HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
reporting the prank phone call
Posted by: pezma ()
Date: November 08, 2006 06:13PM

lately I just keep getting all these prank phone calls, even really late at night when my family is sleeping. they don’t show up on the Caller ID and whoever it is keeps making really ridiculous snorting and hooting noises into the phone. and then one time they just kept shouting into the phone, something about a bean meal and then said to my one kid they were going to come down here and punch him. we ended up calling the cops but they tole us that we had to have the phone company do a pen register (?) but when I end up calling the phone company they don’t even have any idea what I am talking about and said to tell the cops. what are people here in this county supposed to do to stop them from pranking?

(i thing we even know who it is but we can’t prove it).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: reporting the prank phone call
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: November 08, 2006 06:22PM

did you try calling *69 after they prank you? there is however a good chance it's a cell phone which *69 apparently thinks is from the moon or something because it cant give you the number. the cops are pretty worthless when it comes to anything that they cant shoot. you are best off talking and working the phone company folks. just explain the situation and they might be able to track future calls.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Take a Stand ()
Date: November 08, 2006 06:23PM

yes , you can prove it.

However the police should have handled it, and not pushed it off to you since there were threats given on the phone.
You can call the phone company and ask for the Call Data Records for the whole month. CDR logs look a little different then your phone bill,

let us know if you run into more problems..I work for a telephone company, not local fortunatly

this reminds of a great Dave Chapel episode.."when keeping it real goes wrong" lol..'I dont want no one playin on my phone, mutha f&cker' lol

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: November 08, 2006 08:05PM

Or get an unlisted phone # like the HHS gym teachers had to do in 1988. Not that we prank called them or anything.....

Posted by: SoupNazi ()
Date: November 08, 2006 08:10PM

If you have Verizon as your local phone company, call them and order the "Anonymous Call Rejection" service. When someone calls you from a phone that's not capable of display caller ID info, the call is directed to a recording. The caller has to say his/her name before you phone will ring. Once you hear the name, you can decide to accept the call or reject it. In addition, you can also give the caller a PIN number so they can bypass it.

Works great on filtering out telemarketing calls as well! :)

By the way, 99% of the time, the prank caller is someone you know... (angry ex-boyfriend/girlfriend, ex-husband/wife, employees/bosses, friends, relatives, etc)

Two years ago, I was in the same situation for about 2 week. I got fed up and got help from my girlfriend(now wife). She answered the prank calls and told them that she just got this new phone number. She told whoever was calling that she was loney and bored, etc, etc.... After a few calls, she got the guy to come out and meet her. I called the cops at this time. They got the bastard, who turned out to be someone I p*ssed off at work.(he didn't get the promotion and I got it instead) Needless to say, he got fired. I told the cops that I didn't want to have him charged, since getting fired should have been enough punishment for him.

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: November 08, 2006 09:12PM

Call 1-800-257 2965...its the Verizon nuisance line. Tell them what's going on and they should be able to help.

Posted by: 355 ()
Date: November 08, 2006 09:48PM

Where can I report a runon sentence?

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 08, 2006 09:53PM

I handle all reports of errant grammar on this site. Send me a PM and I'll nuke the bastard.

Posted by: Lasuena ()
Date: November 08, 2006 10:26PM

Sorry to hear that you’re being harassed like that. Undoubtedly the caller needs attention in the worst way and will probably keep calling as long as you keep answering, until the thrill is gone. I never answer the phone if it’s an unavailable call or I can’t id the number. I figure if it’s that important they will leave a message. If they called the house phone I’d unplug it. If it’s a cellphone, I know that Verizon for example will allow you to change your number free if you keep getting harassing calls. What would happen if you muted the phone and totally ignored it?

Posted by: BR ()
Date: November 09, 2006 04:47PM

If you can pin down the message that comes over caller ID or the typical times they call, just pick up the phone when they call and leave it off the hook. Don't say anything, just put the receiver down and see how long they go through their tele-masturbation. Chances are it won't be long before they're tired of trying to keep up the hooting and farting for more than 15 seconds without a reaction.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: November 09, 2006 04:59PM

I don't see how muting the phone or just not listening solves the problem here. The person needs to be identified and stopped. If you can't get help from the Police or Telephone company then next time they call have some fun with them.

