HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
fairfax: more than 400 pedestrians, mostly illegals, have been stuck and filed lawsuits in 3 yrs
Posted by: bud is walking ()
Date: July 25, 2017 04:31PM

Over the past three years, more than 400 pedestrians have been struck and injured in crashes on Fairfax County roadways. Typically, October is the highest month for pedestrian-involved incidents. According to Commander of the Traffic Unit, Captain Mike Grinnan, “This increase is likely due to a combination of factors

-------------------------------------

I've personally seen MANY attempts by bull-o-va immigrants + DC implants to intently walk behind my car while about to reverse - in the blind spot - despite a more convenient sidewalk being on both sides of the car - and at night

MAKE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT - illegals who don't get bull-o-va government jobs are out to play lottery, and suing you for a light tap with your bumper is part of their game!

never trust pedestrians - and don't trust the drivers either (some of them want to get out of their car purchase hoping they can "make it your fault")

fairfax is a corrupt government: watch your ass on these roads - you only need one false step by someone fishing for a lawsuit to be "set up" for a big fall

---------------------------

often police or news tell residents that at least yearly: ... i guess they are too busy covering up the many crimes a day that are going on in fx co now

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: fairfax: more than 400 pedestrians, mostly illegals, have been stuck and filed lawsuits in 3 yrs
Posted by: LLEJK ()
Date: July 25, 2017 05:41PM

bud is walking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've personally seen MANY attempts by bull-o-va
> immigrants + DC implants to intently walk behind
> my car while about to reverse - in the blind spot
> - despite a more convenient sidewalk being on both
> sides of the car - and at night

I've encountered this several times. I'm glad I have the backup camera in my car or I would have hit one of them.

This, along with people driving through parking lots like idiots, is why I park with my car facing out.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.