HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anybody remember a little Mom and Pop candy store at Hunt Rd. and 236 back in the 60's?
Posted by: The Davinator ()
Date: July 21, 2017 09:48AM

We used to call it the "Hunt Store" but I think it was also called "Zirkle's Store" by some people, or maybe it was just owned by a couple named Zirkle. It was about 1/4 mile East of Olley Lane on the South side of Little River Turnpike, Across from what used to be the YMCA back then, but is now a Synagogue.

https://goo.gl/maps/Vr9o8amsCR42

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anybody remember a little Mom and Pop candy store at Hunt Rd. and 236 back in the 60's?
Posted by: Remember when ()
Date: July 21, 2017 09:51AM

No. Get on with your life you loser!

Re: Anybody remember a little Mom and Pop candy store at Hunt Rd. and 236 back in the 60's?
Posted by: 60's.Kid ()
Date: July 21, 2017 12:46PM

Yup...Zirkle's...totally remember that...I think old man Zirkle did a stretch for touching kids.

Posted by: Cunts way low ()
Date: July 21, 2017 03:10PM

Why you eat Jew candy rather than American Hershey's? That's what real Americans eat you whiny Jew!

Posted by: Mudds Ran It In The Later 60's ()
Date: July 21, 2017 09:31PM

That's Right related to Dr Samuel Mudd. It closed bout 1970..I had a drinking pal many moons ago..who knew all about it..penny candy that kind if thing. I had seen it but it was way way back and closed right about then. I though it had a name that started with a F..not obscene either!! You lib creeps..

DAJAX Who Knows All Bout FXCO/NOVA From East To West And North To South

Posted by: Back in the day ()
Date: July 25, 2017 12:01AM

Look up old Aerial pictures here....

https://www.historicaerials.com/viewer

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.