Say, "Keep talking, keep talking, (in the background say softly -yup this is the person, it's him) Thanks!!! Now we finally have your phone number, laugh and hang up"

That should freak the person out.

Posted by: Janz ()
Date: November 10, 2006 01:50PM

Do you happen to have one of those fancy Uniden cordless phones? I use the "Do not disturb" feature on mine at night, while I give the VIP's in my life my cell phone number, in case of emergencies. While not foolproof, it does cut back on the number of interruptions, plus the answering machine handles the rest.

Hope I could help! :)

Posted by: LOLOLOL ()
Date: November 10, 2006 04:48PM

355 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where can I report a runon sentence?

this guy is hilarious

Posted by: pezma ()
Date: November 15, 2006 06:36AM

i think i will try calling them again to report the prank phone call. whoever it is kept doing it last night, they were calling and making frightening barklike noises into the phone, my whole family was freaking out in a total panic, it was ridiculous. i will call the phone company one more time about them.

Posted by: what ()
Date: November 15, 2006 09:39AM

Causing telephone to ring with intent to annoy
VA state code 18.2-429
Any person who, with or without intent to communicate but with intent to annoy any other person, causes any telephone or digital pager, not his own, to ring or to otherwise signal, and any person who permits or condones the use of any telephone under his control for such purpose shall be guilty of a Class 3 misdemeanor.

Any person who, with or without intent to converse, but with intent to annoy, harass, hinder or delay emergency personnel in the performance of their duties as such, causes a telephone to ring, which is owned or leased for the purpose of receiving emergency calls by a public or private entity providing fire, police or emergency medical service, and any person who knowingly permits the use of a telephone under his control for such purpose, shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

Call the phone company and try to get the number before going back to the police. You can get the number easier then they can.

Posted by: dowha ()
Date: November 15, 2006 03:27PM

Posted by: Call Trapper - John ()
Date: October 16, 2009 01:36AM

Take a Stand Wrote:
> yes , you can prove it.
>
> However the police should have handled it, and not
> pushed it off to you since there were threats
> given on the phone.
> You can call the phone company and ask for the
> Call Data Records for the whole month. CDR logs
> look a little different then your phone bill,
>

Alert: Hard economic times cause some telephone companies to revert to messy tactics, to draw income. (Example 1, some calls are being charged back to your phone that you have no knowledge about. Example 2, person or recording device, calls from South America is using a satellite phone through a 3rd party firm (but you cannot see the type of phone they are using) to call your number and ask you pointless questions about a movie, or leave word on your machine, claiming they work for Nelson rating agency or some other line, trying to chew up minutes. You get the bill a month later and it turns up $55 for nine minutes with charge-line note "Satellite phone" with strange-LLC-business-tail, or it is an obscure name of a company.)

For Prank call or suspected nuisance call:

Make a note on paper of the approximate time. When caller hangs up or is disconnected, wait for dial tone: dial *57 (for remembering: 5 is the middle key on touch tone pad plus 7, 5 down-diagonal 7, 57 Chevy)

*57 initiates a call trace on the number that has just phoned you, irregardless of where the call-originator resides or what type of phone they are using.

The phone company plays back a recording, when the number is captured, to tell you they got it, or did not. If they did, they want you to call back on a number they provide, during normal business hours. It is usually a 800 number, but they can charge you approximately $6.00 for the call-trace or capture. This is why you need to write down the time, so you can make reference if it happens a lot, and make note of the phone companies call back line for dealing with these matters.

The phone company claims they cannot release the information to you, when you call. They act like they have a role of protecting information of all paying customers, but if you persist, claiming you paid $6.00 or will be charged this amount, you should get something in exchange and that is the information. If you ask them to site the law, in such circumstances, they usually cannot, so it appears as a vague claim the telephone company is making, but is probably a good policy to not release the info to you, as someone above posted, you probably know the person, and if you will be patient, you can let the phone company deal with it, and just go on doing things you like.

