HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Colbert mocks Conway by replacing show's cameras with microwaves
Date: March 14, 2017 09:50PM

Colbert mocks Conway by replacing show's cameras with microwaves
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/323827-colbert-mocks-conway-by-replacing-shows-cameras-with-microwaves

Stephen Reaches Out To President Obama Via Microwave
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94dBs0qUiqU [video]

"Late Show" host Stephen Colbert poked fun at Kellyanne Conway Monday night, after the White House counselor suggested that "microwaves that turn into cameras" could have been used to spy on Donald Trump's presidential campaign.

"It's true, it's true, microwaves that turn into cameras. How do you think we film this show? Jim, show them camera three," Colbert said as the camera panned to a microwave on a tripod.

Colbert also retrieved a Hot Pocket from the microwave and spoke to former President Obama through the microwave.

“President Obama,” he whispered. “I miss you.”

Colbert also joked about Conway's surveillance claims, hitting her for saying she wasn't "Inspector Gadget" in an interview.
"Okay, Inspector Gadget had all sorts of tools at his disposal, gadget skates, gadget 'copter," Colbert said, referencing the cartoon detective. "Kellyanne Conway has only one move: 'go, go alternative facts.' "

Conway suggested in a new interview, without providing evidence, that the Trump campaign may have been monitored in "any number of ways."

“What I can say is there are many ways to surveil each other,” Conway told the Bergen County Record in New Jersey. “You can surveil someone through their phones, certainly through their television sets.”

Conway added that there are “microwaves that turn into cameras” during a discussion of surveillance methods.

The discussion comes more than a week after Trump said without evidence that Obama ordered surveillance of Trump Tower during the presidential race.

real example of Colbert the globalist hollywood libtard puppet trying to invert reality!

theres a war on for your mind http://infowars.com

i already got my guns cleaned unjammed and loaded for the coming civil war! those battlefields will become blood baths again in this digital civil war 2.0 dsl style not dial up nig nogs!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colbert mocks Conway by replacing show's cameras with microwaves
Posted by: Gayvid Blimmo ()
Date: March 15, 2017 09:20AM

Kellyanne Conway looks like a Barbie doll that somebody put in the microwave.

Re: Colbert mocks Conway by replacing show's cameras with microwaves
Posted by: PtNbh ()
Date: March 15, 2017 09:31AM

Yeah, she is dumb as a bag of rocks but I'd give her analingus!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.