HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How would this area have fared in nuclear war?
Posted by: Snapple ()
Date: August 30, 2009 07:52AM

I was just thinking, do we know exactly what would have happened to this area in a nuclear war with the Soviets? Let's say I'm in Reston, which I think is about 15 miles away from DC. The effects would depend on how big the bomb/s were and where the wind was blowing, but I don't think I would be vapourised. An online blast calculator has a 0.25 psi overpressure at 15 miles from a 500-KT blast, enough to shatter windows. 1.5Mt would give 1 psi, moderate home damage.

Dulles airport is only about 8 miles away, so that could be a problem. Quantico is also a target, but it's further away than DC.

What else would they hit? CIA HQ at Langley seems like a good target, and it's a little closer than DC. What else? Would they have nuked Great Falls or Mclean in order to kill the poltical and military leadership in their homes? Would they have blanketed the area since there's so much stuff around here?

Has any of this information come out since the end of the Cold War?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How would this area have fared in nuclear war?
Posted by: Clobbersaurus ()
Date: August 30, 2009 08:09AM

Since there was a Nike silo base in Great Falls, I think you'd be screwed.

Date: August 30, 2009 08:17AM

Clobbersaurus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Since there was a Nike silo base in Great Falls, I
> think you'd be screwed.
I was thinking later on, like the eighties or maybe seventies.

Posted by: boredom ()
Date: August 30, 2009 09:03AM

Clobbersaurus Wrote:
> Since there was a Nike silo base in Great Falls, I
> think you'd be screwed.

The missiles were all fragmentation, no nuclear. They were designed to try and intercept incoming nuclear missiles. We would have been relatively OK here because they were meant more to defend Washington D.C.

In those days, with a vastly lower population and density in Fairfax County / Prince William, we weren't a useful target compared to D.C., parts of Maryland (Andrews Airforce Base, Ft. Meade/NSA), McLean (CIA), and Quantico down near Triangle, VA.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 30, 2009 09:12AM

We would all have been dead. Even if Fairfax didn't get hit by a nuclear bomb, the fallout from all the DC bombs would have been enough to have killed us. Even if it wasn't instant, the radiation sickness would have been a very painful death.

As far as missile defense, there were simply too many incoming missiles for any defense to have been adequate.

FYI, Soviet strategy was to carpet bomb an entire area. They were not concerned with precision, ie. targeting only DC. If there was a war, you can guarantee that from Stafford all the way up to Baltimore would be leveled.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: August 30, 2009 10:49AM

The Soviets were/are well aware of many of the "secret" underground bunkers that exist in the Blue Ridge mountains (Mt. Weather, Mt. Pony, etc.), so you better believe that they would have dropped a few to our west. With the prevailing west to east winds, we would have had a lot of fallout. So even if you house didn't take a hit, the radiation would kill you eventually.

During the Cold War, the Soviets have many, many warheads aimed for DC and our other major cities/military institutions, and we in turn had the same for them. Fairfax, Prince William, Loudoun, etc. would have been toast.

Why?::

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2009 11:04AM by Warhawk.
Attachments:
demotivational-posters-redundancy.jpg

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: August 30, 2009 10:53AM

Im not sure if the term "carpet bombing" is the correct term..but the thought is correct...their strategy wasnt to single out targets with a limited/targeted nuclear strike...their idea was to throw over very large megaton bombs that would be the ultimate "shock and awe" attack.

Registered Voter...a Big talking coward..big man on FFXU...little man in life.

Date: August 30, 2009 10:56AM

I don't know if the fallout would reach us from Norfolk, but you can guarantee that the largest naval base in the world would have been turned into a glass crater. Same goes for Annapolis, and I'm sure Baltimore's ports were a strategic target.

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: August 30, 2009 10:58AM

Had a war occurred during the Cuban Missile Crisis, FFx Co might have survived, since the USSR was bluffing about its capabilities. But even then, the nukes in Cuba were within range of DC.

