HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why you should use Lyft instead of Uber
Posted by: LikeLyft ()
Date: February 06, 2017 05:59AM

Your next ride, your car is in the shop, need a ride to the airport, on work travel, or other reason, Lyft, Uber, or taxi? Although concerns with taxis are widely shared, whether you choose Lyft or Uber for next ride, and no ride service is perfect, Lyft exceeds Uber in some ways.

There are many similarities between Uber and Lyft, but some lesser known differences, and sharing from experience from many dozens of rides in paragraphs below. I started with Uber in July, 2015, but then singed up with Lyft in January, 2016 and more so recently have been using them when needed in circumstances above for 95+% of my rides (exceptions if any surge which is seldom or rarely if car not available nearby). All of my trips in the everyday car service, not the Lyft Plus or Uber Black, though a few times if the Plus/Black driver very close by not busy, I have received a ride in the higher end car and driver. Both services in the DMV market give upfront pricing per ride, with Lyft starting in mid January, with pricing per ride between the two services less than a dollar on most trips. Both have rating systems for drivers and passengers, and only very few trips have had a smelly or car in slightly poor condition with either service.

* Though neither Lyft nor Uber requires you to tip the driver, about 40% of passengers including myself do anyway most of the time from conversations I had with Lyft and Uber drivers. Lyft you can tip through the app vs. Uber if you want to tip the driver, you have to have cash unless by chance the Uber driver has an unsupported Square reader.

* Since Uber redesigned their app in December, Lyft app now more friendly in my and others experience. Upon launching the Lyft app, you can get a quick estimate of how far the nearest car is and its GPS down to the city block level is more precise for your pickup place. Uber you have to enter a destination first to get information about general car availability, and its GPS for pickup is at the city level. One pixel off on your screen and your Uber driver is two blocks from you.

* In an early morning trip in Fairfax County recently, my Lyft driver, was a manager in the Lyft DC office during the day. He shared with me Lyft interviews their drivers in person whereas Uber does not. Though both services have a diverse set of drivers including some white ones, the in-person interviewing weeds out more of the bad ones.

* Lyft operates their service as a friendly community between drivers, passengers, and their office. If for some reason you need to ride in the front right passenger seat, almost never a problem, though most trips I ride in the back. Lyft drivers keep between 80-82% of their fares whereas with Uber it is between 2/3 and 75% I learned with talks with drivers during trips. Uber I sensed I had a different good mindset when I first started with them, but in their efforts to expand and grow revenue, found trying to impress investors at expense of drivers and customer experience. To further reduce their labor costs, Uber much experimenting with driverless cars in Pittsburgh and San Francisco, but the ones in SF were running red lights including other traffic violations which Uber CEO did not stop until pressure from the government and the authorities. (Aside politically very recently, Uber CEO in news funding plane fares for his immigrant drivers back to US, temporary relaxing of Trump travel ban).

* If you use any service enough whether a car service, your grocery store, etc. , you are almost certainly going to have an occasional problem. The test of the business is how they respond - do they quickly respond to make things right after the initial contact OR do they make you jump through hoops? Both services before their upfront pricing had trips in early-mid 2016 where driver forgot to turn off meter at end of ride. Lyft responds within hour giving a $10 ride credit on next ride. Uber only got back half of overcharge (driver forgot to turn off meter until after 10 minutes ride ended), and I only got back half of overcharge after days of back and forth emails. Couple of other similar incidents with both went the same way. One very urgent situation which definitely an exception (driver has child in car after dark but otherwise drove safe), Lyft provided a phone number to talk with someone and they called me back in two minutes (and gave me an appreciated ride credit) whereas with Uber no phone number know of including for emergency situations except for local 911. Lyft customer service reads your emails and giving a personalized email as needed, whereas Uber often gives canned emails on an initial response.

