HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
STAY AWAY: Avoid Inconvenience, Injury, and Incarceration on Inauguration Day
Posted by: The Idiots Are Coming ()
Date: December 28, 2016 06:20PM

As the District careens toward Donald Trump's inauguration, a group of local activists is doing everything in its power to make sure that the day's events are besieged with bedlam.

"The number of counter protesters showing up is off the charts," says Legba Carrefour, a participant with the D.C. Counter-Inaugural Committee, which is organizing actions under the banner of DisruptJ20. "We want to undermine the legitimacy of the incoming administration by ruining the inauguration."

DisruptJ20 is one of around a dozen groups that plan to express their deep displeasure with the results of the election. The biggest and most high-profile, of course, is the Women's March on Washington, scheduled for the day after inauguration.

Throughout the day, hundreds or thousands of protesters plan to paralyze morning traffic into the city, create blockades at checkpoints, march without permits, and possibly disrupt the parade. There will also be a permitted rally for people who don't wish to risk arrest, starting at Columbus Circle at noon.

"The main thing to keep in mind with the stuff we're doing is the impact," Carrefour says. "Let's say 100,000 people show up to the Women's March. 100,000 at the Women’s March is going to have a lot less impact than if you get 1,000 people showing up and doing blockades. We can do a lot with few people."

The group is providing housing for up to 1,000 people at this point—along with food, a medic team, trainings, and legal support—but even organizers aren't sure exactly how many protesters to expect.

Around 15 core participants have been working on inauguration protest plans since before they even knew the victor, but interest skyrocketed after Trump defied all exceptions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: STAY AWAY: Avoid Inconvenience, Injury, and Incarceration on Inauguration Day
Posted by: In case you could not guess ()
Date: December 28, 2016 06:24PM

Legba Carrefour, a self-styled “radical queer”, calls marriage a “destructive way of life” that produces broken families. “I’m not concerned about whether I can get married but whether I will die in the street at the hands of homophobes.”

http://tooyoungforthelivingdead.tumblr.com/post/52719776250/legba-carrefour-a-self-styled-radical-queer

Re: STAY AWAY: Avoid Inconvenience, Injury, and Incarceration on Inauguration Day
Posted by: Anarchist Liberals. ()
Date: December 28, 2016 06:30PM

One major faction plans an orderly but large demonstration along the parade route. But a more radical effort operating under the tagline “no peaceful transition” seeks to block major roads into the nation’s capital and prevent foot traffic from reaching security checkpoints along the route.

“So, we’re going for what I’d generally term a clusterf--k,” says Legba Carrefour, a local anarchist handling press for the more radical protest-organizing network DisruptJ20, which has more than 1,700 Facebook group members.

“We are planning to shut down the inauguration, that’s the short of it,” he says. “We’re pretty literal about that, we are trying to create citywide paralysis on a level that I don’t think has been seen in D.C. before. We’re trying to shut down pretty much every ingress into the city as well as every checkpoint around the actual inauguration parade route.”

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-15/anti-trump-activists-plan-road-blocking-clusterf-k-for-inauguration

Posted by: Criminal List ()
Date: December 28, 2016 06:31PM

Posted by: Autonomous Direct Action ()
Date: December 28, 2016 06:42PM

Carrefour says DisruptJ20 has no publicly announced plans to jump barricades along the inauguration parade route or throw projectiles at the new president, but that autonomous direct actions are encouraged.

“I can’t comment on specific stuff we’re doing like that, mostly because that would be illegal. But, yeah, it will get pretty crazy, I expect,” he says. "'Have fun!' I say."

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-15/anti-trump-activists-plan-road-blocking-clusterf-k-for-inauguration

Posted by: We Laugh At You ()
Date: December 28, 2016 06:45PM

Inauguration Day will be great.

There will be the President, Donald J. Trump, getting sworn in. There will be about 100-200,000 people watching and supporting him. But, then, with Democrat/Soros/Union Money, there will be even more miscreants coming to Washington, D.C.

These disgusting creeps will converge on the Washington Mall, and will get roped off into their "Bunker of Tears."

Some will protest. Some will cry. Some will try to break out of the Bunker of Tears. The "Usual Suspects" will get arrested if they protest outside of their taped-off playrooms. These "Usual Suspects" will be wearing face masks. They will be waving Mexican flags. They will be waving the Hammer-and-Sickle.

Meanwhile, the rest of America will laugh at you.

