HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Man charged for making coffee in his own home..naked
Posted by: Brit_gal ()
Date: October 26, 2009 08:03PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BRIT_MAN ()
Date: October 27, 2009 08:47AM

ha ha trust an english girl to post a nudist thread! whats the problem anyway, were all the same underneath

Posted by: Slapshot ()
Date: October 27, 2009 09:19AM

Everybody on this thread keeps making statements like "walking from your shower in to your bedroom", or "casually walking about your home", etc. If that were the case then you're all correct, there is an expectation of privacy. But if you stand but naked in a door way, then move to a window so you can be seen by the same person as they walk on the other side of your home, that's different. In that situation you are putting yourself on display and that is indecent exposure. That's quite a bit different from a person wandering around their home naked. This guy wanted to be seen and went out of his way to be seen.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 27, 2009 10:06AM

Slapshot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> But if you stand but naked in a door way, then move to a window so you can be seen by the same person as they walk on the other side of your home, that's different. In that situation you are putting yourself on display and that is indecent exposure. That's quite a bit different from a person wandering around their home naked.

I agree, and I'm surprised how many people are sticking up for this guy. I bet half these folks would have a complete shit-fit if some drunken moron in their neighborhood was flashing himself like this. It's crazy, and of course it's indecent exposure. I know I most certainly would not want this going on where I live.

Posted by: so wrong ()
Date: October 27, 2009 10:26AM

I think it is positively rude to look into someone's house as you are walking in front of it.

I wonder if this nutjob woman who complained wants men looking into her windows as they walk in front of her house.

The BIGGER issue here is the abuse of power shown by the FC Police Dept. Just because this woman is married to a cop it does not mean she is entitled to special treatment and a SWAT team like response.

In the last two years I have had my purse stolen and my car broken into and believe me the cops took their sweet time respnding. No follow-up on either case-I had to call repeatedly and was told how overworked they are and that they just do not have the manpower to deal with all these crimes.

Perhaps the FCPS should rethink how they allocate their human resources among the taxpaying citizens of this county.

Date: October 27, 2009 10:42AM

so wrong Wrote:
>
> The BIGGER issue here is the abuse of power shown by the FC Police Dept. Just because this woman is married to a cop it does not mean she is entitled to special treatment and a SWAT team like response.

If you can believe what the guy says, that the cops didn't have a warrant, and that they barged in while he was sleeping, stuck a Taser in his face and called him a pervert, yes, I think that the police acted inappropriately.

I'm not sure I believe much of this guy's story though, if any of it.

I also think it's rude if you intentionally go up to someone's property line and try to look into their house. That's not what this women did. She heard a noise and then saw the dude standing at his doorway, naked. And then he walked to another window as they walked by.

There's something really wrong with a person who does shit like that, and like I said, most of the people here would freak out if some weirdo in their neighborhood stood naked by his doors and windows while kids were walking to school.

Posted by: JayBee ()
Date: October 27, 2009 12:29PM

All he has to do is ask for a jury, it only takes one juror to clear him of these charges. That is has to come to that is a problem for me.

He has been railroaded by the system and an overzealous cop/wife team who obviously do not like this element in their neighborhood. You would think she would avoid that path like the plague in the future.

I wonder who initiated/filed the original drunk in public charges form a month ago? The news needs to get an FOIA request in that and persue that angle as well.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: October 27, 2009 01:05PM

Slapshot Wrote:
> But
> if you stand but naked in a door way

The expression is "buck naked," not "but naked" or "butt naked." I realize they kind of rhyme so I wanted to help readers out.

Posted by: err question ()
Date: October 27, 2009 01:08PM

so anyway, does she have proof? can he be tried on the testimony of the woman alone?

did she take a picture? does he have a history of this sort of thing? if she did have a camera why would she take a picture of a naked guy with a kid with her?

and i fucking hate the people who walk in front of my house being all nosey

Posted by: dictionary ()
Date: October 27, 2009 01:10PM

pgens Wrote:
> Slapshot Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > But
> > if you stand but naked in a door way
>
> The expression is "buck naked," not "but naked" or
> "butt naked." I realize they kind of rhyme so I
> wanted to help readers out.

no its butt naked to dickhead

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/butt+naked?qsrc=2446

Date: October 27, 2009 01:21PM

Who cares if it's "butt" or "buck"...