* Lyft car availability in late 2016 in Fairfax County has become better since early 2016. Most times car arrival within 10 minutes here in farther out Western Fairfax, exception 4-5am hours in morning but that has become better recently. Lyft goes into Prince William and Loudoun Counties, but for further out trips, fortunately or unfortunately, Uber and taxi are your only major ride services options.

Any other questions I can answer, feel free to post. I only a rider, not a driver, and no have any financial or close relationship in either Lyft or Uber.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why you should use Lyft instead of Uber
Posted by: Reasons8176 ()
Date: February 06, 2017 06:36AM

What's the point of this post? You didn't really make a compelling reason to choose Lyft over Uber. Most or your points are also just basic information about Lyft and not a comparison of the services.

I'm not sure being able to tip a driver is a big Upsell on the app. Saying their app is easy to use? Christ I hope so. You literally just press a button to be picked up and type in your destination. Unless mind reading becomes a feature it can't get any easier or more minimalist.

Date: February 06, 2017 07:03AM

The difference stated do affect the customer experience. If have to assign a percentage to it from much experience, the services are 80% similar, similar to comparing Giant vs. Safeway vs. Harris Teeter, its the other 20% stated that makes you choose one over the other. Read the posts in http://uberpeople.net/ to see how many unhappy Uber drivers there are. Some Uber drivers do not have a choice and want to avoid an in-person interview because they are hiding something.

As far as tipping, drivers do appreciate the tips, as prices on Lyft and Uber rides have dropped in the last couple of years. Again http://uberpeople.net/ and see what the drivers say. Some drivers give you rightly or not rightly a lower rating as a passenger if you do not tip, are rude, or trash their car. Then if you have a lower rating say below 4.8, some drivers will refuse ride requests from you. Mine is 4.9x.

As far as pick up point, even if you have used the service even once or a few times from experience, you will find GPS is not perfect, particularly for residential addresses. Less experienced drivers of either service rely on it more than they should. I always try to put in a name of a commercial business which works well if I am at one. Otherwise I text the driver with specifics, such as after medical procedure where then cannot drive at Fair Oaks Hospital, some of those buildings have two entrances, or landmarks in the residential neighborhood. There are seven different GPS systems in the US, each with its own inaccuracies http://www.gps.gov/support/user/mapfix/devices-and-maps/

Posted by: Lyft ()
Date: February 06, 2017 07:18AM

LikeLyft Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> * In an early morning trip in Fairfax County
> recently, my Lyft driver, was a manager in the
> Lyft DC office during the day. He shared with me
> Lyft interviews their drivers in person whereas
> Uber does not. Though both services have a
> diverse set of drivers including some white ones,
> the in-person interviewing weeds out more of the
> bad ones.

I drove for Uber, and then signed up to do Lyft.
There was no interview, orientation, training, or anything.
They just said "All Uber drivers get in this special line over here."
Then they rubber stamped us one-by-one and we were on the road in minutes.
They said, "Oh, you guys already know how to drive and everything, so..."

They just photocopied our DLs and took a snapshot outside of the car,
and then we were activated in the system. They did not even ask to see
any proof that we really were Uber drivers!

Posted by: Racist service ()
Date: February 06, 2017 07:22AM

Uber and Lyft are both racists services. It puts poor immigrant cab drivers out of work so crackers can earn some cash to pay for their overpriced rides.if you drive for either company you are a racist.

Posted by: sjw...not ()
Date: February 06, 2017 07:36AM

even sjws ok with this

Racist service Wrote:
> Uber and Lyft are both racists services. It puts
> poor immigrant cab drivers out of work so crackers
> can earn some cash to pay for their overpriced
> rides.if you drive for either company you are a
> racist.

Date: February 06, 2017 07:44AM

Racist service Wrote:
> racist.

When Yellow/Red/White Cab Service before Lyft and Uber, though some good drivers, had some bad ones. At least Red Top requires their cabbies unless they buy their own cab to pay $100 per day for cab rental before collecting anything from the fares, so not economic incentive cab drivers to provide great service to passengers except out of the goodness of their hearts. For the passengers, no way to track the taxi's arrival to stay out of the cold, best they can do is a text message or a call, but no Google map tracking. Passengers streamed out of taxis to Uber and Lyft with better tracking, lower prices (they not have to pay call center people to dispatch cars), and drivers better compensated (Lyft slightly more so than Uber).

