HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
McDonnell's Alternate Reality
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: September 26, 2009 09:19AM

Ripped from today's Washington Post editorial..if you think VA is going to get new road construction without tax increases you live in the alternate universe called the Republican Party...

ROBERT F. McDONNELL, the Republican nominee for governor of Virginia, takes every opportunity to tout his 20-page, single-spaced transportation plan. But a close reading of the plan yields only disappointment

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/25/AR2009092502608.html

Registered Voter...a Big talking coward..big man on FFXU...little man in life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: McDonnell's Alternate Reality
Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: September 26, 2009 10:49AM

So Vince, aren't you glad Obama closed GITMO like he said he was gonna?

Date: September 26, 2009 04:19PM

tomahawk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So Vince, aren't you glad Obama closed GITMO like
> he said he was gonna?

It's on the way toward closure...dont sweat it!

Posted by: James ()
Date: September 26, 2009 06:13PM

The last thing we need is more tolls roads in NoVa.

WTF is McDonnell thinking?

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: September 26, 2009 07:15PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> tomahawk Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So Vince, aren't you glad Obama closed GITMO
> like
> > he said he was gonna?
>
>
> It's on the way toward closure...dont sweat it!

He let Gays in military, too.

oops, no, he didn't get that done yet either.

Date: September 26, 2009 09:31PM

Anybody who thinks that McDonnell can sell all of the state's ABC stores for $500 million and then use only that money to expand I-66 and I-95 is smoking crack.

First, if they try to privatize liquor stores in VA, you know damn well there will be groups out there trying to haggle the price down to be competitive with the private sector. Second, $500 million, even if you could get it from the sell of the ABC stores, won't buy shit in the way of road expansion. Third, why don't we wait to see how the hot lanes work on 495 before we start building more toll roads.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: Laney ()
Date: September 26, 2009 09:32PM

Attachments:
mcdonald.jpg

Date: September 27, 2009 12:07AM

Hey Vince, aren't you glad Obama released those photos and prosecuted all the people who committed torture like he said he would?

Date: September 27, 2009 01:32AM

tomahawk Wrote:
> Hey Vince, aren't you glad Obama released those
> photos and prosecuted all the people who committed
> torture like he said he would?

First of all Obama never said he would prosecute anyone associated with torture. He said he wuld stop it...and he did.

If you are under the impression that I am 100% happy with everything Obama has done...you are wrong. If the republican party nominates an individual who will respect a women's right to choice....pull out combabt forces out of 95% of the countries they are in now...provide a single payer healthcare system...respect the difference between religion and science...I will seriously consider voting for that person. What's the odds of that.....nill.

Date: September 27, 2009 11:43AM

Hey Vince, aren't you glad Obama didn't follow idiot Bush's lead and give lots of bailout money to big corporations like GM?

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: September 27, 2009 01:34PM

Sounds like the Health Insurance reform plan being pushed by the Democrats in Congress...

Much of the plan relies on wildly optimistic assumptions, brazen exaggerations, gauzy projections and far-off scenarios: budget surpluses and revenue growth that may not materialize; interstate tolls that the federal government may not approve; royalties from offshore oil and gas wells that may not be drilled; borrowing that the state may not be able to afford anytime soon. Lump all that in a file called "Don't Hold Your Breath."

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Date: September 27, 2009 02:05PM

Ripped from today's Washington Post. An actual plan for providing improvements, as well as some plans for funding them... The reality of the McDonnell plans and the fact that Deeds has yet to commit to anything OTHER than spending money...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/24/AR2009092402819.html

On July 21, I stood on a parking deck overlooking Interstate 66 in Arlington and outlined my 19-page plan. It consists of 12 separate funding mechanisms that will get long-needed projects underway and provide $1.4 billion annually in new revenue for transportation. We will widen I-66 inside and outside the Beltway, get HOT lanes built on Interstates 95 and 395 and expand Metro to Dulles International Airport. And we will pass legislation to keep a portion of sales tax revenue from Northern Virginia in Northern Virginia for transportation. This region sends a lot to Richmond. It doesn't get enough back.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2009 02:05PM by Registered Voter.

Date: September 27, 2009 02:21PM

Is McDonnell on crack?

Date: September 27, 2009 02:28PM

Laney Wrote:
> Is McDonnell on crack?

Since it is likely he isn't, it is more likely you are.