As eesh said above, the Soviets would have laid into the DC area over and over again, especially in the 70s and 80s when they had the warheads to spare (they still do, you know). A common strategy by both sides was to hit one target with more than one means, ICBM and sub-launched, and with more than one round, to make sure the targets were hit.

Fallout from bombs in downtown DC would likely blow east over MD, so FFx Co. might survive that, at first. But in a large nuclear exchange, fallout from blasts further west, say Pittsburgh, would blow eastward, and unless you are both lucky enough not to get caulked by the bombs themselves and also to have a nice roomy, well-stocked fallout shelter, your chances aren't very good.

According to a few studies, there would be lots of survivors of a nuclear war for the first year or so, but then over the following five years it was expected that as much as 2/3 of the human species would perish due to radiation poisoning, starvation, and other effects from the sudden collapse of society.

So if you're in Reston an Osama blows up a low-yield suitcase nuke on the Mall, you're probably going to be fine. But if it's a real war, forget about it.

Date: August 30, 2009 10:59AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Im not sure if the term "carpet bombing" is the
> correct term.
.but the thought is correct...their
> strategy wasnt to single out targets with a
> limited/targeted nuclear strike...their idea was
> to throw over very large megaton bombs that would
> be the ultimate "shock and awe" attack.

Carpet Bombing: "An extensive and systematic bombing intended to devastate a large target"

If you were such an expert in military concepts as you claim you are, you would know this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2009 10:59AM by eesh.

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: August 30, 2009 11:02AM

eesh Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Im not sure if the term "carpet bombing" is the
> > correct term..but the thought is
> correct...their
> > strategy wasnt to single out targets with a
> > limited/targeted nuclear strike...their idea
> was
> > to throw over very large megaton bombs that
> would
> > be the ultimate "shock and awe" attack.
>
>
> Carpet Bombing: "An extensive and systematic
> bombing intended to devastate a large target"
>
>
> If you were such an expert in military concepts as
> you claim you are, you would know this.

I guess you dont understand the concept of a qualifying statement. I have never claimed to be a military expert...I have opinions that I can discuss and explain...I guess on here that's considered claiming one is an expert.

Registered Voter...a Big talking coward..big man on FFXU...little man in life.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: August 30, 2009 11:08AM

I always thought this was a good guideline:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/bomb/sfeature/1mtblast.html

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: August 30, 2009 11:13AM

tomahawk Wrote:

>
> According to a few studies, there would be lots of
> survivors of a nuclear war for the first year or
> so, but then over the following five years it was
> expected that as much as 2/3 of the human species
> would perish due to radiation poisoning,
> starvation, and other effects from the sudden
> collapse of society.

>

Various forms of cancer would take its toll on many people, I think thyroid cancer is the most common with radiation exposure. White blood cells also die off and women would be become sterile after exposure.

Plus, with all the livestock and agricultural failures, most people would just starve to death. I'm sure cannibalism would be common practice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2009 11:17AM by eesh.

Posted by: Ironman ()
Date: August 30, 2009 11:26AM

Posted by: The Master ()
Date: August 30, 2009 11:34AM

The Unity will bring about the master race. One able to survive, or even thrive, in the wasteland. As long as there are differences, we will tear ourselves apart fighting each other. We need one race. One goal. One people....to move forward to our destiny.

Attachments:
master.gif

Posted by: XTC2010 ()
Date: August 30, 2009 12:08PM

Here is a nuclear blast calculator/map that lets you select the location,size and delivery method of the bomb. You need Java installed in your web browser to use it.

http://www.fas.org/programs/ssp/nukes/nuclear_weapon_effects/nuclearwpneffctcalc.html?formAction=297&contentId=367

Posted by: Dr. Strangelove ()
Date: August 30, 2009 12:13PM

XTC2010 Wrote:
> Here is a nuclear blast calculator/map that lets
> you select the location,size and delivery method
> of the bomb. You need Java installed in your web
> browser to use it.
>
> http://www.fas.org/programs/ssp/nukes/nuclear_weap
> on_effects/nuclearwpneffctcalc.html?formAction=297
> &contentId=367

thanks but I keep one in every vehicle I own

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: August 30, 2009 12:13PM

Ironman - that speech is one of the best parts of the movie.