Another transportation example. In Western Fairfax County in 2009, Metrobus commuter bus service replaced with Fairfax Connector. I remembered living in Greenbriar on Route 50 then (not now), the afternoon buses were routinely late at Vienna Metro, if they showed up at all due to bad traffic. I even seen a a few Metrobuses rather than driving back to Vienna Metro in mid rush hour in heavy reverse flow I66 traffic, they stopped at Greenbriar and drove only between there and Chantilly. This got the attention of then Supervisor Michael Frey, good down to earth guy met at local charity event a few years back, he fought the Metro unions hard to end Metrobus service in most of Western Fairfax and to start generally more reliable Fairfax Connector service (any delays from major incidents on I66). I had no sympathy for the Metrobus drivers providing poor commuter service outside protesting at the Fairfax County Government Center during the budget hearings in April, 2009 or April, 2010 when they were about to lose their routes or had already so when Fairfax Connector took over the routes in June, 2009.

Posted by: e3PL6 ()
Date: February 06, 2017 12:50PM

LikeLyft Wrote:
For the passengers, no
> way to track the taxi's arrival to stay out of the
> cold, best they can do is a text message or a
> call, but no Google map tracking. Passengers
> streamed out of taxis to Uber and Lyft with better
> tracking

Uber has taxis in DC. They only have them in DC, not in Va or MD. You can track them on the app just like any other Uber,

Red Flop in Arlington has an app that lets you track the taxi. I don't know if the Fairfax version of Red Flop or even Falls Gulch Yellow has it, but in Arlington, it does. All 3 companies are owned by the same guy.

On Uber, Lyft or any of them, if you're not outside when the driver shows up, he'll pull off half the time, so you better be out in the cold, anyhow. The GPS on the app is not accurate, anyhow. It shows your driver as 5 min away when he's outside and shows him outside when he's 10 min away.

Posted by: Gerrytarderrer2 ()
Date: February 06, 2017 12:52PM

I thought our libtard masters told us to use Lyft instead of Uber because of the muslim ban.

Posted by: Joke Insurance ()
Date: February 06, 2017 01:32PM

Bottom line; Uber spies on you. Lyft doesn't, that we know of.

Date: February 06, 2017 08:55PM

> On Uber, Lyft or any of them, if you're not
> outside when the driver shows up, he'll pull off
> half the time, so you better be out in the cold,
> anyhow. The GPS on the app is not accurate,
> anyhow. It shows your driver as 5 min away when
> he's outside and shows him outside when he's 10
> min away.

In my experience on most pickups, there may be only a 30 second difference between what is showing on the Lyft or Uber app vs. where the car is actually. Any bigger differences have found due to poor cellular data signal strength connection in a particular area i.e. one bar of five or close to being a dead zone, of either the passenger's or the driver's cell phone carrier, be it Sprint, TMobile, AT&T, or Verizon. One Lyft driver told me that her TMobile does not work in my neighborhood residential area in a valley.

Posted by: ^^^^ ()
Date: February 06, 2017 09:05PM

Yea I have never had a problem with Uber, it always tells me when my driver is near. Once the driver couldn't find me, so they called me and all was good.

Date: February 06, 2017 09:49PM

> Uber has taxis in DC. They only have them in DC,
> not in Va or MD. You can track them on the app
> just like any other Uber,

Uber Taxi also includes a 20% gratuity/tip. Whether the taxi provides you good service or not, you have no choice about the 20% gratuity/tip, unlike other Uber and Lyft car services. On the whole, Uber and Lyft cars privately owned are way better maintained than taxis, but there are always exceptions.

