HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Finally a US anti-Sharia law group (started by a Lebanese immigrant) speaks out and who do you think labels them a "hate" group?
Posted by: Mohammed the Prophet ()
Date: June 10, 2017 01:42PM

ACT for America, which the Southern Poverty Law Center designates as an anti-Muslim hate group, is spearheading several rallies across the country Saturday in what is slated to be the group’s largest protest against Sharia Law in the US.

The "March Against Sharia" will take place in more than 20 cities, including New York, Dallas, and Atlanta.

ACT for America, which has over 525,000 members, is organizing the marches.

The marches come soon after a Muslim leader in Fairfax County, Virginia, called for female genital mutilation to prevent sexual pleasure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Finally a US anti-Sharia law group (started by a Lebanese immigrant) speaks out and who do you think labels them a "hate" group?
Posted by: Gerry ConMan ()
Date: June 10, 2017 03:16PM

I love Muslims! Vote for me! I love Sharia Law and female genital mutilation too! Vote for me!

Re: Finally a US anti-Sharia law group (started by a Lebanese immigrant) speaks out and who do you think labels them a "hate" group?
Posted by: pouci ()
Date: June 10, 2017 06:49PM

The ACLU is a Soros funded hate group.

Posted by: WTF over? ()
Date: June 10, 2017 07:48PM

Somebody please explain this to me. There are marches against Sharia Law. Civil rights activists have come out to oppose the marches. So civil rights activists basically support sharia law? Does not compute.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.