HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
PROVIDER FROM FAIRFAX COUNTY
Posted by: GIGI ()
Date: October 01, 2009 08:20PM

FLOR CAMARGO is the name of the provider who works for Fairfax County and was arrested last week for mortgage fraud or something like that she's been charged 4 times and I am not sure if she is still working for the county, is a shame because she makes good money but still wants more and looks for the easy way to defraud I hope people realizes she is not worth it and take their kids from her daycare.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PROVIDER FROM FAIRFAX COUNTY
Posted by: American Peso ()
Date: October 01, 2009 09:16PM

GIGI Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FLOR CAMARGO is the name of the provider who works
> for Fairfax County and was arrested last week for
> mortgage fraud or something like that she's been
> charged 4 times and I am not sure if she is still
> working for the county, is a shame because she
> makes good money but still wants more and looks
> for the easy way to defraud I hope people realizes
> she is not worth it and take their kids from her
> daycare.

Damn, she just got in the country, one quick study on how to get rich in America.

They came here to make a better life for their families
Posted by: RestonLass ()
Date: October 02, 2009 06:29AM

It could have been a nice little windfall if they cut and run while they were ahead.

This is just one county in one state in the US - you know this is not an isolated incident.

http://www.mortgagefraud.org/journal/2009/9/24/fairfax-va-police-and-fbi-arrest-21-people-in-100-million-mo.html

Posted by: wrong ()
Date: October 02, 2009 07:26AM

WRONG,she is been in the country maybe more than you and me,because of the name does not mean she is illegal.

Posted by: RestonLass ()
Date: October 02, 2009 09:42AM

If she is not a citizen, she can be deported - one of the few good things about our immigration laws - you can retain immigrant status as long as you want, but slip up and "yer outta here."

Posted by: michael ()
Date: May 23, 2010 09:24PM

In response to Gigi, I personally know Flor and she is a great and very responsible provider to the County of Fairfax, Va ! She did not commit any fraud and was wrongfully charged by police. The police did not do a thorough job and check out all details. For the record, she WAS NOT found guilty. The case was nolle prosequi, meaning they could not continue with the case against her because of lack of sufficient evidence. They had no case to begin with. She is an excellent provider and is a very loving person. Both at her job and publicly and could never commit any crime! Do research before making comments about anyone in the future.

Posted by: Michael ()
Date: May 23, 2010 09:58PM

In response to Gigi, YES, FLOR CAMARGO is still working for the County of Fairfax, Va. As a professionally licensed provider for the care of children in her home. And guess what, she still does an excellent job at it. Really Gigi, you should get to know someone, have strong confidence in someone before ever talking bad about that person. By the way no parent has ever taken their child out of her daycare. She is still going strong. She also as someone else said falsely without knowing her personally, IS NOT a greedy person. Just a very hard working person. She , in her life, has never commited a crime and never will. So wake up Gigi and GET A LIFE!

Date: May 23, 2010 10:11PM

The REAL criminal in that case is GROVER ROJAS who fled to Bolivia,
he was the head of the criminal organization who committed all that fraud. Bolivia does not want to he'll the US and extradite him. He has gone into hiding like a scared animal. A rich scared animal who used people. The other real criminal was/is the banks who allowed these(stated income) loans. Any body could walk in and say they made such and such and get a mansion. Who knew banks were /are soooo stupid. Anyway this Grover Rojas was fraudulently changing incomes on loan papers because he was a builder, and acted as a realtor and such to fool gulible individuals who confided in him, mostly latinos.

Posted by: oh michael, ()
Date: May 24, 2010 09:01AM

just because she is a daycare provider and is licensed by Faifax County doesnt mean that she works for Fairfax County.

Posted by: Licensing ()
Date: May 24, 2010 03:18PM

Um, ALL daycare providers have to be licensed by Fairfax County. It doesn't somehow make them an employee of the county.

Posted by: MICHAEL(IN RESPONSE TO OH MICHAEL, AND LICENSING ()
Date: May 24, 2010 10:48PM

I STAND CORRECTED. FLOR CAMARGO IS A PROFESSIONALLY LICENSED DAYCARE PROVIDER IN THE COUNTY OF FAIRFAX,VA, FOR CHILDREN. SHE IS NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF FAIRFAX COUNTY, BUT, RATHER WORKS WITH FAIRFAX COUNTY AND PARENTS IN SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR THE COUNTY. PLEASE CORRECT ME, IF WRONG.I BELIEVE I UNDERSTOOD CORRECTLY.

Date: May 24, 2010 11:36PM

Who is GIGI anyway?