It cracks me up that all of these people think that by looking towards someone's home as they walk by they are now "peeping" in to someobody's home. Are we to believe that these critics walk around their neighborhood with blinders on? Pulllleeeezzzzeeee.

Get a grip people!

Just because it's a cop's wife, does that mean she can't call the police. I suspect each and everyone of you bloggers would expect, and receive, the same kind of police responce from ANY police dept that was called for something like this.

If everybody would look at this thing objectively you'd see all kinds of holes in this Williams' guys story. The morning it happened he had not curtains up, then he puts them up after he called the media? The other guys living in the house even said that. Moved from the door to a window so he can put himself on display?

Think about how it. How would you react if your wife or children had to see that?

Posted by: PROOF ()
Date: October 27, 2009 01:27PM

WHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOFWHERE IS THE PROOF

Posted by: TefD187 ()
Date: October 27, 2009 02:14PM

i wonder how he likes his nuts grinded, fine or coarse?no homo of course

Posted by: Sixties Guy ()
Date: October 27, 2009 02:47PM

I'd say we were all in trouble if the ccounty learns it can make $2000 for every citizen making coffee in the nude.

In general I'd say we are more uptight body wise then we were in the sixties. In another area youths are wearing swim wear down past their knees. If you see a guy wearing a Speedo it's more likly a older guy or a foreigner. The idea and fun of "skinie dipping"for the fun of it was more accepted. Some striked. Women went topless at the beach.

If this hapened back in the good old sixties I think the lady would just look the other way, it wouldn't of occured to anyone to call the police on a neignbor.

Date: October 27, 2009 02:49PM

Slapshot Wrote:
>
> If everybody would look at this thing objectively you'd see all kinds of holes in this Williams' guys story.

Agree.

On one hand, we have a guy who lost his job acting strangely all weekend, walking around drunk and naked early in the morning, who stupidly decides to go stand in a doorway where people can see him...

Or on the other hand, we have a perverted cop's wife on a peeping-Tom mission, who just happens to stumble upon a house where, out of the blue, there's a naked man making coffee. In addition, she brings a small child along with her while she is doing this. And then she calls the cops and files a false police report.

Hmmmm.... let's see...

Date: October 27, 2009 02:53PM

Proof? Two eye witness accounts and Williams being caught in multiple lies! To think that every criminal case must have photogrphic proof, if that's what the GED educated PROOF dude is suggesting, then you should give yourself an education on criminal and constiutional law,,,,,you might be enlightened by it.

I can see it now if photographic proof was required....they'd be calling the woman a peeper with evidence she's a peeper...the photographs she took herself!

The logic in your argument lacks anything logical. Just wait till you hear all of the evidence.

Posted by: drugbust98 ()
Date: October 27, 2009 02:58PM

So when some low-lifes slash a parking lot full of tires at a movie premiere (http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/7/213517.html) the FPCD do nothing at all, not even a case number. But some cop's wife gets upset, and the cops swarm and leaflet the entire neighborhood?

What the hell?

Posted by: Cam ()
Date: October 27, 2009 03:04PM

This thread would be better with pictures.

Posted by: wuht____ ()
Date: October 27, 2009 05:03PM

Slapshot Wrote:
> you'd see all kinds of holes in this Williams'

y do u wanna look at dis guys holz are u one of teh geys biy are u gay or whut

Posted by: PROOF ()
Date: October 27, 2009 05:03PM

who is the second eye witness? the kid? that woman should be locked up for child abuse

Date: October 27, 2009 05:06PM

dictionary Wrote:
> no its butt naked to dickhead
>
> http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/butt+naked?
> qsrc=2446

No, it isn't. That entry is there to define the wrong thing people are saying that came later. Kind of like people saying "all the sudden" when that is wrong and it is "all of a sudden."

Read, and be educated!

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~brians/errors/butt.html

Posted by: Brit_gal ()
Date: October 27, 2009 05:10PM

haha... on yer bike mate!..

Posted by: Clobbersaurus ()
Date: October 27, 2009 07:36PM

I think if anything, this story proves how shitty Fox5DC news is. It'd only be better if Pat Collins was reporting it...in..his.....annyoing......delivery.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2009 07:36PM by Clobbersaurus.

