HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Marijuana Possession Charge
Posted by: ghij ()
Date: October 15, 2009 02:54AM

Okay so I am looking for some advice... and trying to see what everyone thinks about my situation...

I was leaving mason's campus this past weekend (was literally in the car for 2 minutes) when I was pulled over by a campus police officer on Braddock Road for "swirving." As I got pulled over, I remembered that I had my backpack in my car that had about 1/4 ounce of weed and a bowl in it. When the officer got to my car, he asked for my license and registration. Since I was in my girlfriends car, I was having trouble finding the registration. As I was looking for it, he suddenly told me to put my hands on the dashboard. He then told me to step out of the vehicle and put my hands behind my back. He asked me if I had been drinking and I told him "no." He then told me that I had been swirving and that he pulled me over because of that. Right after, he said that he smelt marijuana in my vehicle and could see "marijuana flakes" on my lap, but it fell off when I got out of the car. I said "I don't know what you are talking about" because I had not touched any weed all day. (I was in DC with my girlfriend all day, who goes to Mason and is not down with me smoking at all.) Therefore, it was impossible for me to have weed on my pants in any way shape of form. He proceeded to cuff me and brought me over to another officer who was standing at the rear of my vehicle. Both officers started questioning me asking me what was in my vehicle and whether or not I had weed on me, and the officer who originally pulled me over started shining his flashlight in my car looking for anything suspicious. My guess is that he saw a lighter in my car and had a good feeling about it. Anyway, after about 5 minutes of questioning, I decided to take the honest route (not sure what was going to happen) and told them what I had and where it was. They then searched my vehicle for about 20-30 minutes and gave me a brethalyzer as well - I blew nothing. They also shined the flashlight in my eyes to check if I was high. Nothing. They charged me with possession of marijuana. Do you guys think I have a case for unreasonable search and seizure, or even a self-incrimination argument? I know they never told me I was being arrested, but they put me in handcuffs and started questioning me for a good amount of time. I was never read any rights or anything like that. I hired a lawyer so we will see what happens but I am just looking for some general feedback. As a side note.... there were 4 cops who showed up during this whole ordeal so we are also hoping that we can get them to tell different stories when the time comes. Let me know what you think...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana Possession Charge
Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: October 15, 2009 05:59AM

You screwed up at least twice here.

The first thing is being in possession of the dope.

Not a lecture, but you knew it was illegal and did it anyway.

The second thing is incriminating yourself. You did not have to tell the cops about the reefer.

Go back to your high school government text and read the part about the Fifth Amendment. It is an absolute right.

By incriminating yourself, you gave the cops what they needed to charge you.

Your statements were a de facto waiving of that right.

You need a lawyer. Perhaps this will help: http://www.fairfaxbar.org/displaycommon.cfm?an=4