Date: September 27, 2009 02:36PM

McDonnell 10 point lead virtually gone now and dropping fast.

Republican Bob McDonnell and Democrat Creigh Deeds are virtually tied in the race for governor of Virginia, according to a new poll from Daily Kos/Research2000 (June 15-17, 600 LV, MoE +/- 4%).

Date: September 27, 2009 02:38PM

Tax fight erupts in Va. governor's race
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/sep/27/tax-fight-erupts-in-va-governors-race/?feat=home_headlines&page=2

the editorial board characterized the candidate's statement as meaning Mr. Deeds "unequivocally committed himself to support higher taxes to rescue the state's sclerotic road system."

The approach has been criticized in light of the state's economic woes.

Former Gov. L. Douglas Wilder, a popular Democrat in the state, has rejected White House pressure to endorse Mr. Deeds, citing the candidate's willingness to raise taxes as the overwhelming reason.

"That doesn't show leadership and responsibility to me," said Mr. Wilder, who is not endorsing either candidate.

Deed's can't even get an endorsement from Wilder - that tells you something about how he is viewed by the voters that you would expect to vote for him. If they are that apathetic about it, that will probably tell the tale. Esepcially in a year when there is no "Obama" to pull them to the polls.

EDIT: LOL DailyKOS.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2009 02:39PM by Registered Voter.

Date: September 27, 2009 04:08PM

Anyone who believes McDonnell's plan not to raise taxes to widen 66 lives in an alternate universe. The voters of VA are smart enough to see through his lies. The republican cultural warrior candidates are going to loose thanks to Northern VA voters. Then we can tell the rest of the state to go fuck themselves....without birth control.

Posted by: Lopter9 ()
Date: September 27, 2009 04:38PM

McDonnell is "Republicans as usual." McDonnell wants to spend, spend, spend and then put the burden on the Virginia taxpayer! Enough!

Date: September 27, 2009 07:26PM

Lopter9 Wrote:
> Deeds is "Democrats as usual." Deeds
> wants to spend, spend, spend and then put the
> burden on the Virginia taxpayer! Enough!

There, I fixed it for you - you forgot who the party of tax and spend is. Or in this case, spend and spend and spend and spend and spend...

Date: September 27, 2009 07:45PM

You know, Vince, since Obama kept his promise and all the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan have come home and the PATRIOT ACT has been repealed I'm going to vote Democrat now! Yay!

Date: September 27, 2009 09:04PM

tomahawk Wrote:
> You know, Vince, since Obama kept his promise and
> all the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan have come
> home and the PATRIOT ACT has been repealed I'm
> going to vote Democrat now! Yay!

Fine with me!

Posted by: Mr Captcha ()
Date: September 27, 2009 10:25PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Anyone who believes McDonnell's plan not to raise
> taxes to widen 66 lives in an alternate universe.

This I agree with. There's no way we can take care of all of our transportation needs without raising taxes somewhere.

> The voters of VA are smart enough to see through
> his lies. The republican cultural warrior
> candidates are going to loose thanks to Northern
> VA voters.

This I disagree with. There's still a ton of voters outside of NoVA and HR that won't vote for someone who isn't in favor of lowering taxes, let alone mentions raising them.

> Then we can tell the rest of the state
> to go fuck themselves....without birth control.

Whether McDonnell or Deeds wins, it won't really matter. The legislature will still have enough good old boys in it to block our needs, and they control the budget. Sure the Governor can veto the bill, but at some point he'll have to compromise. No matter which one wins, you can bet we'll be sold down the river yet again. Until NoVA and Hampton Roads has enough people to make up 50% of the legislature, there's not much we can do.

Posted by: Lopter10 ()
Date: September 27, 2009 11:11PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> Lopter9 Wrote:
> -----
> > Deeds is "Democrats as usual." Deeds
> > wants to spend, spend, spend and then put the
> > burden on the Virginia taxpayer! Enough!
>
> There, I fixed it for you - you forgot who the
> party of tax and spend is. Or in this case, spend
> and spend and spend and spend and spend...

You fucked it up. It was correct to start. It's ok, your Republican and probably don't know better. Allow me to show you FACTS.
Attachments:
debt.jpg

Posted by: Lopter11 ()
Date: September 27, 2009 11:17PM

Better image
Attachments:
Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

Date: September 28, 2009 12:37AM

Actually this is the correct chart.