Posted by: Gewq ()
Date: October 28, 2009 03:52PM

Some dirty cop and his ignorant meddlesome whore wife causing all this trouble. Phuk 'em both,

Posted by: trogdor! ()
Date: December 05, 2009 06:09PM

Court date is December 18th....

Posted by: Tail Gator ()
Date: December 05, 2009 08:05PM

trogdor! How did you find out the court date?

I'd almost forgotten about our "Chock full of Nuts" coffee guy.
> Court date is December 18th....

Posted by: convicted ()
Date: December 18, 2009 07:42PM

Yeah, so he was convicted. Link here: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,580563,00.html

Has to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. Sheer madness, but that's Fairfax!

Posted by: LuLu ()
Date: December 18, 2009 07:56PM

I'm glad, I always thought he did it intentionally. I know what those homes look like, and he was supposedly standing in the side door-way, near the sidewalk. Also, it just so happened he was moving out that day. He thought he could get away with something, but he didn't.

Posted by: Palace Guard ()
Date: December 18, 2009 10:47PM

Congrats to the palace guards for convicting an innocent man. They are never there when you need them, they have an air about them and you can be one with a GED. Great job guys, the fat cunt ffx cop wife probably got rejected by him!!!!!!!

Posted by: the post ()
Date: December 19, 2009 08:04AM

Date: December 19, 2009 09:41AM

Wait a goshdamned minute!

This BITCH said she ran up to him and held a coat over his dick so her son couldn't see. And what she then told Timmy to "head for the hills" son.

then it says: Instead of making sure Timmy wasn't looking, she's sneeking in at least one additional glance after this alleged action.

Did ya ever suspect this fuck was boinkin' your ho and this was some shit-story she devised to destroy all credibility if the dude was to try to mess her marraige up?

A judge heard this insanity and believed it only because it comes from the mouth of a BITCH married to a cop. Now this married couple have filed a false police report and has made themselves a public spectacle and should be receiving any and all scrutiny our MEDIA has to offer. Including making sure this OINKER NEVER cheats on his WIFE in the future. And if he does hope our valiant media will not hesitate in cracking the story wide open.

Posted by: Uuuummm.. ()
Date: December 19, 2009 09:43AM

You mean,like they did to Tiger Woods?

Posted by: LuLu ()
Date: December 19, 2009 12:47PM

Let Me Clear My Throat Wrote:
> Wait a goshdamned minute!
>
> This BITCH said she ran up to him and held a coat
> over his dick so her son couldn't see. And what
> she then told Timmy to "head for the hills" son.
>
> then it says: Instead of making sure Timmy wasn't
> looking, she's sneeking in at least one additional
> glance after this alleged action.
>
> Did ya ever suspect this fuck was boinkin' your ho
> and this was some shit-story she devised to
> destroy all credibility if the dude was to try to
> mess her marraige up?

Actually, the woman put a coat over her son's face so he couldn't see the guy's dick. And why did the post article keep calling the place a townhouse? No townhouses are on Arley Drive.
>
> A judge heard this insanity and believed it only
> because it comes from the mouth of a BITCH married
> to a cop. Now this married couple have filed a
> false police report and has made themselves a
> public spectacle and should be receiving any and
> all scrutiny our MEDIA has to offer. Including
> making sure this OINKER NEVER cheats on his WIFE
> in the future. And if he does hope our valiant
> media will not hesitate in cracking the story wide
> open.

Posted by: Word ()
Date: January 31, 2010 01:24PM

I lived in this house for a number of years. The two kitchen windows fronting the street are huge, at least 5-6' tall with sills just 8-9" off the floor. Our kitchen table was located directly in front of the windows, and you better believe when it was dark outside we had the curtains closed. For this idiot to say he was unaware that he could be seen by passersby is a joke.

All of you "experts" waving your flags without any real understanding of the circumstances, nor sensitivity for how the neighbors might feel living next to this guy should just shut the F up.