Posted by: Always Obey The Law!! Stay Warm! ()
Date: December 28, 2016 07:02PM

All Ye Fellow TRUMP Folk!! #1 I'll Start WITH TEXANS WHO ARE RODEO CLOWNS, Then TEXANS,..ALASKANS, MARINES..AIRBORNE Para-Troopers, Grunts,Navy SEALS, EOD Folk,Hi Speed Jet Jockeys,Test Pilots, Air Force Types,Hardhats, Bikers,Tough Guys, Tough Gals, Truck Drivers who haul Steel..or Gasoline, Haz Mat People,Oil Rig Roughnecks,Oil Rig Fire Blowout Experts, Coal Miners, Martial Artists,Bad Mo-Fo's,Women With Whiskers On Their Chins, James Bond's, Don Juan's, Street Racers, Motocross Dirt Bikers,Dirt Trackers, Parachutists, Divers, Drag Racers, Boxers, Wrestlers, Big Guys, Lil Guys, Strongmen, Young Men.Bail Bondsmen, Bounty Hunters, Card Sharks, Moonshiners, Mountain Folk, Cajuns,Swamp Folk, Catfish Noodlers,Rodeo Bronc Busters, ...and FELLOW COOKS !!! ALL Law Abiding Americans !!

Police SAP Gloves

http://www.tbotech.com/sap-gloves.htm

No Metal In These..Hi Tech Models

http://www.galls.com/oakley-si-assault-gloves?PMWTNO=000000000002323&PMSRCH=

Nice Warm Winter Gloves For Law Abiding Folk Attending The Inauguration of the 45th President of The USA! Donald J. Trump! ...

Ill Opt For A New Pair Myself..The new Hi Tech ones with out the lead shot in the knuckle areas...Hard..Hi Tech Plastic instead...Nice and Warm...Winter Gloves..SMILE!!

DAJAX

Posted by: ggwr92b ()
Date: December 28, 2016 09:16PM

Anarchist Liberals. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One major faction plans an orderly but large
> demonstration along the parade route. But a more
> radical effort operating under the tagline “no
> peaceful transition” seeks to block major roads
> into the nation’s capital and prevent foot
> traffic from reaching security checkpoints along
> the route.
>
> “So, we’re going for what I’d generally term
> a clusterf--k,” says Legba Carrefour, a local
> anarchist handling press for the more radical
> protest-organizing network DisruptJ20, which has
> more than 1,700 Facebook group members.
>
> “We are planning to shut down the inauguration,
> that’s the short of it,” he says. “We’re
> pretty literal about that, we are trying to create
> citywide paralysis on a level that I don’t think
> has been seen in D.C. before. We’re trying to
> shut down pretty much every ingress into the city
> as well as every checkpoint around the actual
> inauguration parade route.”
>
> http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-15/ant
> i-trump-activists-plan-road-blocking-clusterf-k-fo
> r-inauguration

I hope they look forward to meeting the business end of a lot of bumpers.

Posted by: Let's do this, libtards ()
Date: December 28, 2016 09:18PM

Attachments:
1468544546720.jpg
kill-liberals.jpg

Posted by: Now you see me.. ()
Date: December 28, 2016 09:55PM

Let's do this, libtards Wrote:
> .

Liberal here ..My AR is way better than that..

I see lots of Magpul accessories ..nothing special though

Right wing nuts ..i have a nice view for you too.

Posted by: Of The Execution Chamber?? ()
Date: December 28, 2016 10:06PM

>Right wing nuts ..i have a nice view for you too.
Where Your On the Road Map To Freak..

DAJAX

Posted by: Double Jeopardy ()
Date: December 28, 2016 10:15PM

Of The Execution Chamber?? Wrote:
> >Right wing nuts ..i have a nice view for you
> too.
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> Where Your On the Road Map To Freak..
>
> DAJAX

HA! you silly bastard.

Shit doesn't stink, holier than thou, double standard simpleton.

Posted by: eEvuW ()
Date: December 29, 2016 07:08AM

Divert their busess to a big unused parking lot in Landover and let them walk. Problem solved.

Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: December 29, 2016 02:32PM

It's gonna be ugly

Hopefully law enforcement has a plan in case anything gets out of hand.

Posted by: Timmyslaw ()
Date: December 29, 2016 02:46PM

Support Bikers for Trump on Inauguration Day!

https://www.gofundme.com/2b3jgp3g

Posted by: Dhxj6 ()
Date: December 31, 2016 12:07AM

Put a few barges out in the middle of the Potomac for the protestors. Round them up, stick them all on the barges and drop anchor and forget them. When the fireworks start going off on display around them that night, they'll have to swim to keep from getting themselves set on fire to get ashore. Maybe it will be really cold that day too...Make them park out in Manassas and ride busses into town, then shut down all bus and Metro traffic early out of DC..

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.