HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cotton Candy Mix?
Posted by: Cotton ()
Date: August 24, 2009 10:06PM

Hey guys, I am looking for the sugar that goes in the cotton candy machine. Any one know where i can get some locally? I checked almost everywhere, Target, Bed Bath, CVS, any tips for a substitute? I heard koolaid and granulated sugar will work? Any experience?

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cotton Candy Mix?
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: August 24, 2009 10:11PM

here is a recipe the kiddos will just DIE for. make a simple syrup (1 part water to 1 part sugar) put on stove until sugar dissolves. let cool. get some rock salt add about 2 tbl spoons. get some of your finest cocaine and mix it with baking soda apply heat and mix together. add all the ingredients together and pour into your CC machine. add food coloring to get desired color. and enjoy.

Date: August 24, 2009 10:32PM

I actually thought that I was getting a sensible response until i saw the rock salt... after that god only knows...
Thanks for your time

Posted by: Lester ()
Date: August 24, 2009 10:36PM

If you don't have the finest cocaine you can use regular cocaine.

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: August 24, 2009 10:52PM

dear cotton, dont be discouraged for my antics. after just a few minutes of research i found this... i think it is just pure "sugar" thats the secret. and no only the finest of quality cocaine will do.

http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/question156.htm

Posted by: booger sugar ()
Date: August 24, 2009 11:03PM

This is what you need.

Posted by: Huntington ()
Date: August 25, 2009 11:10AM

Have you called any party supply stores? Or party equipment rental places? They might be able to at least recommend where to ge the mix.

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: August 25, 2009 03:00PM

Cotton Candy Mix?
Date: August 24, 2009 10:06PM

Hey guys, I am looking for the sugar that goes in the cotton candy machine. Any one know where i can get some locally? I checked almost everywhere, Target, Bed Bath, CVS, any tips for a substitute? I heard koolaid and granulated sugar will work? Any experience?

Thanks!

I just found this new way to find stuff. Its called Google. why don't you try it

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Date: August 25, 2009 09:07PM

Graymoose1 do something with your fuckig life. I wouldnt waste my time posting a thread on this damn forum if i found something on google. There is nothing locally on google, everything requires shipping. You fucking homosexual piece of shit.

Posted by: Yop ()
Date: August 25, 2009 09:15PM

Nobody gives a shit about your teeth-rotting cotton candy. Why don't you feed the kiddies something healthy instead. Fucking trailer trash idiots eat that carnival shit.

Date: August 25, 2009 09:39PM

VRe: Cotton Candy Mix?
Date: August 25, 2009 09:07PM

Graymoose1 do something with your fuckig life. I wouldnt waste my time posting a thread on this damn forum if i found something on google. There is nothing locally on google, everything requires shipping. You fucking homosexual piece of shit.

well guess what ass hole I found a place that sells floss suger and different colors near D.C. I took me 5 mins using google.
Now who's a fucking homo piece of shit? you asshole. hahahahahahahahah

Posted by: Rebecca Losquist ()
Date: August 26, 2009 09:14AM

Cotton candy is nasty. I bet you will wash it down with 2 liters of soda too.

GAME OVER - Sorry, you have diabetes.

Posted by: Rebecca Losquist ()
Date: August 26, 2009 09:18AM

NOM NOM NOM!
Attachments:
sober-cotton-candy.jpg

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: August 26, 2009 09:21AM

Yeah, GRAYMOOSE1, do something with your life! Try making homemade cotton candy or something, LOOSER.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: August 26, 2009 11:42AM

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: August 26, 2009 09:21AM

Yeah, GRAYMOOSE1, do something with your life! Try making homemade cotton candy or something, LOOSER.

Thanks for caring about my life, bless you

LOL

Posted by: GUFGA ()
Date: March 22, 2015 01:42PM

It only took me .45 seconds to find dozens of Cotton Candy sugar mix.... amazing you found this web site but not the product itself...... Of course, it is now 2015, so I guess my analysis isn't fair.....Still I find it hard to believe you couldn't find it. YOU ALL NEED JESUS by the WAY. YOU"LL met him soon. You really think a bunch of chemicals floating around in an airless vacuum (SPACE) is an environment that life will appear with lots of time? Put a pile of the chemicals that make a human in the middle of a field, what will happen to that pile of chemicals after a year? NOTHING. EVOLUTION IS JUST A THEORY that cannot happen. YOU THINK a watch, a building, a spoon will eventually be "created" with billions of years???? OF course not. But a living being that can reproduce itself, heal itself?? LOL. Read in the bible what happens to people who MOCK GOD. GALATIANS 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. I Corinthians 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you thinks that he is wise in this age, he must become foolish, so that he may become wise. I Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.