Posted by: JoJo Simpson ()
Date: May 12, 2017 12:28PM

Uber vs Lyft - Which Pays Better? - Ridesharing Comparison: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOjQaCWpDWY

Date: May 12, 2017 10:07PM

LikeLyft Wrote:
>
>
> Uber Taxi also includes a 20% gratuity/tip.
> Whether the taxi provides you good service or not,
> you have no choice about the 20% gratuity/tip,

Yes, you do have a choice. It defaults to 20%, but you can bring up the tip page in the app at any time before you start a trip and change it to anything from ZERO to whatever percentage. You can even set it to a specific dollar amount, so if you want to tip $@ no matter what the fare is, you can.

Uber will ask you about tipping when you first sign up for it, but if you don't read it carefully, you won't see it's for Uber Taxi, ONLY--it DOES NOT apply to the other levels of Uber. Anything that you might think about a tip's being included is misguided.. The only way that your Uber X or Uber Pool driver gets a tip is if you give one to him. Since the base Uber X fares are garbage, you should tip your Uber X driver. The Uber Pool fares are not for dog shit, so you REALLY should tip the driver if you use Uber Pool. Of course, Uber Pool users won't even think about tipping, since they're taking the really cheap way out, anyhow.

Posted by: Rideshare4buttpirates ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:12PM

Uber and Lyft pay the same base rates. If Uber cuts their rates, Lyft always follows suit. In fact, Lyft lets Uber go in a place, pay off the appropriate officials and set up. Then Lyft comes in & when the corrupt politicians say something, they point the finger & say "UBER's DOING it!"

Lyft has a tipping function, Uber doesn't.

Uber sometimes pays some pretty good bonuses and incentives to the drivers. Lyft's bonuses & incentives aren't for shit. Both of them amount to a subsidy for the drivers, which would be illegal except both of them disguise it well. In fact, Uber and Lyft concoct these songs and dances about why they shouldn't have to follow the same rules as their competition. Even a second grader can see their "logic" is pure bullshit, but the corrupt politicians are well paid to spew this nonsense.

Apologize for being redundant; I said "corrupt" politicians.

Posted by: U9TUK ()
Date: May 13, 2017 08:00AM

The upfront price quoted by Lyft on a trip is nearly always what you are charged for a trip, and very rarely you get charged otherwise, unless you ask the driver to make a detour on your trip to make a quick stop somewhere. With Uber, not believe the upfront price much, especially if your driver takes you on the scenic route or gets lost, and you get charged much more, which has happened here twice on shorter trips. Its Uber corporate money grabbing mentally which has occurred more than like, so use neighborly Lyft whenever need of a ride service, unless its on surge or is far away.

Posted by: Lectricscooter.nerd.cheap ()
Date: May 13, 2017 10:11AM

Get a foldable electric scooter.

Green girls will swoon.

(All others will point and laugh.)

Save the World.
Have green sex with a scooter nerd.

Posted by: Rideshare4buttpirates ()
Date: May 13, 2017 10:17AM

Lectricscooter.nerd.cheap Wrote:
l others will point and laugh.)
>
> Save the World.
> Have green sex with a scooter nerd.

That's not very green. you can't have safe green sex. Latex doesn't degrade, so it becomes a pollutant. Lamb skins constitute cruelty to animals.

Date: May 13, 2017 10:25AM

U9TUK Wrote:
> With Uber, not
> believe the upfront price much, if your
> driver takes you on the scenic route or gets lost,
> and you get charged much more, which has happened
> here twice on shorter trips.

If the driver doesn't know where he's going (which few Uber X or Lyft drivers do) and gets lost, just send a nasty email to Uber & they'll FIFY. They might try to give you $5 off your next ride, but if you keep emailing them, eventually it gets escalated back to America and the CSR there will credit your card the right amount.