The phone company can fax the info to a sheriff, and if sheriff decide to make disclosure to you, they can. So if you are serious, you may need to talk with your local law enforcement, for assistance, after you contact the phone company.

The phone company can tell you, if the call is coming from a legitimate business. Or if the call is coming from out of state. They can also tell you when they fax it to a sheriff, and what the name of that sheriff department is, so you do not get the run around in a large metro area.

The $6.oo is for clerical work and forwarding information to law enforcement if it is genuinely a problem. They play an important role, in trying to provide accurate information in an escalated situation, and getting it, to the proper authority, so that authority can make a visit, if they want to intervene.

- - - -

For other nuisance calls, from satellite phones or companies making claim for payment based on your phone number, you must follow through on this, and determine if someone in your house gave out your phone online and sniff it out. If you asked for a bill to paid to your phone, you have to fess up to this, as you may need this service later and you do not want to make things bad for yourself. You have to be honest. This is mainly for those things which make no sense to you or to someone in your family, like a senior parent or grandparent, or neighbor you may help out on occasion.

At one point, I could not figure out the source after some research and looking into 3 mystery charges I got one month. So called the phone company back to ask them about 3rd party or subsidiary businesses they have registered, or do business through. They refused to provide me with this information, and it put me in a quandary. I wrote a note on my next bill, making the request formal, for a transcript of my conversation with them, as I thought one of the representatives made mention of a subsidiary firm doing this, and protested the charge. The next month the charge was removed and they did not provide me with the transcript either.

The issue was handled in this way. During the phone conversation, I got the impression the phone company was double talking or providing some obscure, catch-22 type message, that would bind me to be obligated for the charge. I mentioned they had a duty to provide me with some protection from obscure devices like a satellite phone, or a company charging such amounts back to me, without me having knowledge of the expense. Normally when talking with a long distance operator, they will tell you the cost per minute, which is much lower than a satellite call per minute (making basic comparisons). Had I known I was on a satellite phone, I probably would have asked about the costs associated with a call and if the call was charged to me or to the one with the phone (which makes more sense if the one with the phone is paying their own bill).

Followed it up with a written note, make protest and requesting transcript of conversation, giving date and approximate time and with who at the phone company I talked with, employee id, etc.

Targets for telephone company mischief (acting through a third party subsidiary or business to make claims or charges to a phone customer): The elderly. The wealthy elderly. (People who are less likely to ask too many questions.) A neighbor who is getting up in years and may be struggling with short term memory or having trouble remembering everything to perfection. Someone who did not grow up with technology and is immediately put at odds if they do not understand it.

Precautions: When someone calls you(or your family member) with a survey, ask for a call back number. If they do not have a call back number, it is more possibly, the person believes they work for a call center (and can be deceived in their belief or a willing party if mischief is afoot) ... could be legit but chances increase of a fraud or charge back situation. You must be aware of this, chances increase if they cannot provide a call back number. Not conclusive, just should send your alert antenna up. Most legitimate businesses have a phone and you should be able to call them back. Get that number and then ask for a manager.

With manager on the phone you ask how they came by your number, and what the name of the business is, who provided them, your number. Then you ask what their call center is called, and what business owns it. Then you ask what company they are calling for and ask for address of that too. Chances are, the call center, the data-providing-company, and the company they are calling for, represent 3 different business entities. Any one can be a subsidiary of another company, including your phone company. After you collect as much information as you can, phone numbers and locations for the separate entities as well, Manager's name or employee id, her/his direct call back number, then you ask them to take you off their call-center data base, effective, immediately. Then you ask them how long it will take, to remove your number and name, because you do not want to be called the next night or the 3rd night and 7th night, etc. Again and again.

If you are not on a state's "NO call" list, you should ask your phone company about that, so that when you do get calls, it is usually from someone you know.

We did this several years back (got on a no-call-list) and have stopped using caller id to screen calls. We only need a phone machine, as anyone who has anything to say, leaves a message and if they dont talk with us directly, it prolly wasnt important and our phone is quiet now, which I love.

