HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What do asians do for a living???
Posted by: chues ()
Date: September 13, 2016 07:36PM

Seems like everywhere I go asians dudes and chicks who cant even speak english be getting into fender benders with brand new 2016 honda's and living in nicer areas (fairfax station,mclean,etc) how the fuck do these young kids make so much $$ off the bat im geuinely confused

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What do asians do for a living???
Posted by: Secret Asian Man ()
Date: September 13, 2016 07:39PM

If we told you, we would have to shoot you.

Posted by: The Real Truth 7 ()
Date: September 13, 2016 07:40PM

I'm a lifelong Virginian.

I was born in the 1960s.

I'm voting for Trump.

I'll tell you exactly what Asians do for a living.

Asians work hard for a living. They wake up in the morning, and they show up at work on time. They don't give their supervisors a hard time.

These are real Americans. I know that Asian slackers exist, but in much lower numbers than their White and Black counterparts.

I actually can't figure out why any reasonable Asian would ever vote for Hillary Clinton, unless they already drank the Kool-Aid of Che Guevara.

Posted by: truth hurts ()
Date: September 13, 2016 07:43PM

well spoken...and the older generation definitely is voting for Trump...the younger asians fall for the psyop blm (100 million dollar soros divide and conquer movement) or believe the media attack dogs when they constantly lie about Hillary's great health and Trump's evil

Posted by: savings rate ()
Date: September 13, 2016 07:47PM

Asians are very frugal and usually work for themselves. They usually own restaurants, dry cleaners, laundromats, gas stations, auto garages, rental homes and other ventures which don't require a lot of English. Most own their homes outright and have no debts.

Posted by: thread backfire ()
Date: September 13, 2016 07:59PM

Wow this thread really backfired on you op, maybe try your luck on stormfront next time, I'd imagine you'll have plenty of people agreeing with you.

Asians in general work their fucking asses off, same with Sikhs. Sikhs in particular are immensely respectful and just all around grateful to be in this country and making a life for themselves and their families.

Posted by: The Real Truth 7 ()
Date: September 13, 2016 08:14PM

Sikhs are from Asia.

That said, Sikhs in the USA, to a man, are real Americans!

Posted by: Sikh and you shall find ()
Date: September 13, 2016 08:47PM

The Real Truth 7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sikhs are from Asia.
>
> That said, Sikhs in the USA, to a man, are real
> Americans!

Sikh women aren't? You must be Trump voter from that basket of deplorables.

Posted by: chues ()
Date: September 13, 2016 09:48PM

I cant help but feel major anti american sentiment from the majority of koreans in fairfax though. They tend to keep to themselves away from whites an awful lot and treat white customers poorly. Fillipinos seem like the nicest asians along with thai people. Also why no japanese

Posted by: kung fu chuey ()
Date: September 13, 2016 10:03PM

they chop sticks

Posted by: Irs ()
Date: September 13, 2016 10:10PM

I'll tell you what Asians don't do - they don't pay taxes.

Posted by: Dboi ()
Date: September 13, 2016 10:33PM

Many of them work in IT or engineering around the technology corridor. English isn't necessary when you're good at math!

Posted by: Major Key Alert ()
Date: September 13, 2016 11:01PM

They bust their asses and make sure their kids receive the best education possible.

They don't whine & complain, look for handouts, aren't entitled, and are grateful of the opportunities afforded to them in this country.

They don't swim in debt and live beyond their means by buying frivolous bullshit like white people do.

Posted by: YoungGenAZN ()
Date: September 14, 2016 04:20AM

truth hurts Wrote:
> well spoken...and the older generation definitely
> is voting for Trump...the younger asians fall for
> the psyop blm (100 million dollar soros divide and
> conquer movement) or believe the media attack dogs
> when they constantly lie about Hillary's great
> health and Trump's evil

Not all of us youngins are voting for Hillary!

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 14, 2016 07:22AM

The Real Truth 7 Wrote:
> Sikhs

Sikhs are some of the nicest, most humble and generous people I have ever met.

Posted by: rando ()
Date: September 14, 2016 07:24AM

Major Key Alert Wrote:
--
>
> They don't swim in debt and live beyond their
> means by buying frivolous bullshit like white
> people do.

Actually I know of several asians that have jobs paying $40-60k yet drive brand new mercedes and live in luxury apartments. How? They have a rich uncle/cousin/friend co-sign for them OR they have said rich uncle front them the money (he pays for the condo/apartment/car in cash up front) and they simply owe their uncle, working off the debt over years.

