HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Star Trek Actor George Takei and Other Respond to Reston Racist Reston Woman
Posted by: Video Goes International ()
Date: May 10, 2017 08:18PM

RESTON, VA — The shocking viral video of a woman at a Reston Trader Joe's making bigoted comments toward a Muslim woman has attracted the attention of George Takei, the outspoken star of Star Trek, who condemned the woman in a recent tweet.

A comedian posted a video Sunday on Twitter of the exchange between the woman and a Muslim friend of his which he says was taken in Reston. "I wish they didn't let you into the country," the woman states at the start of the 57-second video, which is embedded at the bottom of this post. After the videographer points out that she was born in the United States, the woman goes on to say that "Obama's not in office anymore, you don't have a Muslim in there anymore."

George Takei, best known for playing Hikaru Sulu in the original Star Trek television series, shared the video on his Twitter feed, with the caption: "This video shows the prejudice that Muslims face every day."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Star Trek Actor George Takei and Other Respond to Reston Racist Reston Woman
Posted by: UberTrumpen ()
Date: May 11, 2017 09:04AM

Haha still no one cares about the pathetic hoax-antics of clockboy-TJ muslim woman

Well except fecal-orifice loving queers like the notoriously outspoken pervert George takai. Besides, do you know what the poophameds would do to takai in the public arena? Stone his ghey ass to death.

Re: Star Trek Actor George Takei and Other Respond to Reston Racist Reston Woman
Posted by: Trumptards . ()
Date: May 11, 2017 09:54AM

Video Goes International Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> RESTON, VA — The shocking viral video of a woman
> at a Reston Trader Joe's making bigoted comments

She's a total fucking piece of white trash.

Posted by: I want to lick her in the shittr ()
Date: May 11, 2017 01:12PM

She just spoke her mind, which probably aligns with half of the country right now. We didn't see the discussion that led up to the point of the recording that was shared. Muzzies gonna muzz and haters gonna hate. I just want to lick her pussy and asshole! You got any problem with that? I'm sure you do!

Posted by: hugy ()
Date: May 11, 2017 02:08PM

Burka wearing muzzie women have been acting thug life in the Costcos. All those people cut in line and you can feel the hate oozing through their pores.

Posted by: Bill Lanier ()
Date: May 11, 2017 02:13PM

hugy Wrote:
> Burka wearing muzzie women have been acting thug
> life in the Costcos. All those people cut in line
> and you can feel the hate oozing through their
> pores.

Fucking throw a bow like your clearing the lane. Opps!

Posted by: parade of lawyers ()
Date: May 11, 2017 02:52PM

Lady in the video is going to make a fortune when she sues the guy who edited and posted it.

Posted by: doubting thomas ()
Date: May 11, 2017 05:11PM

parade of lawyers Wrote:
> Lady in the video is going to make a fortune when
> she sues the guy who edited and posted it.

post the story when it happens

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: May 11, 2017 09:55PM

parade of lawyers Wrote:
> Lady in the video is going to make a fortune when
> she sues the guy who edited and posted it.

Public place, no expectation of privacy, fuck yourself.

Posted by: metalhead ()
Date: May 11, 2017 10:09PM

Mike O'Meara Show Fan Wrote:
> parade of lawyers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lady in the video is going to make a fortune
> when
> > she sues the guy who edited and posted it.
>
> Public place, no expectation of privacy, fuck
> yourself.

I'm sure you can't wait for the Islamists to force your pansy @$$ to wear a full birka. Typical nova libtard...

Posted by: basement dwelling nerds ()
Date: May 11, 2017 10:38PM

metalhead Wrote:
> I'm sure you can't wait for the Islamists to force
> your pansy @$$ to wear a full birka. Typical nova
> libtard...

don't worry, when you move out of your parent's house you'll start interacting with the real world and actual people, and things will seem less scary. better times are ahead once you leave the nest.

Posted by: RWETE ()
Date: May 11, 2017 10:57PM

I would never publicly say what she said, but I share similar thoughts and I'm certain many other people do as well. The facts are that Islam is a misogynistic religion that oppresses women. Furthermore a large percentage of Muslims are terrorist sympathizers, if not terrorist supporters or terrorists themselves. The gay Sulu would be shoved off the top of a building or beheaded if he were left to the judgment of Muslims.

Posted by: Gas the dune coons ()
Date: May 11, 2017 11:14PM

Muzzies will soon be slaughtered in the streets.

Posted by: Legal Pug ()
Date: May 12, 2017 05:53AM

Mike O'Meara Show Fan Wrote:
> parade of lawyers Wrote:
> -----
> > Lady in the video is going to make a fortune
> when
> > she sues the guy who edited and posted it.
>
> Public place, no expectation of privacy, fuck
> yourself.

That defense does not work in defamation lawsuits.

Besides, these things rarely go to trial. They will each spend $100K on discovery and depositions, then settle.

Posted by: W. Cronkite ()
Date: May 12, 2017 06:27AM

I'm looking forward to muzzies burning and beheading the moronic cuck libtards that invite their takeover of every Western country.

Posted by: donald jay trump ()
Date: May 12, 2017 01:53PM

It is interesting how fast the muslim population in fairfax has grown. I don't recall seeing nearly as many hijab and burka wearing women in fairfax 5 years ago.

I'm curious what is drawing them here.

Posted by: Mud Slimes ()
Date: May 12, 2017 02:10PM

donald jay trump Wrote:
> It is interesting how fast the muslim population
> in fairfax has grown. I don't recall seeing
> nearly as many hijab and burka wearing women in
> fairfax 5 years ago.
>
> I'm curious what is drawing them here.

Soft targets. It's also a breeding program to infiltrated and repopulate the country with sleeper cells.

Posted by: questions for ya ()
Date: May 12, 2017 02:31PM

I saw the video.

I would be interested to see what happened before "tape started rolling".

Did it seem that the subject of the filming was reacting to an incident that occurred before "tape was rolling"?

Did it seem to anyone that the filmer seemed to be interested in prolonging the incident?

Did it also appear that the filmer was less than kind in her appraisal of, and language towards her filmed subject?

Posted by: LWYME ()
Date: May 12, 2017 07:35PM

RWETE Wrote:
> The facts are that Islam is a misogynistic religion that oppresses women.

So is and does Christianity. They have the same roots.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: May 12, 2017 08:11PM

Legal Pug Wrote:
> Mike O'Meara Show Fan Wrote:
> -----
> > parade of lawyers Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Lady in the video is going to make a fortune
> > when
> > > she sues the guy who edited and posted it.
> >
> > Public place, no expectation of privacy, fuck
> > yourself.
>
>
> That defense does not work in defamation
> lawsuits.
>
> Besides, these things rarely go to trial. They
> will each spend $100K on discovery and
> depositions, then settle.

Hard for someone who couldn't shut her fat whore piehole in a public place to sue for defamation.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: May 12, 2017 08:12PM

its funny how easily people are bull-winkled.

Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: May 13, 2017 01:31PM

Newsflash: There have always been and always will be examples of racists from all ethnic groups.

It is ludicrous to take one instance and blow it out of proportion as if middle aged white ladies all over America are anti-Muslim. Muslim isn't even a race, by the way.
Sulu is a pansy: A geriatric SJW. If we all thought like him the US would cease to exist in no time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2017 01:31PM by phelpsmarc.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.