Attachments:
image010.jpg

Posted by: Lopter12 ()
Date: September 28, 2009 01:26AM

Now I think Registered Voter is on drugs. I hope you didn't spend hours putting that chart together.

Date: September 28, 2009 02:08AM

Hey Vince, what happened to all the antiwar protesters after Obama got elected? Did he stop the wars? Or was that all just BS liberals who are okay with killing foreigners as long as their man is in charge?

Date: September 28, 2009 02:51AM

Lopter12 Wrote:
> Now I think Registered Voter is on drugs. I hope
> you didn't spend hours putting that chart
> together.

Nope - it's a good chart though. Remember, Presidents only sign the laws passed by Congress. It is much more accurate to show the whole group then it is just the Presidents. Bill Clinton would not have had the major reduction in spending if not for the Republican Revolution when Gingrich was Speaker. It's just unfortunate that when Bush got in they decided to go hog wild and spend money like drunken sailors - although 9/11 had a lot to do with that.

Date: September 28, 2009 07:10AM

tomahawk Wrote:
> Hey Vince, what happened to all the antiwar
> protesters after Obama got elected? Did he stop
> the wars? Or was that all just BS liberals who are
> okay with killing foreigners as long as their man
> is in charge?

It's alive and on life support...it never was much a movement. The democratic party continues to be the major force to try and bring it to an end..and the republikan party the major force for 100 years of war. Dont you read the newspapers..watch any news programs other then on Fox "news"?

Date: September 28, 2009 07:11AM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> Lopter12 Wrote:
> -----
> > Now I think Registered Voter is on drugs. I
> hope
> > you didn't spend hours putting that chart
> > together.
>
>
> Nope - it's a good chart though. Remember,
> Presidents only sign the laws passed by Congress.
> It is much more accurate to show the whole group
> then it is just the Presidents. Bill Clinton would
> not have had the major reduction in spending if
> not for the Republican Revolution when Gingrich
> was Speaker. It's just unfortunate that when Bush
> got in they decided to go hog wild and spend money
> like drunken sailors - although 9/11 had a lot to
> do with that.

What you forget is the power the president has to veto bills..to threaten to veto bills unless he/she gets what he/she wants. This is not an insignificant power..equal to any held by Congress.

P.s. How many spending bills to Bush veto? How many did he threaten to veto unless his spending priorities were added?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2009 07:12AM by Vince(1).

Posted by: So many idiots.... ()
Date: September 28, 2009 09:53AM

OK, so with the charts above, where is the representation for that POS Obama? You all do realize he has spent more in his 8 months in office than Bush spent in the entire 8 years of his presidency.

Never fails to amaze me how people use "charts" and "graphs" to prove thier point, but they do it with the omission of any factual evidence that they may be wrong.

Grow the fuck up, do somthing about our country, or SHUT THE FUCK UP. As a Marine, I fought hard for this country. What the fuck have YOU dont to make this great country any better?

No, whining like a little bitch doesn't count.

Posted by: Jeff ()
Date: September 28, 2009 09:55AM

Wow, Vince is a fucking moron.

Posted by: So many idiots ()
Date: September 28, 2009 10:06AM

See, I can do it too...
Attachments:
wapoobamabudget1.jpg

Posted by: Lopter13 ()
Date: September 28, 2009 10:37AM

So many idiots.... Wrote:

> Grow the fuck up, do somthing about our country,
> or SHUT THE FUCK UP. As a Marine, I fought hard
> for this country. What the fuck have YOU dont to
> make this great country any better?
>
> No, whining like a little bitch doesn't count.

I appreciate your service.

As for myself, I have also worked for the military, 12 years helping local governments with accounting systems, 5 years support staff for the White House, 5 years with Veteran Affairs(The VA), two years at DOJ and State Department, and 2 years with major CA police departments. (Some of the years are concurrent)

I have seen government waste and also what is done right. Most Republicans, not all, are out to line their pockets and the companies they work for. It is shameful.

Date: September 28, 2009 10:41AM

Lopter13 Wrote:
> I have seen government waste and also what is done
> right. Most Politicians, not all, are out to line
> their pockets and the companies they work for. It
> is shameful.

There, I fixed it for you.

We can make a list from both sides of the aisle - I am sure you would be surprised how it falls. Your comment is ignorant Lopter.