Posted by: wuht_________________ ()
Date: February 01, 2010 10:54AM

Word Wrote:
> All of you "experts" waving your flags without any
> real understanding of the circumstances, nor
> sensitivity for how the neighbors might feel
> living next to this guy should just shut the F up.

yu are a dummie y don you shut teh fukc up

Date: March 27, 2010 02:19AM

An update. Very odd story of how the police arrested him. I have a feeling this will eventually end up at the Virginia Supreme Court.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/fairfax/police-entered-naked-guys-hous.html

Posted by: Dix ()
Date: March 27, 2010 04:34AM

Very interesting. In case the Post decides to deactivate that link in a week or
two, here's the text:

Police entered Naked Guy's house with no warrant, guns drawn

The case of the Naked Guy -- the Fairfax County man arrested for being naked
inside his own house last fall -- is starting to sprout some serious legal wings,
after Fairfax police officers testified Friday that they had no warrant
when they entered the man's house, and then approached him
with their guns drawn as he slept, with pants on, in his bed.

The case of Erick Williamson, 29, attracted significant media attention for his
claims that he had been arrested for indecent exposure on Oct. 19 simply for
drinking coffee in the nude in the kitchen of his rented Springfield house. At
his misdemeanor trial in Fairfax General District Court in December, it turned
out it wasn't that simple.

Actually, according to witness testimony, two separate women passers-by had
called police to report a naked man standing very visibly in the doorway to his
carport, one at about 6:40 a.m. and then another about two hours later. The
second "victim" had her seven-year-old with her, and is the wife of a Fairfax
police officer, Williamson's lawyer said.

Williamson testified he never posed in any doorway or window -- the second woman
said he appeared at both the carport door and then in a front window -- and had
no intent to flash the many pedestrians heading to nearby Hunt Valley Elementary
School. Judge Ian M. O'Flaherty ruled that the extended nudity "indicates an
obscene display" and found Williamson guilty.

Williamson appealed to Fairfax Circuit Court. And on Friday, his lawyers tried to
suppress his arrest and his statements to police. Fairfax Circuit Court Judge
Jane Marum Roush rejected both motions, but along the way new information emerged
that Williamson's lawyers will use in his Circuit Court trial on April 7.

Officer Sha'aron Williams testified that he responded to both nudity complaints
at the house on Arley Drive. After the first, received at 6:41 a.m. and checked
out at 7 a.m., Williams said the house was dark, he could see no signs of life,
the complainant wasn't around, and he left after a few minutes.

Three police officers responded to the second complaint about 9:16 a.m., and
again Williams said the house was dark, there were no signs of forced entry and
no one around to speak with. But in the carport, behind the glass storm door, the
interior door was missing a pane of glass, the officer said. Williams said he
tried the knob, and it was unlocked. The three officers went inside.

Williams said entering an unlocked house was Fairfax police policy in this
situation, in case unauthorized people had broken in or someone was injured or in
danger inside. He said he repeatedly, loudly, announced, "Fairfax County police,
is anyone here?"

Weapons were drawn "just in case we encountered a hostile individual," Williams said.

The officers eventually went upstairs and found a man face down, asleep, with
trousers on, Williams said. His hands were under him, so he was ordered to show
his hands, which he did, the officer said. He was told why the police were there,
and police found a traffic summons to obtain his identification, Williams said.

Williams asked about any naked men walking around, and he said Williamson
initially "said it was his roommates. Then he changed his story and said it might
have been him, "he was up making coffee, he might have been in the nude."

After a few minutes, the three officers retreated to their cars to ponder their
next step. Then Williamson took an odd step. He walked outside to his truck,
carrying an open beer. The officers advised him that was illegal. Then, one of
them asked if they could take his photo, Officer Stewart Struthers said. And they
did.

Struthers said police then drove the digital photo over to the second victim's
house and showed it to her. Then the officers went back to Williamson's house and
arrested him, intending to charge him with felony indecent exposure because a
child was involved.

But at the Fairfax jail, a magistrate only charged Williamson with a misdemeanor.
After he was processed, he began walking back toward Springfield from Fairfax
City. His lawyer, Dickson M. Young, said Williamson then got a call from his
employer, asking why he'd been arrested for exposing himself to children. Young
said police had called Williamson's boss. The boss, who also rented out
Williamson's house, ordered Williamson out of the house immediately.

Young wanted Roush to rule that the arrest was illegal and Williamson's
statements inadmissible, under the logic that the warrantless entry enabled the
police to obtain Williamson's name, and then his comments admitting nudity.

"They couldn't have gotten the [arrest] warrant," Young said, "without finding
out who he was."

