HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax County is Becoming A Ghetto DC District with all Skyscraper Developments
Posted by: Fairfax County Being Destroyed ()
Date: April 18, 2017 11:20AM

So sick of seeing Fairfax county lands and roads being destroyed by greedy developer who don't get a rats ass about Fairfax county. All they want is the mighty dollar right now!

What's worse is all the county board members who also don't give two shit about Fairfax county.

Either that or the board members are being paid to allow are the high density traffic and over construction!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County is Becoming A Ghetto DC District with all Skyscraper Developments
Posted by: causeican ()
Date: April 18, 2017 12:01PM

For a little perspective, how old are you?

Nothing personal, honest. Just perspective on what you’ve seen.

Re: Fairfax County is Becoming A Ghetto DC District with all Skyscraper Developments
Posted by: OP is the same person ()
Date: April 18, 2017 12:05PM

OP is the same person who cries over the illegals and high cost of living.

His other most recent thread - http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/2533822.html

Posted by: Zika Carrier ()
Date: April 18, 2017 12:53PM

Fairfax turned into Guatemala 30 years ago and this is what pushes you over the edge, high rises?

When you run out of dirt to hold all the beaners, you build shit taller.

Posted by: Developer Overlord ()
Date: April 18, 2017 02:05PM

MUHAHAHAHAH

Your demonstrated apathy for not showing up at Zoning Comission meetings means my plans to build more DELECTABLE CONDOS are not being thwarted. Plus your peers continue to put Sharon Bulova (my BFF) into office again and again.

My money will always overcome your lack of organization.

MUHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!

Posted by: Grids ()
Date: April 18, 2017 02:07PM

Zika Carrier Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fairfax turned into Guatemala 30 years ago and
> this is what pushes you over the edge, high
> rises?
>
> When you run out of dirt to hold all the beaners,
> you build shit taller.

Mean while property value drop as traffic turns in to gridlock.

Posted by: Alphabet Agency #6 Trillion ()
Date: April 18, 2017 02:08PM

I can finally get out of this area and live in peace within the next 4 years. I can't fucking wait! I'll laugh my ass off from a distance as this whole area experiences white flight and completely collapses. Then the rich indians and sand niggers will have to fend off the niggers and spics but alas, they are too fucking stupid and pussy to own guns or have any muscle mass. Thus, the niggers and spics will kill off the rich sand niggers and indians and then we whites will come back and murder the rest of the subhumans to reclaim fairfax as the white paradise it once was.

Posted by: Fantom.Shitter ()
Date: April 18, 2017 03:19PM

Skyscrapers? Muffakah's tawkin' bout skyscrapers? I guess he ain't been around Manhattan way...

Posted by: Joke Insurance ()
Date: April 18, 2017 06:12PM

Maybe he's crying about Tysons and Merrifield, lol.

Posted by: hkvkH ()
Date: April 18, 2017 07:32PM

Developer Overlord Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MUHAHAHAHAH
>
> Your demonstrated apathy for not showing up at
> Zoning Comission meetings means my plans to build
> more DELECTABLE CONDOS are not being thwarted.
> Plus your peers continue to put Sharon Bulova (my
> BFF) into office again and again.
>
> My money will always overcome your lack of
> organization.
>
> MUHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!

So true. bitches.

Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: April 19, 2017 05:24PM

It's nothing new

Fairfax County has been growing massively since they built the Pentagon

Look at the historical air photos.

In 1945, Fairfax County had <25 thousand people.

There are tons of old high rises and garden style condos.

I drove a friend home the other day. He lives on American Drive in Annandale. I had never driven the full length of Americana Drive before.

Holy s&it. There must be >50 thousand people crammed into condos, apartments and town houses along that route. And no parking lots. Everyone parks on either side of Americana Drive. There's a huge wall on one side because the Beltway is on the other side of the wall. And these were all built in the 1960's-1970's Probably started planning it the day the Beltway was dreamed up in the 1950's.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.