HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Professional Pro-Life Movement Has A Lot In Common With Donald Trump
Posted by: Red State * ()
Date: September 20, 2016 07:32AM

One of the things that's often said about Donald Trump is that he is the type of person who was born on third base but thinks he got there by hitting a triple. The professional pro-life movement is a lot like that except they have spent their whole existence repeatedly striking out, and now they are desperate to claim that they are standing on third base with Trump. Note that I am not talking in this post about every day pro-lifers, I am talking about the non-profit orgs who have become excellent at milking honest donors for money, delivering nothing in return, and then trying to pretend that they have been tremendously successful.

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/09/19/professional-pro-life-movement-lot-common-donald-trump/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Professional Pro-Life Movement Has A Lot In Common With Donald Trump
Posted by: Retard State* ()
Date: September 20, 2016 07:41AM

6T7d7my.gif

Posted by: Red State * ()
Date: September 20, 2016 08:01AM

Yes, they're both winners.

This thread belongs in Off-Topic you retard.

Posted by: NdxYt ()
Date: September 20, 2016 08:46AM

Good point. Pro-abortion gang is much more effective -

700,000 abortions in US in 2012,
CDC files this under "reproductive health" instead of filicide,
and the nation calls it "choice".

Posted by: How We Measure Success ()
Date: September 20, 2016 11:34AM

Red State uses the same talking points as Gerry. Coincidence?

Planned Parenthood has created dozens of millionaires, both in and out of Congress.

That's a business to model.

Posted by: The Doctor ()
Date: September 20, 2016 11:35AM

Hillary clinton is the only presidential candidate to have had an abortion, denying chelsea of a sister.

Posted by: Poll Watcher ()
Date: September 20, 2016 11:40AM

Sorry, gerry/red State, trying to peel the pro-life vote from Trumo is not working.

Now that the black religious movement is swinging toward Trump, others will follow.

Posted by: The Real Fairfax Conservative ()
Date: September 21, 2016 05:24PM

To this day, I don't understand how the Race Hustling "Reverends" are okay with the Black community committing self-genocide.

Then, I remember. Sharpton and Jackson both got their 'Reverent Degrees' from a comic book.

I say, as a White man, to my Black brothers and sisters, to shake off the Plantation attitude of the Democrats. Hillary Clinton sees you all as votes, and that's it. Obama has done nothing for Blacks.

Obama has made sure that 5,000 years of tradition on bathrooms is out the window. That's right, Obama's single accomplishment is that gays can choose which bathroom they want to use.

Real, American-loving Blacks are all Republicans. I'm not a Republican. But, I can't stand the Democrats destroying the Blacks. Living on food-stamps, in Hillary housing, with a free Obama-phone, is no way to live.

If you don't vote for Trump, that's understandable. But if you vote for Hillary Clinton, you are either a house slave, or a field slave.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.