ghij Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Okay so I am looking for some advice... and trying
> to see what everyone thinks about my situation...
>
> I was leaving mason's campus this past weekend
> (was literally in the car for 2 minutes) when I
> was pulled over by a campus police officer on
> Braddock Road for "swirving." As I got pulled
> over, I remembered that I had my backpack in my
> car that had about 1/4 ounce of weed and a bowl in
> it. When the officer got to my car, he asked for
> my license and registration. Since I was in my
> girlfriends car, I was having trouble finding the
> registration. As I was looking for it, he
> suddenly told me to put my hands on the dashboard.
> He then told me to step out of the vehicle and
> put my hands behind my back. He asked me if I had
> been drinking and I told him "no." He then told
> me that I had been swirving and that he pulled me
> over because of that. Right after, he said that
> he smelt marijuana in my vehicle and could see
> "marijuana flakes" on my lap, but it fell off when
> I got out of the car. I said "I don't know what
> you are talking about" because I had not touched
> any weed all day. (I was in DC with my girlfriend
> all day, who goes to Mason and is not down with me
> smoking at all.) Therefore, it was impossible for
> me to have weed on my pants in any way shape of
> form. He proceeded to cuff me and brought me over
> to another officer who was standing at the rear of
> my vehicle. Both officers started questioning me
> asking me what was in my vehicle and whether or
> not I had weed on me, and the officer who
> originally pulled me over started shining his
> flashlight in my car looking for anything
> suspicious. My guess is that he saw a lighter in
> my car and had a good feeling about it. Anyway,
> after about 5 minutes of questioning, I decided to
> take the honest route (not sure what was going to
> happen) and told them what I had and where it was.
> They then searched my vehicle for about 20-30
> minutes and gave me a brethalyzer as well - I blew
> nothing. They also shined the flashlight in my
> eyes to check if I was high. Nothing. They
> charged me with possession of marijuana. Do you
> guys think I have a case for unreasonable search
> and seizure, or even a self-incrimination
> argument? I know they never told me I was being
> arrested, but they put me in handcuffs and started
> questioning me for a good amount of time. I was
> never read any rights or anything like that. I
> hired a lawyer so we will see what happens but I
> am just looking for some general feedback. As a
> side note.... there were 4 cops who showed up
> during this whole ordeal so we are also hoping
> that we can get them to tell different stories
> when the time comes. Let me know what you
> think...

Posted by: trogdor! ()
Date: October 15, 2009 07:29AM

ghij Wrote:
>I decided to
> take the honest route (not sure what was going to
> happen) and told them what I had and where it was.
> They then searched my vehicle for about 20-30
> minutes and gave me a brethalyzer as well - I blew
> nothing. They also shined the flashlight in my
> eyes to check if I was high. Nothing. They
> charged me with possession of marijuana. Do you
> guys think I have a case for unreasonable search
> and seizure, or even a self-incrimination
> argument? I know they never told me I was being
> arrested, but they put me in handcuffs and started
> questioning me for a good amount of time. I was
> never read any rights or anything like that.

Unlikely you have any case. If you never said anything and never consented to the search, and they did it anyway, you would have been able to attempt to make the case that it was a violation of your 4th Amendment right. But once you told the cops the marijuana was in your backpack, they had all the probable cause they needed to search. They didn't have to read you your rights because you weren't under arrest....until you freely admitted your crime.

It's likely that if you dragged out the traffic stop longer, they would have let you go. Of course, they may have called for a drug dog too, which likely would have had the same result you have now.

Posted by: pedro69 ()
Date: October 15, 2009 08:24AM

The direction this fool is headed is prison

Posted by: Good Sound Advice ()
Date: October 15, 2009 08:44AM

These other guys giving advice don't know what they are talking about. It's a misdemeanor charge, first offense. For about $300 an average lawyer should be able to plea you down to 90 days in county, a 24 month suspension and a $2500 fine. Take it, it's a great deal.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: October 15, 2009 09:36AM

Those drug dogs are surmountable in court if you are willing to pay for it...

Date: October 15, 2009 09:37AM

Good sound advice... you are awesome. this kid is lucky you posted! I say do what he says, kid.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 15, 2009 09:38AM

ghij Wrote:

Well, first of all, you need to keep your story straight if you want it to fly.

You make a reference to "my car" and then point out it was your girlfriend's car. Which is it?

You were with your girlfriend in DC all day, but driving her car at GMU?

It sounds fishy, brah.

But to answer your question, you have no case. They didn't search your car initially because they didn't have the probable cause to do so until you told them that you had drugs in the car.

You got pinched, and you confessed to it at the scene. Just take it like a man.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Good Sound Advice ()
Date: October 15, 2009 09:40AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> Good sound advice... you are awesome. this kid is
> lucky you posted! I say do what he says, kid.

We all make mistakes, sometimes we need a little help putting the past behind and getting on with our lives. It feels great to able to help ones who are lost and in need.

Date: October 15, 2009 09:48AM

I agree, but I will go further: having been there before, I recommend the kid confess to everything else he may have done recently, and then ask for the harshest possible punishment in order to make some kind of amends to society and his family, who he has disgraced totally.