Also, since only our friends and family call 97 percent of the time (we pay our bills on time so do not get nuisance calls), you can imagine phone does not ring much and when those rare odd calls do come in, that we dont like, we can trace them and ZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP the caller like a bug in bright light.

Prank calls usually stop when the sheriff of your town makes a visit. No need to press the charge, unless you have had trouble with the party before.

Some people making prank calls are likely having a struggle and it indicates a lack of power, in their lives, and so you do not need to get over on them with criminal charges. Most sheriff realize this and the mere visit, is enough to de-escalate and resolve the phone issues. To bring peace of mind, it is important to have some compassion on a person who does not have power, in their lives, and to try to make peace if you have the opportunity later, without sheriff looking over shoulder or if it is a small town, make a peace offering so the sheriff can see their role as a peace-maker, and let it go to a good day of discovery and peacemaking plus, we will see what comes to pass... Kindness can cover a multitude of interpersonal mistakes.

If you really pissed someone off, and you know that you did, you need to make a better effort to fix things and not keep up the dishonest-front of they are harassing you, if you are the one, who made things bad for them and did so deliberately. People who maintain false accusations, do deserve to be followed by their own bad conscience and haunted by bad conscience, in every shadow they occupy. If it takes a few prank calls and whispers or coughs, to speak to your conscience, then maybe you should make things right and stop fooling yourself or giving pretense that someone is out to bug you for no reason at all.

That is plan b for prank calls: Make things right with others whom you suspect, and maybe your bad conscience will stop calling you on the phone and breathing or shouting, as a conscience can sometimes do in-audibly.

If the matter is your fault and you cannot make it right, then pressing charges through a sheriff could make for inflaming the situation. And if you just want it confirmed that the one is the one doing the calling, then look above for a message from the person who works for the phone company. Ask for that more detailed list of calls ... "You can call the phone company and ask for the Call Data Records for the whole month. CDR logs look a little different then your phone bill..."

That would be a different number than the one they give you for call-trace.

Posted by: Come What May ()
Date: October 16, 2009 02:24AM

355 Wrote:
> Where can I report a runon sentence?

Dial 1-800-996-9238.
This is a Spanish Inquisition's Hotline for Runon Sentences. Make sure you enunciate the phrase "Runon Sentence" correctly when making your report or it could turn badly for you and this will not bode well for you or the inquisition chieftains in charge, especially if there are more than one chieftain assigned to your case and they will be discussing your case after you are gone or after you have made the report officially to their headquarters or phoned it in.

A word of caution if phoning it in, make sure to double check the recording device is working properly and that the words are not being repeated or a skip occurs in a less modern device such as a revolving tape recorder that plays like an old vinyl record on occasion.

Hand wringing is not the same as a runon sentence. So a word of caution, when combined with hand wringing, can be more effective method of dealing with a runon sentence when it occurs, providing you do not repeat the sentence to strangers or get in a collision while trying to remember the shape and size of the thing or how many unmarked clauses it contained.

In the event a word of caution and hand wringing when combined, do not help in curbing, the appearance, of a runon, remember the inquisition. Remember the number above. Remember the hotline.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: October 16, 2009 04:11AM

Gravis Wrote:
> did you try calling *69 after they prank you?
> there is however a good chance it's a cell phone
> which *69 apparently thinks is from the moon or
> something because it cant give you the number.
> the cops are pretty worthless when it comes to
> anything that they cant shoot. you are best off
> talking and working the phone company folks. just
> explain the situation and they might be able to
> track future calls.

That is true as hell. I've had friends go to the Cops for any number of Technical issues, and they act as if anything that doesn't involve blaring Sirens and Draw Downs, doesn't = Very Much Fun.

This is what you need to do (It can vary by provider however). Immediately after the call, and before dialing anything else, press: *57

This will engage an automatic trace of the number, which essentially marks it within the Telecommunication Company's database for a later reference. Next, file a written complaint with the District Station (Police) where you live, and I do believe it best to go about such IN person. In Person discussions typically go much further than over the phone discussions, and that goes for many things in life (Just a heads up).