See, the CS is outsourced, so your first email goes to Rajeet in Bangalore, Rohit in Goa or Matteo in Manila. They don't know English too good, in fact a 3rd grader knows more English than they do, so they work from a program that highlights certain words and suggests a couple of rubber stamp replies & they just send you one. That's why sometimes the reply has nothing to do with your complaint. Sometimes putting "please escalate" in the subject line helps, but not always. Just keep sending 'em emails and they'll both credit your card and give you $5 off your next ride.

Lyft takes forever to answer you, unless you use it 3 times a day. Usually, but not always, their answers are better. They might have a contract with an outsourcing firm that hires only people who can understand 6th grade level English or better. Uber just goes the cheapest way it can.

Posted by: MNKWW ()
Date: May 13, 2017 12:56PM

Tried getting a refund from Uber twice, even after politely escalating, not any success, once driver got lost, and another driver forgot turn off the meter after the trip ended (before prepaid pricing). For the driver who got lost adding more than two miles to a 10 mile trip, Uber said it was within the trip price range, so no refund. At that point, determined from experience that Uber was more interested in its bottom line. As stated, its cheaper front line customer service is often lacking, and how many people have the hours or days to fight it.

Lyft with any reasonable request strives to do right for customers and keeping them. On two trips overcharged, they reviewed the trips, resolved within the hour, and credit card was refunded for overcharges.

Posted by: Roor ()
Date: May 13, 2017 05:59PM

Lyft around my work seems to be all porch monkeys with really nice Impalas etc.

Posted by: Woodysporter ()
Date: May 13, 2017 08:55PM

Roor Wrote:
> Lyft around my work seems to be all porch monkeys
> with really nice Impalas etc.

Lyft seems to be mostly Americans. The foreigners who do work for them at least speak English. They still don't know where they're going, though.

Uber is mostly Ethiopians, dotheads, Ay-rabbs & pakkis who always talk on their phones and drive real shitty. They don't know where they're going & are too busy talking on their phones to look at the GPS. Even those who do look at it are too dependent on it. they don't know where they're going when the GPS screws up, which it always does.

I do like what's his face said when I'm in dee cee, I ride Uber Taxi--no surges and the drivers know where they're going and they speak English. Uber doesn't take just any DC taxi driver. If they get a bad one, they kick him out real fast. You don't get any shit about where you're going, either. The other taxi drivers get mad if they don't like where you're going. If the Uber or LYft drivers don't like where you're going, they just kick you out of the car & never get in trouble for it.

Date: May 13, 2017 10:41PM

Don't be dismissive of "green".

It makes them easy without drugs.

It's the equivalent of what I'm told happened a half a century ago...they want to live!

Posted by: XPUGN ()
Date: May 14, 2017 09:20AM

Uber is free, on longer rides. After the trip, report that your driver was "Unsafe", and the charge will be refunded. (Also, the driver will be fired. Don't worry, the driver has no way of figuring out it was you.)

Works every time!

Posted by: So Easy ()
Date: May 14, 2017 03:42PM

XPUGN Wrote:
> Uber is free, on longer rides. After the trip,
> report that your driver was "Unsafe", and the
> charge will be refunded. (Also, the driver will
> be fired. Don't worry, the driver has no way of
> figuring out it was you.)
>
>
> Works every time!

See you in hell! Don't worry, it will be a blast.

Posted by: Jack Prosibiec ()
Date: May 17, 2017 08:08PM

I don't take cabs bc these cockroaches send money back so they can buy bullets to kill innocent non muslims or what that refer to as kuffar.

I'm glad uber is sending these primitives scrambling for years and years of bad service.

When I worked at dominos pizza near Marymount, red top arabs and 'ghanis would order pizzas, day there was a hair on it, and get another free pizza....little did they know that we would cut their pizzas with ham juice dripping off the wheeled slicer.

Ironic bc the regional manager was an antisemetic Jordanian named Jafar.

This is where I saw Arab drivers use their bare hands and no soap, to clean the pans for deep dish as part of their closing duties as drivers.

You've been warned of Arab food prep techniques.