This kid will not be able to look at himself in the mirror in ten years, when he remembers his inability to show any honor now. Do the right thing kid - give up. Give in.

Date: October 15, 2009 10:12AM

I was with my girlfriend in DC all day - we had her car. Then we went back to Mason... in her car. I then left... in her car. This is my first offense... I have never been in trouble for anything before at all... so I am hopefully going to qualify for the 251 disposition and eventually get it dismissed. and luckily, I have nothing in my system. I only picked up to bring it down to school and have some fun with my friends. I got a drug test already and am waiting for the results... I know I will pass... but I really don't think it will help my case regardless. thanks for some of the advice... but some of you are just dicks and have no idea what you are talking about.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 15, 2009 10:18AM

white-space.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2015 09:47AM by WingNut.

Date: October 15, 2009 10:23AM

yeah.. we'll see what happens. My lawyer seems confident and he contacted me about the case. maybe he knows something that i don't. he is telling me i should do some community service before my court date and possibly enroll in some sort of program like you were just talking about.

Posted by: Been there ()
Date: October 15, 2009 10:51AM

Been there, got the 251 and had it dropped...piece of cake. Mason police mess up a lot as they did with my DUI, and ended up having it dropped to a reckless. Who was the arresting officer?

Date: October 15, 2009 11:08AM

Steins. know anything about him? just to clarify... I was not arrested. Even though I though I was going to be...

Posted by: not mirandized ()
Date: October 15, 2009 12:38PM

Even if he wasn't mirandized, he has no case? It sounded like he never was. I have no idea though.

And the drug laws in Virginia are way too harsh. $2500 and time in county for a 1/4th? That's way too much. Pot isn't heroin, and its ignorant to think it deserves such harsh treatment.

If you'd been driving under the influence though, that's much different.

Posted by: Been there ()
Date: October 15, 2009 12:39PM

nope, no nothing about him...but lawyers tend to have good luck finding little glitches that mason cops messed up with and having the disposition dropped down.

Date: October 15, 2009 12:50PM

not mirandized, nobody gets the 2500 and time for that amount. Judges are compelled to OFFER the probation disposition. He doesn't even need a lawyer for that.

I personally think he should fight to get the whole stop thrown out, then his confession becomes moot point. The assertion that he swerved is some "oldest trick in the book" shit. Do not fall for it. A good lawyer can make them trip over that sssertion on the stand, or be not even willing to get to that point. The 251 disposition is a freedom-sucking endeavor and I recommend you avoid it if you can throw money at a lawyer to make it go away..

of course, your lawyer will be looking for the easy out, probation, tell him you want him to fight it, and he has to.

Date: October 15, 2009 12:52PM

and I agree on the miranda assertion as well. if the guy was in a state of jeopardy, he deserved to be given the same consideration as everyone else.

not to mention, every time I have been charged with something sans miranda, it was dropped (twice). The cops didn't even show.

Date: October 15, 2009 01:09PM

white-space.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2015 09:53AM by WingNut.

Date: October 15, 2009 02:41PM

most cops won't lie about it if asked under oath. I say the challenge has to at least be made, especially if the search consent came after an interrogation.

In any event, it's irrelevant, I believe he should try to have the whole stop thrown out as I stated above.

I believe if he has a good lawyer pursue these angles in court, the prosecution won't bother with it for long and drop the charge.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2009 02:44PM by RESton Peace.

Date: October 15, 2009 03:51PM

Thanks guys... that makes me feel a little better. I know I screwed up... but this just isn't something that reflects my character. I am in my senior year of college and just thought it would be fun to do before I start my career. I was in the marine corps for 4 years... and ended my service on honorable terms. This has never been an issue in my life. We will see what happens... but I am going to try and argue this to the bitter end. Worst case scenario, I will get the 251

a
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: October 15, 2009 03:59PM

a

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2010 12:52AM by inkahootz.

