HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"Islam On The Hill"
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: September 21, 2009 04:37AM

What do folks on here think about this?

http://islamoncapitolhill.com/Home_Page.html

Be sure to read the notation at the bottom of the page as well. What is your interpretation of the meaning behind that?
Attachments:
arab_handshake_copy_kdf5.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Islam On The Hill"
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 21, 2009 11:21AM

i reject their notion that their version of blaspheme should be met with lethal consequence.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: 3rd. & E. ()
Date: September 21, 2009 11:25AM

Islam is not a religion. It is a dangerous cult that should be outlawed.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: September 21, 2009 11:26AM

This never would have happened if we had a US CITIZEN in the White House.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 21, 2009 11:41AM

I'm too busy waiting for that nut "MAGIC CELLPHONES AT IMPOSSIBLE ALTITUDES" to finish his thread.

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: September 21, 2009 11:48AM

Don't get me started! LOL

Posted by: Beence ()
Date: September 21, 2009 11:48AM

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: September 22, 2009 12:59AM

Beence Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Deja Vu?
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/24
> 0956.html

My fault Beence, I didn't meant to take away from your thread. I just recently took a more in-depth look at the web-site in question, and I felt the need to bring forth some specific questions in regards to it.

Posted by: the one ()
Date: September 23, 2009 03:10PM

"Islam is not a religion. It is a dangerous cult that should be outlawed."

your a dumb ass! Go pick up a book or go drown your self in a cup of water!

Date: September 23, 2009 03:17PM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
> Beence Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Deja Vu?
> >
> >
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/24
>
> > 0956.html
>
>
> My fault Beence, I didn't meant to take away from
> your thread. I just recently took a more in-depth
> look at the web-site in question, and I felt the
> need to bring forth some specific questions in
> regards to it.

No problem. At least I'm not the only one who is concerned about these nutjobs.
This from today's Washington Times.