Posted by: Dirty Donnie ()
Date: May 17, 2017 09:44PM

Racist service Wrote:
> racist.
Attachments:
troll125364521.jpg

Posted by: Dr. T. Y. Sanchez ()
Date: May 17, 2017 09:49PM

Jack Prosibiec Wrote:
> I don't take cabs bc these cockroaches send money
> back so they can buy bullets to kill innocent non
> muslims or what that refer to as kuffar.
>
>

What if the cab driver is American?

Posted by: Dr. T. Y. Sanchez ()
Date: May 17, 2017 10:05PM

Jack Prosibiec Wrote:
> I don't take cabs bc these cockroaches send money
> back so they can buy bullets to kill innocent non
> muslims or what that refer to as kuffar.

See, just to ease the tension of the day, I'd give him a handie. He loves me. I love him. It's all good.

Posted by: Look around ()
Date: May 17, 2017 10:34PM

Dr. T. Y. Sanchez Wrote:
> Jack Prosibiec Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I don't take cabs bc these cockroaches send
> money
> > back so they can buy bullets to kill innocent
> non
> > muslims or what that refer to as kuffar.
> >
> >
>
> What if the cab driver is American?

No cabbie in the entire D.C. Area is American.

Posted by: PT hack ()
Date: May 17, 2017 10:52PM

Look around Wrote:
-
> No cabbie in the entire D.C. Area is American.

BUZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am white American and I drive a cab P/T in D.C. I also drive Uber X P/T.

SORRRRRRR-rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Posted by: Look around ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:08PM

PT hack Wrote:
> Look around Wrote:
> -
> > No cabbie in the entire D.C. Area is American.
>
>
> BUZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
> I am white American and I drive a cab P/T in D.C.
> I also drive Uber X P/T.
>
>
> SORRRRRRR-rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

You're white and drive a cab in DC? How many times have you been robbed by nogs?

Date: May 17, 2017 11:19PM

Look around Wrote:
> PT hack Wrote:
>
> You're white and drive a cab in DC? How many times
> have you been robbed by nogs?

twice.

Posted by: Question? ()
Date: May 18, 2017 01:53AM

PT hack Wrote:
> Look around Wrote:
> -
> > No cabbie in the entire D.C. Area is American.
>
> BUZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I am white American and I drive a cab P/T in D.C.
> I also drive Uber X P/T.
>
> SORRRRRRR-rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

How do you get licensed as a DC hack? I'm white too and got laughed out of RedTop years ago by the African/Middle Eastern cartel in there. I've drove uberX/Lyft since summer 2013 and have a 4.94 rating over 5,000 rides, and consistently earn $25/hr. Would I want to drive for a company or own my own taxicab?

Date: May 18, 2017 05:46AM

Drive, drive drive.

Sure, you have a back seat when you need it... but how often?

I promise you; green girls adore electric scooters and show their appreciation to me with extreme regularity.

I'm not boasting. I advocate for the environment and I attempt to share the less obvious benefits of a cheaper form of transportation.

Date: May 18, 2017 09:51AM

Question? Wrote:

> How do you get licensed as a DC hack? I'm white
> too and got laughed out of RedTop years ago by the
> African/Middle Eastern cartel in there. I've
> drove uberX/Lyft since summer 2013 and have a 4.94
> rating over 5,000 rides, and consistently earn
> $25/hr. Would I want to drive for a company or
> own my own taxicab?

Most of the information is on the Department of For Hire Vehicles website (double-U, double-U, double-U dot DFHV dot dc dot gov), but I'll give you a synopsis:

1. You have to go to cab school at UDC (on Connecticut Ave. at Vanness), complete the course and pass the exam. UDC doesn't always offer the course, so you have to keep checking back to see if they're offering it. They might move the class to the Community College campus on South Dakota Ave, (at the old Bertie Backus middle school), but, the last time UDC offered it, it was on Connecticut Ave. Parking is tough up there. It's much easier off South Dakota, for now.