Posted by: GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT ()
Date: May 25, 2010 03:48AM

The court record speaks for itself. Leave her alone.

http://epwsgdp1.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/caseSearch.do

Posted by: get facts straight ()
Date: May 25, 2010 03:52AM

NOTE THE FINAL DISPOSITION

Case Number:
GC09243167-00
File Date:
09/25/2009
Complainant:
MORRIS, C T
Locality:
COMMONWEALTH OF VA
Defendant:
CAMARGO, FLOR DE MARIA
Defendant Status:
Bail
Defense Attorney:
PIKRALLIDAS, DEMETRIOS C
Address:
ANNANDALE VA 22003 2544
Sex:
Female
Race:
White Caucasian(Non-Hispanic)

DOB:
12/29/****
AKA1:
AKA2:
Charge:
FALSE STMT TO OBT CREDIT >$200
Code Section:
18.2-186
Case Type:
Felony
Class:
O
Amended Charge:
Amended Code:
Amended Case Type:

Offense Date:
11/05/2004
Arrest Date:
09/24/2009
Hearings
Number Date Time Result Hearing Type Courtroom Plea Min Continuance Code
01 09/25/2009 08:30 AM Continued Arraignment 519 Other
02 09/28/2009 08:45 AM Continued Bond 2G 942 Other
03 11/23/2009 02:00 PM Continued Preliminary 2K 223 Agreement
04 01/25/2010 02:00 PM Continued Preliminary 2H 942 Agreement
05 03/15/2010 02:00 PM Finalized Preliminary 2K 223
Final Disposition:
Nolle Prosequi

Sentence:
00Months 000Days
Sentence Suspension Time:
00Months 000Days
Operator License Suspension Time:
00Years 00Months 000Days
Fine:

Cost:
Fine/Costs Due:
Fine/Costs Paid:
Fine/Costs Paid Date:
Probation Type:
Probation Time:
00Years 00Months 000Days
Probation Starts:

Posted by: How did these plead out ()
Date: May 25, 2010 10:54AM

She did have a DWI and a few other offenses, though.

CAMARGO","FLOR","D","042"," 7401","HAMILTON ","ST","ANNANDALE","VA","11/17/2004","IMPROPER LANE CHANGE"

"CAMARGO","FLOR","D","044"," 7401","HAMILTON ","ST","ANNANDALE","VA","08/26/2006","DWI-ALCOHOL"
"
"CAMARGO","FLOR DE MARI"," ","041","","NO ADDRESS RECORDED "," "," "," ","04/23/2003","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN"

"CAMARGO","FLOR DE MARI"," ","041"," ","NO ADDRESS RECORDED "," "," "," ","12/08/2003","50-54MPH/30MPH ZONE"

Posted by: MICHAEL ()
Date: May 25, 2010 06:26PM

Note: regarding how did these plead out:
She was not charged with any of these while working.
No one is perfect.
Let's see if you did all she does in her work, if you would not be stressed out also? She remains one of the best, if not the best provider in all of Northern Va !

Date: May 25, 2010 06:30PM

Now everyone ! Stop all your bitchin. Leave her alone. Stop being soooo jealous.
and, yes, the record DOES SPEAK FOR ITSELF, Do you understand nolle prosequi?
It means the Prosecutor and court did not have sufficient evidence to continue the case, in effect not guilty. GET REAL and learn.She was falsely charged.She was wrongly charged.

Posted by: Previous Client ()
Date: July 20, 2010 04:07PM

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS!!
It is really funny how people like GIGI can actually make conjecture and pretty much say all what they want just by reading a name... gotta love America, right?! My daughter had gone to her facily since 3 months age and have NEVER had any problem and works really hard at being compliant with Fairfax guidelines as well as being kind and nurturing to the kids... More than I can say for other Daycare facilities run by other people/companies which I researched before chosing hers. We have all heard the horror stories or lived them.
As for these charges... she was charged 4 times not because she has done it 4 times people, is just to the amount she was alledgely accused to applied for. In any case, she was proved to have been a victim of the scammer GROVER ROJAS who didn't even care his own mother and sister were also implicated and thrown in jail(probably still are) while while he was evading prosecutuion in Bolivia. Also, has anyone heard about INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY??? Let me remind you, it is one of the fundamentals of the American Trial System and although the Constitution of the United States does not cite it explicitly, presumption of innocence is widely held to follow from the 5th, 6th, and 14th amendments (read up people!!).
Not only that, she was proven INNOCENT so, all the crap you can say about her and your preconcieved notions of her character without knowing her is just rants of an grumpy person with waaaaaaaay too much time on their hands... Get a job and apply your so-called intelligent to do something productive. While you at it... GET A LIFE GIGI!!

Posted by: Jazmin ()
Date: January 31, 2013 10:12AM

It is so sad when somebody that 1)does not know the case details 2) does not know the person well, talks about a person like is a criminal. Like Michael, (who I do not know) I also known FLOR for many years as she was my daycare provider. She was an excellent person hard worker and lovable, some qualities you probably don't have to be spending time talking about a person you don't know. She was charge incorrectly by the police. The real criminal fled to Bolivia, and I do know why she was charge at FIRST by the police but I don't feel like telling you all the details. The one thing I can tell you is that once they found out all the details about the real criminal they realized she was just a victim of this criminal. Hope you learn that next time you don't send accussations to a person that you don't know and about a case you don't know, because this person if she wants can send you to court.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 31, 2013 01:19PM

Flor Carmargo?

That is not an American name.

What is this person doing in my country?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.