HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My beautiful 8.5 inch dick with coke can girth and mushroom tip is currently dripping with love juice! Pic inside!
Posted by: Nickthedick ()
Date: March 19, 2017 03:39PM

Sorry cuck fags, you can't see my huge 8.5 inches with coke can girth! What the hell is wrong with you?

i just reverse cowgirled the fuck out of a tight Puerto Rican mommy from Taco Bell! Juicy ass and dark silver dollar nipples! I just wanted a burrito but saw nick the dicks bulge and decided she needed one too. I had her cumming all night in the most athletic fuck I've attempted to date. I have a special move called the banana boat that I only do with thick Latino women.

I understand that there is some jealousy in regards to my huge 8.5 inches with coke can girth and mushroom tip. I get it but please accept that my huge cock not only helps your girl but also helps you to accept you are less of a man and should just stop trying to please your woman once my love pump has entered her. Ian the new prototype. An alpha with the dick to back it up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My beautiful 8.5 inch dick with coke can girth and mushroom tip is currently dripping with love juice! Pic inside!
Date: March 19, 2017 03:59PM

If you manage to get passed your jealousy, chow on this:
i just reverse buttsniffed the fuck out of a flabby fat fairfax granpappy! Wrinkly ass and rosy pink nips! I just was lookin for a meatless sausage but he winked at me and it was all over.
Don't blame me, blame my libido

Re: My beautiful 8.5 inch dick with coke can girth and mushroom tip is currently dripping with love juice! Pic inside!
Posted by: I am really WSH LAX ()
Date: March 19, 2017 04:19PM

...just dreaming up another awesome character BRONERS!

Date: March 19, 2017 05:39PM

Just imagine how nervous your girl was with nick the dick. She had already gone too far. She gave in and was now doing her best to blow me, resigning to the fact there is no turning back. This massive 8.5 inches with coke can girth would soon be entering her. As she mustered up the courage, she got on all fours, offering her ass and tight little love hole to nick the dick. As my mushroom tip entered her flaps she knew she was in over her head. Her cuck husband was barely 4 inches and hot dog thin. I quickly thrust in, she lets out a gasp. I'm reaching untouched territory. Immediately she begins to cream all over my dick. Fighting to accept each thrust she begins to cum. She begs for my load but I am far from finished.

Posted by: WSH LAX Hair Pi ()
Date: March 19, 2017 05:41PM

Great Story Miz!

Date: March 19, 2017 07:19PM

Just imagine how nervous your grandfather is after I walk into his nursing home room and start to undress. He nervously goes for his nurse assistant bracelet, but Nick ain't having that. I slowly slip out of my pants and begin to bend you peepaa over. He reluctantly spreads those old saggy cheeks. I plunge in. He loved it, Nick loved it too.

Posted by: Freq ()
Date: March 19, 2017 09:29PM

Sorry but "Puerto Rican" and "athletic" are two words that don't belong in the same story.

Date: March 20, 2017 06:01AM

You all have a lot of gay fantasies. No wonder your ladies love nick the dick. Do you even like pussy bro?

I love it when your girl blushes as I stick my big 8.5 inches with coke can girth in her and a huge queff pussy fart comes out. I just fill her up so much, she has never had that happen before.

Posted by: DanGolfy ()
Date: March 30, 2020 03:25AM

Reading your comments, it seems that you have serious problems with the dick and with all the actions associated with it. I think that the fact that you have so many dirty thoughts means that you have a high libido and many men here are really jealous of it, that is why there is so much negative feedback. But most probably they simply want you to be like you, but now many people have problems with erection because of an unhealthy lifestyle, so they take kamagra oral esterreichischeapotheke.com it helps to get the erection.

Posted by: Andrew Gillum ()
Date: March 30, 2020 04:49AM

I know I promised my democrat handlers I was getting better, but I couldn’t resist.

My wife/beard is a pig and I like meth and cock!

Love,
Andrew Gillum

Posted by: Nickthebump ()
Date: October 04, 2022 05:38PM

Word on the street, he’s back at wegmans. Take warning

Posted by: Much too big if true. ()
Date: October 04, 2022 06:05PM

Much too big if true.

Posted by: Ynot ()
Date: October 08, 2022 01:44PM

Bet that storage girl would cum on such a cock

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.