Posted by: Ironman ()
Date: August 30, 2009 07:25PM

Warhawk Wrote:
> Ironman - that speech is one of the best parts of
> the movie.

I love it, can't wait for the 2nd one.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: August 30, 2009 08:48PM

head to a fallout shelter in one of the local high schools, then take your hummer and drive to ohio

Posted by: b ()
Date: August 30, 2009 10:35PM

>> Since there was a Nike silo base in Great Falls, I
>> think you'd be screwed.
>
> The missiles were all fragmentation, no nuclear. They were designed to try and > intercept incoming nuclear missiles. We would have been relatively OK here
> because they were meant more to defend Washington D.C.

Nike missiles were not designed to intercept incoming nuclear ICBMs, they were designed to intercept incoming bombers. There was a small-yield nuclear warhead available for use on the Nike Hercules which was designed to take out an entire squadron of bombers, but the Great Falls and Fairfax sites were never upgraded to use the larger Hercules missiles, they only had the original Nike Ajax. Lorton, Waldorf, Annapolis, and Davidsonville had the Hercules missiles, but it's still classified whether or not these sites were actually equipped with the nuclear warheads. By the time the ICBM became well deployed in the early to mid 60s the Nike missiles were pretty much useless -- they weren't effective at all against ICBM reentry vehicles and fighter/interceptors on alert were cheaper against the less likely threat of bombers.

Posted by: McLeaniac ()
Date: August 31, 2009 12:27AM

There are pills you can take for that - they do something to block your thyroid temporarily so you don't get cancer. Its like a series of 7 pills and you'd start on them as soon as you heard. Get them now - they won't be available if an incedent happens. Get extra for your friends and family and as barter maybe. They aren't that expensive - now.

Posted by: Thurston Moore ()
Date: August 31, 2009 12:44AM

McLeaniac Wrote:
> There are pills you can take for that - they do
> something to block your thyroid temporarily so you
> don't get cancer. Its like a series of 7 pills
> and you'd start on them as soon as you heard. Get
> them now - they won't be available if an incedent
> happens. Get extra for your friends and family
> and as barter maybe. They aren't that expensive -
> now.

Yeah, they're called IODINE pills.

Posted by: Spacy ()
Date: August 31, 2009 01:12AM

When I was growing up in Annandale in the 60s, listening the air raid siren down the street each week and the Emergency Broadcast System tests on the radio, I assumed that the world would be blown up before I was 40. But that I wouldn't have anything at all to worry about personally, as I'd have been incinerated very early on.

Date: August 31, 2009 09:10AM

Regarding fall out, I think you are in a much better position being in Virginia than in Maryland. I would believe the plume would more likely drift toward Delmarva than toward Virginia.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: Peter Venkman ()
Date: August 31, 2009 11:47AM

At least the traffic into DC would lighten up a bit.
Attachments:
washington404_674922c.jpg

Posted by: Disease Ridden ()
Date: August 31, 2009 11:49AM

Would radiation be enough to kill all the AIDS left by the fags in Dupont Circle?

Date: August 31, 2009 11:52AM

Peter Venkman Wrote:
> At least the traffic into DC would lighten up a
> bit.

I love how these post-Apocalyptic images always show landmark buildings standing. In AI, Spielberg had the Twin Towers (ironic) and Chrysler building surviving glaciers. And, of course, who could forget how the copper of the Statue of Liberty withstands 2,000 years of exposure to sand and water in Planet of the Apes. If a nuke went off over DC, the Capitol would be rubble.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2009 11:52AM by WashingTone-Locian.