2. Then you have to pass the Hack Office exam. When you sign up to take the exam, they'll ask for certain record submissions. It changes all the time, but they used to ask for a driving record from DC and your home state, a fingerprint submission (what Uber hates) and a so-called Police Clearance from DC and your home jurisdiction. These days, they're also asking for proof or residence, like a deed or lease. If you rent an English basement or something like that, they want a notarized letter from the homeowner. There are sometimes other things they want, but they'll tell you. The fingerprints are submitted to the FBI. Also, if you have 8 or more points on your license, no hack face for you.

3. It used to take 6-8 weeks after you passed the hack test to get your face.

4. You're better off owning, but the restrictions on new H-plates (license for the vehicle) are pretty tight. There are age limitations (something you're used to from driving in Arlington). They're issuing new H-plates only to those who buy either a pure electric or an accessible. There are grants available to purchase an accessible, but, of course, those grants come with strings. The TNCs (Uber/Lyft/VIA) fund those grants with a 1% tax on all trips that begin or end in DC. This is one reason why there's no Uber Assist or Uber WAVE here. Uber answers the demand for accessibles on the Uber Taxi level.

5. No, it's not a typo, Uber Taxi is real. Uber offers taxis in DC, only. You can't get one in the suburbs. Uber doesn't offer taxis in many of its markets, but it does in DC. If you come to hack in DC, sign up for it. It works just like any other Uber. Why would anyone ask for Uber Taxi? Uber Taxi doesn't use surge pricing and the drivers know where they're going, for 2. You, of course, would be an exception, since you drove a hack. Still, the average Uber X driver doesn't know where he's going outside his neighborhood and he doesn't know most of the residential streets there, either.

6. You might want to try renting first, just to see what it's like. I know people at a few garages. The rental rates are a lot less than what you paid Neal.

7. If you're grossing $25/hr. on UberX, you're not doing too bad. Understand that this statement is relative. Still, most hacks who drive Uber X/Lyft do better than your average TNC driver. You have the advantage of knowing what you're doing out there. If you come to hack in DC, I'd keep driving Uber X. Just switch back and forth. I used to like hacking on weekends, but Uber ruined it, so I almost always drive the Uber X on weekends, anymore. There are times when the cab is better on weekends, but you'll know that.

8. I probably know some of the veteran Red Flopp drivers from Ghana. I was glad I got out of there, though. I know Sawyer, although I haven't seen him in a while. I know McGregor and knew his dad, too. Is Belinda still there? That's the nastiest cunt that ever popped out of a female. If you Google "bitch" a picture of Belinda will come up. She and I had it out more than a couple of times when I was there. She'd always tell me I didn't seem to understand who she was. I always told her I knew damned well who she was and didn't give a flying fuck who she or her daddy was. Nothing ever happened to me over it, except one time when the then manager said I should tone it down. I told him to tell her daddy to tell her to act like a human being if she wants to get treated like one. I've called her cunt and bitch to her face more than once. I haven't seen her in over 20 yrs and if it was another 20 until I saw her again, it'd STILL be too soon.

Posted by: Frito Bandito ()
Date: May 18, 2017 09:58AM

Lectricscooter.nerd.cheap Wrote:
>
>
> I promise you; green girls adore electric
> scooters and show their appreciation to me with
> extreme regularity.
>

The problem with green girls is they don't shave their legs or armpits, they don't use perfume or BO sticks, they don't bathe regularly, they eat stuff that makes them fart all the time and do the hershey squirts. Then, they don't use douche, they use sponges instead of Kotex when their monthly visitor comes so their pussies smell awful.

They're always telling you what opinions you have to have on the issues and if you don't agree on every little detail, you're a fascist, sexist, racist pig and they want to cut you off from their smelly pussies. They think the only acceptable form of birth control is vasectomy.

The 1 advantage is they're not too expensive to keep. The cost in coin isn't much, but the other costs are way too much.

You can keep your earthy crunchy, no nukee kookee veggie-wedgie broads.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.