Posted by: Bobbie McDonnell is a FAILURE ()
Date: September 28, 2009 02:55PM

Registered Voter Mis-Represented:
> I have seen government waste and also what is done
> right. Most persons who follow the advice of clergy
> and religion as a basis of political justification are
> batshitcrazy and only care about lining their pockets
> and molesting boys. It is shameful.

There. Fixed it for you.

Date: September 28, 2009 06:16PM

Bobbie McDonnell is a FAILURE Wrote:
> Registered Voter Mis-Represented:
> -----
> > I have seen government waste and also what is
> done
> > right. Most persons who follow the advice of
> clergy
> > and religion as a basis of political
> justification are
> > batshitcrazy and only care about lining their
> pockets
> > and molesting boys. It is shameful.
>
> There. Fixed it for you.

Well, good of you to point out that you misrepresented me.

So you also believe the folks that founded our country were batshitcrazy then since they formed this country by following the beliefs of their various religions and used them as a basis for their political justifications. All you have to do is read many of the Federalist papers and various writings from the time to understand that. Hard to believe everyone was so misguided back then - perhaps you are correct and we should just disband the entire country since it has been based on a totally misguided belief system.

Well, if you send the petition around I will sign it - you've convinced me.

Posted by: Zeke the Pig Farmer ()
Date: September 28, 2009 09:07PM

I heard he wants to appoint Grimace as Treasurer and the Hamburgler as comptroller.

...Food, Folks and Fun...

Posted by: Sgt. Bilko ()
Date: September 28, 2009 09:30PM

> OK, so with the charts above, where is the
> representation for that POS Obama? You all do
> realize he has spent more in his 8 months in
> office than Bush spent in the entire 8 years of
> his presidency.
>
> Never fails to amaze me how people use "charts"
> and "graphs" to prove thier point, but they do it
> with the omission of any factual evidence that
> they may be wrong.
>
> Grow the fuck up, do somthing about our country,
> or SHUT THE FUCK UP. As a Marine, I fought hard
> for this country. What the fuck have YOU dont to
> make this great country any better?
>
> No, whining like a little bitch doesn't count.

Hey, GI Joe, you got more balls than I'll ever have. I'll definitely give you that. But you gotta stop thinking that because you signed up for some meaningless quagmire of a war that anybody who hasn't been in the service and happens to disagree with you isn't qualified to speak out about their country. What have I done for my country? I slave away at a low-paying, dead-end, shit job that nobody else wants to do. Me and people like myself help keep the rich richer and the great capitalist machine chugging along, so the Crime Minister can keep sending guys like you to some god-forsaken place to fight some cluster-fuck of a war. Now, THAT is civil service.

Mexican day-laborers, short-order cooks, maids, landscapers, gas station attendants--these are the true philanthropists. They work hard for little or no reward so you can live comfortably in some mostly white upper-middle class neighborhood.

Voltaire, or somebody, said--"the existence of an upper-class depends upon a preponderance of the poor."

Date: September 28, 2009 10:04PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> Lopter13 Wrote:
> -----
> > I have seen government waste and also what is
> done
> > right. Most Politicians, not all, are out to
> line
> > their pockets and the companies they work for.
> It
> > is shameful.
>
> There, I fixed it for you.
>
> We can make a list from both sides of the aisle -
> I am sure you would be surprised how it falls.
> Your comment is ignorant Lopter.

Everyone who disagrees with you is ignorant. Maybe you can track his IP address to a home address and let us know who your latest enemy is.

Date: September 28, 2009 10:09PM

Your paranoia is showing Vince - as has already been pointed out, I don't track IP addresses. But "they" do ...

Attachments:
paranoid.jpg

Date: September 28, 2009 10:14PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> Your paranoia is showing Vince - as has already
> been pointed out, I don't track IP addresses. But
> "they" do ...
> .

No YOU do you liar!

Date: September 28, 2009 10:14PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Registered Voter Wrote:
> -----
> > Your paranoia is showing Vince - as has already
> > been pointed out, I don't track IP addresses.
> But
> > "they" do ...
> > .
>
>
> No YOU do you liar! You gave Gravis a blow job for his "magic" coding that allows you to spy on everyone...you are a piece of shit.

Date: September 28, 2009 10:17PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> The democratic party continues to be
> the major force to try and bring it to an end..and
> the republikan party the major force for 100 years
> of war. Dont you read the newspapers..watch any
> news programs other then on Fox "news"?

Hey, Vince, I'm so glad that it wasn't Democrats who got us into 2 world wars, Korea, Vietnam, and Kosovo!