Posted by: ffxstoner ()
Date: August 31, 2009 06:03PM

I would get in my sail boat and go to the center of the atlantic and just chill. Eat fish and grow pot off my bow.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2009 06:03PM by ffxstoner.

Date: August 31, 2009 10:36PM

McLeaniac Wrote:
> There are pills you can take for that - they do
> something to block your thyroid temporarily so you
> don't get cancer. Its like a series of 7 pills
> and you'd start on them as soon as you heard. Get
> them now - they won't be available if an incedent
> happens. Get extra for your friends and family
> and as barter maybe. They aren't that expensive -
> now.

Yeah, iodine pills.

But they won't protect you from radiation or radioactive fallout directly.

What they do is fill your thyroid up with iodine so that when you ingest radioactive iodine it just passes through your system instead of lodging in your thyroid and giving you cancer. I forget the how and why, but radioactive iodine is one of the chief poisons that finds its way into food and water after a nuclear event, be it as reactor accident or an explosive.

In the first few weeks after the last bomb goes off, the danger is from a lot more than iodine. All that dust and debris you see in a mushroom cloud is kicked up from the soil and structures near the blast, and it's all radioactive as shit. Neutrons from the bomb make it radioactive. That dust will emit alpha and beta particle radiation for weeks afterwards, so you want to be underground or inside a large building far from the outside walls for a couple of weeks minimum. Main thing is to put distance or mass or both bewteen you and the fallout until it loses its radioactivity.

After that, there are longer-lived isotopes in the environment which are by-products of the reaction. Bikini Atoll, for instance is contaminted with cesium-137 and strontium-90, which are very nasty. I think it's iodine-131 which the pills are for.

If you come out of your bomb shelter and wish to start growing food, you need to be aware of these things and find a way to either clean up your farm or move somewhere cleaner. Yeah, good luck.

Date: August 31, 2009 10:45PM

Here you go, if you really think you've got a shot at surviving, read this book: http://www.ki4u.com/free_book/s73p904.htm

And here is a website for those who want to survive it. http://www.radshelters4u.com/
Despiten the cheery "chin-up" attitude of it, it sounds pretty dire to me. All that fallout from all those blasts...

Posted by: Opium man ()
Date: September 02, 2009 02:00AM

I would've driven to WV or other states with no meaningful assets to target. Since Russia posses no threat, I would worry about China when they figure out how to build long range ICBM's that can travel further than the ones they have targetted at the westcoast.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: September 02, 2009 07:11AM

Think about this...we have a country full of nuclear power plants that only produces 7% of our energy, yet some are located atop of earthquake zones. The coal plants with their toxic ash ponds are abundant through out the world. Our water ways are already polluted. If, say, our magnetic poles shift in 2012, everything will change, as a result earthquakes will start off a domino effect through-out the world. This in turn will cause huge tidal waves and ignite super volcanoes, yellowstone is the home to one here in the states. What I describe would also create it's own veil of poison which, in order to survive you would need to stay underground for along time. Could one who needed to live underground for a long time not possibly end up looking like the aliens we so often hear about?

Just a thought.

What I can't understand is that we know, or should know that our planet is a living thing. We should be taking care of our planet as we would ourselves. We as a people are smart enough to fix the problem but we don't, we just postpone hard action, which is now needed for our future.

Date: September 02, 2009 08:22AM

Spunky, whether you are a real person or just a character troll acting like a crazy woman, you are a never ending source of entertainment. Thanks.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 02, 2009 08:27AM

spunky Wrote:
----------------------------------
>
> our magnetic poles shift in 2012, everything will change, as a result earthquakes will start off a domino effect through-out the world. This in turn will cause huge tidal waves and ignite super volcanoes

LOL

Date: September 02, 2009 08:50AM

spunky Wrote:
If, say, our magnetic
> poles shift in 2012, everything will change, as a
> result earthquakes will start off a domino effect
> through-out the world. This in turn will cause
> huge tidal waves and ignite super volcanoes,
> yellowstone is the home to one here in the states.
>

Been talking to Quetzalcoatl again, I see. Time to have your meds re-evaluated.