Attorney to terrorists organizes Muslim rally at Capitol

Julia Duin (Contact)
A lawyer with a history of representing Islamic terrorists, including men connected to the 1993 and 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center, is one of the chief organizers of a large Muslim prayer service intended as a show of American patriotism Friday at the Capitol.
Hassen Abdellah is president of Dar-ul-Islam, the mosque in Elizabeth, N.J., that is organizing the event. He said the mosque began organizing the gathering, called "Jummah Prayer on Capitol Hill: A Day of Islamic Unity," several months ago to convey to Muslims around the world the freedoms enjoyed by their American confreres.
The event has inspired enough rumors to warrant an entry on factcheck.org and a competing event on Friday at the Rayburn House Office Building sponsored by a group called Stop Islamization of America.
Several Islamic groups have distanced themselves from the event. The Islamic Society of America (ISNA) and the Council of American Islamic Relations (CAIR) say they will not be participating. Imam Johari Abdul-Malik of Dar Al Hijrah in Falls Church, the area's largest mosque, said he is attending but there will be no representatives from the All Dulles Area Muslim Society in Sterling, one of the region's largest mosques.
Mr. Abdellah, as a lawyer, represented several terrorists. He was part of a legal team that represented Mahmoud Abouhalima, who was charged in the bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993, and also represented Faruq Brent, a Baltimore cabdriver who pleaded guilty in April 2007 to providing material support for Lashkar-e-Taiba, a terrorist group.
He was briefly the attorney for Mohamed el-Atriss, who was convicted of selling fake IDs to two Sept. 11 hijackers, and represented Numan Maflahi, a New Jersey gas station owner who was convicted in 2004 of making false statements to federal agents.
Mr. Abdellah defended his record, saying his detractors have not mentioned that he was a prosecutor for Union County, N.J., from 1983 to 1989, just after graduating from Seton Hall University School of Law in New Jersey.
"I represent all kinds of people; that is what lawyers do," he said. "We protect the Constitution by representing the rights of people who no one else wants to deal with."
"We want to show the rest of the world that as Muslims, we don't have restrictions in terms of our religious practice," Mr. Abdellah said. "And Americans have been asking for the Muslims - who love this country - to step up and step forward and renounce the conflict that has taken place."
The stated goal on the event's Web site is to "manifest Islam's majestic spiritual principles" in chants that will "echo off the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument and other great edifices that surround Capitol Hill."
"Our Time Has Come," it says on islamoncapitolhill.com.
Mr. Abdellah's group points out that CAIR had a link to its event on its Web site and that ISNA allowed pamphlets publicizing the Sept. 25 rally to be distributed at its annual convention on July 4.
He acknowledged that it has been tough to get sponsorships for the event, estimated to cost about $200,000.
He and fellow rally organizer Imam Ali Jaaber were welcomed by a small group of evangelical Christians at a Tuesday morning press conference at the National Clergy Council office on the Hill.
"I felt it was important for us to have a reception and continue relationship building with the Islamic community," said the Rev. Patrick Mahoney, director of the Christian Defense Coalition, who presented copies of the Ten Commandments.
Mr. Mahoney, who is best known for his pro-life activism, said he's been quietly reaching out to Muslim leaders for several years.
He was part of a six-member team of Christians who "laid hands" in prayer on Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki during a July 2007 visit to Baghdad.
"Our whole purpose," he said of Tuesday's reception, "was to say Christians are not the enemies of Muslims and that the heart of Christ reaches out to all groups. We also want to celebrate the wonderful traditions of America that say no one - regardless of their faith - should be persecuted and harassed by the government."
Mr. Mahoney, the Rev. Rob Schenck of the National Clergy Council and Kristopher Keating of the Richmond-based Hillside Missions, joined the organizers of the Muslim prayer event as a way to counteract Christian opposition on the Internet.
Some groups, such as Advancing Native Missions, a Charlottesville group, are asking Christians to show up at the Mall and pray.
"While we do not question the constitutional right of these Muslim Americans to rally together at the Capitol, we do have concerns regarding the spiritual nature of this event," said a statement on the group's Web site, www.adnamis.org.
Mr. Mahoney said he has received far more vociferous reactions.
"I was embarrassed by all the hate calls they say they've gotten from people who profess to be Christians," he said of the organizers. "Even I've gotten about six," he added, stopping to read a message on his cell phone.
"It says, 'Please in the name of Jesus do not make any covenant with the Muslim world' with 14 exclamation points," he repeated.
"The American public and the church has lumped regular American Muslims and jihadists together, and that is a mistake," he said.
Friday's event will draw Muslims who want to show America and the world a different facet of their religion, Mr. Abdellah said.
"My phone is ringing every eight minutes from people calling from all over the country," he said. "People are asking for directions, organizing buses. I've been told it will be much more than 50,000 people there."

Date: September 23, 2009 03:33PM

the one Wrote:
> "Islam is not a religion. It is a dangerous cult
> that should be outlawed."
>
>
>
> your a dumb ass! Go pick up a book or go drown
> your self in a cup of water!

Okay little Mohammed, lets see some stars on your shoulders before you start giving
any orders.

Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: September 26, 2009 04:04AM

3rd. & E. Wrote:
> Islam is not a religion. It is a dangerous cult
> that should be outlawed.

i think you meant to say christianity, its cool we all make mistakes

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: September 26, 2009 04:25PM

If outlawing religion would work Id be all for it...but it wont. The best we can do is to absorb them into the secular culture...like we did with Christmas...Santa Clause and all...people all around the world, chrisitian and non-christian celebrate/sell Christmas with good old St Nick. We've made Budda a secular symbol...now we need to figure out a way to make a muslim symbol secular and get them on the road to modern religious thought. Maybe a series of Islamic inspired action figures! Christian kids could use them as the bad guys and muslims as the good guys!

Registered Voter...a Big talking coward..big man on FFXU...little man in life.

Posted by: eric56798 ()
Date: September 26, 2009 04:48PM

I think that anyone who is truly in favor of freedom of speech should display an image of the prophet.