OR they have asian connections in these business who will overlook the usual income and credit standards and approve them for the loan even if they are making $8 an hour 20 hours a week - they will inflate the numbers to get the loan to go through. Just like how the whole mortgage crisis started...

Posted by: rando ()
Date: September 14, 2016 07:28AM

Whites and blacks are quick to kick their kids out at 18, and offer little to no financial help to their kids, expecting the "government student loans" to cover it, leaving their kids buried in debt.

Asians keep wealth in the family, are ok with their kids living at home through college (to save money and focus on studying!) and when they graduate and land that 80k job fresh from college, they pay it forward and help their younger sibilings do the same.

Whites and blacks after 18, forget they even HAVE kids and want to party and travel and keep up with the joneses instead of making sure their kids are a success and if they fall they leave the kids on the ground instead of even trying to help them out. I can see if the kid was a druggie, but GOOD kids who have done NOTHING wrong ask their parent for a $400 loan short on rent, the parents say NO and the kid is forced to lose their apartment and get into even worse trouble and so on...when the asian parent would have had the kid at home until he/she made a decent salary.

One needs to make AT LEAST $70k a year to make it in Fairfax County- any less is a FAILURE>

Posted by: White person ()
Date: September 14, 2016 07:34AM

rando Wrote:
> Whites and blacks are quick to kick their kids out
> at 18, and offer little to no financial help to
> their kids, expecting the "government student
> loans" to cover it, leaving their kids buried in
> debt.
>
> Asians keep wealth in the family, are ok with
> their kids living at home through college (to save
> money and focus on studying!) and when they
> graduate and land that 80k job fresh from college,
> they pay it forward and help their younger
> sibilings do the same.
>
> Whites and blacks after 18, forget they even HAVE
> kids and want to party and travel and keep up with
> the joneses instead of making sure their kids are
> a success and if they fall they leave the kids on
> the ground instead of even trying to help them
> out. I can see if the kid was a druggie, but GOOD
> kids who have done NOTHING wrong ask their parent
> for a $400 loan short on rent, the parents say NO
> and the kid is forced to lose their apartment and
> get into even worse trouble and so on...when the
> asian parent would have had the kid at home until
> he/she made a decent salary.
>
> One needs to make AT LEAST $70k a year to make it
> in Fairfax County- any less is a FAILURE>

That sounds like a good model. Worth trying and not very different from the way we use to live in America.

Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: September 14, 2016 08:22AM

It's a different work ethic. The thread would have gone much different if the question was what do niggers do for a living.

But everyone already knows that.

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: September 14, 2016 08:25AM

chues Wrote:
> Seems like everywhere I go asians dudes and chicks
> who cant even speak english be getting into fender
> benders with brand new 2016 honda's and living in
> nicer areas (fairfax station,mclean,etc) how the
> fuck do these young kids make so much $$ off the
> bat im geuinely confused

They are living off their parents who run massage parlors, nail shops, and dry cleaners.

Posted by: obviously ()
Date: September 14, 2016 10:16AM

My sister in laws sister lived large with little verifiable income. Took me a long time to understand that men pay a lot of money for sex with 90 pounders in their twenties.

Posted by: subeconomy ()
Date: September 14, 2016 10:37AM

Koreans make big money having their own insurance companies, banks, IT and other professional services. Koreans don't use State Farm of Bank of America they use Korean owned services.

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8301471,-77.197076,3a,39.7y,282.55h,90.03t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sZiQB7SZsN9UMFzJLLMPp_w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

http://www.getomni.com/

We don't have too many Japs or Chinese around here. The Vietnamese are the ones who own gas stations, dry cleaners, laundromats, pho places etc. The more labor intensive businesses.

Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: September 14, 2016 07:29PM

I have lived in Annandale for some time and get what you are saying.

They will serve you, but you sense they don't really want you there.

That said, the Korean Barbecue is the bomb so I don't care if they are friendly - just give me the barbecue.

The Vietnamese seem by and large much friendlier.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2016 07:30PM by phelpsmarc.

Posted by: An asian man ()
Date: September 16, 2016 02:06AM

14 Important Statistics About Asian Americans

Population 18.9 million
The estimated number of U.S. residents in 2011 who said they were Asian or Asian in combination with one or more other races. This group comprised 5.6 percent of the total population.

52% The percentage of the foreign-born from Asia who are naturalized U.S. citizens.