Date: September 02, 2009 09:02AM

WTL, what's this shit here all about? You question rather I'm on meds???????

You surround yourself with girls? That makes you look bad as an old fart.

Maybe you don't realize how much you like it in the ass...asshole.

All girls love anal. Some just don't know it yet.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: September 02, 2009 10:23AM

My magnetic pole just shifted. I want to fuck Spunky.

Date: September 02, 2009 10:28AM

spunky Wrote:

>
> You surround yourself with girls? That makes you
> look bad as an old fart.

WTF is this about? Did I miss something along the way?

Date: September 02, 2009 11:00AM

spunky Wrote:
> Could one who needed to live underground for a long time
> not possibly end up looking like the aliens we so
> often hear about?

Doesn't matter. The world is run behind the scenes by lizard people anyway.

Date: September 03, 2009 01:36AM

spunky Wrote:
>
> What I can't understand is that we know, or should
> know that our planet is a living thing. We should
> be taking care of our planet as we would
> ourselves. We as a people are smart enough to fix
> the problem but we don't, we just postpone hard
> action, which is now needed for our future.

I do take care of our planet as I would myself. I take a vitamin every morning, and I throw one outside for the earth.

Posted by: O ()
Date: September 03, 2009 08:50AM

I think you mean:......... How will this area fare in nuclear war?
Its really just a matter of time....... HELLO CAN YOU SAY < OBOMBA >

Place your head between your legs and kiss you ass goodbye

Posted by: O ()
Date: September 03, 2009 08:56AM

OH YEAH
Attachments:
1christ-middle-finger.jpg

Date: September 03, 2009 06:39PM

I forgot to mention that our oceans will become polluted due to off-shore drilling sites which will leak oil into the oceans as a result of the earthquakes.

When the earth went through these changes in the past, those surviving had a fighting chance, because man had not poisoned the world yet. Thank you men.

Did I mention that the beautiful lake I grew up on in the oldest mountain range of the US, was polluted years ago by Alcoa? They admit doing it, but refuse to do anything about it. They regularly dumped PCBs, arsenic and many other toxins into our lake without a care. This lake system dumps into the ocean. Our food supply is already contaminated, forget our water supply.

Good luck and good night.

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: September 03, 2009 06:45PM

Hahaha, spunky! How is pointing fingers going to help the situation?

spunky Wrote:
>
> When the earth went through these changes in the
> past, those surviving had a fighting chance,
> because man had not poisoned the world yet. Thank
> you men.

Posted by: yoo ess aye, noombair won! ()
Date: September 03, 2009 06:49PM

fu commies

Date: September 03, 2009 08:08PM

spunky Wrote:
> I forgot to mention that our oceans will become
> polluted due to off-shore drilling sites which
> will leak oil into the oceans as a result of the
> earthquakes.
>
> you men.
>
> Did I mention that the beautiful lake I grew up on
> in the oldest mountain range of the US, was
> polluted years ago by Alcoa? They admit doing it,
> but refuse to do anything about it. They
> regularly dumped PCBs, arsenic and many other
> toxins into our lake without a care. This lake
> system dumps into the ocean. Our food supply is
> already contaminated, forget our water supply.
>
> Good luck and good night.

I wish I could have such a creative imagination as you.

Date: September 03, 2009 08:30PM

eesh Wrote:
> spunky Wrote:
> -----
> > I forgot to mention that our oceans will become
> > polluted due to off-shore drilling sites which
> > will leak oil into the oceans as a result of
> the
> > earthquakes.
> >
> > When the earth went through these changes in
> the
> > past, those surviving had a fighting chance,
> > because man had not poisoned the world yet.
> Thank
> > you men.
> >
> > Did I mention that the beautiful lake I grew up
> on
> > in the oldest mountain range of the US, was
> > polluted years ago by Alcoa? They admit doing
> it,
> > but refuse to do anything about it. They
> > regularly dumped PCBs, arsenic and many other
> > toxins into our lake without a care. This lake
> > system dumps into the ocean. Our food supply is
> > already contaminated, forget our water supply.
>
> >
> > Good luck and good night.
>
>
> I wish I could have such a creative imagination as
> you.