We can't let freedom of speech in america be limited as is already going on in europe. in a close to home example lets look at yale university press, who very recently refused to publish an image of the prophet. Keep in mind the book that this image was associated with was not meant to be negative, just an independent assessment.

in that keeping i submit an image of the prophet.
Attachments:
mohammad.jpg

Posted by: Rage Boy ()
Date: September 26, 2009 05:02PM

rageboy2.jpg
You submit image of Prophet, I submit bomb to FFXU Headquarters.

mkay?
Attachments:
FFXU Headquarters.jpg

Posted by: Akbar ()
Date: September 26, 2009 05:23PM

Attachments:
islam fuck yeah.jpg

Posted by: Evan Vucci ()
Date: September 26, 2009 05:52PM

Muslims gather to pray on the East Front of the Capitol in Washington, Friday, Sept. 25, 2009
(photo on front page of today's Washington Post)
Attachments:
MuslimPrayerDay-Capitol-Sept25.jpg

Date: September 26, 2009 09:36PM

3rd. & E. Wrote:

I believe that's what the Romans said about Christianity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Date: September 26, 2009 09:38PM

Evan Vucci Wrote:
> Muslims gather to pray on the East Front of the
> Capitol in Washington, Friday, Sept. 25, 2009
> (photo on front page of today's Washington Post)

I would rather have Muslims praying to the East in the direction of the Capitol than flying a plane into it. Unfortunately the Michelle Bachmann, Sarah Palin, Joe the Plumber types in the world apparently don't.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: September 26, 2009 09:39PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> 3rd. & E. Wrote:
> -----
> > Islam is not a religion. It is a dangerous cult
> > that should be outlawed.
>
>
>
> I believe that's what the Romans said about
> Christianity.

cant they both be right?

Posted by: Evan Vucci ()
Date: September 26, 2009 10:54PM

The problem with Islam in the West at present mostly arises from a new, more militant interpretation of the Koran called Wahhabism (in some ways analogous to Puritanism in Christianity) that has its roots in the 18th century, but underwent a major revival/development in the 1960s under the intellectual leadership of Sayyid Qutb (who was a kind of Lenin (or Gramsci) to Ibn Abd al-Wahhab's Marx).

Post-WWII oil wealth flowing into the Middle East, and in particular Saudi Arabia, funded both the propagation of this particular sect of Islam, and its terrorist activities.

In the next 100 years, oil wealth will disappear, and there's a reasonably good chance that the militant, world-conquering impulse of Wahhabism/Qutbism will disappear along with it.

A further dynamic that will be played out during this same time period is the confrontation of Islam with modernity and consumerism. History has shown that religious fundamentalism may be able to resist the tide of modernity and consumerism for a generation or two, but not for much longer than that, except for relatively small, marginalized pockets of resistance.

Date: September 26, 2009 10:58PM

> 3rd. & E. Wrote:
> -----
>
>
>
> I believe that's what the Romans said about
> Christianity.

The difference being the Romans were right.

Posted by: FurfaxTownie ()
Date: September 26, 2009 11:35PM

3rd. & E. Wrote:

WTL Wrote
>I believe that's what the Romans said about Christianity.

You're right, they did and shortly there after the great Roman Empire collapsed. Within a 100 years of the Romans embracing Christianity it collapsed. "Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it" or something like that...

Posted by: Peter the Great ()
Date: September 27, 2009 01:21AM

FurfaxTownie Wrote:
> 3rd. & E. Wrote:
> -----
>
>
>
> WTL Wrote
> >I believe that's what the Romans said about
> Christianity.
>
> You're right, they did and shortly there after the
> great Roman Empire collapsed. Within a 100 years
> of the Romans embracing Christianity it collapsed.
> "Those who do not learn from history are condemned
> to repeat it" or something like that...

In 1683, the Ottoman Empire's army was at the gates of Vienna, Austria. The
only thing that stopped their ever expanding rampage from going all the way
to the Scandinavian lands was Russian intervention. The Russians did so out of fear that if they did not do so, they would be next. There is a very strong argument that we would all be speaking Arabic, praying towards Mecca, and
wearing towels on our heads to this day if it were not for the Russians.