2.6 million
The number of people age 5 and older who speak Chinese at home. After Spanish, Chinese is the most widely spoken non-English language in the country. Tagalog and Vietnamese also have more than 1 million speakers.

161%
The projected percentage increase between 2008 and 2050 in the population of people who identify themselves as Asian. This compares with a 44 percent increase in the population as a whole over the same period of time.

40.6 million
The projected number of U.S. residents in 2050 who will identify themselves as Asians. They would comprise 9 percent of the total population by that year.

Education and Internet Use 50.5%
The percentage of Asians, age 25 and older, who have a bachelor's degree or higher level of education. Asians have the highest proportion of college graduates of any race or ethnic group in the country and this compares with 28 percent for all Americans 25 and older.

85.7% The percentage of Asians, age 25 and older, who are high school graduates.

21.2% The percentage of Asians, age 25 and older, who have an advanced degree (e.g., Master's, Ph.D., M.D. or J.D.). This compares with 10 percent for all Americans 25 and older. However, different Asian ethnic groups have different educational attainment levels -- 68 percent of Asian Indians, age 25 and older, had a bachelor's degree or more education and 37 percent had a graduate or professional degree; the corresponding numbers for Vietnamese-Americans were 24 percent and 7 percent, respectively.

Washington Post: Student population at Thomas Jefferson shifts significantly.

"...Next fall’s admitted freshman class has 317 students of Asian heritage, or about 66 percent of the class, and 123 white students, about 25 percent. The five black students represent 1 percent of the admitted class of 2017. The class composition is significantly different than it was in 2009, when Asians represented 54 percent of the freshmen and whites made up about 36 percent of the class. The proportions of black and Hispanic students, however, remain about the same...."

80% Percentage of Asian Americans living in a household with Internet use -- the highest rate among race and ethnic groups.

Income and Poverty
<$70,644
Median household income for Asians in 2012, the highest among all race groups. However, median household income differed greatly by Asian group. For Asian Indians, for example, the median income in 2011 was $92,418; for Bangladeshi-Americans, it was $45,185.

13.0% Poverty rate for Asians in 2012, up from 10.6 percent in 2007.

Work and Employment 1.5 million
Number of businesses owned by Asian-Americans in 2007, up 40 percent from 2002.

$507.6 billion
Receipts of Asian-American-owned businesses in 2007, up 55 percent from 2002. Asian American-owned businesses employed a total of 2.8 million people, and their average reveneue was $338,400 per company.

49.1% The proportion of employed Asians 16 and older who work in management, professional and related occupations, such as financial managers, engineers, teachers and registered nurses.

Posted by: Cmp7T ()
Date: September 16, 2016 05:57AM

They ase. That's why they're called asians.

Posted by: NippleChuck ()
Date: September 16, 2016 07:20AM

Asians buy real estate. McLean, Annandale, Leesburg.

Nip

Posted by: XXKNj ()
Date: January 19, 2017 11:06AM

Asians are cheap as fuck and will steal from you or overcharge you in a heartbeat while giving discounts to their fellow asians.

I'm not mad- white people do the same thing.

Posted by: rightonrighton ()
Date: January 19, 2017 12:26PM

The Real Truth 7 Wrote:
> I'm a lifelong Virginian.
>
> I was born in the 1960s.
>
> I'm voting for Trump.
>
> I'll tell you exactly what Asians do for a
> living.
>
> Asians work hard for a living. They wake up in the
> morning, and they show up at work on time. They
> don't give their supervisors a hard time.
>
> These are real Americans. I know that Asian
> slackers exist, but in much lower numbers than
> their White and Black counterparts.
>
> I actually can't figure out why any reasonable
> Asian would ever vote for Hillary Clinton, unless
> they already drank the Kool-Aid of Che Guevara.

This exactly. I know Trump and China might have some stupid crap going on right now, but A LOT of Chinese SUPPORT Trump!

Posted by: TbknH ()
Date: January 19, 2017 08:44PM

The young females "love you long time"

Posted by: Asians as a group ()
Date: January 19, 2017 08:51PM

Asians have been excellent contributors to NOVA...I appreciate all who came legally. In general I find they are a hard working group, take responsibility and are respectful of other people.

Posted by: Asians as a group ()
Date: January 19, 2017 08:53PM

Asians as a group Wrote:
> Asians have been excellent contributors to
> NOVA...I appreciate all who came legally. In
> general I find they are a hard working group, take
> responsibility and are respectful of other people.