These are facts, no imagination involved you sick pervert.

Date: September 03, 2009 09:12PM

spunky Wrote:
> Think about this...our magnetic
> poles shift in 2012, everything will change, as a
> result earthquakes will start off a domino effect
> through-out the world. This in turn will cause
> huge tidal waves and ignite super volcanoes

wat

Date: September 03, 2009 10:48PM

And where do you get your facts Spunky?

Date: September 04, 2009 02:11AM

That attachment was provided by the poster, O, not me. I noticed the photoshop looked a lot like MsMephisto again.

But if you're referring to my pointing out the obvious then that's another story. Like a woman even points out the obvious, men acknowledge this to be true, as you did here (Ha!), but still refuse to do a damn thing about it or take responsibilty. Does this moronic behavior sound the least bit familiar...?

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Hahaha, spunky! How is pointing fingers going to
> help the situation?
>
> spunky Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > When the earth went through these changes in
> the
> > past, those surviving had a fighting chance,
> > because man had not poisoned the world yet.
> Thank
> > you men.

Date: September 04, 2009 02:16AM

eesh Wrote:
> And where do you get your facts Spunky?

Google please anything I mentioned, once you pull your head out of the sand.

Date: September 04, 2009 02:35AM

spunky Wrote:
> I forgot to mention that our oceans will become
> polluted due to off-shore drilling sites which
> will leak oil into the oceans as a result of the
> earthquakes.
>
> you men.
>

As a man, and I'm sure my responsibility for all of this is documentable, I issue my apology early and often.

Date: September 04, 2009 02:39AM

eesh Wrote:
> spunky Wrote:
> -----
> > Could one who needed to live underground for a
> long time
> > not possibly end up looking like the aliens we
> so
> > often hear about?
>
>
> Doesn't matter. The world is run behind the scenes
> by lizard people anyway.

This is a real example of feeding the trolls.

I don't think Spunky has heard of David Ickes yet. Now she's going to start spewing shit about how the queen of england and george w. bush are shape shifting alien lizards.

Or are the lizards from the inner earth?

I never did figure that out.

But, I found a video Spunky posted on Youtube:

We as a nation have to ask ourselves, what the hell is going on. Why do water molecules suspended in air divide light into its component colors? Is the government conspiracy creating rainbows?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2009 02:51AM by Thurston Moore.

Date: September 04, 2009 06:27AM

Thurston I will not accept your lame and insincere apology now or ever. Who convinced you...you were a man anyway? I'm not.

Date: September 04, 2009 04:01PM

spunky Wrote:
> That attachment was provided by the poster, O,
> not me.

I know, spunky. I wasn't talking about the picture posted by O. I was talking about the part of your post that I had quoted...

> I noticed the photoshop looked a lot like
> MsMephisto again.

Mephisto looks like Jesus? Now I'm intrigued...

>
> But if you're referring to my pointing out the
> obvious then that's another story. Like a woman
> even points out the obvious, men acknowledge this
> to be true, as you did here (Ha!), but still
> refuse to do a damn thing about it or take
> responsibilty.

I don't know what to make of this paragraph. I don't know how it relates to my post or what it even means... All I was saying was "Who cares who started it?". Let's assume that ONLY men were responsible for ALL the poisoning of Earth the problems on Earth... How is angrily blaming men for all of your problems going to actually help solve the problems?

You even said yourself that "now is the time for action and nobody is doing anything". I'm sorry to say, spunk, that you are included. Earth is falling to pieces and all you seem to be doing is blaming men... or blaming gays... or blaming illegals.