Спасибо.

Posted by: Thurston Moore ()
Date: September 27, 2009 01:32AM

> Evan Vucci Wrote:
> -----
> > Muslims gather to pray on the East Front of the
> > Capitol in Washington, Friday, Sept. 25, 2009
> > (photo on front page of today's Washington
> Post)
>
>
> I would rather have Muslims praying to the East in
> the direction of the Capitol than flying a plane
> into it. Unfortunately the Michelle Bachmann,
> Sarah Palin, Joe the Plumber types in the world
> apparently don't.

Those types will shit their pants in utter and sheer terror at either prospect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The function of conservatives is not to meet every liberal program or scheme with a denunciation or a destructive counterscheme, but rather to weigh its advantages and defects, supporting the first and challenging the second. A declaration of ideological warfare against liberalism is by its nature profoundly unconservative. It meets perceived radicalism with a counterradicalism of its own.

Posted by: Thurston Moore ()
Date: September 27, 2009 01:35AM

Evan Vucci Wrote:
> The problem with Islam in the West at present
> mostly arises from a new, more militant
> interpretation of the Koran called Wahhabism (in
> some ways analogous to Puritanism in Christianity)
> that has its roots in the 18th century, but
> underwent a major revival/development in the 1960s
> under the intellectual leadership of Sayyid Qutb
> (who was a kind of Lenin (or Gramsci) to Ibn Abd
> al-Wahhab's Marx).
>
> Post-WWII oil wealth flowing into the Middle East,
> and in particular Saudi Arabia, funded both the
> propagation of this particular sect of Islam, and
> its terrorist activities.
>
> In the next 100 years, oil wealth will disappear,
> and there's a reasonably good chance that the
> militant, world-conquering impulse of
> Wahhabism/Qutbism will disappear along with it.
>
> A further dynamic that will be played out during
> this same time period is the confrontation of
> Islam with modernity and consumerism. History has
> shown that religious fundamentalism may be able to
> resist the tide of modernity and consumerism for a
> generation or two, but not for much longer than
> that, except for relatively small, marginalized
> pockets of resistance.

If you haven't already, you should read the book "Hatred's Kingdom".

Though it sounds like you already have.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The function of conservatives is not to meet every liberal program or scheme with a denunciation or a destructive counterscheme, but rather to weigh its advantages and defects, supporting the first and challenging the second. A declaration of ideological warfare against liberalism is by its nature profoundly unconservative. It meets perceived radicalism with a counterradicalism of its own.

Posted by: FurfaxTownie ()
Date: September 27, 2009 09:24AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2009 09:27AM by FurfaxTownie.

Posted by: Kelly Bundy ()
Date: September 27, 2009 09:27AM

Evan Vucci Wrote:
> Muslims gather to pray on the East Front of the
> Capitol in Washington, Friday, Sept. 25, 2009
> (photo on front page of today's Washington Post)

Why are the mooning the Washington Monument?

Posted by: dono ()
Date: September 27, 2009 11:40AM

Truth be told Id be worried if it was 3000 Christians praying there too. Organized religion and crowds are cause for concern.

Okay praying for peace is a best case scenario for these events so I say no biggie. Reality is there are a lot of religions and they represent one of the largest. Go God!

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: September 27, 2009 11:40AM

Wouldn't ya just love to walk down the rows, give a little kick to each ass pointing skyward and say "Wake the fuck up, you dummies!"
Attachments:
MuslimPrayerDay-Capitol-Sept25.jpg

Date: September 27, 2009 11:44AM

Kelly Bundy Wrote:
> Evan Vucci Wrote:
> -----
> > Muslims gather to pray on the East Front of the
> > Capitol in Washington, Friday, Sept. 25, 2009
> > (photo on front page of today's Washington
> Post)
>
> Why are the mooning the Washington Monument?

I see a Glenn Beck segment in the making.