Posted by: h3ad ()
Date: October 15, 2009 04:23PM

was it some pretty decent dope?

Date: October 15, 2009 04:32PM

yeah, thinking it over I agree the search may be ok, but if the whole stop goes away then it's moot point. He should still fight the stop.

Date: October 15, 2009 04:33PM

Oh and to the best of my knowledge, ghij, you can't have your cake and eat it, too. you get offered either the disposition or trial... if you go to trial you get sentenced.

to the best of my knowledge... ask your lawyer to find out for sure.

Posted by: publicrecord ()
Date: October 15, 2009 04:49PM

2009-012724 / Possession of Marijuana. Philip Caslavka, 22 (non-GMU student), of Centreville, VA was arrested for Possession of Marijuana after a traffic stop. (31/Stein)

Date: October 15, 2009 04:51PM

CASLAVKA ","PHILIP ","W","021"," 5116","GRANDE FOREST ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","07/08/2008","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN "
"CASLAVKA ","PHILIP ","W","021"," 5116","GRANDE FOREST ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","07/08/2008","OPERATE UNLICENSED VEHICLE (EXP) "

Posted by: Public Stuff All Day ()
Date: October 15, 2009 04:52PM

ghij Wrote:
> I was with my girlfriend in DC all day - we had
> her car. Then we went back to Mason... in her
> car. I then left... in her car. This is my first
> offense... I have never been in trouble for
> anything before at all
... so I am hopefully going
> to qualify for the 251 disposition and eventually
> get it dismissed. and luckily, I have nothing in
> my system. I only picked up to bring it down to
> school and have some fun with my friends. I got a
> drug test already and am waiting for the
> results... I know I will pass... but I really
> don't think it will help my case regardless.
> thanks for some of the advice... but some of you
> are just dicks and have no idea what you are
> talking about.

Philip, why must you insist on lying to us? We're only trying to help you here.

"CASLAVKA ","PHILIP ","W","021"," 5116","GRANDE FOREST ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","07/08/2008","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN "
"CASLAVKA ","PHILIP ","W","021"," 5116","GRANDE FOREST ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","07/08/2008","OPERATE UNLICENSED VEHICLE (EXP) "

Date: October 15, 2009 04:57PM

Ha beat you!

Plus that listing has the date and time, confirming it's him.... damn Phil, U B STUPID!

Braddock Road / Roanoke River Road
Cleared by Arrest
2009-012724 / Possession of Marijuana. Philip Caslavka, 22 (non-GMU student), of Centreville, VA was arrested for Possession of Marijuana after a traffic stop. (31/Stein)

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: October 15, 2009 05:02PM

I knew a guy who got out of a car search because his lawyer pled that the individual was pressured into giving up his rights to refuse search by the officers.

Usually the reason an officer will say hands up and out the car is that he thinks you are reaching for a weapon.

I'd go with RESton Peace on the one. Try to get the stop thrown out first, then search is gone.

My guess is the judge will give you probation no matter what if it's your first charge. The judge and the arresting officer have probably both tried pot at some point.

Date: October 15, 2009 05:07PM

Yeah, BUT, Lurker, there's no gaurantee of probation if he does that. the 251 is the only gaurantee and it sucks balls.

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: October 15, 2009 05:08PM

I'll briefly tell my little story, but this was in MD and was YEARS ago so ymmv.

I got pulled over for an illegal lane change, but in truth they had been following me since I left some guy's house that apparently was known as a party house. The cop takes my license and registration and he's asking if I've been drinking or doing drugs, I say no, he keeps on it I keep saying no. He asks to search my car I said yes. He asked to search my person and I froze because I suddenly remembered the bowl in my jacket pocket. He swiftly finds it and arrests me.

Come court day, I have retained a lawyer. A good one recommended to me by a less-than-upstanding friend. Even the prosecutors knew his name when I called them about something. I couldn't remember the last name, but the prosecutor could. Anyways, his basic argument turned out to be that the cops only had the right to keep me there and harassing me for as long as it takes to run my info through. If they find something suspicious in that time period they're good to go, otherwise they're intimidating you. They had kept me there for something like 45 minutes and kept insisting that they were "having trouble with the computer for running your info." Case was thrown out.

