-every-sickness-every-disease-and-every-ailment-to-a-mineral-deficiency-linus-pauling-82-68-83.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Posted by: Hiddengem ()
Date: August 01, 2017 07:37AM

These are 66 100% absorbent colloidal minerals in one bottle of plant derived minerals oppose to the retail competitors that are only 5% (if that) of fulvic (rock/pills) that your body can't absorb. Ouch :)
Attachments:
youngevity-products-6-638.jpg

Date: August 01, 2017 08:01AM

77 100% absorbable plant derived colloidal minerals that you can't even get in one bottle from any supplement store. Mind you they sell you fulvic minerals that are rock/pill form that your body can't absorb and mostly filler junk (5% if that).

http://nutritionalcures.my90forlife.com/

Free shipping when you sign up for auto-ship each month.
30% off your order when you enroll.
Attachments:
youngevity-vs-gnc.jpg
A17ewZ6MFXL._SL1500_.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.