Meant to add I am a life long local Virginian and deplorable

Posted by: YpCvY ()
Date: January 19, 2017 09:00PM

Asians as a group Wrote:
> Asians have been excellent contributors to
> NOVA...I appreciate all who came legally. In
> general I find they are a hard working group, take
> responsibility and are respectful of other people.

Which is why niggers hate them because they make the black race look even more worthless if that's even possible.

Posted by: Mj9wE ()
Date: January 19, 2017 09:35PM

< and other ventures which don't require a lot of English

aha! now this conversation is going places !

Posted by: Macaroni Midlr ()
Date: January 19, 2017 10:33PM

What? No Bette Midrer?

Posted by: taxevaders ()
Date: January 19, 2017 10:52PM

Living in Nova for 20 plus years I will speak the truth. The reason you see so much opulence, is that they cheat on taxes have underground economies and also cheat on immigration papers with sponsorship and name variations. Asians can manipulate their last names to a brother or cousin very easily on legal forms from 1040's to school and drivers licenses.

That being said, they are like amoebas with the whole family absorbing one pooled bank account. They put coupon moms to shame with their ability to cut energy costs and the sheer ability to hoard money. Many Asians wont put the heat on and wear winter coats in the house never turning on the heater.They will save every nickel as most are atheists and not charitable.

Finally, Asians are not patriotic members of society never joining the military (rarely except Japanese and south Korean types.)

In the end I have more respect for African Americans and Latinos as at least they serve, even if they have bad financial habits.The sad thing is rich Chinese/Koreans they are eating our neighborhoods and contributing little to society - laws or rule making. I don't question their work effort, but unlike blacks and Latinos who may break the law -- Asians in Fairfax are some of the sneakiest passive aggressive mother fuckers I ever met.

Posted by: [][] ()
Date: January 20, 2017 12:12AM

taxevaders Wrote:
> Living in Nova for 20 plus years I will speak the
> truth. The reason you see so much opulence, is
> that they cheat on taxes have underground
> economies and also cheat on immigration papers
> with sponsorship and name variations. Asians can
> manipulate their last names to a brother or cousin
> very easily on legal forms from 1040's to school
> and drivers licenses.
>
> That being said, they are like amoebas with the
> whole family absorbing one pooled bank account.
> They put coupon moms to shame with their ability
> to cut energy costs and the sheer ability to hoard
> money. Many Asians wont put the heat on and wear
> winter coats in the house never turning on the
> heater.They will save every nickel as most are
> atheists and not charitable.
>
> Finally, Asians are not patriotic members of
> society never joining the military (rarely except
> Japanese and south Korean types.)
>
> In the end I have more respect for African
> Americans and Latinos as at least they serve, even
> if they have bad financial habits.The sad thing is
> rich Chinese/Koreans they are eating our
> neighborhoods and contributing little to society -
> laws or rule making. I don't question their work
> effort, but unlike blacks and Latinos who may
> break the law -- Asians in Fairfax are some of the
> sneakiest passive aggressive mother fuckers I ever
> met.

Lol, you lost all credibility, you don't even know what a patriot is.
Don't even try googling it you retard.

Posted by: Chop stick ()
Date: January 20, 2017 12:28AM

The Real Truth 7 Wrote:
>
>
> I'll tell you exactly what Asians do for a
> living.
>
> Asians work hard for a living. They wake up in the
> morning, and they show up at work on time. They
> don't give their supervisors a hard time.
>
> These are real Americans. I know that Asian
> slackers exist, but in much lower numbers than
> their White and Black counterparts.
>

If Asians are so hard working and pillars of the community, like you say, why are so many Asian countries and territories so under-developed, backward, and very 3rd world? Google pictures of Vietnam, Guam, etc.

It should be a God damned paradise over there with all this hard work you speak about.

Posted by: Hhjhgg ()
Date: January 20, 2017 03:28AM

Chop stick Wrote:
> The Real Truth 7 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> > I'll tell you exactly what Asians do for a
> > living.
> >
> > Asians work hard for a living. They wake up in
> the
> > morning, and they show up at work on time. They
> > don't give their supervisors a hard time.
> >
> > These are real Americans. I know that Asian
> > slackers exist, but in much lower numbers than
> > their White and Black counterparts.
> >
>
>
> If Asians are so hard working and pillars of the
> community, like you say, why are so many Asian
> countries and territories so under-developed,
> backward, and very 3rd world? Google pictures of
> Vietnam, Guam, etc.
>
> It should be a God damned paradise over there with
> all this hard work you speak about.

