HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
White Flashing lights on overhead signs - Rt. 66
Posted by: Sixty Sikhs ()
Date: July 25, 2017 09:50PM

So they've put up these new signs along 66 for the new toll BS coming. When I drive down 66 east at night I see intermittent flashing white lights coming from somewhere around the signs, almost like strobes. Are they taking pictures or something? What's the deal?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: White Flashing lights on overhead signs - Rt. 66
Posted by: Lazo for the LUZ ()
Date: July 25, 2017 10:03PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/trafficandcommuting/testing-of-high-occupancy-toll-system-on-i-66-gets-underway/2017/07/17/4f0aa00e-6b03-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html?utm_term=.629ff59086c4

According to this article written by the cute girl with the big facial mole, VDOT want an extra 2 million dollars of test money for your blinky overhead pleasure.

Re: White Flashing lights on overhead signs - Rt. 66
Posted by: God's Food ()
Date: July 25, 2017 10:24PM

I thought the lights were part of the celebration for the new Chick-fil-a Grand Opening in Burke.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.