As soon as the appropriate authority has the written complaint, they can, if need be, attain a warrant for the corresponding Phone Records. When they provide their Documentation, along with yours, to the Telecommunications Company in question, they will be provided with the offenders Information.

If the problem becomes even worse, and especially if the calls are truly threatening in nature, the Phone Company can set-up a Trap for the Offender.

Posted by: Thurston Moore ()
Date: October 16, 2009 05:13AM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
> Gravis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > did you try calling *69 after they prank you?
> > there is however a good chance it's a cell
> phone
> > which *69 apparently thinks is from the moon or
> > something because it cant give you the number.
> > the cops are pretty worthless when it comes to
> > anything that they cant shoot. you are best
> off
> > talking and working the phone company folks.
> just
> > explain the situation and they might be able to
> > track future calls.
>
>
> That is true as hell. I've had friends go to the
> Cops for any number of Technical issues, and they
> act as if anything that doesn't involve blaring
> Sirens and Draw Downs, doesn't = Very Much Fun.
>
> This is what you need to do (It can vary by
> provider however). Immediately after the call, and
> before dialing anything else, press: *57
>
> This will engage an automatic trace of the number,
> which essentially marks it within the
> Telecommunication Company's database for a later
> reference. Next, file a written complaint with the
> District Station (Police) where you live, and I do
> believe it best to go about such IN person. In
> Person discussions typically go much further than
> over the phone discussions, and that goes for many
> things in life (Just a heads up).
>
> As soon as the appropriate authority has the
> written complaint, they can, if need be, attain a
> warrant for the corresponding Phone Records. When
> they provide their Documentation, along with
> yours, to the Telecommunications Company in
> question, they will be provided with the offenders
> Information.
>
> If the problem becomes even worse, and especially
> if the calls are truly threatening in nature, the
> Phone Company can set-up a Trap for the Offender.

I think what you describe is actually in the front pages of the phone book.

I don't remember if it's *57, but there is definitely a code you can use to mark the previous call in the phone company's records, and the instructions are to call the police and describe the incident, and the *57 (or whatever) record can then be used to trace back to the caller.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The function of conservatives is not to meet every liberal program or scheme with a denunciation or a destructive counterscheme, but rather to weigh its advantages and defects, supporting the first and challenging the second. A declaration of ideological warfare against liberalism is by its nature profoundly unconservative. It meets perceived radicalism with a counterradicalism of its own.

Posted by: RestonLass ()
Date: October 16, 2009 06:57AM

Just let it go to voice mail. They HATE that - there is no satisfaction with leaving a message that will be deleted after a few seconds.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: October 16, 2009 08:56AM

Even better yet if they mess up and put a threat in the message.

Posted by: anidea ()
Date: October 16, 2009 10:37AM

Years ago, they told my mom to get a boat horn (the canned one) and as soon as you confirm it's the pranksters, blow that thing into the handset. It worked for us.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 16, 2009 10:42AM

anidea Wrote:
> Years ago, they told my mom to get a boat horn
> (the canned one) and as soon as you confirm it's
> the pranksters, blow that thing into the handset.
> It worked for us.

These days, the parents of little Tyler would sue you for damaging his precious little hearing.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: October 16, 2009 10:53AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> anidea Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Years ago, they told my mom to get a boat horn
> > (the canned one) and as soon as you confirm
> it's
> > the pranksters, blow that thing into the
> handset.
> > It worked for us.
>
> These days, the parents of little Tyler would sue
> you for damaging his precious little hearing.

I had a prank message on my answering machine one night. I had a bunch of people and we were drinking. One of the guys said lets call it back. I end up I getting the Mom on the phone. She said NO WAY would my kid do that. I played back the message and she said, "Yes, that's my kid, sorry. I'll go straighten this out. You will not get a call again."

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: October 16, 2009 11:56PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2012 10:12PM by Alias.

Posted by: I call bullshit ()
Date: October 17, 2009 12:01AM

^^^^^^^

Bullshit story in previous post.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: October 17, 2009 12:38AM

There is one way to solve this problem forever, simply go back to "Party Lines". Everyone knew eveyrbody back then, and the Switchboard Operators could manually find a Caller's number relatively quickly.