So your experience sounds a lot like mine, so maybe mention that to the lawyer. But it seems they really usually don't appreciate being told how to do what they do by their stoner clients.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2009 05:09PM by Johnny Walker.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 15, 2009 05:17PM

So, Philip, let me see if I'm understanding this correctly.

1. Your girlfriend does not want you to smoke weed, but you're carrying around a backpack with a quarter ounce and a pipe ALL DAY while you're with her in DC.

2. You're 22, in your senior year of college, and also did four years in the Marines? What, did you enlist when you were 14?

3. This is your first time trying marijuana, but you had the foresight to get a pipe for the special occasion with you and your friends?

You confessed to the crime, and now you're on here asking people for advice on how to beat the system so you don't have to accept responsibility for your mistake. I'll bet you worked a story out with your girlfriend before you talked to a lawyer, and now you're trying to find out how to put it to best use.

Here's some advice: be honest with the people you're asking for help from.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: October 15, 2009 05:21PM

What exactly is a 251 disposition?

(I've been out of "law breaking" for a while and need a refresher course on that one.)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2009 05:23PM by Lurker..

Posted by: Also been there ()
Date: October 15, 2009 05:44PM

Save yourself some money. If it is your first non-traffic problem you qualify for the 250.1 disposition. Take it. Since you told them where you had the pot, the search will not be thrown out. Six months suspended (restricted available) license and a few hoops to jump through. You just have to be sure to stay out of trouble for the year you are on probation- two years if you get the wrong judge.

Posted by: Softchew ()
Date: October 15, 2009 06:53PM

I haven't read through every reply, but once they put the cuffs on you, you were under arrest, i.e., in police custody, not free to leave. And once you're under arrest, they have to advise you of your rights.

Specifically: "An elicited incriminating statement by a suspect will not constitute admissible evidence unless the suspect was informed of his/her 'Miranda rights' and made a knowing, intelligent, and voluntary waiver of those rights." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miranda_warning

If they didn't Mirandize you after cuffing you, then I think you *may* have a case for getting your subsequent confession (incriminating statement) thrown out. Your lawyer will know (assuming he or she is competent).

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: October 15, 2009 11:38PM

I guarantee they didn't cuff him. They just kept him there for a long time because he didn't know enough to ask, "Am I being detained?"

Posted by: Billy The Kid Burger ()
Date: October 16, 2009 03:07AM

community service, 6 months probation and suspended license and prolly couple drug classes

bargain you will get first offense even for that amount and no lawyer. It will be off your record eventually if u dont fuck up again

Posted by: Michael ()
Date: February 03, 2010 03:09AM

Alright so i got a question a few weeks ago i was in the car with my friend and my brother i had some pot on me well we where heading up to get some food from taco bell. Right before we turned in to the taco bell we got pulled over for one of his head lights being out. When the cops came to the car they told us why we were being pulled over and started to ask to search the car. My friend asked the cops "I have the right to say no you may not search the car right" and the cop said "yes you do" so he then told the cops that they may not search the car and they told us we had to get out one by one after that to search us. So they searched us and asked if any of us had any illegal substances on us we all said no of course. so after searching us they made us sit on the curb and wait there for about a hour well they searched ever little part of his car and found nothing. So after finding nothing they come back to us and search us once again. They first searched my friend and ended up searching everywhere on him even under his sack. So i was the second one to be searched and i ended up telling them that i had bud in my sock. They asked me if i had smoked at all that day and i did say yes. After that they asked if i had smoked in my friends car with him and my brother i told them no. They then put me in hand cuffs and made me sit back down and went on to search my brother. They asked my brother if he had any bud on him and he said no. They asked him if he had smoked with me that day saying that i told them i had smoked with him and my friend in his car earlier which was never said out of my mouth. After searching all of us for the second time about 45 mins had past by so by that time we had been outside in the snow for a hour and 45 mins. They then went back to my friends car and started to search the whole thing again to get any little thing they could on him. So by the time we ended with the search any everything else we had been out there for a little over 2 and a half hours. Now the weird part it the fact that his head light was out whats weird about that is the fact he had just got his car out of the repair shop that day and it had been there for about 2 weeks. And they did open the hood and mess with something around where the lights where they said they were looking for bud. When my friend brought his car back to the shop the next day they had said that his bulb was blown out. So my friend spoke with the police and they had said that his light was out when we turned that's why they pulled us over and when we parked it had turned back on. My question was is there anything i could do about any of this besides taking a charge like should i talk to a lawyer about this or not waste my time with it. And if your going to just tell me that i messed up and all this other stuff that's useless to me than dont post back to me at all thanks.