At this point it doesn't matter who did what. It doesn't even matter if anyone apologizes... How are YOU going to fix these problems that trouble you so? The time has come to stop blaming people for your problems and to start fixing them! If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. If that's the case you are just as guilty as all of the men you despise.

Date: September 05, 2009 05:32AM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> spunky Wrote:
> -----
> > That attachment was provided by the poster, O,
> > not me.
>
> I know, spunky. I wasn't talking about the picture
> posted by O. I was talking about the part of your
> post that I had quoted...
>
I know, just playing with you. But you don't appear to be in the mood.
Are you always moody?

> > I noticed the photoshop looked a lot like
> > MsMephisto again.
>
> Mephisto looks like Jesus? Now I'm intrigued...
>

No, but it looks like some of his work.
> >
> > But if you're referring to my pointing out the
> > obvious then that's another story. Like a
> woman
> > even points out the obvious, men acknowledge
> this
> > to be true, as you did here (Ha!), but still
> > refuse to do a damn thing about it or take
> > responsibilty.
>
> I don't know what to make of this paragraph. I
> don't know how it relates to my post or what it
> even means... All I was saying was "Who cares who
>
I wouldn't admit it, but it seems easy for you.

started it?". Let's assume that ONLY men were
> responsible for ALL the poisoning of Earth the
> problems on Earth... How is angrily blaming men

I haven't angerily blamed any one, just pointed out the obvious.

> for all of your problems going to actually help
> solve the problems?
>

I haven't mentioned any of my problems here, just exposed a problem and you start
pointing fingers. It's just a fact that men have been in charge making poor decisions, which history supports. You read entirely to much into my posts.

> You even said yourself that "now is the time for
> action and nobody is doing anything". I'm sorry to
> say, spunk, that you are included. Earth is

I realize the reality of my words, but at least I mean well and see the problem for what it is. I have been here a year and heard complaining by posters, but that's all, no action, just a lot of talk. At least I am calling ya out for the frauds you appear to be. I realize too that makes no difference, but it does to me.

> falling to pieces and all you seem to be doing is
> blaming men... or blaming gays... or blaming
> illegals.
>
You over generalize and totally under-estimate me. If we don't learn from history then we are doomed to repeat it. Each one of those subjects, men, gays or illegals all have an agenda as we all do, but these agendas are destroying our country piece by piece. I am not blaming anyone, just making some long overdue observations. You shouldn't come off looking so defensive, one might think you are guilty of something.

> At this point it doesn't matter who did what. It
> doesn't even matter if anyone apologizes... How
> are YOU going to fix these problems that trouble
> you so? The time has come to stop blaming people

Hate to break this to you but these problems of our planet are just not
mine along, they are ours. It sounds like you just want to, as usual, pass the buck. Don't you think it's made it's rounds enough?

> for your problems and to start fixing them! If
> you're not part of the solution, you're part of
> the problem. If that's the case you are just as
> guilty as all of the men you despise.

Ok, Dr. Phil. I love men, I am just disappointed in most of what I've seen so far, but I still hold out hope. :)

and you?

Date: September 05, 2009 07:07AM

spunky Wrote:
> I know, just playing with you. But you don't
> appear to be in the mood.
> Are you always moody?

I guess the folly is mine for taking you seriously...

> I wouldn't admit it, but it seems easy for you.

Where is the shame in trying to better my understanding of the things people are saying?

>
> I haven't angerily blamed any one, just pointed
> out the obvious.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't saying that men are responsible for the poisoning of the earth blaming them?

> I haven't mentioned any of my problems here,

Really? You've never mentioned ANY of your problems on here?

> just
> exposed a problem and you start
> pointing fingers.

Now I'm pointing fingers? If you're referring to the Jesus picture, that was posted by O.

> It's just a fact that men have
> been in charge making poor decisions, which
> history supports. You read entirely to much into
> my posts.

What do you expect to accomplish by posting something like this?

> I realize the reality of my words, but at least I
> mean well and see the problem for what it is.