Asia is huge moron. East Asia is fully developed except for North Korea. Even China has airports and trains that makes the US look like a shithole.

Gooks are southeast asians.

Posted by: Guk ()
Date: January 20, 2017 05:30AM

.... Guam is a US territory...

So....

Posted by: Soooright ()
Date: January 20, 2017 08:07AM

taxevaders Wrote:
> Living in Nova for 20 plus years I will speak the
> truth. The reason you see so much opulence, is
> that they cheat on taxes have underground
> economies and also cheat on immigration papers
> with sponsorship and name variations. Asians can
> manipulate their last names to a brother or cousin
> very easily on legal forms from 1040's to school
> and drivers licenses.
>
> That being said, they are like amoebas with the
> whole family absorbing one pooled bank account.
> They put coupon moms to shame with their ability
> to cut energy costs and the sheer ability to hoard
> money. Many Asians wont put the heat on and wear
> winter coats in the house never turning on the
> heater.They will save every nickel as most are
> atheists and not charitable.
>
> Finally, Asians are not patriotic members of
> society never joining the military (rarely except
> Japanese and south Korean types.)
>
> In the end I have more respect for African
> Americans and Latinos as at least they serve, even
> if they have bad financial habits.The sad thing is
> rich Chinese/Koreans they are eating our
> neighborhoods and contributing little to society -
> laws or rule making. I don't question their work
> effort, but unlike blacks and Latinos who may
> break the law -- Asians in Fairfax are some of the
> sneakiest passive aggressive mother fuckers I ever
> met.

+1 trillion

Sneaky, cheap (any asian owned business), etc. I dont trust any. Know that many lie or take on different identity to come over to the US, lie when selling their real estate, lie when something is their fault and the women marry old white men with sagging bellies so they can cash in. Took 2 asians to court and they both flat out lied to get their way and kissed the white judge butt. I was sexually harassed by 1 married one, one was raising an aggressive dog that almost killed mine but he denied it, one didnt mention discrepancies about a house we bought from them, and one lied about the drug dealing going on in his rental.

Posted by: Nice Guy Eddie ()
Date: January 20, 2017 08:48AM

Most of the Asians talked about by the OP are entrepreneurs (that doesn't mean every Asian is an entrepreneur). Entrepreneurs by definition take risks, and if successful, reap good rewards. Once successful they can set their own schedule and have money for nice cars, etc.

The cheat on taxes comment seems valid. There isn't an Asian restaurant in NOVA where they actually ring you up. It a good bet they hate credit cards as that leaves an electronic record of an actual sale.

The first generation Koreans can all go fuck themselves. They come from the Hermit Kingdom and and are incredibly insular. At first it seemed like they just didn't like whities but a couple of Chinese friends have said they've had the same experience. The good news is they are also cheap motherfuckers so its very easy to dodge them. If they invade your favorite golf course, restaurant, etc just switch to a slightly nice one and problem solved.

Every Sikh I've ever met has been very friendly and Indian women in general are naturally beautiful.

Posted by: Plugger the Plugerman ()
Date: January 20, 2017 09:58AM

Nice Guy Eddie Wrote:
> Most of the Asians talked about by the OP are
> entrepreneurs (that doesn't mean every Asian is an
> entrepreneur). Entrepreneurs by definition take
> risks, and if successful, reap good rewards. Once
> successful they can set their own schedule and
> have money for nice cars, etc.
>
> The cheat on taxes comment seems valid. There
> isn't an Asian restaurant in NOVA where they
> actually ring you up. It a good bet they hate
> credit cards as that leaves an electronic record
> of an actual sale.
>
> The first generation Koreans can all go fuck
> themselves. They come from the Hermit Kingdom and
> and are incredibly insular. At first it seemed
> like they just didn't like whities but a couple of
> Chinese friends have said they've had the same
> experience. The good news is they are also cheap
> motherfuckers so its very easy to dodge them. If
> they invade your favorite golf course, restaurant,
> etc just switch to a slightly nice one and problem
> solved.
>
> Every Sikh I've ever met has been very friendly
> and Indian women in general are naturally
> beautiful.

Jesus, perhaps the dumbest thing I've read all day. And it's Trump's inauguration day, so do the math.