Date: September 28, 2009 10:21PM

There are no facts - thus is Vince able to bend reality. Unfortunately Vince took the wrong pill.

I do find it funny how often he either calls people liars or racists. That seems to be about his only defense for any comments made that don't agree with his.

The picture summarizes Vince's problem, being delusional (the picture caption is his delusion, the conclusion the true result) - other than his obvious paranoia..

Attachments:
political-pictures-obama-staff-smartest-person.jpg

Date: September 29, 2009 10:51PM

tomahawk Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> -----
> > The democratic party continues to be
> > the major force to try and bring it to an
> end..and
> > the republikan party the major force for 100
> years
> > of war. Dont you read the newspapers..watch
> any
> > news programs other then on Fox "news"?
>
> Hey, Vince, I'm so glad that it wasn't Democrats
> who got us into 2 world wars, Korea, Vietnam, and
> Kosovo!

Is this a currrent events or history discussion? Hey..who started the Civil War?

Date: September 29, 2009 10:54PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> There are no facts - thus is Vince able to bend
> reality. Unfortunately Vince took the wrong pill.
>
> I do find it funny how often he either calls
> people liars or racists. That seems to be about
> his only defense for any comments made that don't
> agree with his.
>
> The picture summarizes Vince's problem, being
> delusional (the picture caption is his delusion,
> the conclusion the true result) - other than his
> obvious paranoia..
> .

I dont call people a liar...I call you a liar! And most people on here are racists.

Date: September 30, 2009 01:58AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Is this a currrent events or history discussion?
> Hey..who started the Civil War?

The South fired the first shots, officially.

And the party of Southerners at the time was....Democrats.

Posted by: Lopter12 ()
Date: September 30, 2009 08:34AM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> So you also believe the folks that founded our
> country were batshitcrazy then since they formed
> this country by following the beliefs of their
> various religions and used them as a basis for
> their political justifications. All you have to do
> is read many of the Federalist papers and various
> writings from the time to understand that. Hard to
> believe everyone was so misguided back then -
> perhaps you are correct and we should just disband
> the entire country since it has been based on a
> totally misguided belief system.

Seriously RV, lay off the drugs.

Date: September 30, 2009 09:55AM

Wow Lopter - what, logic escapes you? Oh yeah, it does. Try not to project your own over medicated problems on others.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2009 09:55AM by Registered Voter.
Attachments:
funny-pictures-cats-have-drug-related-violence.jpg

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: October 13, 2009 03:23PM

> As a Marine, I fought hard for this country. What the
> fuck have YOU dont to make this great country any better?

Do you want your vote to count twice since you were a Marine?

Posted by: hee haw time ()
Date: October 13, 2009 03:54PM

No, he justs misses the experience of sitting behind a desk sharpening pencils while he was in the service - - all the while - - he's really telling his children that he was shot at while swimming in barracuda infested waters back in 'Nam. Kids believe everything.

Posted by: So many idiots.... ()
Date: October 14, 2009 02:29PM

formerhick76 Wrote:
> So many idiots.... Wrote:
> -----
> > As a Marine, I fought hard for this country.
> What the
> > fuck have YOU dont to make this great country
> any better?
>
> Do you want your vote to count twice since you
> were a Marine?

Nope. One voice, one vote.

If you knew how to comprehend english then you would see that I was posing a question, not a statement. "As a Marine, I fought hard for this country. What the fuck have YOU dont to make this great country any better?" (See the question mark? That is a clear indication that someone is asking a question!)

I fought for YEARS and watched alot of my good firends die so that dumb fucking people can have the RIGHT to go to places like this one and say whatever the fuck they want to. Would you like to live in a world where if you say "Obama is a piece of shit" you disappear that evening?

You see, there are those of use that are called Marines that believe our Constitution has more of a use than for Obumfuck to wipe his ass with. So much so that we are willing to fight and die so people here have FREEDOM, LIBERTY and RIGHTS.

So what the fuck have you done?
Have you done something to protect the freedoms of Americans? or should you simply SHUT THE FUCK UP? Until you have blood on your hands from defending the American way of life, then why should I give a shit what the fuck you think? I watched my friends die so you would have the ability to sit at your computer and post things that make you sound like a dumbfuck. (Again, where was I asking for 2 votes like you state?)