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions"?

> I
> have been here a year and heard complaining by
> posters, but that's all, no action, just a lot of
> talk. At least I am calling ya out for the frauds
> you appear to be. I realize too that makes no
> difference, but it does to me.

Do you ever analyze yourself the way you analyze us frauds?

> You over generalize and totally under-estimate me.

Please elaborate on this...

> If we don't learn from history then we are doomed
> to repeat it.

That's what I hear...

> Each one of those subjects, men,
> gays or illegals all have an agenda as we all do,
> but these agendas are destroying our country piece
> by piece.

Which agendas, specifically, are destroying the country piece by piece? How are these agendas doing so?

> I am not blaming anyone, just making
> some long overdue observations.

Your observations are that [insert group] are responsible for [insert problem]... How is that NOT blaming?

> You shouldn't
> come off looking so defensive, one might think you
> are guilty of something.

If you've taught me anything, spunk, it's that people are going to believe whatever they want to believe.

> Hate to break this to you but these problems of
> our planet are just not
> mine along, they are ours. It sounds like you
> just want to, as usual, pass the buck. Don't you
> think it's made it's rounds enough?

Oh, I think you love to "break this" to people. I'm well aware that they are all of our problems and it's going to take all of us to make the world a better place. My very first post (which was to you, by the way) said "We're all in it together"...

In this thread you said men were responsible for poisoning your precious lake and the whole world. You even facetiously thanked "men". I still want to know how pointing out that men are responsible for this tragedy is helping to fix this "dying planet" you mentioned. That is the first thing I asked you in this thread and I have yet to receive an answer. I'm starting to wonder if you aren't "just playing" with everyone on this forum.

>
> Ok, Dr. Phil. I love men, I am just disappointed
> in most of what I've seen so far, but I still hold
> out hope. :)

"Pray to God all you want, just be sure to paddle away from the rocks"

>
> and you?

If I didn't have hope I wouldn't STILL be having conversations with you...

Date: September 05, 2009 02:42PM

Harry would you care to sit down over coffee, or something, and discuss this further?

Date: September 05, 2009 03:03PM

spunky Wrote:
> Harry would you care to sit down over coffee, or
> something, and discuss this further?

Sounds like the start of a horror movie.

Guy meets batshit insane female on internet, meets for coffee spiked with special K, and is mutilated one body part at a time.

Date: September 05, 2009 04:10PM

spunky Wrote:
> Harry would you care to sit down over coffee, or
> something, and discuss this further?

Date: September 05, 2009 05:30PM

I just felt a tingle in my balls...

Date: September 05, 2009 05:59PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> I just felt a tingle in my balls...

That's Spunky licking your chode.

Date: September 05, 2009 06:18PM

That's EXTREMELY disrespectful...

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: September 05, 2009 06:34PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> That's EXTREMELY disrespectful...

He has one hour to remove the post. The clock is ticking.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: September 05, 2009 06:39PM

When did the hour start? I wasn't paying attention because Spunky was giving me a mind blowing handjob.

Date: September 05, 2009 06:51PM

eesh Wrote:
> When did the hour start? I wasn't paying attention
> because Spunky was giving me a mind blowing
> handjob.
Attachments:
judgespunk.jpg

Date: September 05, 2009 06:58PM

I apologize for my grammar, English is my second language (Shabo is my native language.)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2009 07:08PM by eesh.

Date: September 05, 2009 07:06PM

eesh Wrote:
> I apologize for my grammar, English is my second
> language (Shabo is my native language.)

upa mawo hoop-ka inɗage t'a-g paar bap. upa mana pond ɗɛpik moi koto upa dɛpik ye abiyaŋge

Date: September 05, 2009 07:13PM

Hell, I've released all this personal info, I might as well post my pic!

Attachments:
eesh.jpg

Date: September 05, 2009 07:16PM

I guess this thread means that following the breakdown of law and order, we would have died fighting amongst ourselves.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.