Date: September 27, 2009 04:11PM

Glenn Beck is competing for "the" most irresponsible commentator on TV.

Posted by: Teddy ()
Date: September 27, 2009 04:21PM

Vince(1) FU

Posted by: Benny Hill ()
Date: September 27, 2009 05:17PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Glenn Beck is competing for "the" most
> irresponsible commentator on TV.

Come on Vince. Admit it. You are really turned on by that photo.

Posted by: linda lou ()
Date: September 27, 2009 05:47PM

This photo was shown just to turn on all the gay
men who read the Post...it is a conspiracy.....

all their asses need kicked....all Muslims are terrorists

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: October 06, 2009 01:56PM

Peter the Great Wrote:
> In 1683, the Ottoman Empire's army was at the
> gates of Vienna, Austria. The
> only thing that stopped their ever expanding
> rampage from going all the way
> to the Scandinavian lands was Russian
> intervention. The Russians did so out of fear that
> if they did not do so, they would be next. There
> is a very strong argument that we would all be
> speaking Arabic, praying towards Mecca, and
> wearing towels on our heads to this day if it were
> not for the Russians.

Uh, no. It was the POLISH king, Jan Sobieski, who led the relief force and was at the head of 20,000 heavy cavalry that struck the decisive blow against the Saracens.

The Poles were thanked for this by being wiped off the map by 1783.

We can also thank the incompetence of Kara Mustafa, who treated his allies (Wallachia, Moldovia, and the Crimean Khanate) like !@#$.

Date: October 06, 2009 01:57PM

linda lou Wrote:
> This photo was shown just to turn on all the gay
> men who read the Post...it is a conspiracy.....
>
> all their asses need kicked....all Muslims are
> terrorists

Just like all Christians are infidels.

Posted by: pgen's MC ()
Date: October 09, 2009 02:03PM

Sheeeeeeee-it. Get them muther truckers on the back of a hog. You know the old saying, There aint no Athiests in foxholes or when the PGEN's MC is chasin yer ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Fairfax Felix ()
Date: October 09, 2009 03:55PM

So tell me why we don't see their sorry asses out picketing and shouting their disapproval when terrorist acts are committed. Their absence and silence speaks volumes.

Posted by: pgen's MC ()
Date: October 09, 2009 04:02PM

Page Not Found

The page you tried to access does not exist on this server. This page may not exist due to the following reasons:

1. You are the owner of this web site and you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information.

2. The URL that you have entered in your browser is incorrect. Please re-enter the URL and try again.

3. The Link that you clicked on incorrectly points to this page. Please contact the owner of this web site to inform them of this situation

Date: October 19, 2009 05:07PM

Fairfax Felix Wrote:
> So tell me why we don't see their sorry asses out
> picketing and shouting their disapproval when
> terrorist acts are committed. Their absence and
> silence speaks volumes.

What sort of display would you require from them? I'm a little curious as to what might convince you that the majority of Muslims do not support terrorism.

Of course, even if 99.9% of all professed Muslims oppose terrorism and would turn in a terrorist to DHS or their overseas equivalents, that leaves ... a million Muslims supporting terrorism/willing to participate in it.

For example, at no point during the Irish Republican Army's terror campaign of the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s did it have more than 300 or so active members.

The Greek group, 17 November, never had more than 25 members and it remained entirely concealed for 30 years (until it was broken up, conveniently a year or so before the Olympics.)

Posted by: Dave ()
Date: May 06, 2010 06:36PM

Don't worry, I've been secretly putting pork in all their food. No heaven. No virgins.
Islam is trying to instill their insane values on the good people of America and need to be stopped. Too bad they have one of their kind in the White House.
Islam is not a religion, It is a murderous cult which needs to be stopped, outlawed, and defeated before this goes any further.
Now before any of you dumb-asses want to compare this to Christianity, tell me the last time a Christian sent their child into a crowded market with a suicide belt.
Now before you call me a racist. isn't Islam's view on Israel the epitome of racism?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.