He said the photo taken of Williamson was then "fruit of the poisonous tree," and
that it was likely shown to the victim without a lineup or array.

Roush said, "I believe the police were operating in good faith under the
community caretaker exception," in which officers may make warrantless entry to
ensure citizens' safety, "and this was not a pretext to enter the house. They
were called to the house twice, they saw a window broken, they had reason to go
in."

Young cited to Roush a 2005 Virginia Court of Appeals case, which ruled that "the
mere discovery of an 'open door' of a residence -- absent some other reasons for
concern -- is not, in and of itself, a circumstance that could give rise to a
reasonable belief that entry is necessary to prevent harm to persons or property."

But Roush wasn't buying it.

"I think it's a sad day for the citizens of Fairfax County," Young said
afterward, "when these officers can enter a private residence without a warrant,
without an invitation, to investigate criminal activity, because of a missing
window pane on an interior door."

Young has another round of legal challenges, both on the privacy issue and on the
question of whether nudity alone equals obscenity or indency, set for next Friday.

Posted by: ro bonscanner ()
Date: March 27, 2010 06:41AM

This is stupud.

Once I saw a 300 lb. Bithc wearing a sundress. That is not just indecent expo. That is nasty exposure. I was suck. On the stomach for a fee days.
I used to live by white water dr near lake point. I was walking my dog around 12 am. I could see the face and boobs of a girlk been on top of a guy. Every now and then I could see the guys hand. The made really good faces as she was having the time of her life. Both went to George Mason. The. Buy didn't live there.

That was kind of indecent but it was hot as shit. The girl made really good faces. Even my dog as all exited. It was my fould to be there walking muy dog at 12 am. He wanted to take a shit.
People are just weird.

Posted by: justice served ()
Date: April 07, 2010 07:06PM

Posted by: General Lee ()
Date: April 07, 2010 07:18PM

justice served Wrote:
> Dude was acquitted
>
> http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0410/723358.html

Good.

Date: April 07, 2010 08:46PM

Jury took 20 mins. 19 of those were probably spent laughing at the commonwealth's attorney. What a huge waste of time and money.

Posted by: OhBoy ()
Date: April 07, 2010 09:43PM

So who wants to take a bet as far as how long before he sues (and wins) for defamation? (This whole thing cost him his job and he was tossed out of his house that same day).

Date: April 08, 2010 06:12AM

The initial Circuit Ct. date was continued to April 7 and as a result a key witness, Williamsons' roommate wasn't available. How "convenient" for the defense. Williams got on the stand and lied his ass off about what he did that morning and unfortunately, his roommate wasnt' there to rebutt anything Williams had to say. The jury got to hear a lot less than the judge did that convicted him in District Ct. where he was rightfully convicted.

Oh, and from one of the earlier posts above. He wasn't fired because of his arrest. He was immediately kicked out of the house, but he had already lost his job...that's why he was in the process of moving out.

This guy is no pillar of the community and most people wouldn't want him living next door to them.

Date: April 08, 2010 08:38AM

trogdor! Wrote:
> What a huge waste of time and money.

+1

Posted by: jan t ()
Date: January 26, 2011 01:33PM

I think it's disgusting what they're doing to this poor guy. I know a lot of people who sleep in the buff. Who would think someone would be peeking in your window at 5:30am!! What kind of mother is dragging her kid around at that hour and what for anyway??I think maybe the cops should be investigating her!! I mean the guy was making coffee for goodness sake. It's not like he had his thing pressed up against the window!! I know there are a lot of nuts out there just looking for their 15 minutes of fame but, do you really want to ruin this guys life?? What's wrong with the cops? I would feel differently if this guy had some kind of record but it doesn't sound like that's the case. I would sue her and the cops!!

Posted by: stfu ()
Date: January 26, 2011 01:42PM

Did you just come out of a coma???, Ancient history

Posted by: Unusually Confused ()
Date: January 26, 2011 02:06PM

How did this become a sexual assualt?

pgens Wrote:
> Eliza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why won't the police release the name of the
> > acuser? Seems only fair we know her name!
>
>
> Because in a sexual assault case the victim's
> identity is shielded, thereby enabling accusers to
> feel free to make accusations, unfettered by fears
> of backlash because they can remain safely
> anonymous.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.