Date: October 17, 2009 12:39AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2012 10:11PM by Alias.

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: October 17, 2009 12:57AM

Back before caller ID there was a lot of the "Is your refrigerator running?", "Yes it is", "Well you better run if you want to catch it!" click jokes.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: October 17, 2009 01:13AM

circa 1940

this day and age TTS (Text To Speech) software is used and there is even a Prankdialer.com (or maybe is crankdialer.com im not sure) that calls with random clips. i got one that said "most people have 46 chromosomes, Chuck Norris has 72." technology is either a beautiful thing or an ugly beast

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2009 01:19AM by bloody blisters.

Date: October 17, 2009 02:22AM

bloody blisters Wrote:
> circa 1940
>
> this day and age TTS (Text To Speech) software is
> used and there is even a Prankdialer.com (or maybe
> is crankdialer.com im not sure) that calls with
> random clips. i got one that said "most people
> have 46 chromosomes, Chuck Norris has 72."
> technology is either a beautiful thing or an ugly
> beast

ebaumsworld even has a section with all kinds of audio clips for making prank phone calls, and recordings of people using the clips in actual prank calls.

The function of conservatives is not to meet every liberal program or scheme with a denunciation or a destructive counterscheme, but rather to weigh its advantages and defects, supporting the first and challenging the second. A declaration of ideological warfare against liberalism is by its nature profoundly unconservative. It meets perceived radicalism with a counterradicalism of its own.

Date: October 17, 2009 02:38AM

pranks calls sure have come a long way since the refrigerator jokes and the prince albert in a can jokes

Date: October 17, 2009 02:53AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2009 02:56AM by Thurston Moore.

Date: October 17, 2009 03:37AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2012 10:08PM by Alias.

Date: October 17, 2009 03:58AM

Alias Wrote:
>
> Caller ID has ruined all the fun!

Isn't there some code? *67, I think, that blocks your phone number in caller ID?

Plus, some VOIP services allow you to basically program any number you want, on a per call basis.

Date: October 17, 2009 04:04AM

*67 is correct. it doesnt work on text messages though.

Date: October 17, 2009 04:08AM

There used to be, at least, some web sites where you could send text messages anonymously.

Though, we now live in a post 9/11 world, as I keep hearing over and over again.

You could also send anonymous emails back in the better world before 9/11.

Date: October 17, 2009 04:12AM

damn those terrorists, they fucked up great ways to prank text and email. those fucking asswa ds

Date: October 17, 2009 04:24AM

You know them terrorists won when I can no longer send prank emails.

Damnz those terists!

Date: October 17, 2009 04:33AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2012 10:07PM by Alias.

Date: October 18, 2009 02:57AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2012 09:25PM by Alias.

Date: October 18, 2009 11:35PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2012 09:27PM by Alias.

Posted by: Wuz yo daddy gay? ()
Date: October 19, 2009 03:50AM

Chicken delight!? Did you say fuckin Chicken Delight!? Was your daddy a queer or sumthins cuz no selfrespectin man would take his child to a chicken delight! Unless he was a dang HOMO! Chicken fuckin Delight, gimme a break queer!!!!

Date: October 19, 2009 04:08AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2012 10:30PM by Alias.

Posted by: Fag It ()
Date: October 19, 2009 04:20AM

Alias Wrote:
> Wuz,
>
> The whole family was gay. It started with my great
> grandfather.
>
> It was hard growing up with all the gays around
> me.

How were you born if your whole family was gay? I take it your mother(s) was a dyke.

Date: October 19, 2009 04:50AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2012 10:24PM by Alias.

Date: October 19, 2009 05:22AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2012 10:25PM by Alias.

Posted by: 4200cc ()
Date: October 19, 2009 05:57PM

Its probably a westfield student high on heroin calling you for fun.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: October 19, 2009 06:44PM

LOL, We did the same stuff in college.

