HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sometimes having a coke can 8.5 inch mushroom head dick is a curse. Like on st Patrick's day
Posted by: Nickthedick ()
Date: March 17, 2017 12:00PM

I know it seems odd to complain about a huge 8.5 inch dick but sometimes I just want to be on the down low. Seems the word has gotten out that nick the dick is back in town. So per my usual Friday routine, I head down to my local hole in the wall for a double whisky and catch up on some correspondence with the management team running my trust. It's been a good quarter so I just wanted to kick back for a few hours.

Well sure as shit, a past customer rolls in covered in green glitter and wreaking of rail whisky and menthols. Big natural tits and an ass you could set a drink on if only possible. She slides right in and immediately starts grabbing for my big 8.5 inches. Now I got half mast as soon as she rolled in but I knew soon enough I was going to be pitching tent in my track suit. I know the bartender well and he knows when nick the dick says it's time for the check that someone is about to get fucked. So he slips me the keys to the handicap shitter in the back and I proceed to rub her thigh to let her know it's go time.

So we get back there and can hardly get the key out cause she is already lip locked on my junk. So I hoist her out of her wheelchair, flip her over the toilet and go right in her ass. She is screaming "make me walk!" I'm like what the fuck, and I did my old move where I lift her up with my dick in her ass and have her dance like a marionette. She loves it and I feel good about helping her out with the whole cripple thing. After about ten minutes I pull out and she collapsed into a pile of drunken flesh on the floor. Just as I shoot my load, she clamped on and sucked me dry and cried saying I am a gift from the heavens.

So I'm going to go finish my drink now. You cucks enjoy your green beer. If your girl rolled out in an access van this morning you might have just met nick the dick! Tread lightly!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sometimes having a coke can 8.5 inch mushroom head dick is a curse. Like on st Patrick's day
Posted by: hello miz ()
Date: March 17, 2017 12:30PM

Man Moreno, Your shit is getting more lame by the day...OK, Everybody loves your stories Your friends Ronnie, Steven, Kyle P. Steamshovel, Duncan Rail, Mouth, Brendt, Brandon, Skyscraper, Paco, Pablo, Cindy, Candy, and Uncle Pascal do.

Re: Sometimes having a coke can 8.5 inch mushroom head dick is a curse. Like on st Patrick's day
Posted by: Stfu17 ()
Date: March 17, 2017 12:37PM

I go to mcdonalds and get a Big Mac...this guy's dick is actually smaller than a tic tac! Boom!

Posted by: Nickthedick ()
Date: March 17, 2017 12:49PM

Stfu17 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I go to mcdonalds and get a Big Mac...this guy's
> dick is actually smaller than a tic tac! Boom!

WTF is this? Are you ESL or something? Big Macs? Tic tacs? I'm the new prototype! An alpha for the modern woman with the dick to back it up!

Nick the dick is back in town! Everyone thinks it's a big goddamned joke until they're trying to get trump care insurance for their wife and you have to cup your balls and write down PROLAPSED ANUS under pre existing conditions! Looks like another Kia lease for you son, ass gaps ain't cheap!

Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: March 17, 2017 01:04PM

Nickthedick Wrote:
> Looks like
> another Kia lease

You better pay off your lawyers before you even think about leasing another Kia.
Attachments:
kia moreno.jpg
moreno kia.jpg

Posted by: GOZAR ()
Date: March 17, 2017 01:56PM

"I lift her up with my dick in her ass and have her dance like a marionette"

This made chuckle...........

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: March 17, 2017 02:03PM

GOZAR Wrote:
> "I lift her up with my dick in her ass and have
> her dance like a marionette"
>
> This made chuckle...........

I did laugh at that part, too.

But, who the fuck leases a KIA?

Posted by: Miz is your man ()
Date: March 17, 2017 02:07PM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> But, who the fuck leases a KIA?

The parents of William Robert Moreno, that's who. Moreno is the OP of this thread, suffers from ED, and is reportedly a 2-incher.

Posted by: Mizthedickless ()
Date: March 17, 2017 03:14PM

My little vienna sausage is a whopping 2.25 inches of flaccid lifeless beta uselessness.

Posted by: xy9Mb ()
Date: March 17, 2017 06:38PM

Nickthedick Wrote:
> I know it seems odd to complain about a huge 8.5
> inch dick but sometimes I just want to be on the
> down low
. Seems the word has gotten out that nick

I hear there are tons down low dudes in DC. Maybe you should visit.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.