Posted by: Duchess ()
Date: February 03, 2010 09:18AM

So no one was charged with anything?

You can file a complaint. For all the good it will do you. Cops kill in this county and walk away. You are lucky you were not shot.

Date: February 03, 2010 09:29AM

Offer your asshole to the judge as payment
to society for the wrong you have done the community.

Posted by: Joe Black ()
Date: August 03, 2010 11:23AM

I was driving a friends car I got pulled and the was a little bud in the car which I didnt no about I received a ticket for marijuana can I be chared with that

Border Security is CHEAPER Than Wars
Date: August 03, 2010 11:31AM

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2015 10:08AM by WingNut.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: August 03, 2010 11:53AM

Illegal search and seizure. They tried that on me because I had cigarette ashes in the hatchback shelf.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2010 11:54AM by Ralph Pootawn.

Posted by: joe black ()
Date: August 03, 2010 12:52PM

I live in Colorado My bud has his marijuana license and he said he will go to the courts a fess up will that fly or am I still responsible

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: August 03, 2010 04:18PM

That might have wings.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Posted by: PigsSuck ()
Date: August 05, 2010 01:53PM

bottom line is you never tell the Police anything no matter what! It can only hurt you. They are not your friend and are not there to help you! Remember that.....

Posted by: Caslavka!!?? ()
Date: January 29, 2011 01:47PM

Omg Caslavka!

Your'e the gov teacher at Robinson! Omg dude... I know your secret now!

How'd they hire you with that on your papers? Bet they didn't even do the background check... lol

Shape up man, you aren't a kid anymore... not cool

Posted by: GoToTheLambCenter ()
Date: February 02, 2011 03:30PM

YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW YOU CAN GO TO.................THE LAMB CENTER................

AND SMOKE ALL THE DOPE YOU WANT. POT, CRACK COCAINE, OPIUM, PIMPIN' ANYTHING YOU WANT IS AVAILABLE THERE AS WELL. JUST HANG OUT LONG ENOUGH, GET TO KNOW THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, DAVE LIARBY, AND HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIX YOU UP GOOD WITH ALL HIS FAVORITE DOPE DEALIN', BACK-STABBIN, DRUNKN' FRIENDS HE FAVORS SO MUCH THERE IN HIS PERSONAL CHURCH SANCTIONED SANCTUARY.

ESPECIALLY IF YOUR A CONVICTED FELON. THE WORST RECORD THE BETTER. HE'LL BELIEVE YOUR LIES AND YOU CAN ARRANGE TO GET ANYBODY YOU WANT THROWN OUT.

THE CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD FRANK MCLESKELS GIVES HIM ALL THE AUTHORITY HE WANTS TO DO SO, SO DAVE JUST RUNS HIS LITTLE PERSONAL GAMBIT SUPPORTING HIS CONVICTED CONVICT CRIMINAL BUDDIES UNWAVERINGLY AT THE HOMELESS PEOPLE DEMISE.

