HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sitting here in my Reef flip flops and Columbia shorts, Salty Dog in hand, so glad I moved to Florida
Posted by: Petey Greene ()
Date: January 09, 2017 07:17PM

How do you fucks stand the weather? I'm thinking about kicking the AC on. Trust me, the sooner you get out of that blood sucking D.C. area the better. There is a better life beyond the Beltway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sitting here in my Reef flip flops and Columbia shorts, Salty Dog in hand, so glad I moved to Florida
Posted by: Petey Greene ()
Date: January 09, 2017 07:20PM

Do you realize they don't sell firewood here in South Florida. Do you know why? No one wants or needs it.

Re: Sitting here in my Reef flip flops and Columbia shorts, Salty Dog in hand, so glad I moved to Florida
Posted by: jorge2 ()
Date: January 09, 2017 07:31PM

You unproductive loser. Enjoy Florida. I'm sure it's lovely. In reality, you checked out of life because you are a dipshit. DC ways are not for everyone, sure, but you went to the other extreme.

Lazy. Pussy. Have a sunny day.

Posted by: Restonite ()
Date: January 09, 2017 07:40PM

Florida is by far the most violent crime ridden state in the union. Check it out for yourself. We may be cold but there is much less chance of some thugs breaking in our house or pulling a gat on us and taking our ride.

Posted by: Terp4Life ()
Date: January 09, 2017 07:44PM

Where in Florida? At the rate New Yorkers are moving to NOVA I might as well move to Palm Beach County and be done with it.

Posted by: Fantom.Shitter ()
Date: January 09, 2017 09:56PM

Florida...a shady state for shady people.

Posted by: Not Mr. Wright ()
Date: September 08, 2017 06:11PM

Petey Greene Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How do you fucks stand the weather? I'm thinking
> about kicking the AC on. Trust me, the sooner you
> get out of that blood sucking D.C. area the
> better. There is a better life beyond the
> Beltway.

Evening Petey. Regular late summer Friday evening here in Fairfax. Grandpa's out golfing at Burke Lake. Me and wife grilling in the backyard with a couple bottles of wine. Kid's are at the football game.

How's things at the reef in Florida?

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: September 08, 2017 06:31PM

Weather? Enjoy that hurricane, numb nuts...

Posted by: Meteorologist ()
Date: September 09, 2017 07:09AM

How will Petey die during Irma - make your guesses now!

Drowning?
Impaled by debris?
Choked on a flip flop?
Killed by looters?

Posted by: j3kbw ()
Date: October 10, 2018 06:56AM

Petey Greene Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How do you fucks stand the weather? I'm thinking
> about kicking the AC on. Trust me, the sooner you
> get out of that blood sucking D.C. area the
> better. There is a better life beyond the
> Beltway.

Yet another hurricane... still nothing up here. Weather is just fine.

Posted by: God-awful Florida ()
Date: October 10, 2018 08:34AM

Haven't seen any pet-eating alligators, pythons, or giant flying cockroaches this week either. And the waitresses at IHOP are all younger than I am too. .

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.