I do like how you managed to avoid every single statement in my original post and make it sound like I want two votes. What I want is for pussy motherfuckers who simply sit back and whine about how unfair and hard life is on welfare to shut the fuck up and do something about our country. Are you on welfare? If so, take your BROKE FUCKING ASS somewhere else and try to do something significant for a change. If not, THANK a active duty serviceman (or woman) for being willing to fight on your behalf.

Posted by: Mr Captcha ()
Date: October 14, 2009 04:37PM

formerhick76 Wrote:
> So many idiots.... Wrote:
> -----
> > As a Marine, I fought hard for this country.
> What the
> > fuck have YOU dont to make this great country
> any better?
>
> Do you want your vote to count twice since you
> were a Marine?

Based on his screed above, it appears more that he wants only one vote, but nobody else should get one until they go out and kill someone to protect America.

It also sounds like deep deep down, he regrets being in the Marines because it means he ended up protecting the rights of welfare recipients.

If only Americans thought like him. If only the Republicans were in power! Then we could cull out the waste. Be productive or die in the gutter! Social Darwinism for the win!

Posted by: Wadroff ()
Date: October 14, 2009 05:54PM

Being a Marine today is all about going to other countries to fight for their country and install American ideals. It also requires some rebuilding of bombed houses, kicking in doors of families houses looking for weapons and avoiding IEDs. It also means building new hospitals, houses and infrastucture for these countries.

The majority of your tax dollars are being spent overseas.

Date: October 19, 2009 05:03PM

You're a pretty good troll. Had me going for a while.

Posted by: Lopter28 ()
Date: October 19, 2009 05:06PM

Ypu have to love McDonnell, he canmake money appear out of thin air.

Where's the money tree McDonnell? How much farther in debt do plan to make Va?

Posted by: Truthserum ()
Date: October 19, 2009 05:14PM

Go ahead, use McDonald's copyright image.

In a previous campaign, 1984, Tom Shadyac made posters of Ronald Reagan posed as Ronald McDonald. I believe it was something on the order of 4k posters. All of them seized and destroyed by court order --- not at the instigation of the Reagan campaign, but at the request to the court of the McDonald's corporation.

Of course, Tom went on to become a famous Hollywood director. What will you do as a follow up?

Posted by: Truthserum ()
Date: October 19, 2009 05:18PM

Mr Captcha Wrote:

> Based on his screed above, it appears more that he
> wants only one vote, but nobody else should get
> one until they go out and kill someone to protect
> America.
>
> It also sounds like deep deep down, he regrets
> being in the Marines because it means he ended up
> protecting the rights of welfare recipients.
>
> If only Americans thought like him. If only the
> Republicans were in power! Then we could cull out
> the waste. Be productive or die in the gutter!
> Social Darwinism for the win!

Lord you definitely are out of touch with reality. The social darwinists are leading the push for so-called health care reform. Listen to Robert Reich saying what the "ideal" candidate should say about caring for the sick and the elderly.

There are, without doubt, among some country club RINOs who are social darwinists. But they have much more in common with Dumbocrats then with the conservatives that are the base of the republican party.

Date: October 21, 2009 09:08PM

What defines a social darwinist, Truthserum?

Seems most of the 'I'm better than you' talk comes from Republicans who are complaining about Hispanics, Arabs, or today's bete noire.

Is it Social Darwinism to declare that if you can't afford health insurance, you deserve substandard healthcare?

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: October 21, 2009 10:25PM

Laney Wrote:
> Is McDonnell on crack?

No, but Vince is.

Posted by: Superman 4 ()
Date: January 25, 2010 02:00AM

Atleast OBAMA didn't vote to reauthorize the Patriot Act. That would be fucking crazy if he did that.

Kidding. We all know that is exactly what he did.

And the U.S. is NEVER leaving Afghanistan or Iraq.

Obama SIMPLY told us that so we would vote for him. He works for the New World Order, people!

Date: January 25, 2010 09:27AM

Bob McDonnell throws like a girl. I'll never trust him because of that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: First Pitcher ()
Date: January 25, 2010 10:08AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> Bob McDonnell throws like a girl. I'll never trust
> him because of that.

Like this?

Obama Pitch Pictures, Images and Photos

Posted by: touché ()
Date: January 25, 2010 11:25AM

First Pitcher Wrote:
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> -----
> > Bob McDonnell throws like a girl. I'll never trust him because of that.
>
> Like this?

touché!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.