****************(IT'S ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO BE A HOMELESS SHELTER!)**************************(TO ACTUALLY HELP HOMELESS PEOPLE)

THE PLACE IS A RELIGOUS SANCTUARY FOR CONVICT CRIMINALS, PIMPS, PROSTITUTION, ANYTHING ILLEGAL YOU WANT TO DO/PRACTICE. THE LOCAL AUTHORITY'S ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER THE PLACE UNLESS CALLED, AND JOHN/DAVE CAN'T STAND THAT, UNLESS, OF COURSE, THEY GET ASSAULTED THEMSELVES. THEN IT'S LICKETY SPLIT CALL THE POLICE AND PRESS CHARGES! SO BE CAREFULL ON THAT ANGLE OF THE MENTALITY THERE.
REAL BIGOTED HIPOCRITCAL THERE!

AND WATCH OUT FOR THE LITTLE WHACKO LIAR PATTI. DON'T LET HER GET YOU ALONE ANYWHERE, SHE'LL SWEAR YOU RAPED HER LATER AND PRESS CHARGES!

THE DIRECTOR JOHN WILL WHOLEHEARTEDLY APPROVE OF 'ANYTHING GOES', ESPECIALLY IF YOU GREASE$$ HIS POCKETS GOOD,$$$ LIKE DAVE HIS ASSISTANT.

CHECK IT OUT! IT'S WILD! GO TO THE SEARCH FXUNDERGROUND FORUM, SIMPLY TYPE IN ....................

The Lamb Center

AND THE ADDRESS AND EVERYTHING WILL COME UP WITH A LOT OF DIFFERENT ANONYMOUS TESTIMONIALS OF THE ONGOING SANCTIONED CRIMINAL ACTIVITY THAT GOES ON THERE AS THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES ARE HELPLESS TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT DUE TO SOME ANCIENT OBSCURE LAW WITH CHURCHES AND SANCTUARY AND ALL.

IT'S GREAT FOR ANYBODY WHO WANTS A CAREER IN CRIME TO FLORISH. THE TRURO CHURCH ON NORTH AN MAIN ST.'S IS THE MAIN SUPPORTER OF THE PLACE AND WHERE THESE CLOWNS GET 'ORDANED' AS SO-CALLED MINISTER'S OF THE FAITH THAT HIDE BEHIND THE CLOTH TO RUN THIS MAJOR CRIMINAL OPERATION RIGHT HER IN THE HEART OF FAIRFAX, VA.

AND IF YOUR SELLING ANY GOOD CRACKCOKE, THE GUY HENRY THAT WORKS THERE WILL HELP GENERATE SALES FOR/WITH YOU, AS LONG AS YOU GIVE HIM PART OF 'THE TAKE', YOU'LL BE FINE....WELL, MAYBE JOHN AND DAVE WILL WANT SOME, TOO, IF IT'S SOME REALLY GOOD COKE.

SO, COME ON DOWN! ALL YOU WANNA-BE DOPE DEALER'S AND CAREER CRIMINALS!

THIS PLACE IS THE PERFECT SANTUARY FOR YOU! YOU CAN LIE, CHEAT, AND STEAL YOUR WAY TO THE TOP!

AND IF ANYTHING HAPPENS AND YOU GET JAILED OR ANYTHING? NO PROBLEM! AS SOON AS YOU GET BAILED, PROBATIONED OR PAROLED, WELL, YOUR SWEET BUDdY DAVE LIARBY WILL BE RIGHT THERE, READY TO GIVE YOU A PAID VACATION AT THE LOCAL VACATION HOTEL RESORT WIT PAID TRANSPO, THE WHOLE NINE YARDS. HE .. REALLY ... LIKES HELPING THE HARDEST OF CRIMINALS THE UTMOST MOST, WHILE TELLING EVERYONE ELSE HE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER!

ALL THE HONEST PEOPLE NEEDN' HELP CAN JUST FORGET IT AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!
DAVE WILL EVENTUALLY FIGURE OUT SOME EXCUSE TO THROW YOUR SIMPLE AS- OUT FOR GOOD.