Posted by: Doofus ()
Date: January 20, 2017 10:30PM

Hhjhgg Wrote:
> Chop stick Wrote:
> -----
> > The Real Truth 7 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> > >
> > > I'll tell you exactly what Asians do for a
> > > living.
> > >
> > > Asians work hard for a living. They wake up
> in
> > the
> > > morning, and they show up at work on time.
> They
> > > don't give their supervisors a hard time.
> > >
> > > These are real Americans. I know that Asian
> > > slackers exist, but in much lower numbers
> than
> >

> > If Asians are so hard working and pillars of
> the
> > community, like you say, why are so many Asian
> > countries and territories so under-developed,
> > backward, and very 3rd world? Google pictures
> of
> > Vietnam, Guam, etc.
> >
> > It should be a God damned paradise over there
> with
> > all this hard work you speak about.
>
>
> Asia is huge moron. East Asia is fully developed
> except for North Korea. Even China has airports
> and trains that makes the US look like a
> shithole.
>
> Gooks are southeast asians.

Your complexly missing that guys point.

I think his idea is.... Why do Asians keep flooding to White built countries if they are so over-achieving, hard workers, and model citizens? Creating Asian countries superior to European/Whites should be a breeze with this "un-matched Asian work ethic" that is being spoken. Why do they even leave their own lands? Comprende'?

Posted by: 3DnCj ()
Date: January 21, 2017 07:55PM

asians are hard workers but many don't have strict south baptist belt MORALS

HOWEVER - the idea they are smarter better workers than white Virginians is totally FULL OF CRAP

i've worked with many - in phyiscs or in labor. being right all the time is NOT one of their SKILLS. absolutely it isn't.

Posted by: Fk7e9 ()
Date: January 21, 2017 07:56PM

great people to work with (if they have morals and aren't an obama freak trying to backstab)

people you want to rely on more than anyone else for a job done right the first time: absolutely not

Posted by: Vixis ()
Date: January 22, 2017 01:15PM

To Major Key Alert - Nicely put. We are white and busted our ass working, I started since high school. I am 56 now and still working, we pay our bills off every month. We own 3 paid off cars, house is paid off in 3 years. We don't live beyond our means, what helps is not buying what we can't afford.

Posted by: strong family ties ()
Date: January 22, 2017 01:25PM

Asians only hire their own families, when they start a business it's a family ordeal. They pay each other pretty well, even a gas station attendant can make $100k a year since he's family. They are so frugal the $100k will stay within the family, either funding another business or buying real estate.

Posted by: Iana ()
Date: June 25, 2020 07:25PM

They are spreading the coronavirus

Posted by: NinaLaw ()
Date: June 25, 2020 07:43PM

Math. :P

Posted by: Yellow Fever ()
Date: June 25, 2020 07:45PM

Share your hot Asian girl pics with the forum. No dudes!

Posted by: aaaa ()
Date: June 25, 2020 08:13PM

Nice one

Posted by: WhiteAnnandaleNative ()
Date: June 25, 2020 09:53PM

When will white americans realize that is isnt only asians but pretty much all old world prosperous people that gain have the same customs (jews, asians, latins, etc.).

THEY KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY. THEY ARENT OBSESSED WITH KICKING OUT CHILDREN AT 18. THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN PROCREATION AND NOT SPENDING THEIR MOST FERTILE YEARS DRINKING THEMSELVES INTO A DRIED UP PIECE OF SANDPAPER. THEIR DIETS ARENT FULL OF PROCESSED FOOD STUFFS.

shall we go on?

Posted by: 43U9V ()
Date: June 25, 2020 09:57PM

taxevaders Wrote:
> they cheat on taxes
>
> have underground economies
>
> cheat on immigration papers
>
> they are like amoebas with the whole family absorbing one pooled bank account.
>

^^^ This. I actually studied these issues with the Asian community from a criminal and sociological standpoint when I was getting my law enforcement/criminal justice degrees in the 1990's. Probably couldn't get away with that being part of the curriculum today!!!

Posted by: This post ()
Date: June 26, 2020 03:55PM

This post was racist in 2016 and is now.
To the person who bumped it up:
You are a racist.

Posted by: Thom Davis ()
Date: June 26, 2020 05:07PM

More Korean business owners would vote Republican if they paid their fair share of income taxes on their businesses.

Posted by: mmmmmahhhhdiii ()
Date: June 26, 2020 07:33PM

eye notice white folks love to put "asians" on a pedal stool

eye think its cuz "asians" excels in education and economics yet they maintain the same non-human shitty covid 19 zombie trash demeanors as white folks

of course om speaking generally....not everyone lets the sins of their fathers revisit them

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.