We also had a pay phone we could see from our apartment. We would call the pay phone just a somebody was walking by, tell them we were doing a survey and ask them if they were wearing X (of course we would described exactly what they were wearing). Really freaked some people out. All the sudden they would realize we could see them and start looking around. (This was before cell phones)

I told one lady we had camera setup to monitor the handicap spots and asked if she could walk over to the lady in the blue car and ask her move out of the handicap spot. The lady came back to the phone and said "That lady yelled at me." We were ROFL, I told her ok I'll have to send somebody to deal with that lady.

It was great fun on a Friday afternoon after a couple of beers.

Alias Wrote:
> It's no fun being a kid today. We used to order
> pizzas to people we didn't like and sometimes to
> people we actually did like. Once we called five
> different car services and ordered cabs to arrive
> every 30 minutes to the same address.
>
> At first, the lady was polite. No, I didn't
> order a cab. Sorry for your trouble. Second time,
> she's somewhat less congenial. NO, I did NOT
> order a cab. The third time she's pissed and has
> a WTF look on her face. By the time the fifth cab
> arrived, she was ready for the men in white coats
> to take her away.
>
> Now, as an adult, I don't think that's very funny,
> but at the time..... HA!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2009 06:51PM by Lurker..

Date: October 20, 2009 01:31AM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 12:13AM by Alias.

Posted by: A G Duo ()
Date: October 20, 2009 02:29AM

Well one time loooooooong ago I was slurping a super slushi and my friend Peter pulled out his peter and begins to stroke it vigorously pleasuring himself while menacingly staring me in the eyes. I quickly shouted Peter, Peter stop masturbating in front of me you sick bastard. He then replied if you cared about me you'd let me pleasure myself before you. I irritatedly responded with a quick scolding and jumped from my seat and informed Peter if he must pleAsure himself at least blow his wad all over my face. Peter then obliged and began to spew bucket after bucket load of jizz all over my hot riething body and face! I cought every last drop and swallowed what I could. I never knew the compAny of another man would be so exillerating. And then we pranked our local pizza hut with some phony bread sticks orders. And back in those days we thought that was hillarious and we used to keep busy that way. But we are all grown up now. LOL

Date: October 20, 2009 05:49AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2012 11:57PM by Alias.

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: October 20, 2009 09:08AM

I still remember the flaming bag of cow shit on the front porch

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Date: October 20, 2009 11:36PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2012 11:37PM by Alias.

Posted by: Gays are gay! ()
Date: October 20, 2009 11:50PM

One time I pulled my Johny out at McDonalds and began to stir my coffee with it while I wiated in line for my food to be prepared. I believe it was a mcGriddle the manager threw at me. She began shouting at the top of her lungs," you son of a bitch what do you think you are doing"? So I picked up said mcGriddle and jammed it in the bitches mouth and bent her over the front counter. I gave that spunky whore the doin of a lifetime. She then appologised for throwing the mcGriddle at me and began to make up for it by sucking the skin off my schlong. I gave her a pat on the arse as I told her to get back to work before I start beating you. The bitch went back to work and I think that was the best prank I ever played on someone!

Date: October 21, 2009 12:51AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2012 11:36PM by Alias.

Posted by: Alexander Graham Bell ()
Date: October 21, 2009 02:03AM

Highlander Wrote:
> Call 1-800-257 2965...its the Verizon nuisance
> line. Tell them what's going on and they should be
> able to help.

Precisely. Or look in the phone book under "harassing or annoying calls". Should
be in the first few pages. Also, it's wise to keep your own record of when the calls occur and how long they lasted. Other than that, I think the poster is full of crap. If he/she called the phone company and pressed the matter, they would have referred him to the right department. Perhaps he/she is the sort who makes one phone call and gives up in order to focus the blame elsewhere. Also, since the OP claims someone threatened physical violence to his son, the police would have given him better instructions on how to get Verizon to activate a PIN request. Cops deal with this sort of thing all the time and they will normally take action unless they suspect BS. (or in some cases, people who seem to have these same kind of problems consistently of the same nature and they're tired of listening to them)

Posted by: Show me your genitals! ()
Date: October 21, 2009 02:56PM

Show me your genitals, your genitals, show me your genitals, your genitalia!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.