THE MOTTO (MO) HERE IS ............... PROMOTE CRIME ..........................

REWARD THE BIGGER SINNER WITH EVEN BIGGER REWARDS AND THROW EVERYONE ELSE OUT OF THE PLACE TO GET 'EM OUT OF YOUR WAY! YEAH!

AND DON'T FORGET THAT MOST OF THE DOPE DEALING PROCEEDS IS BEING SIPHONED RIGHT OUT OF THE TWO LOCAL PUBLIC SCHOOLS AS WELL AS $$$$ TO MOVE ALCOHOL, PORN, CHILD PORN, AND ALL SORTS OF STUFF DIRECTLY TO THE LOCAL SCHOOL CHILDREN.

THANK GOD FOREVER FOR CARY WEIDMANN THE CREATOR OF THIS WEBSITE!

Date: February 02, 2011 03:34PM

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............All caps!

Posted by: Shelly ()
Date: January 11, 2012 12:31AM

I got arresteed

Posted by: Shelly ()
Date: January 11, 2012 12:44AM

I am very upset because i got arrested because there was marijuna found in my home. They were not even mine!!! Someone had called the cops for distrubance @ my home. I had just got back from downtown and was intoxicated. Didn't know that someone had brought marijuna to my house. The Cops arrestted me and one other person that admitted that the marijuauna was his and that he had a medical reason. from where he was from they could smoke for medical reason. They found paraphernalia upstair in my bathroom and assume it was mine and arrested me. I am very frusrated because i had nothing to do with it. I took my drug test and was clean. I don't have money for a lawyer, but i have a public defender. I don't know what to do because i'm being charge w/ possesion of marijuna and possesion of paraphernalia. I have nothing to do with it!!!!!!!! What should i do??? It's really unfair that i get to go through this...and possibly going to get evicted from my home. Please let me know what ya all know>

Posted by: been in your shoes before ()
Date: January 11, 2012 01:24AM

NEVER ADMIT TO ANYTHING ILLEGAL. No matter how much they say to you and imply that they know what you are doing. It is all a headgame to get people to admit to guilt. If they knew already you would have been under arrest or they would ahve called in a K-9. They may have had a suspicion but you gave them all they needed to arrest you. You really have no case to stand on.

Posted by: Übermensch ()
Date: January 11, 2012 01:58AM

This took place more than two years ago...

People can stop giving him advice now.

Posted by: nexus ()
Date: February 03, 2012 12:37AM

So what happened dude?

Posted by: twentyseven ()
Date: March 02, 2012 01:40AM

How do you beat a possession charge when you just went through Cancer and did not have the money at the time to get the Medical Marijuana Card in the state of Arizona.

Posted by: Harambe ()
Date: September 28, 2016 01:07PM

noice

Posted by: Weed Boi ()
Date: September 28, 2016 01:30PM

do u have anymore weed if u do hit me up

Posted by: Ksksk ()
Date: October 03, 2017 12:09PM

He is a cutie and he was my teacher last year

Posted by: 3FMJY ()
Date: October 03, 2017 02:57PM

RESton Peace Wrote:

>
> I personally think he should fight to get the
> whole stop thrown out, then his confession becomes
> moot point. The assertion that he swerved is some
> "oldest trick in the book" shit.

So is the "I smell pot" as their probable cause, and the drug dogs, trained to "alert" when the cop changes the phrase he's repeating (Where is it, girl? Where is it, girl? Where is it, girl? FIND IT, GIRL! Oh, look at that, the dog alerted!)

Cops lie and cheat like crazy. And for the record, even today, the Fairfax City Police are instructed to turn EVERY traffic stop into a pot bust.

Until its legal, don't have it in your car.

Posted by: 2 phrases you need to know ()
Date: October 03, 2017 03:29PM

Learn these phrases:

I do not consent to searches, and lack of consent does not amount to probable cause.

Am I being detained, or am I free to go?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.